Hell's Kitchen XX + X

By TheGreatestConWoman

It's Season 20 of Hell's Kitchen US and the stakes are higher than before, the challenges tougher, and the pr... More

Episode 1, Part 1: Introduction to Hell
Episode 1, Part 2: Signature Dishes
Episode 1, Part 3: Fourteen + X = Chaos
Chapter 4
Episode 2, Part 1: The Not-so-Calm before the Storm
Chapter 6
Episode 2, Part 2: Dinner is Served
Episode 2, Part 3: Elimination
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Episode 3, Part 1: The Alaskan King Crab Challenge
Episode 3, Part 2: Off to Alaska
Episode 3, Part 3: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Episode 4, Part 1: The Protein Identification Challenge
Episode 4, Part 2: A Drunk Mind Speaks a Sober Heart
Episode 4, Part 3: High Steaks Operation
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

411 12 4
By TheGreatestConWoman

A/N: You all know what this means, right? If you don't, skip along~ Reader discretion is advised.

(Gordon's POV)

          I got out of the showers, wrapping all necessary bits in a white towel, and sat down at the edge of my emperor-sized bed. Cassandra insisted that we get separate bedrooms in the hotel so as to not raise suspicions. Looking around, the suite was magnificent, opulent, and definitely too big for just one person. A night here in the Hangover Suite is easily worth $2,000. I looked around at the room accented with red and mahogany furnishings, textured walls, and bright beaded chandeliers.

          Going to the fully stocked wet bar, I= looked through the shelves. Today was such a long day, but overall I enjoyed it. I get to see my darling youngest for the first time in months, checked on my restaurants in MGM and Caesar's, and spent the day with Cassandra.

          My thoughts went back to Cass. What was she doing right now? I dressed myself in a white shirt and jeans, taking a bottle of Madeira Wine and two glasses. Taking one last look at the full length mirror, I headed out. Carefully looking around, making sure there were no paparazzi that slipped through security, I rang the bell to her room. After a few moments, she opened the door and smiled. "Hi, Chef. Good evening."

          "Good evening, my darling."

          "And to what do I owe the pleasure of having you here?"

          I lifted the bottle and glasses. "I come bearing gifts."

          She opens the door wider and lets me in. She had opted for a smaller room, but Ariel had insisted on upgrading her to a suite on the same floor as mine. Even after refusing adamantly, she gave in once she saw the beautiful suite. This room was accented with dark wood and marble, plush with black couches and carpets in the centre.

            Cass leads me to one of the couches and sits down with her legs crossed. She was dressed casually in an oversized shirt and sweat pants, her hair fell loose over her shoulders and down her back. Can she look even more perfect than this?

           She pours the wine in both tall glasses and hands one to me. I raise mine. "To X, talented cook, chef extraordinaire, and a beautiful, beautiful, woman."

          That irresistible blush crept again on her cheeks as she listens to my toast. She raised her glass as well against mine. "And to you, Chef Ramsay, best chef and mentor, the sweetest person I've ever known, and the sexiest Brit with the softest blonde hair."

          I laughed and touched my glass to hers, then down the drink in one go. We laughed at our silly antics and I took the bottle this time and refilled our glasses. "Cass," I took her legs and propped them on top of my lap. She looked hesitant at first but finally relaxed.

          "Yes?"

           "Tell me more... About your past I mean. Before Wolfgang Puck and Spago." I looked deep into her mismatched eyes, searching for answers.

          She bit her lip and leaned against the couch sideways as she looked back at me. She released her bottom lip and tucked a loose lock of hair behind her ear. Beautiful. "Where do I start?" She laughs a bit and looks up at the marbled ceiling adorned by tall chandeliers.

           "At the very beginning." I put my hands on her toned legs and massaged them. It must be tiring to walk in heels all day.

          She nodded and proceeded. "Well...I was an illegitimate child. My birth mother died after she gave birth to me, and my father brought me to his original family. They let me stay mainly because of the benefit they received from the government for taking care of me. My father's wife hated me so much because it reminded her so much of his failure. She beat me up almost every day." She cringed and shook her head as if to dispel the memories.

          I took her hand and urged her to go on with a light kiss on her knuckles. She smiled and continued. "My own father never cared that his wife treats me that way. There were days I didn't eat, and days I was locked in the basement. By the time I was 18, I ran away. I lived in the streets, but I was free from them and I never looked back."

         "The scars..." I lightly traced circles on her legs. "How did you get them?"

          "Some were from my father's wife. She hit me with whatever she can get her hands on, but she's really careful not to let the neighbours see it. Nothing on my arms, legs or face. Just my torso. Some were from the street fights I got into once in a while."

          "Street fights?"

          She nods and bites her lower lip. "I've met some people from the streets who are the kindest bunch I know, but there are also gang members who roam the streets and cause trouble." I was thrown aback by the slight smile on her lips. "And that's how I became handy with a knife."

           I chuckled. "Yes, indeed. Your knife skills are almost at par with mine."

          "Almost at par only?!" She laughs and leans in. "I'd like to see you try and keep up with me."

          "Is that a challenge?" I gently pushed her legs off mine and pinned her down on the couch below me. She looks up at me with her lips slightly parted, her breaths in quick bursts.

          "Maybe."

          I leaned in and took her lips in mine, tasting the sweet Madeira on her. She kissed back hungrily, threading her fingers through my hair, her back arching up to meet mine. I pressed my body to hers, feeling the warmth of her body through her clothes. She moaned against my lips. Fuck she's driving me insane!

          One of my hands found their way at the hem of her shirt, tugging it up. I pull away from our kiss and looked into her eyes, silently asking for her permission. She nods. "I trust you."

           Slowly, I lift her shirt up and over her head, tossing it somewhere behind me. My eyes took her in. Her pale skin, slightly tinged pink. Her ample breasts encased in black laced underwear. I leaned in and let my lips roam across her neck, down her collarbone. She shivers, closing her eyes, bucking her hips up at mine.

            I got off her and sat up, pulling her to my lap. She gasps as she feels my growing hard-on underneath her. "Look how you drive me insane, Cassandra..." I held her hips and press her down on my lap, making us both moan at contact. "Fucking hell..." I reach up behind her and unclasp the buckle that fastened her bra and it fell loose. I tossed it aside and stared at her, bared before me.

             Unconsciously, her hands went up to cover herself, but I stopped her. "Don't..." I lean in and kiss her neck, sucking the soft supple skin, leaving deep red marks. Her hands tugged at my shirt and I pulled away so she can take them off. Thank you London Marathon for keeping me in shape all these years.

           She stands up and takes my hand. I follow her into the main bedroom of the suite. With her back turned to me, I see her whole back riddled with scars. As we enter the bedroom, I pull her close and kiss the back of her neck. She leans against me, throwing her head back. I sit on the king-sized bed and let my lips graze the longest scar on her back. It was one that ran from across her right shoulder down across her back to her left hip. She flinched, not in pain, but in discomfort. "You are beautiful..."

           Turning her around, I hooked my thumbs on her sweat pants and brought them down, revealing matching black laced panties. I growled in approval and kiss her stomach, just above her navel. She gasped, tangling her fingers again in my hair. "G-gordon..."

           I flip her onto the bed and gently pecked her on the lips. "Let me taste you, my darling." She blushed hard and bit her lip. I smirked and sucked on her neck, grazing my tongue along her collarbones. I took a nipple into my warm mouth and sucked hard, making her whimper and arch her back for more. I toyed her other breast with my other hand, pinching and grasping firmly. "Oh love, you feel so good..." I utter as I make my way further down, past her stomach until I reached the line of her underwear.

(X's POV)

           Fuck. I've never been more turned on like this before. He made me feel so...desirable. At the same time, his touch renders me vulnerable. Suddenly, Gordon gripped my thighs with his warm rough hands and pulled the last article clothing left on my body, exposing me to him fully. He then leaned down to kiss my nether lips, making me jump at the warm contact. He kept me in place by gripping my thighs tighter, and lavishing attention on my most sensitive spot.

            I gripped his hair, hard, the pleasure spreading warmth all over me and down to the tips of my curled toes. Then, I felt two of his fingers push inside me and I had to bite the back of my hand to keep from screaming. "You're so fucking tight..." he grunted as he kept pumping his fingers. "I can't wait to feel you around my cock."

            His words drove me crazy and nearing my climax. With his warm moutth and his fingers, I came undone, bucking my hips hard, as I rode my high.

            He kissed his way back up to my lips and made quick work of his jeans and boxers. I bit my lip as I watched him expose himself. "Like what you see, my darling?"

            I nodded and looked up at his blue eyes. "A-are you sure...about this? About me?"

           He brought my legs up and wrapped them around his waist, then pinned my hands above my head with one hand. "I've never been surer of anything or anyone in my life." With that, he slowly eased into me. Filling me. Completing me. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take over.

            He focused his attention on that sweet spot at the crook of my neck, nipping at sucking, making me whimper in lust. He held my hands fast above me. I'm truly vulnerable to him.

           Gordon slowly increased his speed, drawing his cock out and slamming it back in, driving me insane. "Please please please..." I moan breathlessly into his ear.

            "Please 'what', my love?" he teased, rolling his hips, making my back arch into his chest.

            "Please...m-more..."

          He pulled away with a smirk and pulled out of me. Suddenly, I was flipped onto my stomach. Gordon pulled me back, gripping my hips as he took me from behind. I muffled my cries of pleasure on a pillow, which was snatched away and thrown into the far corner of the room. "Let me hear you, love. Let me hear you say my name!"

           I gripped the sheets tight as I am pushed further into the precipice. "Gordon...I...I'm—"

            Gordon reached beneath and found my clit, rubbing it deftly with his fingers. "Come for me, darling. Come for me. That's it..."

            I couldn't take it anymore. With a few more thrusts, pleasure erupts from me as I came, calling out his name louder than I anticipated. That sends him over the edge and he grasps my hips, digging his nails into them as he comes. "Fuck!" I felt his lips kiss my back, as he rode his high, pumping a few more times before pulling out and crashing on the bed. He pulled me with him and I rested my head on his chest. Both of us, out of breath and panting.

           After a few more moments of only our breaths, he reaches for my face and tilts my chin up to meet his gaze. I looked back at him, feeling nothing but happiness in these stolen moments. In our own bubble. "I love you."

           The second time he said it. Does he mean it? What do I say? Should I say it? A million thoughts ran through my mind, but I said the words that I longed the most.

           "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 4 3
Keith and Lance are chefs competing in Gordon Ramsay's reality show Hell's Kitchen. Both are talented and driven, but only one chef can win the covet...
1.4K 62 11
Hell is both a place on Earth and a place below it. Hell exists in reality and in the mind, and Hell's Kitchen is just a taste of it. The Devil of He...
110 3 15
Detective Marinetta's perspective on the Devil of Hell's Kitchen changes when he saves her and her partner one night. From then on, she begins seeing...
8.4K 460 22
I am the best and i have countless awards to show for it. My restaurants are known all over the world. I can stand with giants and they will notice m...