Cuphead and Sonic [Book 1]

Від AIEchidna

Doomsday, the sequel, has been released! This is the original edition of Cuphead and Sonic. There is a rewrit... Більше

Authors Note
The Story Begins!
New Faces
A Dragon and a Echidna
The Race is On!
The Glitch in the Matrix
Doom Week Begins
A Bond Broken
The Two-Tailed Twin
Fate Between Two Realities
The "Reuniting"
The Time Barrier
Naive Hopes
Guilt and Remorse
The Final Run
Life of a Traitor
No More Light
Pain and Familiar Faces
Envisioning Nightmare

Plane Problems

211 1 0
Від AIEchidna

Sonic and Tails flew on their plane, they saw Knuckles shrieking, Sonic and Tails flew down. "Want a lift?" Sonic asked. "Sure. It's better than running.." Knuckles said, panting, as he got on the wing. They followed Wally, Hilda, and Rumor to the ship. "EGGMAN!" Knuckles yelled as loud as he could. Knuckles jumped onto the ship, his fists clawing into the aircraft.

"Knuckles, what are ya doin'!" Tails yelled, "It's dangerous!" Knuckles looked at Tails, but he continued climbing. "SELF DESTRUCT ACTIVATED." A voice said, "15....14...13...12..11" "Get down, now!" Tails yelled, blinking back tears. "I can't" Knuckles said, not being able to make a decision "3...2.....1....0" The ship exploded, and it bursted into a million pieces.But Knuckles jumped off before it did. He glided all the way to the ground. "Glad he's safe..." Sonic said, in silence.

*MEANWHILE, ON THE GROUND*

"What do we do, what do we do, what do we do!?" Weepy said, panicking. "P-please s-stop, your s-scaring me.." Grim said, whimpering. "Guys.." Cuphead tried to say "WE ARE DOOMED" Mugman yelled. "GUYS!!!" Cuphead yelled as loud as he could. Everyone stopped and stared at him. "We're not gonna get anywhere unless we stop Devil, Dice, and Eggman!" Cuphead yelled. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO, BRO!" Mugman freaked. "Bro.. I know it's scary.. But.. we have to stop the Devil.. again..." "H-how" Weepy Said, "We have to do something... something scary.."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

13.5K 179 17
It's been a week since Solaris was defeated. Sonic and Shadow are 'brothers' now and Shadow has moved in with him and Tails. In his quest to uncover...
7.5K 240 15
They/them perspective! Following the events of the first book several months have passed. You continue to work in the shadows as you get closer and c...
4.1K 162 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...
8.5K 302 20
After Eggman incidentally defeats Silver the Hedgehog, he's giddy to celebrate his haphazard victory at a luxurious, villains-only hotel. Unfortunate...