Borahae (BTS reverse harem)✔️

Por sugasnappea

1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teac... Mais

Intro
Begin
Let Me Know
Like
The Truth Untold
Am I Wrong
Serendipity
Jamais Vu
Just Dance
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Butterfly
Rain
First Love
Coffee
Embarrassed
I Need U
Boy With Luv
Ano Bashode
Don't Leave Me
I'm Fine
HOME
21st Century Girl
Persona
All Night
Dream Glow
Tomorrow
Airplane
Paradise
FAKE LOVE
Pied Piper
Not Today
Her
Where You From
Lost
A Brand New Day
IDOL
Euphoria
We Are Bulletproof
Danger
Love Maze
Reflection
134340
Epiphany
Best Of Me
Singularity
Love
War of Hormone
Boy in Luv
Blood Sweat & Tears
Come Back Home
Love Myself
Autumn Leaves
dimple
Heartbeat
N.O
The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Stigma
Ma City
Miss Right
Make It Right
Awake
Boy Meets Evil
You Never Walk Alone
Fire
Seesaw
House of Cards
A little update!
Magic Shop
2! 3!
Dionysus
DNA
Boyz With Fun
Love Is Not Over
Spine Breaker
So What
Just One Day
24/7=Heaven
Look Here
Mikrokosmos
Never Mind
Let Go
For You
Anpanman
Bonus Chapter: A Bangtan Thanksgiving
No More Dream
Moving On
Mic Drop
Give It to Me
Cypher 3: Killer
We On
Dope
Lie
Baepsae
Young Forever
Surprise!
Attack on Bangtan
What Am I to You
Wake Up
Lights
MAMA
Tonight
Run
Promise
Sea
Shadow
forever rain
Ego
Crystal Snow
Inner Child
Louder than Bombs
Black Swan
00:00
Tear
So Far Away
My Time
Wings
ON
Wishing On A Star
Whalien 52
Spring Day
Filter
Moon
Q&A + Analysis/Refresher
We are Bulletproof: the Eternal

Go Go

33.1K 1.3K 578
Por sugasnappea

It takes me a good twenty minutes to wash the sand out of my hair but at least my skin is blessed with a golden glow after our day at the beach. I'm still only wrapped in a robe as I moisturize from head to toe when there's a knock at my door. To my surprise, it's Jigaemae.

"Oh. Hi."

I hide most of my body behind the door, although I'm fully covered. Jigaemae seems a bit flustered as well and all but shoves a gift bag into my hands then turns and strides away swiftly without saying a word. I go to sit on the bed and inspect the simple wrapping. Inside are a small card and an even smaller jewelry box. I pick up the card first.

I wanted to give this to you tonight. I'm sorry. But I hope you wear it and think of me.

-JM

I smile to myself and reread the card. Jimin is absolutely too sweet for his own good. And it's impossible to not think of him every minute of the day.

With eager fingers, I open the box. Then gasp.

It's a Chanel necklace, much like his favorite one that he wears often. However, this one is studded with alternating white and black diamonds. It's absolutely breathtaking and I carefully take it out of the box and put it on. After that, I snap a pic that may very well start a riot and send it to him.

Text to Jimin:

Thank you 💋

Oh my goooooodddddddddddd🤭😱🤤😩😍

I have to laugh at myself. I only just eased the robe off my shoulders and the poor boy is acting like I sent him a nude. At most, he just saw the top of my bare chest and maybe just a peek of cleavage. But Jimin has a way of making me feel so sexy and desired over things that would barely get a brow raise in the US.

The necklace will go perfectly with the daring lace dress Hoseok bought me, so I'm even more stoked that Jiwoo pulled it to have sent to the hotel versus straight to Seoul. The outfit may be a bit much for the party, but if Mimi is right about how upscale and exclusive it is, maybe I'll feel less out of place.

When I go to meet her in the suite, I find my suspicions are spot on.

"Holy..." Mimi's eyes grow twice in size and her mouth is wide open. "You look smokin' hot! Where did you get that dress? That necklace? Oh my God! You are going to turn some heads and break some hearts tonight!"

Luckily, she's too eager to get started on my hair and makeup to really wait for an explanation. She, too, looks amazing in a short champagne-colored dress with lots of sequins and silk and matching platform heels that makes her look like a metallic goddess.

Because Mimi is used to working quickly on idols backstage, she has my hair blow-dried, flat ironed, pinned up and overflowing with curls in no time. Even my smoky eye and nude lip makeup look is flawless. I almost don't even recognize myself, yet I don't look overdone. Her skills are legendary and I see why she's such a valued member of the Big Hit team.

"Wow, Mimi. This is incredible." I honestly don't think I've ever looked this elegant in my life.

"I know, I know. I'm a genius. Hey, let's take some pics before our ride comes. And I definitely want to post this."

We pose and giggle, and I really do feel so much better than I did earlier. Sure, I miss the guys like crazy and would have rather saved this outfit for them, but this is much better than the alternative, which would have involved Netflix, a lot of room service, and a bottle of wine. Ok, two bottles of wine.

When we get down to the lobby, Mimi informs me that there's another surprise that awaits us. Then she leads me towards an alternate exit.

"I got us a limo," she beams.

The high profile cars have a different pick-up point as to not clog traffic in front of the hotel. It also gives the guests a lot more privacy. We're waiting for our car to arrive when a mini motorcade of black luxury vehicles pulls up. I don't have to guess who is inside. I already feel them.

The guys hop out of their vehicles looking more gorgeous than I could have ever dreamed. They had rehearsals today so they're barefaced and dressed in their personal clothes, but still...I love seeing them like this. However, as their gazes each find me, I realize that this is the first time they've seen me like this.

They make their way to where Mimi and I stand, and my heart is beating so loudly, I have to wonder if she can hear it. They bow politely, greet us, and being the professionals that they are, pretend like nothing is amiss.

"You two look nice," Namjoon says casually.

"Thank you," Mimi answers. "When do you guys film?"

"Soon. We just need to get ready." Then Namjoon's heated stare falls on me. "Violet, did you have a good day today?"

I nod and smile pleasantly. "I did. We went to the beach." Of course, he already knows that. I sent them pics.

"Oh, ok. Plans tonight?"

Before I can answer, Mimi chimes in. "We're going to the Naver party. Oh! There's our ride!"

I bid them goodnight, making sure to look them each in the face. Even Jungkook, who I'm surprised to find is staring at me. However, they give nothing away and cordially wish me a good night too. 

"That was weird," Mimi mutters after we slide into the limo.

"What was?"

"The boys. Usually, they're so wild and full of energy. Seems like something's wrong. They almost looked pissed."

I shrug but I, too, wonder if they're upset. Is it me? Are they mad that I'm going out? I don't see why they would be. They've never made it seem like I was confined to the room when they weren't with me. Even Yoongi said I should go out and meet people.

I try to put their weird energy out of my mind and refuse to text them or stalk my phone. I won't be one of those girls that constantly pester their boyfriend with their insecurities. If they're mad, they'd tell me...right?

The Naver party is held at a huge mansion that is literally an architectural marvel. I've never seen anything like it, and I'm curious how the entire structure is able to stand upright. As expected, security is tight and only those with industry passes are able to get within 100 feet of the grounds. Meaning there's at least a mile of fans and press lined up outside the gate, hoping to catch a sleeve or a lock of hair through the dark tinted windows that drive by. I'm stunned. All this for a party? But I guess when the country's biggest stars gather in one place, it causes quite a stir.

We pull up to the front and a uniformed driver helps us out. We flash our passes again and a doorman shines a special UV light on it to check for authenticity, as well as our IDs to ensure the names match. Then he waves us through and we step into the palatial foyer.

While the music could be heard from down the street, it's not overwhelming inside. The vibe is actually very chill yet boasts of decadence. Everything is winter white yet soft pink and blue lights cast a sensual glow. There are champagne fountains, fully staffed bars, tables and tables of gourmet hors d'oeuvres plus servers tending to every guest's need. As Mimi mentioned, there's even a station for the luxury goodie bags plus many booths set up for partygoers to snag luxury cosmetics and toiletries. I'm speechless. Back in the day, when my ex-BFF would get us into VIP, I was thoroughly impressed just with bottle service and platters of cut fruit. I thought that was the good life reserved only for the privileged. If she could see me now, she'd probably faint.

"Oh my..." The words are choked from my throat as I take in the massive ornate ice sculpture in the middle of the vast living room.

"Crazy, right?" Mimi remarks. "There's a good chance we'll meet tons of celebrities tonight. Just act cool, ok? Remember: you work for Big Hit. That means something in these crowds."

I never imagined using the company, especially the guys, for clout, but I guess among these circles who you know and who you work for is all that matters. Still, I'd rather just be known as Violet. I have no desire to advertise more than that to anyone.

First thing's first: champagne. We grab a couple of flutes, sample a few of the gourmet bites and then check out the rest of the party. The huge living room is the central area where a dance floor has been set up. Finely dressed people lounge and chat on white couches while some casually dance by their seats. It's still early so no one is really getting down yet, but I'm sure the DJ will turn it up a notch later.

In other areas, there are more private sitting spaces. I assume those are reserved for the very, very important people. I try not to stare or look too interested but my God...everyone is gorgeous. The dresses, the suits, the shoes...I've only seen most of these pieces on the televised runways of the world's most coveted fashion shows. As usual, makeup and hair are also on point. And their skin! Not one blemish in sight. How can so many beautiful people exist under one roof?

Outside, the vibe is much more lively, and the music is turned up to the max. Women dressed as mermaids swim in the giant-sized pool while more servers distribute colorful drinks, some of which look like science experiments.

"So I see why you wanted to come so badly," I remark. What the...! Is that a gold dust cotton candy machine?

"This is nothing. The later it gets, the crazier. Koreans can be super conservative but we know luxury and we know how to party. Just be careful, though."

"Why?"

"Some of the men...namely the older ones. They get a little liquor in them and they get handsy. Security is everywhere so I doubt it will get too bad, but just watch out. They'll see you're a foreigner and think that's an invitation to grab your ass."

After checking out the outside area, we head back in to grab a seat or at least a corner. I've spotted a few non-Koreans but I'm sure I still stick out which makes me a bit self-conscious. Especially when Mimi runs into a couple of her friends. The three women greet her in Korean with air kisses and hugs. When Mimi turns to introduce me, I can instantly feel the mood change.

"This is Violet. She's a new employee at Big Hit. Hei-Ran, Soo Min, and Kiki all work at different agencies."

Mimi explains that Kiki used to work at YG for a super popular girl group but now works at Pledis. Soo Min works at JYP and Hei-Ran is at Cube.

"Are you a hairstylist too?" Kiki asks. Her Korean accent is thick but I see she's adopted a more urban approach to the English language. Highly doubt Kiki is her real name too.

I shake my head. "English tutor."

"Ahhh," Hei-Ran nods. "The rookie group."

I honestly have no intention of answering truthfully but before I can swerve the question, Mimi pipes up.

"No. Bangtan."

The three girls nearly choke on their champagne.

"What? How?"

"Whoa. You're so cool."

"And I thought Mimi was the only lucky one that got close to them."

I can feel my face heating. If they really knew how close I am to the boys, they'd probably burn this place down.

"Wait...aren't you that girl from yesterday?" Soo Min asks, looking me up and down. "You are, aren't you? Wow. You look so...different. I didn't recognize you."

Oh no. Here we go again.

However, before I can stumble on my words, Mimi interjects.

"Stupid, obsessed stans. The poor girl ran into them. People act like she was humping his leg."

The other girls nod and mumble their agreement. And I am so grateful to Mimi that I could kiss her.

"Hey! Guess who's here," Hei-Ran exclaims, switching gears.

The four ladies prattle off about idols or actors or whoever... I don't know the names and I barely recognize any of the faces shown on the various mounted TV screens that play music videos. I'd noticed that there are huge, poster-sized photos of random celebrities on the walls too. Of course, I spot the BTS one first.

When the other three ladies start spilling secrets about the idols they work with, I've completely checked out. I just make it a point to grab a glass of champagne or a small bite every time a tray comes by. The other girls grab drinks too but they aren't eating. No wonder they're so skinny.

I've just polished off a foie gras slider when Mimi turns to me.

"Hey, we're going to go to the bathroom. A couple of the girls from Twice just went in that direction."

As much as I'd like to check my makeup, I draw the line at stalking people in bathrooms.

I shake my head. "I'm good here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm going to people watch."

They scurry off, leaving me to blindly slather on lipgloss, pop a mint, and pray I don't have food stuck in my teeth. I don't mind rolling solo although I don't love all the hungry looks I've been receiving from men. I'd wanted to check out the goodie bags and cosmetics and it's the perfect excuse to escape their gazes. When I get over to the freebie booths, I don't even hesitate to grab one of each face mask plus some cleanser and moisturizer.

"That's a good one. Although I think the oil cleanser is better."

Confused, I look up. Surely, whoever that was isn't talking to me. However, when my gaze locks onto his gorgeous eyes, I find that I'm absolutely wrong. Whoa...he's...

"Violet, right? I thought that was you. Your hair is different."

I blink, stunned. When I open my mouth to answer, my voice is barely a choked rasp. "Um...Jae?"

He smiles. "You remember. I would have come over sooner but you looked like you were on a mission." He points to the cosmetics.

"Uh, yeah. Probably best to stand back. I don't want to trample you again."

I tear my eyes away from his handsome face and realize that I'm not the only one who cleaned up nicely for this event. When I ran into Jae in the department store, he was well dressed but very casual. Now, he wears designer slacks, a silk shirt and a floral blazer that I don't think anyone else on earth could pull off. Also, when we first met, his hair was tinted pink. Now it's grayish-lavender.

"What brings you here?" he asks.

"Um, well, K-Fest obviously. But I came to this party with a friend."

"Ah," he nods. "Those stylist noonas." He makes a face as if he knows exactly what conversations were going down and chuckles.

"Yeah. Well, one of them."

"I'm glad to see you survived."

I pretend to wipe sweat from my brow. "Just barely."

Jae laughs again, giving me a peek of his dimples. He's gorgeous when he smiles but my thoughts instantly go to Namjoon.

"So why are you here?" I ask him, trying to shake off my intense longing for another dimpled man.

"Well...work, I guess."

"Work? You work in the industry?"

He nods. "You could say that."

"Oh? What, exactly? I mean, if you don't mind me asking."

"I don't mind. Why don't you guess?"

I take a step back to get a good look at him. He's certainly pretty enough to be a model but when I guess, he shakes his head.

"Nope."

"Um, an actor? You have a good face for dramas."

"You're actually not the first person to say that but no."

"Don't tell me you're a young CEO. Or a music exec."

"You're getting warmer."

I look around, searching for the answer when my eyes run across one of the many TV screens playing music videos. I know the song—I've heard it several times and even like it. But I'd never seen the video. Then I take a glimpse of the huge poster stationed on the wall a few feet away. The same nine guys in the poster seem to be on the screen. And one of those nine guys is...

"Jae? Oh my God. You're an idol?"

He holds his hand out for me to shake and smiles, those dimples deepening. "I'm Jaehyun but call me Jae. Nice to meet you...again."

______________

A/N:

JAEHYUN is an idol! One of my biases from NCT. If you don't know him, here's what he looks like. Also, he and JK are (or were) in a group chat together with other same age friends. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5K 234 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
1.7K 147 8
Three of the seven have married, with plans for the last four to follow suit. Will they make it without the world knowing their true relationship or...
51.4K 2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
343K 12.5K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...