My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 15 ~ Friendship Day

6K 261 21
By MithchooDreams

(CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST PART)

Diya was touching and kissing Arnav's face and became irritated when he didn't pay attention to her.

Suddenly, she shouted " Paa!" while touching Arnav's face with her tiny fingers.

Khushi was shocked to hear Diya calling Arnav " Paa." She didn't know whether to feel happy or not.

Everyone was shocked but also very happy.

Arnav was delighted to hear Diya calling him " Paa." " Baby doll, say 'Paa' one more time, please," Arnav asked.

Diya giggled in his arms and repeated " Paa" again and again.

Arnav hugged her tightly and kissed her face repeatedly. After that, Arnav didn't let go of Diya for even a minute. That night, Arnav took Diya to his room to sleep, with Khushi's permission.

As usual, Khushi woke up early in the morning and found Aarav hugging her in his sleep. After refreshing herself, she went to check on Diya in Arnav's room.

Khushi slowly opened the door to Arnav's room that led to the poolside and silently went inside without making any noise. She had tears of happiness in her eyes.

Khushi saw Diya sleeping on Arnav's chest. She quietly approached them, looking at them with tears of joy in her eyes. Khushi quickly took a photo of them and left immediately without disturbing their sleep. ( Imagine Arnav and Diya in this position.)

Khushi went to her room and found Aarav sitting on the bed with a frown on his face. She sat beside him, gently caressed his head with a smile, and said, " Good morning, BF." Aarav immediately hugged her and kissed her cheek, replying, " Good morning, GF."

Khushi and Aarav then went to the kitchen. Khushi prepared morning drinks for everyone, as everyone enjoyed her handmade tea and coffee, and sometimes she took the initiative to make morning drinks. HP and OP entered the kitchen.

Khushi: Good morning, Kaka.

HP, OP: Good morning, Khushi beta.

Khushi instructed them to serve tea and coffee to everyone.

Aarav: GF, shall we start?

Khushi: Not now, Aarav. We can make it later.

Seeing his sad face, Khushi agreed to make it immediately.

They both began preparing the drinks, playing and laughing together. (Imagine Khushi and Aarav enjoying themselves like this.)

Anjali and Nani entered the kitchen and were surprised to see Aarav and Khushi busy preparing something...

Anjali: What are you both doing here???

Khushi: Good morning Di, Sweetheart... We're working on something special, but it's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see...

Anjali: Really? Okay, then I'll ask my son Chotu what you two are up to.

Khushi signaled to Aarav to say no. Aarav then said, " No, Mom, we won't tell you now." Anjali was left speechless, her mouth wide open. Khushi and Nani laughed at her reaction...

Anjali: Come on, Nani, let's leave them be for now...

At the dining table, everyone was seated except for Aarav and Khushi. Diya was sitting in Arnav's arms. When Arnav noticed that Khushi and Aarav were missing, he asked, " Where are Khushi and Aarav?"

Just then, Khushi and Aarav entered the dining room. Aarav exclaimed loudly, " We're here!" Everyone turned to look as Khushi and Aarav approached with a tray in their hands.

Babe what is this??? Asked Roshini as the tray was covered.

Khushi: It's a surprise. They placed the tray on the table and unveiled what was underneath.

Aarav: Pinwheel Cookies

Khushi: And Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate chip topping...

Anjali: So this is what you've been up to?

Aarav nodded while Khushi gave her a beaming smile.

Roshini quickly grabbed a cupcake and cookie, exclaiming, " Mmm, babe, this is awesome!"

Everyone enjoyed their breakfast and then indulged in the cookies and cupcakes, complimenting Khushi and Aarav on their baking skills. After breakfast, the men went to work, and Anjali headed to her NGO.

Later, Roshini came to Khushi's room and asked, " Babe, can we go shopping today after I finish college?"

Khushi smiled and asked, " Sure, but why the sudden shopping plan?"

Roshini: Babe, the day after tomorrow is Friendship Day, and I want to buy a gift for my friend...

Khushi: Okay, I'll come with you...

After that, Khushi, Diya, and Roshini went to the shopping mall. Roshini bought some gifts for her friends, and meanwhile, Khushi secretly purchased a ring for her partner without Roshini's knowledge.

Khushi asked Roshini to wait with Diya at a nearby restaurant " Roshini I will come in a few minutes"

Roshini: But where are you going, babe???

Khushi: Washroom😃😃😃

Roshini: Oh, okay, I'll wait here... Khushi then went back to the same shop and had a discreet conversation with the shop owner about the ring design and other details.😎😎😎😎...

.

.

NEXT DAY

Khushi went to the same jewelry shop and returned to RM immediately. She quickly went to her room, took her laptop, and started working. After finishing her work, she placed the ring in a gift box...

After lunch, everyone was resting. Khushi put Diya and Aarav to sleep and then went to the kitchen to prepare something for her partner. With the task completed, she returned to her room with a smile.

Later, Khushi is engrossed in reading documents on her brother's laptop (in Part 2, Khushi meets Mohan, Ravi's trustworthy person, who gives her some documents and a laptop bag containing Ravi's Diary and his laptop). She had already read the diary, so she now focused on Ravi's laptop, checking every folder meticulously. Among the files were numerous photos of Ravi's family and friends, along with some important documents. Khushi knew that somewhere on this laptop lay the evidence she was seeking, so she continued her thorough investigation.

Suddenly, Roshini entered her room. Upon seeing Roshini, Khushi quickly closed the file and started playing songs on the laptop.

Roshini came over and laid her head in Khushi's lap. Khushi gently caressed her head and asked, " What's wrong?"

Roshini replied with a frown, " Babe, I have to submit my project within a week."

Khushi raised an eyebrow, " So, what's the problem?"

Roshini sat up near Khushi and held her hands, saying, " Babe, they assigned the project a while ago, but I just read the details today. I want to create something unique and different, but it also needs to be impressive..."

Khushi raised her eyebrow: OK so what is the problem here...

Roshini: Babe I'm not getting any unique idea... If my project is selected, I'll be offered an internship at a top company...

Khushi, seeing Roshini's sad face, decided to help. " Of course, you'll be selected. Let me think... (Khushi acts like thinking) Hmmm, what can we do... If you want, I can assist you."

Roshini looked at Khushi in shock, " Seriously? You'll help me?" she asked hopefully.

Khushi smiled and replied, " Go get your project details and study materials." Roshini quickly hugged Khushi and gave her a loud kiss before rushing to her room to gather her things.

Returning with her materials, Roshini handed them to Khushi.

Khushi began studying every detail of the project. She retrieved her laptop from the closet and started working. Roshini looked at her in amazement, " Oh my God... Babe, do you have two Apple laptops?" ( Khushi's laptop and Ravi's laptop.)

Khushi: No, this black one is my laptop, and the marble one is my brother's laptop. 

Roshini: Oh, I thought the black one belonged to Ravi Bhai, and the marble one was yours.

Khushi: Why does everyone think that?

Roshini: Who, Babe?

Khushi: Once I asked Ravi's assistant to bring my laptop from his cabin because I was working there. He brought Ravi's laptop, thinking it was mine because it looked girly to him.

Roshini: Even I thought that. Ravi Bhai really uses this laptop.

Khushi: Yes, it was mine and Anni's (Shruthi's) gift to Ravi. He likes natural and soft colors, whereas I like both bold and soft colors. But for laptops, I always prefer black. Now, tell me about the project.

Roshini: Great! Babe, here are the project details.

Khushi: Roshini, you share your ideas, and I'll help, okay?

They discussed the project together, and Khushi contributed some ideas. Finally, Khushi suggested, " Roshini, try creating maquette or Lego models. It will look good."

Roshini looked shocked, " Babe, I thought you'd give me a unique idea, but how do you know about architecture?" (The Raizadas don't know about Khushi's educational background or work.)

Khushi: Because I'm an architect.

Roshni: What? But you never mentioned that!

Khushi replied casually, " You guys never asked."

Roshini pouted, " Babe, seriously, you're so mean." Khushi smiled at her and said, " Okay, forget that for now. Let's finish the work."

After dinner, everyone retired to their rooms. Khushi put Aarav and Diya to sleep, then went to the kitchen to retrieve her surprise before heading back to her room. Later, Khushi went to the poolside and found Arnav waiting for her.

They chatted for a while until Khushi checked the time and asked Arnav to close his eyes for a minute. She quickly went to her room to retrieve the surprise for her partner.

Arnav, closing his eyes with impatience, asked, " Partner, where are you? Come quickly, or I'm going to open my eyes."

" Don't you dare open your eyes," Khushi teased. " Just be quiet for a moment."

After placing the surprise on the table, Khushi waited until midnight and then said, " Open your eyes, partner."

When Arnav opened his eyes, he saw a mini Black Forest cake in front of him, and Khushi shouted, " Happy Friendship Day, partner!"

He was stunned by her surprise and thought, " Here I am trying to surprise her, but she always manages to surprise me."

Seeing Arnav lost in thought, Khushi shook him gently. " Partner, what's wrong? Don't you like my surprise?"

Seeing Khushi's unsure face, he immediately hugged her. " Thank you, partner. I really loved your surprise."

Khushi, with a hint of uncertainty, asked, " Are you sure you're not lying?"

Arnav smiled at her. " If you ask that again, I'll eat the whole cake."

Khushi playfully exclaimed, " No, I want the cake too!"

Arnav laughed. " Alright, let's cut the cake." They both cut the cake, and Arnav fed Khushi a small piece from his hand. When Khushi tried to feed him back, she teased him without actually feeding him.

Arnav caught her hand and took a bite from the piece in her hand, slightly nipping her finger in the process. " Arnav!" Khushi shouted, looking slightly annoyed.

Arnav smiled at her playful anger. " Partner, I brought a gift for you," he said, showing her the gift box.

Khushi, still a bit miffed, replied, " You brought a gift for me? Fine, give it to me, but I'm still mad at you."

Arnav, with a sad expression, asked, " How can I earn forgiveness from my partner?" Khushi pretended to think for a moment and then said, " Tomorrow, you have to give me a tour around the whole of Delhi." She raised her eyebrows. " Deal?"

Arnav agreed with a smile. " Deal. Anything for my partner."

Khushi happily hugged him. " Thank you, partner. Now, give me my gift. I want to see it." Arnav handed her the gift.

Khushi quickly unwrapped the gift paper and opened the box. She looked shocked and glanced at Arnav.

Arnav watched her expression and quickly explained, " When I saw this, I liked it a lot, so I got it for you. It's a friendship ring. If you like it, you can wear it."

Khushi smiled. " Actually, I'm surprised, but yes, I really like the ring. Partner, I also got a gift for you."

Arnav eagerly asked, " Okay, where's my gift?"

Khushi instructed him, " Close your eyes." Arnav looked skeptical. " Not again, Khushi."

" Please, partner, just for me," Khushi insisted. Arnav closed his eyes, and Khushi retrieved the gift from her night pant pocket.

Arnav felt Khushi slip something onto his finger. When he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see the ring on his left-hand ring finger. " Khushi, this..."

" I also got a friendship ring for my partner. Do you like it?" Khushi asked hopefully.

Arnav smiled warmly. " I love it, thank you, partner." He hugged her affectionately.

Khushi broke the hug and said, " Now let me wear my ring." She showed him the ring box. Arnav took the ring and held her left hand.

Khushi quickly corrected him, " No, partner, put it on the ring finger of my right hand."

Arnav looked puzzled. " Why is that?"

Khushi explained, " Engaged or Married women wear the ring on their left-hand ring finger. So, put it on my right hand."

Arnav, with a playful pout, complied and slipped the ring onto her right hand. As he did, he thought to himself, " Why shouldn't I put the ring on her left hand? After all, in the future, I'll be placing a ring on that hand." ( Arshi Ring: White is Khushi's & Black is Arnav's)

Khushi shook his shoulders and exclaimed, " Stupid! What are you thinking? I've been shouting like crazy, and you're in your dreamland..."

Arnav made a sorry face. " Sorry, yaar. Don't be mad at me. Now, tell me what you said..."

Khushi replied firmly, " Don't ever remove this ring."

Arnav agreed, " Fine by me, but the same applies to you. Deal? But Partner how do you select the same design...

Khushi smiles at him: Deal. Because we are PARTNERS... after that, they both attacked the cake and continued their conversion...

Later, Arnav said, " Go and sleep, partner. Tomorrow, we have to explore the whole city."

Khushi quickly stood up and thanked him for remembering. " Goodnight, partner," she said, running off.

After she left, Arnav went to his room, looked at the ring in his hand, kissed it, and whispered, " Love you, partner."

Khushi sat on her bed, thinking about Arnav. " Just a few more months, partner. After I finish my work, I will confess my love to you. Thank God you didn't see the ring before I could put it on you. If you had seen it, everything would have been revealed today." She hugged Diya and Aarav and drifted off to sleep...

.

.

Hey, guys, this is my first story and my English is not good so please ignore the errors I want all of your support to continue this story.😊😊😊

I am eagerly waiting for your valuable comments, support, and Votes...😍😍

please give your comments.😘😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13K 15
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...
616K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
45.5K 2.9K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
119K 5.2K 22
She is poor - He hates poor She loves him - He doesn't know she exists She serves him - He doubts her She lives for him - He leaves her Can her Love...