❤Septiplier smuts

By xXxGoogleplierxXx

This is all septiplier smut nothing sad or anything that involves killing because if I write that I will cry... More

I wonder....
Jealous
I'm a Queen
Kinks
Goople
random
skype sex
Fully clothed
first time
In Public
relief
mixing it up
sweet love
two's company
two's company part two
Giggles are good
The feel-good remote
all by himself..
Rough Smut At Pax
Kink chapter
Mark being a Dick

two's company part three

689 14 1
By xXxGoogleplierxXx

How this had all started, Jack wasn't sure. Maybe it was a party, maybe a massive colab. He was too drunk to know or care right now. Well, whatever the reason, he, Mark, Ethan, Tyler, and Felix were all at Mark's house. They'd played a lot of drinking games resulting in most of them being drunk, but now they were playing spin the bottle, and Jack couldn't wait to be done playing. This was fun, but he couldn't wait for what he and Mark had planned for once the game was over. So far, Tyler had kissed Ethan, Ethan had kissed Felix, and now it was Mark's turn.

Kissing Ethan had been really terrible. Not that he was a bad kisser, he was pretty good, but Felix was worried Tyler would get jealous. Ethan /was/ his boyfriend after all. Felix knew he wouldn't want to watch someone kiss his partner. It only made the game twice as awkward because he was the only one who hadn't brought a significant other along. Felix was currently unattached, meaning anywhere the bottle landed, he was kissing someone's boyfriend. This had been a terrible idea, who'd suggested this?

Mark was so glad he'd suggested this. It was a great way to get Felix back into the relationship. Ever since the last time he and Jack had slept with the Swede, Felix had grown distant, pulling away at casual touches, and avoiding the two whenever possible. Hopefully Mark could use tonight to settle the matter and get Felix comfortable with them again. He spun the bottle. It landed between Tyler and himself.

"If it lands between, you gotta kiss both people, but you can't kiss yourself so you have to spin again." Ethan commanded. He'd been making up all sorts of strange rules as the game progressed, like the order in which they spun, or what if the person didn't want to kiss you.

Mark shrugged. At least this rule made sense. He spun again and the bottle landed between Ethan and Felix. Mark shot Tyler a look, silently asking permission. He gave a little nod, so Mark crossed the circle.

Oh no. Felix had kissed Ethan, now he was going to kiss Mark? Would Jack get mad? He glanced over at the Irishman, accidentally making eye contact. Jack only winked, then looked away to watch Mark kiss Ethan. It was kind of hot, since Felix knew how good Mark was at kissing. He was good at a lot of things... But ever since their last sexual endeavour, Felix had been weird around him and Jack. He didn't know where he stood with them. Was he just a third party they occasionally fucked to spice things up? Felix wanted to think he was part of the relationship, but that couldn't be the case. Jack and Mark already had their own thing. They'd told family members, a few close friends. It was an official relationship. Sure, they hid it from the fans, but they were still definitely a thing. He didn't want to invade their relationship.

The American pulled away with a grin. Now it was Felix's turn. Mark cupped his jaw and moved to kiss him. He flinched, glancing at something off to Mark's left before he let their lips meet. The American took it nice and slow, since Felix seemed hesitant, starting with a soft, closed-mouthed kiss and accelerating gently from there.

Mark was amazing. Everything about him was intoxicating. His taste, touch, scent... Everything left Felix wanting more; it was never enough to satisfy him.

Mark pulled away, leaving Felix completely breathless. He couldn't help but smirk as he returned to his spot in the circle, knowing he'd done his job well.

Now it was Felix's turn to spin. He just hoped the bottle would end up pointing directly at himself so he would be exempt from the round, or maybe it would point at Ethan or Tyler, since they seemed pretty open to all of this. No such luck of course; it landed between Mark and Jack. The two people he wanted to kiss the most yet also least. This was awful.

This was perfect. Mark looked over at Jack, meeting his eyes. His partner gave a small smile and they both crossed the circle. It was time to enact their plan.

Did they have a plan, regarding how to kiss him? They seemed to /both/ be moving in together, and then there were two pairs of lips on Felix's, two tongues invading. Jävla helvete, that was hot. He could feel Jack palming his steadily hardening crotch. Maybe this wasn't such a bad game after all.

Jack was starting to think he was a bit /too/ drunk. He didn't really remember the trip to Mark's room, or Mark undressing. But now that they were here, and Mark was naked, he was determined to pay attention. His boyfriend was kissing Felix now, so Jack figured he might as well undress since they were busy.

Were they really about to have sex again? That definitely seemed to be where this was heading. Felix wasn't sure what to do. Should he just go along with it? He did enjoy having sex with them, but not if this was just another fling. Mark was kissing him again, pulling his shirt off and tugging at his pants. One more time wouldn't hurt, right?

Felix /finally/ started kissing back, bucking his hips up into Mark's. Good, he seemed to be a bit more comfortable now. Mark finished undressing him right as Jack finished undressing himself. Oh yeah, can't leave Jack out of this. Mark backed off of Felix for a moment, pulling the Irishman into a kiss and grinding their members together. That sent an amazing spark of pleasure through Mark, making him gasp.

Wow that felt good. In a drunken haze, Jack fumbled for the lube, handing it to Mark before rolling over and laying face down on the bed. He spotted Felix, sitting just a bit farther up on the mattress. How could they include him in this?

Mark and Jack looked like they were going to do their own thing for a bit here. Felix would have a chance to slip out while Mark prepped his /actual/ boyfriend. He considered leaving, wondering if they'd notice him collecting his clothes, and then Jack started sucking him off. Why was he so good with his mouth? Well it did feel good, and it's not like he could slip out now... Felix let out a moan, bucking his hips up as Jack swirled his tongue just right. He was way too distracting, numbing Felix's mind and erasing all thoughts of escape. It was Jack's turn to moan as Mark scissored his fingers, sending vibrations exactly where the Swede wanted them. He tried to keep still, not wanting to choke Jack, but it was hard when he was bobbing his head like that, getting all the right spots. Jack pulled off, stopping everything suddenly and leaving Felix panting and shaking.

Damn, Jack knew he was good, but he didn't know he was /that/ good. Felix looked completely wrecked, and extremely hot. Mark flipped him over suddenly, so he was laying on his back, and motioned for Felix to lay in the same position.

Mark knew how sensitive the Swede was, and how overstimulated he would get if they weren't careful. That's why he'd planned a bit better this time. Mark grabbed the vibrator and slid it into Jack. Felix wouldn't be the only one constantly on edge, Mark would make sure of that. He grabbed the lube and eased a finger into the Swede.

Wait, who was going on top and who was going on the bottom? Was Jack in the middle this time? Why was Mark using toys on the Irishman? Mark started stroking over Felix's prostate, successfully distracting him again. That felt amazing.

Then Mark turned it on. Jack clenched around the toy, moaning loudly. It was pressed against his sweet spot and holy shit it was perfect. Jack started fucking himself on it, in desperate need of friction. Mark knew he never lasted long when vibrators were involved, so Jack hoped this was all calculated into Mark's plan.

Watching Jack writhe around on the bed was possibly the hottest thing Felix had ever witnessed. Mark had three fingers in him now, and was still abusing his prostate while he fucked Jack with a vibrator. Felix was usually too sensitive to use vibrators, but he knew how good they were and how much pleasure Jack must be feeling right now. Probably almost as much as Felix was feeling when Mark started thrusting his fingers again, nailing his prostate over and over. Every thrust sent a spark of pleasure through Felix, making him gasp and moan.

Mark turned the vibrator off, letting Jack recover. He kept thrusting his fingers into Felix though, and holy shit that was hot. The Swede arched his back, crying out. Mark must've hit his prostate.

"Jack, move up a bit." Mark said gently. He slid further up on the bed, wondering what Mark was doing.

"Felix, turn over. On your hands as knees."

The Swede collected himself and managed to change positions. He felt Mark line up.

"Use your colors if you need to, okay?"

Felix nodded and felt him push in. Mark was so big, and he felt /so/ good.

"If I tell you to do something you're not comfortable with, just say so. I want you to suck Jack, okay?"

Felix nodded again, slowly taking the other into his mouth. Jack groaned, arching up as he started to suck. Then Mark started thrusting and it was Felix's turn to moan. Mark was being careful, making sure he didn't hit his prostate too often, but it still felt amazing. He was just glad Mark wasn't overstimulating him.

Mark was overstimulating him. It had been fine when it was just Felix sucking him off, but then his boyfriend turned the vibrator back on and Jack lost it. He practically howled, throwing his head back and bucking his hips up, trying desperately to hold on.

Jack was really freaking out. He got a hold of Felix's hair and yanked up hard. The Swede got the message and pulled off, letting his head hang down as Mark kept fucking him.

"M-Mark. Hold on." He panted, wanting to give Jack a minute.

The American stopped thrusting, turning the vibrator down a bit.

"You okay Jack?"

"Yellow." He called weakly. He'd caught a hold of Felix's wrist and was clinging to it for dear life.

"What do you want baby?"

"T-Too much." Jack groaned. Mark quickly turned the toy off.

"Okay, Felix, bend your arms."

He did, freeing his wrist. His weight was on his elbows now but his hips were still in the air. Mark placed the remote to the vibrator in his palm.

"Make sure he's ready before you turn it back on." Mark started thrusting again, leaving Jack completely at Felix's mercy. He slowly started sucking Jack again, waiting for him to recover.

"I'm okay now." The Irishman panted. So Felix turned it on at the lowest setting. Jack groaned, clenching around the toy. The Swede started sucking harder, though it was hard with Mark pounding into him.

Felix seemed to be having a bit of trouble, which was insanely hot, but then he decided to compensate by turning the vibrator up. Jack gasped, bucking his hips up. That was a mistake. The motion had shifted the toy, and it was pressed against his sweet spot again.

"Ah! Felix!"

Hearing Jack scream his name had to be the most arousing thing Felix had ever heard. He switched the vibrator back down, letting Jack recover. As soon as he did, Mark's thrusts picked up. Felix moaned, causing new vibrations that must've felt amazing to Jack. He started rocking, moving his hips opposite of Mark's and picking up the pace.

Mark wasn't sure what Felix was playing at, but he sped up his thrusts. The Swede was just trying to get more, he assured himself. Mark started aiming for his prostate; if he was looking for more, he would get it.

"Come whenever you want." Mark soothed. He stroked gently up Felix's side, currently unable to reach Jack.

"T-Turn it up?" Jack asked timidly.

Felix handed him the remote and he cranked it all the way to ten. Yeah, it wasn't his /best/ decision, but Jack wouldn't say it was a bad one.

Well Jack was clearly ready to come. Felix started sucking harder, bobbing his head faster. Jack cried out, fisting the sheets.

"F-Felix gonna-."

The Swede met his eyes, letting him know it was okay, and Jack let go. He'd never come so hard in his life, whole body shaking as his vision went white. Felix kept sucking as waves of pleasure crashed over him. The vibrator was still buzzing right against his sweet spot, adding to the tsunami Jack was currently feeling. It was so good he couldn't take it, almost wanted it to stop.

Jack had lost consciousness, Mark noted as Felix slid off of his cock and moved them so Mark was on his back with Felix riding him. It was fine, maybe he just liked this position better. It did give Mark a more direct shot at his prostate, and it had to be more comfortable. It wasn't a power play, he was okay.

Was he okay? Mark seemed a bit wary now, but he didn't stop or indicate discomfort, so Felix kept going. He was too close to stop now, riding faster. Mark's cock hit his prostate every time he sank down, and the blissed out look on the American's face was more than enough to send him over. But not yet. Felix was determined to be the last to come for once in his life.

Mark couldn't hold on any more, bucking up into Felix with a moan. He came hard, pleasure washing over him. Mark was vaguely aware that Felix was coming too, but the pleasure was all he could think about. He was determined to stay awake, focusing on the Swede's blissed out expression.

Felix was panting, still sitting on Mark's cock as he caught his breath. As the pleasure faded out, the thoughts and questions about what they were drifted back.

"You okay?" Mark asked. Something was off.

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just... Mark, what are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, how do I fit here?" Felix was drunk, and knew he wasn't making much sense, but Mark seemed to understand.

"You're my boyfriend, our boyfriend, if that's okay."

"Really?"

"Of course. We love you, and we want you in our relationship. If Jack was awake, he'd agree with me."

"Thanks Mark."

"Here, let me-." He lifted Felix and pulled out so they could cuddle. "You know what?"

"What?" Felix asked.

"You should move in with us."

"/What/?"

"Move in with me and Jack. It'll be fun. We can do couple stuff together, all three of us."

"Together?"

"Yeah, if you want."

"I'd love that Mark." He smiled, snuggling closer. "But what would the fans think? Maybe it's best if I-."

"I don't care what the fans will think, and Jack doesn't either. We just want you to stay with us." Mark pressed a kiss to his temple, making him shiver. The American pulled the blankets up over them, over Jack too. "You can go to sleep, if you're tired."

"Wait." He remembered suddenly. "What about Ethan and Tyler?"

"I'm sure they've found their way to the guest bedroom by now, don't worry. They know to stay out." Mark smirked. Felix nodded and closed his eyes, letting Mark hold him.

The American was the last to fall asleep. He was glad they'd managed to get that sorted out. Mark just wished Felix would've said something instead of just wondering in a frightened silence. They could've been so much closer... Well, it didn't matter now. They were all together in the end anyway. Mark closed his eyes, ready to settle in when he heard the first sound, undeniably a sex sound. Ethan and Tyler had finally found their way to the guest room. Well he hoped they would have as much fun as he, Jack, and Felix had. Mark couldn't wait to do it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
354K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.