Nick Jonas's Personal Assista...

By Justyouraveragenerdd

Olivia was used to working with people that had fans but she never thought she'd be working for someone with... More

Before You Read
The Call
Face to Face
The Secret
Surprise
Meeting the Family
Release Day
Elvis Duran and Slutty Brownies
First Day
Rodeo Drive
First Time On Set of Jumanji
Finding Out
LA Pop Up Show
Day off
Atlanta, Georgia
Sunday
College Bars
Last Day of Jumanji
Business Stuff
Miami
Sleepovers
Ugly Dolls Premiere
Home Sweet Home
First Day Back
Interview
Document Announcement
BBMA'S
Nick Returns
Here's A Fluff Chapter
Welcome To New York
Tuesday-Thursday
Caught
SNL
Sunday
First Date
HELP
Breaking the News: Olivia's Family
Wango Tango
Day Before Premiere
Chasing Happiness
Hi
Happiness Begins
Today Show
Capital FM
Jimmy Fallon
Live with Kelly and Ryan
Kiss 108 Concert
Back in LA
Best Friends
Hi
Songland
Date Night
Vacation Time Baby
Girls Day
Joe and Sophie's Wedding

Boats and Hoes

4.5K 94 67
By Justyouraveragenerdd

Please tell me some of you understand this title ^

Surprisingly Nick was already up on his phone when I woke up.

I got on top of him, straddling his hips.

He put his phone back down, giving me his attention.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning handsome"

I leaned down kissing him.

Our kiss instantly turned from sow and sweet to very passionate.

Right away his hands went to the bottom of my shirt to pull it off.

We only pulled apart for a second so he could get it over my head and throw it to the side.

I started moving down his chest, leaving little kisses until my phone started ringing.

"Nooo" We both groaned.

I got off him, throwing my shirt back on before grabbing my phone off the night stand.

"Hello"

"Hey sis, how's Paris?"

It's my brother.

"It's good. How's my baby?" I asked, referring to my nephew.

"He's good, almost crawling now"

"Noo he needs to stop growing."

I could hear him making noises in the background.

"Do you want to FaceTime us?" he asked.

"Duh"

"I'm gonna shower" Nick mouthed, pointing to the bathroom.

He leaned down giving me a kiss before walking in the bathroom.

A few seconds later, my nephew's face popped on the screen.

"Hi pumpkin! Auntie misses you"

He gave me a cute smile before trying to eat the phone.

"So I have a convention thing out in LA and was wondering if maybe I could crash at your place and maybe the baby can hang out with you while i'm in meetings? Or I could just leave the baby with mom and dad"

"Depends when since obviously I'm out of the country right now and when we get back we get ready for tour"

"In two weeks"

That could work out. We're spending a week and a half in Europe before we have a couple days in LA.

"I'm pretty sure that work perfectly, I just gotta double check with Nick but you would be stuck on the couch"

"That's fine. Better than spending hundreds on a hotel room. Could you watch the baby?"

"Of course, I'd love to finally have some auntie nephew time with him"

"Thank you Liv. I gotta go I think it's time for a nap for this one"

"Okay. Love you both!"

"We love you too!"

Nick walked out of the bathroom couple minutes after I hung up.

"What was that about?" He asked picking out an outfit.

"He's coming to LA for some work thing and wanted to see if he could crash at my place and if I could watch the baby while he's there" I explained.

"Will we be back in time?"

"Yes we'd just be getting back. I told him I'd talk to you first"

"Why would you have to talk to me about it?"

"You have your fitting when we get back and that would be one of the days I'd have to babysit"

He sat next to me, now all dressed.

"We had my nieces before during a fitting, I'm sure we could have your nephew with us"

I gave him a quick kiss before getting up.

"Thanks Nick"

I walked into the bathroom and showered before changing into a dress.

Since we'll be on a boat all day, I only filled my eyebrows in, put concealer and chapstick on, and some waterproof mascara.

I also left my hair in it's natural waves.

When I came out of the bathroom, Nick had breakfast set up for us.

I got excited when I saw pancakes.

"You know me so well" I sat across from him at the little table in our hotel room.

"I know"

After eating and brushing our teeth, we walked downstairs, his hand on my waist, in the lobby meeting up with everyone else.

We got into a couple taxi's towards the docks.

The party officially started the when the drinks came out and music was put on.

Most of the time I was on Nick's lap as we talked with everyone.

If we weren't sitting and talking, we were dancing which was probably my favorite part.

"We're turning our phones off tonight, no more interruptions" He whispered after pulling me into him.

I answered him by giving him a passionate kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"I think that's a good idea" I whispered afterwards.

Once the song was over, I walked over and sat next to Sophie.

"Since everyone gets in tonight, do you wanna plan to go for lunch then shopping. I already brought it up to Mama and Danielle and they're cool with it" She brought up.

"Yea then we can all meet up for dinner"

"Ahh I can't wait!"

"Can't wait for what?" Joe asked as him and Nick walked over.

"For tomorrow" She answered her soon to be husband.

"The wedding isn't tomorrow, it's the day after" He brought up, confused.

"I know. Tomorrow we're" she motioned between her and I "Having a girls day with your mom and sister-in-law"

I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

"And what are we supposed to do all day?" Nick asked.

"Go have a dudes day" I responded.

They all chuckled.

"Dudes day?"

"Yep. The girls will have their girls day and you guys can have a dudes day"

Once we made it back to the hotel. Nick and I wasted no time finishing what we have started last night and this morning. 

-

Sorta rushed this one, I apologize, because I really wanted to update again tonight even though I'm exhausted from work today and it being that time of the month 

SO 

I'm still going to be up for a little while but not writing just kinda on my phone and watching Netflix so I wanna answer some questions so if you have any questions for me, leave them here

They can be about ANYTHING they don't have to be Nick Jonas related although I don't mind talking about the Jonas Brothers obviously.

ALSO 

Thank you so much for staying up with this story, I'll sometimes check my notifications only like an hour after posting and I already have comments and votes so THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK AND WISH I COULD HUG ALL OF YOU OKAY I'M LEAVING NOW BYE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.9K 33
Demi Lovato's dreams have turned into real life, but is Nick Jonas living his dream? Was he ready for a family at the age of 23? Will his career be o...
73.5K 1.1K 39
Just a Nick Jonas story * * * * * * * Nick Jonas FanFiction!! I've really gotten into writing FanFic books! Hope you enjoy!!
129K 1.7K 19
Amber Scott got the greatest opportunity to be a big huge star's personal assistant; little did she know she would be working for Nick Jonas of the J...
181K 3.2K 40
#1 in Jonas ! #1 in Jonas Brothers ! #1 in Nick Jonas ! #1 in Joe Jonas ! Although this isn't a Joe ff. Rayne is out of college and an aspiring fash...