A Thousand Years

By arpxsv

What happens when Phoebe returns to New York to be reunited with her best friend? Will they fall in love? (Mo... More

Heart Beats Fast, Colors And Promises
How to be Brave, How can I love when i'm Afraid to Fall.
But watching you stand alone.
All of my doubts suddenly go away some how
One Step Closer...
I have died everyday waiting for you.
Darling dont be afraid, I have loved You for a thousand years.
I've loved you for a thousand more,
Time stands still, Beauty in all she is
I will be brave, I will not let anything take away whats standing in front of me
Every breath, Every hour has come to this
One Step Closer
Darling don't be Afraid I have Loved you for A Thousand Years
Authors note!!!

I have died everyday waiting for you

71 1 3
By arpxsv

(Sals POV)

It's been 3 weeks since i've seen Phoebe. She's called every now and then to check on me. I would ask if she could visit and watch Netflix, but she would say she's busy or whatever. I didn't mind. What I'm focusing on right now is getting out of this hospital and finally going back home, and maybe, just maybe, have a date with Phoebe tomorrow night. If she would say yes.

"I just need your first and last name, and your free to go." The receptionist said. I kinda have a little limp, but it's nothing to worry about, the nurse said if I start walking on it, it'll slowly heal.
I quickly sighed my name, and said my goodbyes, and walked through the exit. Finally the smell of fresh air. I called a taxi, and thought about the plan I had for Phoebe. She's gonna love it.

I smiled to myself as I got into the taxi.

••••

As I arrived to my house, I spotted a little sticky note on my front door.

I knew you'd come back, so I left a little present in your kitchen. When you find it, there will be another little note :)

I instantly knew the handwriting. "Pheebs, what would I do without you." I smiled, unlocking my front door, and walking inside.
I entered my kitchen, and my mouth dropped when a saw the new Post Malone album setting on my kitchen counter. "It hasn't even been released yet." I thought to myself. (The new album is called 'Hollywood's Bleeding')
I picked it up and noticed some writing on it.
___________________________
Hey, Sal, I'm a big fan of the show we should hangout sometime :)
                      Love, Posty

             [signature]
___________________________

My body giddied with excitement.
"The Post Malone wants to hang out with me?" I picked up the other little note and read it.

I found out that Austin was going on tour, and he had a concert here in New York. So, I decided that I would get you an autograph from him. Also he knew the show, and since you were his favorite, he let you have the first copy of his new album which hasn't been released yet.

            P.S.    meet me at Central Park.

Pheebs,

I instantly ran to the door, but realized I had no car since it's currently being fixed. I sighed, "I guess you have to run there Sal."

I live really close to Central Park, so I'm able to run, or walk there.

              About 30 mins later....

I just arrived, and I'm out of breath, and my leg kinda hurts. I checked the time and it was 11:25. "She has to be here." And that's when I saw her. I could see her beautiful crystal blue eyes, her light brown/ blonde hair in a loose braid. The way her dimples show in her smile.

But then I got knocked out of my daze when I tripped over a rock.
"Ow.." I winced in pain as I hit the cement.

(My POV)

As I sat on a bench, typing on my phone, I looked up and saw Sal walking toward me. I smile spread across my face, but not until he fell. "Oh my god." I said, trying to hold my laugh in. I ran over to Sal, and helped him up. "You okay?" I asked as he brushed off the dirt on his jeans. "Yeah." Sal breathed. He sound like he was out of breath. "Did you run here?"
I asked, again. He nodded, still breathing kinda hard. I intertwined our fingers, and started to walk back to my bench. Behind the bench was a water fountain. I just loved to sit there, think about my day, and draw while looking at the flowers and trees surrounding the park.

We both sat down onto the bench, and looked ahead of us. Thinking. Waiting for one to start the conversation. I could still hear Sal breathing, but this time it was calming and relaxing. Then all of a sudden Sal wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest. "I missed you." Said Sal. I smiled and rubbed his hand that was placed on my thigh. "I missed you more." I replied. Sal released himself from my grip, and looked into my eyes. Examining, grinning with stars forming in his emerald eyes. "What?" I giggled, wondering why he's grinning at me. "You're so beautiful." He cupped my cheek with his hand, and placed a kiss on the other one. I felt my cheeks go warm when his lips were placed on mine. "In a park?" I said between kisses. Sal pulled away. "What's wrong with kissing in the park?" Sal asked, holding both of my hands, while facing me. "I don't know, I guess I'm too shy." I shrugged my shoulders, looking down to the ground. "Hey, there's no need to be shy." He lifted up my chin, placing a another soft kiss onto my lips. Sal let go of my hands and pulled me in for a hug.

••••

I woke up the next morning to the sun blinding me. "Ugh, again, why can't I just sleep." I grunted, pulling the blanket over my face. "Nope." I heard a voice say. I shot up and adjusted my vision to see Sal standing in my bedroom doorway. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to come and see you." He replied, while walking toward the bed, and laying next to me.
I snuggled next to him. Laying on my side, I rested my hand on his chest.
"Since I asked you out yesterday, and your still wondering where I'm taking you." Sal started to say, but paused. "Yeah?" I said, looking up at him. "You know, I'm just not gonna tell cause, it's a surprise." Sal smiled. My mouth dropped dramatically. I slapped his chest playfully, whilst setting up, along with Sal. "You're a jerk you know that?" I said. "Yeah I know." Sal placed his lips on mine. He flipped me over to where he was on top of me, our lips never leaving each other. "I just remembered, I was gonna cook you breakfast." Sal smirked, his hands placed on the bed, resting by my shoulders. My hands wrapped around the back of his neck. "I want you for breakfast." I grinned, pulling him closer to me. "Not yet, sweetheart." Sal placed a kiss on my forehead. I bit my lip as he stood up. "Sweetheart?" I questioned. Sal looked at me confused. "Huh?" He scrunched his eye brows. "You called me sweetheart, you never call me that." I replied. "Then what do you want me to call you?" Sal asked, walking closer to me to where he was standing in between my legs. "I prefer, princess, or baby." I said. He smiled and backed away. "Okay. Princess...baby. I like them." Sal smirked, walking out of the room, and into the kitchen.

»I'm skipping the time;)«

Sal left about five minutes ago. We ate breakfast, talked for a while, and then he had to leave. It's kinda lonely without him. Well, those 3 weeks were really lonely. Sal told me to be at his house by 7:00, so I'm just gonna sit back and relax since it's only 12:00.

(Brian's POV)

About 4 hours later....

"So, Sal, are you gonna ask her if she wants to go to the bar tonight." Joe smiled. He invited us to hangout at his house to talk about stuff. We're all going to the bar that Sal use to work at. Everyday we'd go there hang out, even take some girls home with us, just for one night. But Joe has Bessy, I have Molly, Murr was gonna let us meet his girlfriend at the bar, and Sal, well, he has Phoebe. "Yeah, but I was planning on doing something before the party, ya know." Sal winked at me. I nodded my head as I knew what he was talking about. "Can we not talk about that." Murr said, rolling his eyes. Then Sal chimed in. "I bet you do it every night with that mystery girlfriend you have." Sal said, folding his arms. Murr filled with annoyance. "At least I don't want to sleep with my best~" Joe interrupted Murr. "Hey, guys, there's no need to start a fight here." Said Joe, raising his voice causing the room to fall silent. Sal shook his head, stood up, and started walking to the front door. "Where are you going?" I asked, standing up as well. Sal placed his hand on the door knob. "I'm walking home." He sighed. "It's too far, I'm driving you." I said, following him outside, and closing the door behind me.

What Murr was about to say was uncalled for, Sal has already gone through enough.

"You okay?" I asked, looking toward Sal then back to the road. "No." Said Sal, watching the buildings go by. I sighed and patted his shoulder. "It doesn't matter if you're in love with your best friend, cause you already know everything about them." I said. "What if it does matter, what if people start judging us, what if someone posts a picture on the internet stating that 'Sal Vulcano is sleeping with his best friend'." Sal placed his face in the palms of his hands. I could hear him quietly sob. "Sal, none of that's gonna happen. Out of every girl you've been with, Phoebe was always there to have your back. She was to one to calm you down before your dates. She was the one to go to the movies with you if your girlfriend couldn't make it. She is the reason why you're still here. Phoebe was with you the whole time you were on that hospital bed, and she had to watch you die right in front of her. It broke my heart to see her cry like that. Nothing will change the love that she has for you." I said. When we stopped at a stop light Sal spoke. "Thanks." I looked at Sal. "You're welcome." I said.

I looked at the time and it was 5:00. "Aren't you suppose to be taking Phoebe on a date tonight?" I asked. Sals face dropped, and he started to panic. "Oh my god, I forgot. I'm suppose to pick her up at 7:00. Hurry up and drive." Sal said. I parked the car on the curb. "What're you doing?" He asked. "I'm letting you use my car." I said. "I can't drive your new Jeep." Said Sal, flailing his arms around. "I'll get a taxi. Go get your girl." I said. Sals panicked face soon turned calm with a smile spreading across his lips. We both got out, and Sal pulled me in for a hug. "You better not crash this. Cause what you did to my last Jeep was uncalled for." I said. Sal laughed, and jumped into my Jeep. He rolled down the window and smiled at me. "I promise I'll keep this Jeep in good condition. Also, when we blew up your other Jeep, that was for your punishment." Sal said before speeding off. I shook my head a I pull out my phone to call a taxi.

(My POV)

Molly came over to help pick out an outfit for my date with Sal. She chose a pair of black ripped jeans, with a Vans shirt. She asked where I got them, and I told her Sal bought them for me. Molly said that Sal and I are cute together. Of course I blushed, I mean, who wouldn't. "He bought you Balenciaga's??" Molly asked. She was really surprised because of how much they were. "Yeah, that's what I said." I replied, slipping on the second shoe onto my left foot. "Even tho they look kinda weird, I still love shoes that look like socks." Molly said. I stood up and grabbed my phone. I turned it on and the time was 6:40. Right as I was about to say something, we heard a knock at my door. I look out the window and saw Q's black Jeep parked in my driveway. "Why is Q here?" Molly asked. I shrugged my shoulders, and opened the door.

Sal stood there with a bouquet of white roses. He smiled at me as he reached out to hand me the flowers. "I hope you don't mind Molly, but can I take Phoebe away from you for a few hours?" Sal asked, smirking toward her direction. "Sure, but only if you take good care of her. Don't let her come home crying." Molly said. We all shared a laugh, then I gave Molly a hug.

Sal opened the door to the Jeep, and helped me up since it was a little high off the ground. He shut the door behind me, and ran to the drivers side and hopped in.
"Why are you driving Q's Jeep?" I asked as we both buckled in. "He didn't want me to have no car to pick you up, so he let me barrow it." Sal smiled. "Oh." I said. I didn't take that long to get to Sals house from mine.

Sal let me out, and we both walked into his house. He led me to his back yard, and what I saw left me speechless.

Rose pedals were put around the pool, fairy lights were dangling from the trees. There was a table for two underneath a branch, that acted as if it was a shield from the night sky.

(This photo is an example of what it looks like)

Sal pulled out the chair for me to sit in. I looked around in 'awe'. "This is beautiful." I said. Sal smiled, and looked up at the tree above us. "I'm glad you like it, I've been waiting to take on a date like this. Just you and me, under the stars." Sal said. I blushed a little.

*caution*
(Sexual content)

When Sal and I were finished eating our dinner, we sat on the outdoor couch, and looked up at the stars. "There's the Big Dipper." Sal said pointing toward the sky. "And there's the little one." I said, also pointing toward its location. I looked at Sal to be met with us both leaning in, slowly. When our lips touched, I could feel the sparks bouncing off our lips as they moved in sync. Sal pulled me onto his lap where his hands slithered up my shirt, my hands tangled in his hair. I could feel his boner through his pants.

He picked me up and carried me up to his room. He slowly laid me onto his bed, our lips never leaving each other. As his hands roamed my body, I started to slowly pull his shirt off, but he stopped me. "Are you sure, I don't know if your gonna like what you~" I cut him off. "Sal, your perfect. It doesn't matter what people think." I said, cupping his cheeks with my hands. He smiled, "then continue" Said Sal, placing his plump lips back onto mine.

Now he was shirtless, slowly grinding between my legs. As he softly bit my neck, leaving little love bites, he carefully pulled down my pants, revealing my black laced panties.
Then, he took off my shirt, also revealing my black bra. "You're gorgeous, baby." Sal smirked, his hands roaming my stomach, then up to my breasts. I pulled him closer as he kissed my neck, then to my stomach, but stopped right above my woman hood. I looked at him with worried eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not like that." He smiled. I nodded, relieved that he doesn't want to, you know, 👅.
I helped him take off his belt, but then I just watched him unzip his jeans as I bit my lip. I laughed and covered my eyes as he dropped his underwear he's bigger than I thought he was😳 Sal slowly slid on top of me. Grabbing my hands and uncovering my face. He helped me pull down my panties, then looked up at me. Lust and pleasure filled his emerald eyes as he was thinking the same thing. "Don't panic, just ask me to stop and i'll stop." Sal calmly said. Sal knows that i've never had sex, not since the Tony incident. I was too scared to after that happened. I kept myself locked up in my room for about 2 weeks, I wouldn't talk to anyone not even Sal.

I closed my eyes as I felt Sal enter me, it was painful at first, but I got use to it. Sal was gentle, and slow. He would ask if I'm okay, or "is this hurting you?".

When we reached our highs, Sal laid down beside me, pulling me closer to his sweaty chest. We were hot and out of breath, the blankets that were covering us weren't doing much. Sal kissed my fore head, and softly spoke. "We were supposed to meet Joe at the bar." I giggled, and nodded my head. "I know, I don't want to leave this bed." I said. "Me neither, baby." Said Sal. It sent chills down my spine when he called me baby.

I never knew that I would be in a relationship with my best friend. It was worth waiting for him everyday.

(That was a long chapter, well I think it was. Anyways hoped you liked this chapter💜😁 I cringed a lot when I wrote the sexual scenes😬)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 574 44
Joe's, Brian's, Sal's, and James' lives were normal at first until a girl named Danielle came into their lives. Who will fall in love? Who will Danie...
2.1K 69 16
This story has sensitive content. If you are easily offended or triggered please do not read! This emo love story has it's heart aching moments. Wha...
70K 1.7K 52
This story takes place 7 years after Rory turned down Logan's proposal. What happens when Logan and Rory run into each other in New York City? Loga...
2.1K 78 29
Emily and Sal meet in high schools and instantly become friends. They soon turn into high school sweethearts. But when Emily moves to the UK at the a...