to the end | Quackity

By devilise

Alex, also known online as Quackity, recently got the reputation of being kinda dumb, dumb to the point where... More

QUACKITYHQ IS LIVE
noob
tweet
streaming
monday
weird
late calls
signs
another event
yeti event
look up
its cold
old flame
deal
fake love
dinner
moving day
flight
roommate
deals off
alex's side
invite
dream
hotel
disney
party
date
panel
raid
bachelorette
DEVILISE & QUACKITYHQ ARE LIVE

move in with me

48.4K 1.6K 2.6K
By devilise

"After that meal I am definitely coming back to Mexico whether I'm in a fake relationship or not." You laughed as you got into Quackity's car.

"That's one of the reasons why I'm holding back on moving away."

"Moving away?" You asked.

"Mexico isn't always the safest unfortunately." He replied with a sigh as he began to drive back to his house. "But you get used to it once you've lived here for a while. Thankfully you're only here for a couple of days so you won't have to experience what I have to."

The tone had shifted and you started to feel sorry for him. You remember from when you two would call for hours, he would talk about his life in Mexico and how violent it could get sometimes. You felt like you took your life in San Francisco for granted when you met him. You wished you could help him but-

"Move in with me." You suddenly said.

"What?" He asked, so shocked he ended up swerving the car.

"Why not? I thought about it and there's no reason not to. I live alone in San Francisco so I have an empty guest room, there's not too much crime, you want to move out, people think we are dating already. There's no reason not to."

Your eyes shifted to Quackity. You saw that he was fixated on the road and stayed silent, he was probably thinking so you kept quiet too.

"Okay." He finally said.

You rose your eyebrows in disbelief.

"I'll move in with you." Quackity said with a jolt of excitement. "This week has been unreal. I meet one of my online friends for the first time, one of my best friends, I get a fake girlfriend and now I'm moving in with her. (Y/N), meeting you was the best thing that could've ever happened for me." He smiled at you and patted your leg then returned his gaze back to the road.

Your cheeks went a shade darker when he said you were the best thing that could've happened. "Well you didn't ask me to be your fake girlfriend for nothing, Alex."

He parked the car and rushed to unlock the door and inform his family about the news. You waited in the guest room whilst he talked. Despite the door being locked you could hear the faint murmuring of him and his family talking. However it was completely in Spanish so you couldn't tell whether they were going to allow him to go or not.

After God knows how long, Quackity burst through the door. It had been such a wait you had actually managed to fall asleep on his horrendously uncomfortable guest bed.

"GUESS WHOSE MOVING TO SAN FRAN BABY!" He yelled, causing you to jump. Before you could even react he picked you up and spun you around. "Thank you so much, you don't even understand how much this means to me." He said, riddled with joy, whilst he hugged you tightly and then after a couple of spins, finally placing you back onto the ground.  "God, I'm just so happy I could-" Quackity didn't even get to finish his sentence before suddenly pulling you towards him and kissing your forehead.

Your eyes went wide with surprise and so did his. You both stood there, in shock for a couple seconds, his hands still firmly on your shoulders whilst you stared at each other, not knowing what to say. Your face began to burn, there was no doubt you were turning red.

"Maybe I took the fake boyfriend thing too far." He joked, finally breaking the silence and you laughed in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 23.5K 38
𓆩 𓆪 ʾ ִֶָ%˓ ᵎ ҂ ࣪˖﹫𓂃⌁. ࣪˖ this feels like some bullshit teenage summer dream. © ewstain on wp 03/19/21 - 07/09/21
110K 2.4K 34
"Darling, I'd wait for you Even if you didn't ask me to."
7.6K 179 12
Y/n a 20-year-old small streamer living in Washington. She is in drama right now and decides to address it live. That's when a big streamer joins and...
55.4K 1.3K 41
Dawn lives the simple, eventful, and sleepless life of a doctor. She always thought that the only form of attention she would ever get is from her ma...