~Target~ Changlix

By glittergyu

Felix- the boy who is everyones targer. Changbin- school's most popular kid, who is loved by everyone. contai... More

~Changbin Introduction ~
~Felix Introduction~
~First school day~
~I will end you Changbin~
~You still look ugly~
~GYU~
~Something new~
~Get lost!~
~Mood swings~
~The rain~
~English lesson~
~We don't want him here~
~Sad~
~Wana hangout?~
~Let's give him a chance~
~Then let's call it date?~
~No way!~
~Is this a joke to you?~
~I miss him~
~Mum, who was it?~
~Coma~
~Chronosaurus street~
~He's up!~
~More like BOY-friends~
~Binie!~
~He will stay with me~
~I will like, live here?~
~Of course i did baby~
~Like what you see?~
~I like you really much~
~Don't be sad Lixie~
~Where's Felix?~
~Boyfriend~
~Can Felix live with us~
~You know you saved me?~
~I love you Bokie~
~When did i ever?~
~He's gona run away!~
~I found him like this~
~Are you jealous again?~
~It hurts!~
~No, I'm fine!~
~I'm totally fine~
~Baby!~
~Hey, lovebirds!?~
~Ohh yea, they know~
~I know the true~
~Nice story!~
~Kiss me!~
~You wish!~
~No!~
~I'm glad to help you!~
~Save?~
~Felix would never~
~Oh no!~
~We do care Felix~
~AHHHHH~
~Sorry~
~Alright~
~End~
Criminal
~Pool party~
Help
(Autor needs to say something)

~I'm bored~

6.9K 290 134
By glittergyu

~One month later

Felix still is living in Changbin's house together with Changbin's mother. Felix became a member of Seo family. The father never really shows up because of the business trips and everything, however he always find the way to meet his family on holidays. After hearing the news about the baby, Changbin's mother cried...of course the happy tears. At first she's reaction made both of the boy's scared. Scared of the fact that maybe she would be angry. Changbin's mother left the room and only came back after 20 minutes. She was smiling and crying towards two boy's with sad faces, but after big hug everything went well. Her reason of leaving was that she was to excited that she would probably make herself look like a crazy person. Changbin's mother is the most supportive of their relationship, of course Changbin's father is happy as well, but not so sure about the baby thing.

Felix stomach already is little bit bigger than before, but isn't noticeable when he wears something oversized what he prefers, because it's much comfortable. Changbin is happy that Felix changed his style, not just because it's more skin covering, but remains of himself. Changbin often wears something oversized, because Felix once said that then hugs are the best. That's really the true, both boy's are hugging in the living rooms couch even now in their comfortable clothes.

Changbin is hugging the boy in his lap, hands around Felix stomach. He keeps kissing the soft skin of Felix neck while they both are watching some random tv show. It's like a habit of them. None of them ever really watch the tv, they are just happy to be with each other that world around them stops and only two of them exist.

Felix intertwisted their fingers and looked up to his boyfriend making Changbin make that adorable nose scrunch, because Felix soft hair touched his nose.

Felix: "Binie?"

Changbin: "Yes?"

Felix: "I'm bored..."

Changbin's smile dropped and was replaced by pout. He tried to ignore Felix cute eye's and those beautiful eyelashes.

Changbin: "Already tired of me?"

Felix: "Nahh i think i can handle you a little bit longer"

Changbin: "What?"

Felix: "I'm joking...Binie i would never get enough of you, stop saying things like that!"

Changbin: "I love you"

Felix: "Thanks god, i will not have to raise the baby alone"

Changbin: "You decided to keep the baby!?"

Felix chuckled and kissed Changbin's soft lips.

Felix: "Well, everyone's seems to be happy about the baby...so why not?"

Changbin: "Babe, it doesn't matters what other thinks about it. The most important thing is that i love the baby and you to!"

Felix: "That's right, i think i love him or her"

Changbin: "Of course you do"

****"

Changbin: "Moooom!"

Mother: "Yes Changbin!?"

Mother's head popped out of the door frame.

Mother: "You called, is Felix alright?"

Felix smiled and nodded.

Felix: "I'm fine mum"

Mother: "Thanks god, then what's the problem Bin?"

Changbin: "Well...can our friends come over?, Felix is kinda bored and..."

Mother: "Of course they can!...I will go out with my girls anyways, so you don't have to worry about me boy's...you know, there's this new cupcake shop in the city. Really nice place actually! Will meet with my girls there later. I heard from Luna that her son finally found his soulmate and are living together, can you imagine...they both are only 17! Thanks god you two are living with me. Ohh i forgot i have to choose something to wear for the meeting..."

Changbin's mum looked up to see no one around.

Mother: "Ahh these kids..."

In the middle of the long story in Changbin's mind more like nonsense he took Felix hand and their quicky run to their room.

Felix: "Why is she always talking that much"

Felix chuckled and jumped in the bed making Changbin turn around and look at the boy.

Changbin: "Hey be careful!"

Felix smirked and covered his face with hands.

Felix: "Don't worry Binie, baby's oky!"

Changbin went closer and kneeled down hugging Felix waist, face Infront of Felix stomach.

Changbin: "How can i not worry about my two baby's"

Felix: "I have only one Changbin"

Changbin kissed Felix stomach then Felix lips.

Changbin: "But i have two of them!"

*****

Hyunjin: "Are they even home? Look! All the curtains are closed... it's already 2PM and boy's are not sleeping as well, they are probably vampires and are hiding from the sunlight"

Minho: "Or maybe Changbin's room is in the other side of the house and they are there..."

Chan: "Just come guy's"

All 6 of them went closer to Changbin's house. It's really big so a lot of room's are never used by anyone. Only when people come over. That's the reason why the curtains are closed. The other side of the house where Changlix bedroom is...the curtains in day time are always opened when someone's home, so when the boy's (friends) need anything from Changbin or want to use his pool which is in the backyard of house, they have to cross the little flower garden. Changbin's mother always reminds the boy's to be careful with flowers. People never take a good care of them.

Woojin pressed the bell and they waited for response. It never came.

Jeongin: "Are you sure that they are home?"

Seungmin: "Ya, Changbin was the one who invited us here. He better be home or i will..."

Chan: "I think their not home..."

Hyunjin: "Or maybe they are hiding!"

Minho: "Or maybe they are in the backyard...if you would shut up for a second you would hear then actually"

Seungmin: "What's wrong with you Minho?"

Minho: "I don't know, not in a good mood"

Jeongin: "It's because of Jisung?"

Minho: "I guess, but let's not think about that oky?"

Chan: "Alright then let's go"

Woojin: "Just please be careful with the flowers when you cross the garden!"

Hyunjin: "Woops!"

_____

I love Changbin🐼❤️

Please tell me if this gets boring...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 80 14
More than one thing can happen when you have a hot Roommate who is the schools Fuck boy who seems to break everyone's hearts. Or is there more to his...
24.2K 1K 30
In which Changbin is a shy innocent boy. Felix in the other hand is a bad boy, and tries to flirt with Changbin. ~fluff ~smut
40.1K 3.9K 22
sonder - n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.
196K 7.5K 49
Felix Lee, a boy who has fallen in love with Changbin Seo of 3racha. Changbin Seo, a famous rapper finds this cute fanboy, and falls in love with him...