Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 67

16.1K 774 72
By RojalinKKGSR

"Ouch.. Carefully Khushi.."

Whined Nitya, Khushi gave a sheepish smile while pinning her saree palu. She used safteypin for safety purpose.

"I think pink bindi will go with your outfit!!"

"Ok.."

Done with her makeup and braiding her hair, Nitya stood up from stool. She was looking gorgeous wearing a baby pink beautiful saree with matching accessories.

"How do I look??"

"Average kind of..", Khushi patted her long eyelashes innocently gaining a slap from Nitya.

"Waise.. Arnav bol raha tha ki.. Dadi is super strict Nitu.. You are going to have hard time Meri Jaan!!"

"Don't tell me you are scaring me Khushi.. I am already nervous.."

"Suits you.."

"Stop being so mean.."

Making face Nitya looked away and moved towards window. She was feeling really nervous and shaking from within!! She has never met any family for marriage purpose before. And meeting Aman's family that too then when she is so much into Aman and their relationship, she could not take any rejection!! She loves Aman so much.. What if Dadi does not like her?? What if Dadi finds her imperfect for Aman??

They can't run away from their families and get married of course.. She wants them together but with family's blessing.. Her heart was beating fast..

Soon two soft arms wrapped around her in a comfortable embrace..

"Soch mat.. Sab acha hi hoga!!"

"Were not you just scaring me??"

"I was just making you be aware Nitu.. Its really hard to please his Dadi..:", she got another smack from Nitya.

"Aree.. I'm not joking Nitu. I just want to warn you. I'm your well wisher, you know!!"

"Go to hell Khushi.."

*****************************

"Khushi, Nitya!! Come out.. Let's go..", It was Nitya's mother.. Khushi nodded her head, and held Nitya's hand..

"Arrange my pleats for once Khushi.."

"Yeah.. Let me!!"

***************************

Arpita, Aman's sister got up finding Nitya entering there. She was holding tea cups in a serving tray.

"Hi.."

Nitya smiled.

"Come sit..", Arpita tried to make Nitya comfortable. Nitya felt a bit relaxed beside her. Before sitting she exchanged a look with Aman who was smiling at her. But she noticed something else, soon his smile turn into a mischievous one and he shared a devil look with Khushi.. Nitya could not believe these two were still teasing her, when she was so nervous.. Khushi was standing with Nitya's mother.

Everyone exchanged talk, enjoyed some snacks!! Aman's family already liked Nitya, she was soft spoken one!! Aman's mother affectionately touched her cheeks..

"Show me your hands Nitya!!"

Nitya did so but doubtfully.

Soon two golden beautiful bangles were slipped in her wrist. Nitya's mother gave that as a token of their blessing and love as well as a mark her being selected as their Bahu!! Nitya felt emotional..

"This is our khandani kangan!! Be sure you keep them safe with you till your last breath Nitya!!", It was Aman's dadi. Her chosen words, as well as her tone made Nitya a bit tensed!! Though again Arpita tried to ease the situation with her maturity. Finally it was time for lunch.

Khushi helped Nitya's mother setting the table and serving meal.

"May I help??"

"Ohh.. No, That's ok Arpita.. You don't bother.."

Soon everyone joined table. But Dadi did not eat a morsel before asking..

"Don't you all pray to God thanking him for this food!!"

Hearing this Khushi raised her brow, she suppressed her smile!! Nitya and Dadi share so much things in opposite version. It was going to be fun..

Finding her grinning, Nitya narrowed her eyes. She knew what must have been going on in her brain.. This devil friend of hers!!

Soon everyone started eating, Khushi and Nitya's mother waited to eat at last after serving everyone. They were guests. So priority should be given to them, more over they were Nitya's future in law. So her mother was a bit tensed.

"Aap ki tariff??"

"Khushi.. I'm Nitya's friend."

Dadi gave a long look to Nitya before resuming her food.

"What do you do by the way??"

Before Khushi could open her mouth, Nitya spoke throwing a deathly glare to Khushi..

"Err.. Actually Dadi.. Due to some financial problems she could not finish her education. So she is practically doing nothing (then mumbled to herself), "than spoiling my day")).

"Ohh.. That's sad!! But don't worry. Life must have stored something better for you.."

Khushi's jaw dropped, Aman rolled his eyes at Nitya. But she looked away. "Tit for tat!!"

"Waise Khushi.. Aap ki shadi ho gayi hai ya nehi??"

"Nehi.. nehi Dadi!! Again same financial problem.. It is difficult for her to get a good alliance..", it was again Nitya. Aman shook his head, even before getting married this girl will make sure they will get divorced!! Either Arnav, or his Dadi would arrange their divorce procedure so smoothly if they comes to know truth by chance..

Khushi for a moment felt like pouring chilled water on Nitya, but could not do anything due to presence of others. Nitya's mother was inside kitchen to get something as a result she had no idea what was happening on dining table..

But the day went smoothly, Aman's family left!! Khushi also left early. She had some work in studio in later half of the day. Her work took long hour, so when she reached home it was past 9pm. Just eating dinner with Maa Baba, Khushi hit the bed. She was about to switch off the lights, when remembered something..

Quickly pushing herself, she sat on bed and started searching for her phone.

"Good night Arnav.."

She waited, but no reply came. Sighing deep, she gave a long stare to Arnav's photoframe hanging on wall before laying down on bed!! It was a busy day for both of them.

Eating his dinner, Arnav checked his phone thinking any call or messages from her when got this good night message.. His lips stretched a bit. He quickly typed a reply and pressed on send button. He thought to call, but one glance at his wrist watch he knew it was too late. She must be resting, dismissing the idea he retired to bed.

A part of their hearts craved for each other at the end of each day!! 

*********************

"You have gone actually mad Nitya.. Do you even know what will happen when Dadi will come to know about your lie??"

"Look Aman.. I was really tensed, Khushi was just making me more nervous, so I.."

"So?? Since when have you started losing your cool Nitya?? This topic is sensitive... You don't know My Dadi.."

Nitya's face fell, Aman was really sounding disturbed. For a moment, Nitya felt guilty. She should not have spoken like that..

"Ufff.. Any hot topic guys!!", exclaimed Khushi joining Aman and Nitya after her office hour at near by cafeteria.

Nitya bit her lower lip exchanging look with Aman..

"Khushi.. Tu naraj hai??"

"For??"

"I lied to Dadi about you and all.."

"Hey.. Take a chill!! It's ok Nitu.. I don't mind.. I just hope Dadi does not mind also.."

"And what will Arnav think??"

"He will not think anything Aman..Mujhe pata hai."

 giving a smile, Khushi squeezed Nitya's hand. But inwardly Aman was disturbed knowing his grand mother's nature. He can't let anything spoil their time!! After a few minutes they returned back. Nitya was returning with Khushi on her scooty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
518K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
149K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
99.8K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.