The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

2.9K 114 32
By YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"Why'd you dye your hair?" Kingston groaned, running his fingers through Danny's hair that was now auburn colored.

"I am about to leave soon, that's why. If I go back with gold hair they may get hints. There'll come a point where they will find out I'm pregnant. Still though...I don't like having blonde hair." Danny stated, biting his lip as he looked up at Kingston.

Recently he couldn't keep himself from wanting to have sex with Kingston. His sexual urges were on a rise and he went through this while pregnant with Milla too.

Making a fool of himself by masturbating and fingering himself like a fool. Now that Kingston was here he had someone to help him relieve his suddenly increased sexual desire.

Kingston noticed there was something odd about Danny, but not because he was sexually wanting him. He didn't smell the pheromones because Danny wasn't emitting any - yet. He did know something was off whenever he touched Danny and his body practically trembled or had a shiver.

"You look cute. Try this on." Kingston chuckled as he grabbed a thick sweatband. Placing it around Danny's neck, than pulling it up until it was a headband. Noticing Danny whimper when his fingers grazed his ears.

Frowning, it was only two in the afternoon and he didn't understand what was happening right now. He was curious so he found himself smirking.

"What aren't you telling me Dae-Jung?" He questioned, noticing Danny begin to step away from him.

"Nothing. It's just I feel weird."

"What kind of weird?"

Danny shook his head, shoving Kingston only for him not to move. He saw he was too weak with sexual desire to do anything at all. It began to piss him off almost too much.

"Danny...Danny...?" Kingston began to drawl his name slowly, coming closer and closer to him. Smirking down at his flustered Mate. "Dae...Jung. Remember five years ago? Dae...Jung? Dae-Jung? Danny...or Dae-Jung?"

Kingston bit his lip once he got Danny into a corner. Beginning to now smell the pheromones and he began to smile.

"Please...I'm fine with both. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why are you doing this to me? You smell insatiable out of nowhere and you have been acting weird. Do you want me?" He asked Danny seriously.

Danny took a deep breath and was suddenly slumped against the wall. Sliding down as he groaned in need for Kingston that was evident to him.

"I need you - I want you - please. This baby is-."

"Don't blame the baby. You either want me because you do, or it's 'the baby'. Choose one, now." Kingston demanded purposely.

Danny beginning to get frustrated as he felt his body becoming overly excited. His eyes going to Kingston's cock and he removed the sweatband from his head. Moaning as his hands went into his pants.

Kingston just watching as he was now hard, but he wouldn't do a thing until he chose an answer.

"Kingston please." Danny begged, feeling like he was making a fool of himself as he threw himself forward. Clinging to Kingston's legs as he trembled pathetically. Looking up at him and Kingston didn't budge an inch.

"Just answer the question and I'll-."

"I genuinely want you because I do! Kingston...I want you - please." Danny moaned and Kingston couldn't hold himself together as he swooped Danny into his arms.

Rushing into his room and shoving him onto the bed. Watching as Danny removed his shirt frantically and pants. Going to Kingston and just pulled down his pants.

Shocking him when he easily took his cock into his mouth. Chuckling at how he sucked him so graciously and wondered if this actually was the baby. He wasn't against it because he was enjoying such a thing.

Danny was fully aware of his actions and found joy in them. To be able to suck Kingston's cock was oddly calming. He always knew he was long and he couldn't even fit him completely in his mouth without choking himself to death.

Yet he pulled his mouth off and looked up at Kingston from under his lashes, licking up his length mockingly. Getting to the tip and beginning to suck slowly until he suddenly realized that precum came out. But to Danny's surprise he licked the tip lewdly whilst watching Kingston still.

Kingston stared at his Mate in shock to his lewd actions, beginning to chuckle. He had to control himself because he already wanted to come. Yet he didn't want to soil Danny's face or come in his mouth.

"Dae-Jung..." He moaned, pulling himself out of his mouth before he could come. Picking Danny up as he threw him forward on the bed as he crawled on. Beginning to kiss Danny as he let his hands feel all over his body.

The moans leaving Danny's lips turning him on even more as he traveled down. Kissing all over his body until he got to Danny's cock. Looking up at him as he trembled with excitement.

"Never sucked a cock before so be thankful." Kingston told Danny in advance, making Danny gasp when Kingston just took him into his mouth. Sucking him off as Danny never has been sucked off before.

It was evident as he whimpered pathetically when Kingston grabbed his legs and pulled him closer. Sucking more until Danny cried out before him so fast. Kingston feeling him come in his mouth and he didn't care as he pulled away just swallowing Danny's cum.

Danny crying as he wiped his eyes, never having been sucked off before. He enjoyed every second and didn't even realize it only took him fifty seconds until he came. But Kingston would spare him the embarrassment.

All he did was go on his knees, pulling Danny closer towards him as he laid on his back. Still feeling the orgasm it seemed. Kingston smiled as he aligned his cock to Danny's hole and he instantly moaned before it was inside.

But he finally could react as he thrusted inside of Danny and he cried out. His body feeling so much at once and he knew his feelings and emotions were heightened greatly.

Kingston could see that and smirked in entertainment.

"Your lewd responses tell a story." Kingston husked, pulling his cock out slowly until it was just the tip inside of Danny. He watched as Danny covered his mouth lewdly. Fingers slipping into his mouth as he sucked them as if to keep himself sane.

"How does this feel?" He started to sink slowly into Danny's hole. Watching his head dig into the bed as he whimpered the most lewd moan he's ever produced. Getting higher when Kingston grabbed a hold of the back of Danny's knees and got deeper inside.

Danny felt his body writhe in pleasure as Kingston's cock filled him up. Completely unable to gather his thoughts as he could only think about Kingston's cock. Not wanting anything but his cock and he found himself not ashamed of such a want.

"Wait, not there." Kingston shook his head, pulling out slower and Danny felt a chill go down his spine. Shaking his head as he already knew what Kingston would do next. Watching him let go of his ankles and grab his lower back, lifting it off the bed.

Kingston already knew he had the control all over again and he loved the fact that Danny was craving the sex because of the baby. He had a higher sexual drive and his pheromones were emitting a scent like honey. Biting his lip, he smirked as he pulled Danny onto his cock.

Watching in splendor as he came before him and tears began to leave his eyes. Danny losing his breath as he tried to catch as much as he could.

From that point on he just thrusted in and out of Danny with no plan of stopping. Pulling his hips with him whenever he thrusted inside. Danny's hand over his mouth even more as he couldn't take the fact that it all felt so good. He was afraid of being heard by his daughter for one.

The worst part was that if he felt too much of one emotion that his hair would turn blonde again. Or worse, their son would take control of his body at the worst moment.

"Kingston pull out...please." He cried, watching him shake his head as he rolled Danny onto all fours. Continuing to slam inside of him not realizing why he wanted him to stop at that moment.

Because Danny felt insatiable heat grow in his lower pelvis and it grew slowly. His cries getting louder when Kingston shoved him onto his side and raised one of his legs. Penetrating him from the side that only made Danny feel the heat even more.

So much so to the point that he felt himself begin to tremble. No noise leaving his lips as he felt himself come. His head thrown back in ecstasy and the heat already traveled to his lips. Until it covered his entire body and Kingston watched almost as if he was being reborn.

His hair turning to gold quickly as if he never dyed it brown again. Kingston feeling Danny's hole tighten on his cock and he found himself coming from such a thing. Closing his eyes as he wanted to experience the pleasure even more.

"Danny let go." Kingston groaned, feeling his cock practically being sucked up by his hole and couldn't feel anything. Letting go of his leg and trying to get him to relax slightly. Only to see Danny still moaning as if he was still receiving pleasure.

Because as of right now all he could feel was just pleasure. There was nothing else to feel but that.

Felt himself begin to mumble in Korean as his senses went haywire. Kingston staring at him in amazement because he could tell he was feeling a lot of emotions.

"Danny relax..." Kingston murmured, feeling him do so as he pulled out and could finally feel his cock. Letting his fingers go inside of Danny's hole as he began to try to remove his essence from inside of him.

Only to find Danny licking his lips and pulling away from Kingston. Only to shove him hard onto his back, making Kingston gasp in shock. Noticing he was himself but he was so aroused that it brought out a different side of him.

"Danny what is this-?"

"I told you to pull out, but you didn't listen - now did you?" Danny asked him, chuckling when he rested his hand on the low of his stomach. "I don't know if I'm full because of the baby or from your cock filling me up. Now look what you've done to me."

"I am. You look like my sexy Mate."

Kingston watched in mesmerization as Danny rose off his lap. Only to sink back down on his cock and watched him carefully. His eyes turning gold slightly only to fade normally once he was all the way on.

"I love your cock." Danny moans, gyrating his hips to Kingston's dismay.

"That hurts my feelings! My cock beat me to your heart." Kingston teased as Danny continued to start to move himself so sexually. Grabbing Kingston's hands and placing them on his bottom.

The whole room was full of Danny's pheromones and he had to try his best to calm his building sexual desire. His eyes locked onto Danny who's reeked sex.

"You are going to continue on? Letting me fuck you senseless?" Kingston asked, groping Danny's bottom as he chuckled.

"Of course. That's all I could ask for right now."

Kingston smirked, nodding in acceptance as he was fully accepting.

"Yes, I'll give you all I have."

🥵

"Mommy it was so loud."

Danny looked over at Milla as she pointed at the TV.

"TV was loud and I did not know how to turn it off." Milla told him, and he nodded.

"I'm sorry. Maybe it was for the best."

"Why?"

Danny faced Kingston as they made eye contact. Since he straddled his lap their faces were very close. Because ever since they had sex all Danny wanted was to be close and personal with Kingston. It wasn't bad that Kingston wanted the exact same thing.

"Mommy why?" Milla asked again and Danny chuckled as he hugged Kingston. The both of them inseparable at the moment.

"Maybe it was loud because the TV was afraid you couldn't hear him." Kingston teased, causing Milla to gasp.

"TV's can do that?!" She exclaimed, Danny biting his lip as he laughed quietly. Looking at Kingston's lips and leaning forward to kiss them.

The both of them kissing silently to pull away with a satisfied sigh.

"Daddy?"

Kingston looked at Milla as she looked into his eyes.

"Yes precious?"

"Mommy looks very happy." She said, and Kingston smiled as they hugged tighter.

"Happy to hear that, as he should be." Kingston made sure to make eye contact with Danny. "Never should you ever not feel this happy ever again." Saying such in their Bond. Danny's face turning pink as he nodded happily.

He couldn't imagine how this was real life. Straddling his Mate and them both hugging while their daughter played; yet, they had a son on the way too.

"I don't want you to leave Danny." Kingston whined, kissing Danny's lips over and over again gently. The both of them not able to get enough of each other.

"I don't want to leave either. But I must for my Pack. I can come back in...five months - if I'm being honest here."

"Danny no..." Kingston whimpered, hugging Danny's body. "By the time you come back you'll already be so far along in your pregnancy. Is that fair to you or me? For me to not be there for you?"

"Of course not, but I must for my Pack. There's nothing I can do."

Kingston nodded, looking around at Milla as she watched TV quietly. When he saw the movie 'Barbie in a Mermaid Tail,' it was at the part where she swam to a whole other world. A place she'd never consider home and he suddenly gasped.

"Kingston yes?"

"What if I went to your Pack?" He asked Danny, causing Danny's eyes to widen greatly. "I refuse to be separated from you, but if I go to your Pack I can address everything head on. I never thought about this as an actual option until now. If I go there, we can work together in talking to your parents."

Danny began to smile, wanting that just as much as Kingston. Except he knew there'd be backlash from his parents and his Pack.

"You'll only experience what I experienced here." Danny murmurs to him, cradling Kingston's face. "I don't want you to experience such a thing."

"It's okay, I'm a big boy."

"Yeah...you are. It's just I don't know how it will work. The elders are hard to talk to here, at least you thought. If you go back to my Pack, they are even worse. They hate you so much and they have a horrendous name for you - at least the elders and older generations do. My generation and younger don't really care. They actually are obsessed with you because you're so attractive. It's ironic since I'm your Mate."

Kingston chuckled, nodding at his words. He didn't mind traveling over to the Im Pack territory; yet, Danny's words did make him think about it slightly.

"Look, I am going with you to your territory. People need to know that we're Mates - especially your parents."

"They may already know, honestly. Milla has physical features of you and characteristics as well. They either are just...very clueless or they are trying their best to deny the very truth. My great-grandfather's father is the one that implemented the strict rules of the Pack. There is actually a tomb where you can see Kawan's body because he is literally encased in gold, he's like a statue. Sometimes my grandfather will cry before it because nothing changes about it. It's almost like...Kawan is frozen in time, not dead...just frozen. It's protecting his body too, nothing about him changes. Just...a statue of gold of love."

As soon as Danny said that Kingston's eyes enlarged greatly, amused by his choice of words.

"That's a good way of putting it... He had a son named Magnus right?"

"Yes."

Kingston looked away from him, knowing that if they both created a son, he would have capabilities that of a Luna. Kawan is encased in gold, everything about him is gold. He had a son, then turns like that? There were parts missing, but he began to put two-and-two together.

"What if you become like Kawan?" Kingston asked quietly, and Danny froze. "Kawan was fine for eight months. Magnus is born and suddenly, Kawan is like that. What if with our son being born it has to take another life to bring his?"

Danny shook his head quickly, glaring at Kingston so suddenly.

"Don't say such a thing to me! I...I can't accept that. Giving birth to my son will make me become like Kawan. That's what you just told me. I can't live with that Kingston." Danny croaked, resting his hands on his belly. "I refuse to miss our sons life. I know...I'll survive in the end. I have to!"

"I wish I could say the same but just thinking about it...until I'm proven otherwise-."

"Proven otherwise nothing! I'm living to see my sons life! Stop riling me up!" He cried, his eyes flashing gold and Kingston knew he needed to keep that to himself.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to rile you up." Kingston apologized sincerely, even though he knew he was going to talk to Maynard later - without Danny.

The only way he could get what he wanted, was by doing things his way. Starting tonight.

💀

Kingston locked his eyes onto Maynard as he went through the folders. Trying to find the one picture he kept of Kawan and Andreas.

"When Kawan gave birth to Magnus, Magnus began to die slowly-."

"Why?" Kingston interrupted, Maynard narrowing his eyes at him.

"In order to have a baby of such power, someone who loved the baby unconditionally and is willing to give up their life for him, gives the baby ultimate power. All that persons love and soul goes into the baby, taking their life in the process to save another. It's a selfless, but sad act because it's typically the parents that are willing to do such a thing. That's what happened to-."

"Kawan! He gave his life for Magnus, didn't he!" He asked, Maynard nodding as he pulled out a picture.

Revealing a picture of Andreas holding Magnus. Startling Kingston as in the background Kawan laid still, shining like a statue. Tears down Andreas face, but the baby in his arms shockingly had blond curls and evident blue eyes.

"The baby was blonde?"

"Yes. When he was born he had brown hair, then his body began to...what's the word...decompose slowly. He started gasping for air and Kawan and Andreas were so heart broken... Then Joong came in trying to kill Magnus only for Kawan to kiss Magnus temple. Suddenly a whole ray of light filled the room and their was a deafening ringing sound. I went blind and deaf for three minutes straight...

"Let me just say, when we obtained our hearing and sight Andreas was a mess. He was covered in blood and Kawan was suddenly a golden statue before us. The baby had blonde curls and blue eyes, yet he still looked like his parents. Andreas was so...heart broken. He was the embodiment of a man truly heartbroken. There was his son in his arms who took his Mates life, to bring his - and he couldn't help it. Imagine how Andreas felt than...because I can't."

Kingston watched Maynard wipe his eyes and he found himself becoming sick. To think Danny is about to become like that he couldn't accept.

"You promise this is all true?"

"I have no reason to lie! Etan was there and he also knows more on Magnus than I do. Besides that, no one knows where he is... I'm sorry about that."

Kingston nodded, running his fingers through his hair. Frustration curbing the more he thought about Danny or his fate.

"Okay, thank you for that information. I will...keep that in mind. Because I happen to be going over to talk with the Im Pack-."

"Good luck, if you make it out alive. Watch your food and your back." Maynard snapped, shaking his head. "Be very cautious of that family, I'm telling you."

"I know." Kingston nodded again, but he knew he'd be safe because of Danny. "But I'm not that worried. I have to people to watch over me."

Maynard frowned, folding his arms in skepticism.

"And who might those two brave people be?"

"You'll see."

🥳

I've been waiting to reveal this for forever!

But now that I have, Kingston knows Danny or him is destined for death once their son comes.

Or are they?

What do you think so far?

Because you're close to meeting a new character...not soon enough.

lol.

Luv ya!!!!❤️🥰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.8K 41
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...
1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
4.9K 220 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
168K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...