Deviant Blood

Da RevyRogue

Stories of blood bathed battles and killer warriors was nothing new to his kind. They thrived in what others... Altro

Deviant Blood
DB1
DB2
DB3
DB4
DB5
DB6
DB7
DB8
DB9
DB10
DB11
DB12
DB13
DB15
DB16
DB17
DB18
DB19
DB20
DB21
DB22
DB23
DB24
DB25
DB26
DB27
DB28
DB29
DB30 ~ A special~
DB31
DB32
DB33
DB34
DB35
DB36
DB37
DB 38
DB 39
DB 40
DB 41
DB 42
DB 43

DB14

4.6K 287 13
Da RevyRogue

Muscles jolted awake to the ringing of a low toned bell. Yawning War raised both arms cracking his back along with them. His head swiveled in Siana’s direction, still sound asleep she’d more than likely be able to sleep through a thunderstorm if given the chance. Part of him was pleased she was so easily adapting to being in here, while another part of him grew worried about what would become of her once he left again.

He’d stay as long as he could, but there was a part of him that needed a different kind of a release.

Pushing up while walking to her. A light nudge to her shoulder gave way to a whine of complaint, chuckling he nudged her again.

“Rise young one, time to eat.” She yawned nodding while one hand fisted rubbing eyes. Wiggling toes caught his eyes, watching her War looked down at her shoes. The holes clear as a sunny day lead him to frown. He’d be seeing to some new shoes for her as well.

Siana didn’t seem to notice him eyeing her as she slipped her coverings back on. Standing next to the bed she waited for him to lead. Turning back to her, he headed out the door. Eager to see what she did War made it to the dining hall before most. Unafraid what anyone would say or do should he walk in first. Unlike Siana who fidgeted the closer they grew to the open door. Eyes turned slightly eying them both, War not giving them any attention.

Though his eyes were a head, he could sense her hesitation. Once passed the thresh he turned a bit getting out of her sight. Like he predicted she didn’t enter. His nostrils flared. Would she really wait for all to enter first before coming in to fill her empty stomach. With too much bark he called for her to come. It wasn’t like he wanted to scold her, but more to get her to stick up for herself.

Slipping inside while some where busy talking, Siana tucked herself close to his side. He turned an eye downward to her, a brow rose along with a few wrinkles creasing his forehead.

“Come” Walking on leaving her to face the looks. It didn’t take long for her to scurry back to his side, keeping up with his longer strides.

With every step he took Siana swore he was lengthening them. It caused her to almost run just to keep in pace. Once they passed all main tables, she began to worry. The only other table left was the head, one of where warriors ate, drank and laughed of merry things. Children or youngsters were not allowed to be at such a table. More for the vulgar speech than anything, but also to keep men of power where they should be.

When War took up a seat in the middle, his legs glided over the long wooden bench made out of a single tree that ran the whole length of the table. Sian gulped down the bile taste that dared to spill all over the freshly waxed floors. War turned his head flashing his eyes in warning, with stiff legs Siana pushed herself to walk forward.

He wouldn’t put her in harms way, right?

The tall lanky male beside her snorted picking up a goblet. Careful not to upset him further she slipped a leg over the bench followed by the other. Hands dipped between her thighs, as eyes lowered in instinct to keep from causing a stir. Unlike normal meals the table fell silent, causing butterflies to flutter unevenly about her blood.

War didn’t seem to notice, either that or he cared not. But Siana began to feel all eyes upon her, they burned like hot irons. If given the chance to flee she’d of taken it without a second thought.

Luckily for her woman soon walked out holding plates, more goblets and bottles. Placed around the table, a plate for each seated, Siana looked at the plate put before her. Covered in an array of fruits, cheeses, bread and greens Siana just looked at it. Though it looked delicious it wasn’t what she wanted. Craved.

Sipping slowly from his cup War watched as she didn’t even sniff the goods before her. While others feasted she merely sat still, no more movement than a snow covered bird on a branch. Wonder filled him while worry slowly seeped in. Could she be sick? When the youngest besides herself walked by, snatching a strawberry from her plate, Siana made no move to stop him.

Frowning War lowered his goblet as a woman placed a silver plate of fresh raw meat in front of him, catching the sound of air cracking he moved to look in its direction. There barely able to contain her fixated eyes was Siana. She stared at the meat, rivaling that of a hungry wolf stalking its prey.

Pulling out a knife War cut into the butter smooth meat, stabbing it with a light force. As he raised it her eyes followed. Holding a light conversation with another male, War moved the knife a bit as though he was expressing his voice with movement of his hand. Her eyes darted to where ever that meat went.

“War?” Elijah, a long time warrior raised a brow when War moved his free hand. Sticking his palm up for the man to wait. Slowly War brought the knife down lowering its contents onto Siana’s plate. He noticed her tongue drag across her bottom lip, as if already savoring its freshness.

Turning an eye to him Siana stared.

“Try it, maybe you will like it” She seemed slightly confused but nodded never the less. Before she could even gather her courage to pick it up with fingers, that same male whom stole her strawberry walked by snatching it with his knife. War was about to growl at him when Siana snapped both her hands over his arm, one holding his wrist another at his forearm.

The permeating growl she pushed out clenched teeth that were now sunk into his arm sent a tingle down War’s spine. Growling back with pained eyes the male used his other hand to punch her skull. It did nothing but allow her teeth to sink in deeper. War had seen enough.

“Perhaps if you release her food, she will release your arm.” He turned forward in his seat, picking up his drink. “Fair trade if you ask me” A few men chuckled taking sips of their drinks as well.

Shaking the sliver of meat off his knife Siana released him as soon as her eyes saw it freed. Holding his blood covered arm, he gave her a snarl showing rows of white teeth.

“Barbaric lil witch tried to feast from my.” His words caused something to snap in Siana’s head, and her mouth couldn’t stop the words from spilling out.

“Horse shit” She hissed giving him evil eyes. War stop mid sip looking over at her as others who had never heard her speak spit up their drinks.

“What did you call me you witch!” He gave her dagger eyes right back.

“I would not feast from horse shit” It was true she wouldn’t have, no matter her hunger level. But his blood tasted wrong, like it had a stale bread taste that just didn’t settle well with her.

Taking a step closer War gave the male a low predatory growl, Siana could of sworn she heard words within the sound but couldn’t quite make them out.

“I suggest you leave boy.” A clear warning if Siana had seen one. With a snort he walked off still holding the bite mark she gave him. Her attention was grabbed when War tapped her plate with his knife.

“Eat before someone bigger comes along” With wide eyes she snatched the meat in her hand. The mere action sending most of the males into an uproar.

Chuckling as well War picked his drink back up giving a light shake of his head. At seeing her lift the meat to mouth he spoke.

“You're going to need to use a….knife” His brows went up, along with a few other males when she ripped the fibers apart with her jaw. Blood trickled down her chin while most stained lips. Chewing without any problems Siana paused at seeing many eyes on her, looking up at War she gave him a puzzled look.

“Swallow it!” She did so, holding his gaze. Cupping her chin he moved her face closer to his own.

“Open” She felt a whimper forming deep down in her gut, slowly she opened her mouth only to hear a few breaths sucked in. War released her once he saw what he’d been looking for.

“When did you get those?” Fidgeting under the stares, Siana looked at the other half of her meat.

“A while ago.” She paused feeling the need to ask. “Am...I in trouble?” War shook his head, but he seemed to be deep in though to really pay much attention to her. With him seemingly not angry with her Siana continued to eat. As she did so a woman placed a goblet down before her.

Since it was place in front of her, Siana reached for it grasping it with both hands. It smelt funny. Like something she’d had before yet not in such a large dose. Pressing the silver rim to dry lips, she heard a male as he quickly stood up across from her.

“War, she’s” His finger pointed at her, but the taste that flowed down her throat curved every hunger pain she’d been having for too many summers. Thick red liquid slid down the inseam of her lips, tilting her head back a little more to get every drop. The only sound she could hear was the gulping from her own throat.

Watching her closely. War’s nostrils flared as she drank the blood filled goblet like she’d had it so many times before. His internal link was buzzing with so many who wanted to know what was going on, that he simply didn’t reply to any of them. Instead he watched.

So far she’d been surprising him left and right. For her to have fangs, crave the taste of fresh meat and drink blood as though she’d been born from what she was created, War couldn’t say.

“Siana, have you tasted this before?” He asked very much interested in whatever she had to say about the topic.

“Only when I kill.” It was only a whim above a whisper. But even that caught breaths, War raised a palm for them to keep silent.

“Kill what?” She blinked gently seemingly unaware of the significance to what she’d told.

“Rabbits” He heard his mens breaths release.

“Anything else?” She shook her head before giving a verbal answer.

“No, but its never enough.” Cheek flared as the goblet lowered showing off her lips that bore deep ruby red, War rose leaving her to sit. Before calling his men to rise, he slid his still uneaten plate in front of her.

“Eat till you are full. I will be back shortly” With that he walked to the far back corner where that mysterious door sat. All men with significance entered. Closing the door behind himself, War pressed a palm to its wood grain texture before turning around in a fury.

“Explain to me why she seems to be controlling her cravings better than most of you could?” His left fist made contact with the wall, shaking the random pictures out of line.

Most looked else where while a few stubborn ego’s crossed arms over broad chest. Turning to Nathaniel, War gave him a deep look. Causing the man to grunt stepping out of the shadows.

“To be honest I’d hadn’t noticed her.” He shrugged receiving a few nods in agreement. War snarled displeased with the lack of attention they seemed to have.

“She said Rabbits?” Victor rubbed the back of his neck.

“She did” War answered waiting for him to continue.

“Explains why I’ve been finding remnants of them, but never a good catch of the killer.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

78.9K 767 6
No! Era growled. I felt my body lift into the air as a blinding pain shot through my back. Something in me snapped as I launch into the air. I droppe...
349 54 27
Lyric. There was nothing extraordinary about her, at least not in her mind. She was nothing but a young servant in a wealthy farmer's house, picking...
34.8K 818 25
The high school can't be that bad, right? Hi, my names Y/N I'm a carnivore more specifically I'm a grey wolf. My parents split when I was...
1.5M 49.9K 54
❝He has a heart of stone. I have a heart of glass. I just have to pray mine won't shatter...❞ ******** The werewolf world is brutal. From the moment...