Welcome Back [May or May not...

Da Reactier

Five years after Toms disappearance... Edd gained feelings of sadness and loneliness, even when his other fri... Altro

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Welcome Back
This Isn't a Dream
Sing For Me Commie
Cuts
Red Leader
First Failure
Living Room
Mastermind
Success
Twisted
Up to Something
Bar
Realization
I love you
Hatred
The Television Message
The Deal
The Plan
The Captor
Saved
Sight
❤️Yeet💙
The Dungeon

Interests

2.2K 70 103
Da Reactier

Third Person Pov:

General Linton sits in his seat rather quietly as he looks down at some photos, he doesn't know what to do other than that. Without a leader to the army, nothing exciting is ever going to happen.

Suddenly, his computer that rests on his desk rings with a call from the head of monitoring, Jason. General Linton seems confused from this call since the base has been so silent for the last five years and he would assume nothing extraordinary would happen, since they were never out to the world in the first place.

He presses answer and Jason doesn't even give General Linton a chance to greet him when he says, "Red- *Huff* Red leader is *Huff* free!" Jason seems completely out of breath, like the life was sucked out of him for a good ten seconds.

General Linton raises a eyebrow and asks Jason, "What do you mean soldier? Red Leader was never captive, he just quit."

"What *Huff* I mean is, *Small Wheeze* his friend was found and is living back at home with him! This is our chance to try to convince Red Leader to come work again!"

Realization hits General Linton right in the face, which causes him to smirk. General Linton puts his hands together and says to Jason, "Plan a car ride to 27 Durdam Lane at exactly 12:00 pm, I have some things to discuss with the Red Leader~"

Tom Pov:

Edd said we should go out somewhere together so we decided to go into a few stores, but we got separated since we all have different interests.

We all hide things, I've already seen everyones choices while looking around. Edd is looking at sleeping pills and pain killers, Matt is looking at pocket mirrors and sadly smiling when he looked at himself in them, and Tord is looking at different gun ammo and fighting tools. Of course they don't want me of all people to see them looking at these things, but I've become quiet and curious.

I'm the same way, but out of all of them... I'm worse. I've been looking at different things that could either kill me or severely hurt me. Like rope.. pocket knives.. razor blades.. even bleach. But I know I can't buy these things, it's just to figure out how I should kill myself if the thing with Tord doesn't work.

It's either I go with choice one, cut both my wrists in cross streaks. Or choice two, find another way to kill myself. He gave me a choice, he said cutting my wrists are more holy, but on the other hand.. I don't even believe in God at this point.

I walk through the store with a black hoodie on instead of a blue one, it was the only hoodie that wasn't too big for me. It was Tords in our teen years, so it smells like him... I like it.

Kids have been screaming when looking at me, by now I don't know if it's my eyes or the fact I'm dead inside. I always ignored them since I've been through worse than having kids be scared of me, even when I used to sing to them at the guitar shop.. hah.. Good times.

I meet up with everyone else and I put on a happy smile instead of my dead stare that seems to be my resting face now. We all talk about what we picked out and none of the things we picked out are actually the things we crave, especially me.

Edd got a cat toy that he says it looks like Ringo, Matt got a hair brush, and Tord just got a fake rose for some reason. Me on the other hand, I got a blue hoodie that fits me and I snook a razor blade into my pants pocket that I intend to steal. It's only a single razor blade, so it shouldn't be a big deal... or so you would think.

I have plans for it.

We leave the store after that and decide to go out to eat. Not to anywhere fancy, really it's just a diner. I don't like it, since it's the one we used to go to all together and it brings back happy memories that I know will never be made again.

Once we make it to the diner, we don't really talk. I think we're all too caught up on what we really wanted at the store and the fact we didn't take it while we could.

The food we order gets served to us, we all got different things. Edd got a cheese burger, Matt got pasta, I got porridge, and Tord got steak.. Wait since when does Tord like steak? He said he never liked how tough it is, why is he eating it?

I look at Tord and ask him, "I thought you didn't like steak?"

"Um.. My taste buds changed a bit while you were gone, steak is pretty good if I'm being honest," Tord replies, he's telling the truth.

I nod and take a bite of my porridge, it's disgusting. Tord looks at my bowl of porridge then at me, he asks me, "Well.. Why are you eating that? The waitress said herself that it's their worst dish."

I swallow the bite I took and reply, "I'm used to it, it keeps my stomach at ease," I take another bite of the slop.

"You're used to porridge?" Edd asks me out of curiosity and I finish the bite.

I swallow again and say, "No, I'm used to revolting food," They all look at each other with unsettling faces as I continue to eat my porridge.

After that, none of them finish their food, I'm guessing I made them lose their appetite. They all got a to go package for their food, while I finished my porridge with ease and ordered more of the stuff to go.

The car ride home is silent, I actually do feel really bad for making them too uncomfortable to talk. I'm so useless, all I do is make people upset...

When we arrive home, everyone goes to different places. Edd goes to the kitchen, Matt goes into the living room, Tord goes to his bedroom, and I go to the bathroom.

I lock the bathroom door behind me and I sigh as I start to take my clothes off. My whole body is littered with scars and cuts, I was abused quite a bit at my captures place.

I step into the shower and turn the water on, I shiver as the water hits my skin. The water feels nice, but I'm still getting used to taking showers. Usually my capture would just spray me with a hose, so feeling the water softly hit my skin always surprises me.

I take some shampoo and conditioner and run it through my hair, Edd took me to the barbers to get my hair cut yesterday since it was pretty long. It's not the same as it was, it doesn't spike anymore. Now it's in a undercut hairstyle and I'll admit, I like it this way.

As I let the conditioner and shampoo soak into my hair, I take the bar of soap and soap up a rag. I begin to scrub my body with the rag, the rag is a bit scratchy so it doesn't feel that good, but I do it to make myself as clean as possible.

I sigh as I wash off my body and everything in my hair, once I'm clean, I step out of the shower. The cold of the air hits my skin and makes me shiver, but I'm used to being cold, so it isn't so bad.

I grab a towel and dry myself off slowly, then I wrap the towel around my waist and walk over to the sink. I grab the toothbrush Edd bought me and smear toothpaste on to it, I then start to brush my teeth.

Once I finish brushing my teeth, I take my dirty clothes and lazily throw it into the hamper. I then unlock the bathroom door with the towel wrapped around my waist, I walk over to my room and close the door behind me without anyone witnessing me in my towel.

I throw my towel on to the bed and walk to my closet, all my old clothes are here. I grab a Asdf t-shirt, black boxers, checkered pajama pants, and white socks from the closet. I put the clothes on, then open my bedroom door.

I walk over to the kitchen and see everyone silently watching the tele. They look bored, sad even. Did I really make them that upset over how I like disgusting food?

"Whatcha guys watching?" I ask everyone and they all flinch like they were all daydreaming and I interrupted them.

They look at me, then at the tele, then back at me. After a few seconds, Edd steps up and says to me, "Um.. The Children."

"That show is still playing? Can I watch? It's one of my favorite shows," I say with a smile as I sit in between Tord and Edd on the couch, they seem surprised.

"Uhh, sure Tom," Tord says, everyone looks toward the tele again.

When I start to talk about the newer episodes being really good as I watch them, everyone smiles and joins the conversation. We spend a hour talking and watching the tele, everyone's having a good time now.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.4K 105 14
"You know what, you remind me of an old friend of mine." Tord smiled almost subconsciously and replied, "oh really? care to tell me how, Mister I-had...
79.3K 2.2K 27
*After The End* After the incident with Tord's giant robot a lot of stuff happened. He left the army, but he still lives with his soldiers Paul and P...
181K 6.1K 43
(After The End) Tord woke up on the hill, his head hurting. He was just laying on the ground in pain coming from his face and his arm. He found out h...
222K 5.9K 43
Its been a while since The End and Tord is extremely depressed. One fortunate day when he bumps into Tom changes everything. Eyes start changing colo...