Kill With Love ✔ (Revamping)

由 satanya000

"For better or worse." "For richer, for poorer." "In sickness and in health." "Til' death do us part." What h... 更多

INTRODUCTION:
THE MAIN CHARACTERS:
BOOK TRAILER!
CHAPTER 1: "KING AND QUEEN" (18+)
CHAPTER 2: "PLAN"
CHAPTER 3: "AUCTION"
CHAPTER 4: "JENNIE VS. V"
CHAPTER 5: "THE JEONS"
CHAPTER 6: "DOLL" (18+)
CHAPTER 7: "NEW DELHI"
CHAPTER 8: "JELLY" (18+)
CHAPTER 9: "GAME-NAME" (18+)
CHAPTER 10: "BACK"
CHAPTER 11: "THE BRUSCHWEILERS" (18+)
CHAPTER 12: "MUST"
CHAPTER 13: "IT'S MINE"
CHAPTER 14: "JULIET"
CHAPTER 15: "SINNED" (18+)
CHAPTER 16: "KIM"
CHAPTER 17: "A WIFE'S DUTY"
CHAPTER 18: "ANNIVERSARY"
CHAPTER 19: "I'M SORRY" (18+)
CHAPTER 20: "LIES"
CHAPTER 21: "JEONGSAN"
CHAPTER 22: "SPAIN"
CHAPTER 23: "I MISS YOU" (18+)
CHAPTER 24: "I CAN'T"
CHAPTER 25: "SEOUL"
CHAPTER 26: "SNIPER"
CHAPTER 27: "THE PARENTS"
CHAPTER 28: "FAMILY DAY"
CHAPTER 29: "THE MAKING" (18+)
CHAPTER 30: "VACATION" (18+)
CHAPTER 31: "THE ACTRESS"
CHAPTER 32: "AUCTION II"
CHAPTER 33: "ABDUCTED"
CHAPTER 34: "HUNTING"
CHAPTER 35: "UNSAVED"
Q/A [CLOSED!]
CHAPTER 36: "MOURN"
CHAPTER 37: "FAILED"
CHAPTER 38: "DIVORCE" (18+)
❤ ANSWERS AND MENTIONS ❤
CHAPTER 40: "LITTLE MISS JENNIE" (18+)
CHAPTER 41: "AIRPORT"
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 42 : "SEOUL TOWN ROAD"
FINAL CHAPTER: "NEVER APART" (18+)
EPILOGUE:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
NEW BOOK?!

CHAPTER 39: "FORGIVE OR FORGET"

12.2K 512 217
由 satanya000

LISA'S POV...

I saw Jungkook standing in front of our wedding portrait with his hands on his pocket.

He noticed me and that's when our eyes met.

His dark orbs staring directly at my soul like he can see through me. And that I'm the only person he could see.

"Do you need anything?" He sounded normal now.

Well what can I say, he's Jeon Jungkook and he recovered quickly from the alcohol.

He tilted his head, waiting for my answer.

I don't know anymore, Jungkook. Do I still love you? Am I happy that you're finally backing out from me? Am I really happy that you're letting me go and not gonna interfere with my life anymore?

Do I really deserve better than you?

"Jungkoo—"

"Mommy." I heard a tiny voice behind me and so I saw Jeongsan holding his bunny plushie while wiping his eyes with the other.

"I can't sleep." He said. I crouched down to him.

"It's okay baby. I will sing you a song later. Now let's go back to your room—"

"Lisa." His voice vibrated in my ears.

I turned around and he is now standing a meter away from me and Jeongsan.

I gave him a questioning look.

"... can I talk to him? Just a minute." He said. But it sounded to me like he's begging. And it sends.

"Yeah sure." I muttered the words too weak and I wasn't sure if he heard it.

I took a step back to give them space. I watch Jungkook as he kneeled down in front of Jeongsan to face him.

And now I'm seeing a mirror facing each other. I can tell that Jeongsan look a lot like me but when I face his side view, he got his nose and his silk skin from Jungkook. Which made me picture my son as Jungkook's throwback child photo.

"Jeongsan." Jungkook's voice started cracking up.

"I will be busy working from now on. You might not be able to see me often as now." He started.

And it really gives me pain in the chest upon hearing this.

"Why Daddy?" Jeongsan asked, clutching on his bunny plushie which he named 'Kookie'.

"Because I'll be working overseas. But don't worry because Mommy is going to take care of you and you have to take care of her too for Daddy, bunny." Jungkook smiled at him.

Why the fuck am I hearing this right now? Should I really be here and listen? I'm starting to hyperventilate and It's unusual!

"But why? You said we will always be together! You said you love Mommy and will never leave her." Jeongsan whined.

H-He said that...?

Jungkook pursed his lips, obviously trying to stop his tears.

"I do. I love her so much, baby. And because I love her, I have to go somewhere for her and for you too. Daddy will always be with you." Jungkook smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"But Daddy... Why won't you just come with me and Mommy? You can work there!" Jeongsan whined.

And hell, I want to tell my son to shut up because hearing another answer from Jungkook makes me one step back from doing my plan.

"I can't, baby. Daddy has to work there or else you won't have toy cars anymore." Jungkook answered.

"You have to promise you will come back to Mommy and me, Daddy!" Jeongsan pouted and raised his pinky finger.

Here it is again. Same broken promises.

"I promise." Jungkook linked his pinky finger with Jeongsan's tiny ones.

"Now go to bed and sleep, okay?" Jungkook demanded which Jeongsan obeyed right away as he ran towards his room to sleep.

Jungkook stood up and puts his hands on his pocket while trailing the running Jeongsan with his eyes.

"Umm..."

"You should sleep too. Your plane leaves early." He said and was about to walk away when I suddenly held his arm.

And I don't know why I did that!

My eyes widened as he stopped walking and stared at my hand that is holding his arm. I immediately took my hand away and stood straight.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked, facing me.

I bowed my head down as I couldn't look at him straight in his eyes. I bit my lips.

I can't decide.

"J-Jungk-kook." I stuttered.

Why am I stuttering anyway?!

He responded with a hum. His hum sent shivers down my spine. And it's not helping at all.

And what am I going to say to him? I don't have anything to say in the first place! Fuck I'm going crazy.

"A-Are you gonna be alright all by yourself?" I stuttered.

Wow. Of all the questions in the world...

Can I be any more stupid? Because it's really helpful in situations like this. Like super helpful. Note the sarcasm.

"I—"

"No." He answered looking away from me.

Of course he's not. He won't be seeing Jeongsan anymore and that's not okay. I haven't seen Jeongsan for five years and it felt like death. What more if Jeongsan is away for the rest of his life. It'll be worse.

But it's the consequences of his actions. He chose to hurt me and now he deserves the worst.

But why do I feel like he doesn't?

"I will be okay."

I looked up to Jungkook, he's now smiling at me. And I didn't know that smiles could hurt. Especially when it's from Jungkook.

"I'm sorry." was all I could say.

"Hey." Jungkook cupped my face. And that's when I realized I was already tearing up when he wiped my tears away.

"This was all my fault. Never blame yourself, Lisa." He said in a stern voice.

I looked up to him and his doe eyes went in contact with mine. I can even see my reflection on his dark pupils, intently focused on me.

"Why are you doing this?" I said in between ny sobs.

"Doing what?" He innocently asked, still staring down at me.

"You shouldn't have signed the divorce papers. You could've just kept me in prison and Jeongsan. You shouldn't just let me do what I want. Because that's how it should be for you." I sobbed.

I felt his warm fingers wiping away my tears even though it's flowing nonstop.

"I'm done hurting you. All I knew was to hurt you. And now I want you and Jeongsan to be happy. Even if I'm out of the picture anymore." He answered.

I expected a logical answer but instead, he gave me an answer that strangely made my heart flutter.

I suddenly felt his hands cupping my face and pulling me closer to him. And that's when I realized he gave me a forehead kiss.

"Lisa." He looked down at me and held my right hand, resting his fist on my palm. It seems like he's going to give me something.

"I'm sorry for existing in your life. I love you so please..."

"Forget about me."

And he left. But before he left, he placed a thing on my palm which he kept on his fist a while ago.

I looked down at my hand, fisting the thing he gave me.

From the moment I felt the thing he gave me, I immediately recognized it even before I opened my fist.

And I cried even more.

It was our wedding ring.

••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

Okay enough with the dramas! I just wanna say BITCH! I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AND BE A PART OF THE SUCCESS OF THIS BOOK.

Actually I wasn't expecting this to reach even 100+ reads. But now it's 22k reads which is Jungshooking!

And btw, Happy Birthday to our Justin Seagull! I hope Lisa will give him a birthday present hmmm 😏

I love you so much you lovey beautiful and sweetest creature on earth! Or on pluto! Or on hope world! Or on BTSworld! Or on Blackpink's Area! Or on Blackpink Revolution! 😘💕

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

388K 6.7K 49
This is a BLACKTAN FF. There will be the following ships Lizkook Jirose Taennie Jinsoo So Lisa, Rosè and Jennie are famous strippers and sextoys. T...
45.1K 1.2K 50
a bangpink hate to love to hate story main ship::#taennie Supporting ships:::#liskook, #jirosé, #jinsoo What will happen if 4 brothers and 4 sisters...
25.2K 629 28
"Get yourself ready, my dear sister. The game has begun. LET THE GAME BEGIN." The story of a mafia gang with 7 members. What will happen if the mafi...
71.9K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...