Weeds

By Readiculous

"They were elements that were not supposed to mix,but they were. And just like mixing hydrogen peroxide with... More

Weeds
Weeds - Chapter One
Weeds - Chapter two
Weeds - Chapter three
Weeds - Chapter Four
Weeds - Chapter five
Weeds - Chapter Six
Weeds - Chapter Seven
Weeds - Chapter Eight
Weeds - Chapter Nine
Weeds - Chapter Ten
Weeds - Chapter Eleven
Weeds - Chapter Twelve
Weeds - Chapter Thirteen
Weeds - Chapter Fourteen
Weeds - Chapter Fifteen
Weeds - Chapter Sixteen
Weeds - Chapter Seventeen
Weeds - Chapter Eighteen
Weeds - Chapter Nineteen
Weeds - Chapter Twenty
Weeds - Chapter Twenty One
Weeds - Chapter Twenty Two
Weeds - Chapter Twenty Three
Weeds - Chapter Twenty Four
Weeds - Chapter Twenty Five
Weeds - Chapter Twenty Six
Weeds - Chapter Twenty Seven
Weeds - Chapter Twenty nine
Weeds - Chapter Thirty
Weeds - Chapter Thirty One
Weeds - Chapter Thirty Two
Weeds - Chapter Thirty Three
Weeds - Chapter Thirty Four
Weeds - Chapter Thirty Five
Weeds - Chapter Thirty Six
Weeds - Chapter Thirty Seven
Weeds - Chapter Thirty Eight
Weeds - Chapter Thirty Nine
Weeds - Chapter Forty
Weeds - Chapter Forty One
Weeds - Chapter Forty Two
SEQUEL

Weeds - Chapter Twenty Eight

40.1K 1.6K 1.1K
By Readiculous

Vote

Comment

Fan

-

Elliott and I had become more and more distant over the course of two weeks. 

We had barely spoken any words since that night two weeks ago when he fell asleep in my bed. 

 I had received news from my mom that since Elliott's birthday was coming up he would be moving out. 

I was more than a little upset that he hadn’t told me himself but I knew that he didn’t owe me any explanation. 

Things with my dad had gone back to normal with him going back to New York but he would come down for Christmas, Bridget was happy. 

West and I were an official couple and things with him were going great, really. He was kind and attentive, funny and gentle, everything anyone could ever need. 

Cole was getting through his own life and I had made more of an effort to be there for him, although he hadn’t opened up about anything. 

It was two days before Halloween and I was sitting in m usual place in social sciences staring at the clock, maybe Elliott would show up today, it was in fact the another check in where we got to answer questions on our partners. 

It was exactly 13 seconds before the bell rang when Elliott walked through the door. He hadn’t been to school in two weeks. 

I had a feeling it was because he was avoiding someone, namely ,me. 

His hair was wet as if he had just taken a shower and his white dress shirt was half tucked in to his shirt while his collar was half flipped up and his tie was hanging loosely in a sexy knot. 

Mr.Kerrs permanently judgmental face turned to Elliott the moment he entered I swear every girl in the classroom let out a sigh when their greedy eyes groped him. Hoes. 

“Mr. Preston glad you could join us.” 

“Speak for yourself.” Elliott muttered as he took his seat beside mine and I noticed how he smelt like mint, water and strawberries 

I didn’t greet him, mainly because he hadn’t acknowledged my presence. 

Mr.Kerr handed us the pieces of paper and I wrote my name at the top with Elliott’s below it. 

First question: What is your partners middle name? 

I was surprised at how quickly I scribbled down James. 

Second question: What is your partner most likely to order if you go out to lunch at Annie's? 

Annie's was our towns local Burger, and fry place. I had tried to get a job there once but apparently you have to have good social skills to be a waitress. 

I jotted down a veggie burger and fries with extra ketchup along with a strawberry milkshake. 

Third question: Celebrity crush? 

Well that was easy I thought as I wrote down Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell. 

I turned my paper over and placed it on the corner of my desk where Mr.Kerr collected it. 

When everyone had handed in their papers we were instructed that we would be playing a gave called two Stars one wish, of course knowing Mr.Kerr he had added his own little twist where he decided when it was our turn we had to stand up and give our Two stars one wish about our partners for the entire class to win. 

Joyce Birks went first for her partner David, and then David for her and this little pattern continued until it got to Cole who stood up, “My partners Kaile-” he glanced down at his sheet, “I mean Kristina Per- I cant pronounce her last name, anyways Kristina's stars would be that she has killer legs and she had nice hair, and the wish would be that she stopped using lipstick and start using lipstain. Yeah that’s it.” He sat down and to no ones surprise he received wolf whistles and claps for his …stellar performance. 

Next was I, I got up with shaky legs, and intertwined my fingers, “I-um my partner is Elliott Preston, his two stars would be that he's a good listener and he doesn’t interrupt when people are talking.” Of course there were much better things I could have said about Elliot but I really didn’t want to, “And um the wish would be that um he stop being so secretive?” I end this statement as a question because I couldn’t find any wish for Elliott, only this and even the secretive part was a lie,, the guy had told me what was probably his biggest secret. 

Elliott got up after me and looked as composed as ever, I refused to look at him so I just stared lamely at his batman converse which I think he put on in a rush since he had never worn them before. 

Damn scene kids and their batman's. 

Except Elliott wasn’t scene… just a dork. 

“My partner is Riley Stone.” Elliott began and I was already hating his raspy voice because I knew I couldn’t ignore that voice even though I really didn’t want to hear what he had to say, “ Riley's stars are that she's really understanding, ya know, she's never judgmental and she knows how to make people feel like their not as terrible as they think they are.” 

What was that supposed to mean?  

“My wish for Riley would be that she stopped being so indecisive.” Elliott sat back down but he didn’t look at me, he just laid his head on his desk and went back to reading . 

The rest of the class presented and I couldn’t really listen because I had been studying Elliott's words over and over again. 

When the bell rang I walked to  my locker opening it up to the smell of my ever present moldy sandwich, and I was out of axe, dang it. 

Elliott slid into view as he pressed his face against the locker, “You really need to do something about that,” he said gesturing to the substance at the bottom of my locker. 

I told him I didn’t have axe and he pulled off his bag before passing me a bottle of Armani Code, fucking shit I thought that stuff got discontinued, I loved Armani Code. 

I raised a brow, was this a present 

“For the sandwich.” 

“Don’t you think this is a little much for a moldy sandwich?” 

He shrugged, “At least its good for the environment,” He went on to ramble on about how axe was horrible for the earth because the aerosol cans were killing trees. 

I didn’t question why Elliott was suddenly walking with me again because I didn’t want to sound like I was complaining. 

A block away from school Elliott was finally done with his rant and he looked jittery, “I’m moving out in a few days.” 

“I know.” 

“You do?” 

I nodded, “My mom told me.” 

“Oh,” He scratched the back of his neck, “Well I'm having a party at the loft for my birthday, on Halloween and it’s a bit of a costume party and I was wondering if you wanted to go.” 

Did I want to go? 

“Like a lot of people from school will be there and since the paintings done and dry I just thought it could be like a house warming party too, I don’t know, I get if you think its lame.” 

I scoffed, as if Elliott could throw a lame party, he might be borderline unsocial but the guy could have a good time I had witnessed this when I passed by his gym class last week. 

“Sounds fun.” 

“Really?” He sounded shocked. 

“Really.” 

Elliott nodded giving me a small smile, "Alright, don’t forget your costume." 

The rest of the walk consisted of mindless chatter but I didn’t miss the look I was getting from my fellow pupils. 

The moment I got home I phoned Ghost to ask if she was going to the party as well, she confirmed my suspicion and insisted that we go costume shopping that afternoon, which I agreed to since the only costume I owned was my costume from the eight grade when I dressed up as a mustard bottle. 

Ghost arrived at my house and we took my car to the mall which was in the same suburb outside of Stinson's where Jake lived. 

I was surprised at how packed the costume place was, girls and guys were crowding the endless racks of costumes and my first ide for a costume was either Wonder woman, or Pocahontas. 

We went to search for Ghosts costume first, to no surprise she chose to dress up as a Ghost... a sexy one. 

I had always found the story of how Ghost found her name cute and funny, her father was from Scotland which is where she gets her orange hair and green eyes but he moved to Asia when he was very young, he never learned English and as a result when he married Ghost mother in Japan they had their fist child, her dad wanted to name her an American name and since he had heard of the word Ghost they assumed that was a name. And that was the story of how Ghost Forrester came to be. 

Ghost came out of the change room wearing her costume, which was a ghost bride. She looked amazing. 

I gave her a thumbs up, I noticed the store was clearing up so I went on a search for my costume. 

I was more than a little upset that my first too choices were no longer available, I blamed Elliott for not have given me more time to find a costume. 

There were isles filled with sexy maids, sex zombies, sex nurses, sexy princess, sexy cheerleaders, basically sexy everything. 

When I was beginning to loose hope I found it.  

The costume. 

I grabbed the packet and made sure no one was looking as I grabbed it and shoved it into my shopping basket before heading over to the wig department. 

After getting the rest of the pieces to my ensemble I headed over to the cashier, who was a grumpy old lady who I think hailed from Europe. 

Ghost waited patiently for me before we exited the store and towards the escalators, because who would walk a bunch of un necessary stairs? 

Our next stop was the shoe store, my regular Chucks really wouldn’t work with my costume. 

Ghost went on the look for a pair of white stilettos while I went to look for high heeled black ankle boots. 

It was quite the endeavor to find the right boots but when I found them I knew it was worth it. 

Friday at school had gone by in a blur, people buzzed with excitement for Elliott's party and I had never realized just how popular her was at school no matter how much of a loner he pretended to be. 

West had called 12 times and sent five text messages apologizing for not being able to attend the party and I told him it was fine every time. 

It was fine. 

Ghost came over after to school so that we could get ready for the party, Bridget and Colleen were there too. 

Bridget was dressed as Nancy Drew and Colleen was Georgia Fayne, I don’t think anyone understood Colleens costume besides Bridget and I, it was the only thing we had in common when we were younger, our love for the Nancy Drew books. 

I don’t think Colleen knew what her costume was. 

I patted down the foundation I was wearing, trying to make my skin pale, I had dry olive colored skin so this was a bit of a challenge. 

I applied the temporary black hair dye and braided my hair in two. 

I pulled on my black dress and pulled out the color, I proceeded to with my knee high black socks and black boots. 

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. 

I was Wednesday Addams. 

The party was in full swing by the time Ghost and I pulled up in front of the loft. the street was packed with cars for blocks , we were lucky that we got to park in the underground parking where the Camero was stored in its beauty. 

I turned off the engine and we both climbed out. The front of the loft was littered with empty red solo cups and squashed beer cans, there were several people dancing outside and I could see the colored lights lighting up the windows and the deafening music made the pavement vibrate. 

It was only eight thirty and people were already hammered out of their minds. 

The door was swung open and people were grinding from the door in. We pushed past all the people and towards the kitchen, if I was going to have fun I was going to have to be just as smashed as the idiots outside. 

I was a weird drunk, if I was drinking and I was alone I could  become the most depressing person in the world but if I was in a room with people dancing and having a good time I could surely do the same. 

I grabbed a bottle of beer knowing that the best thing to do was to start with the light stuff. 

I had always hated the taste of beer, it was bitter and definitely not easy on the taste buds but it did the job. 

I felt the warmth spread through my arms, and I soon drowned another two bottles until my entire body was tingling with a light buzz, Ghost had already found her sexy fireman costumed boyfriend and they were devouring each others tongues. 

I smiled lightly at all the familiar faces on the dance floor. 

"I was scared to approach ya 
But then you came closer 
Hopin' you would give me a chance," Iyazs voice echoed from the walls and I noticed that the main dance floor which housed a real life DJ was in the painting room.  

All four walls and ceilings were painted in completely different ways.  

The celling was a dark blue that resembled the sky at three am, there were stars and constellations painted to perfection. 

The walls I had half painted was all splattered in vibrant colors where I had been but it also had a splattering of greys and blacks that continued the parts that I had not finished. 

Jakes wall had a rainbow and clouds with dancing fruit painted on the rainbow, it also had a splattering of vibrant neon's. 

Elliott's wall was all a swirl of greys that didn’t make any real picture besides a perfecting meshing of shades. 

I started bobbing to the music even though I wasn’t a fan of R&B I could admit it was great to loose yourself to. 

I jumped with the flow along with everyone else, sweaty bodies colliding but it was fun. 

Someone grabbed my hips and I swayed to their rhythm.  

I didn’t recognize the person voice as they sang along to the song but I didn’t care. 

Eventually the heat of the human body was too much and I started twirling out of the room until I was back in the kitchen where a keg had been set up. 

I recognized Zach Watson and a bunch of his jock friends were all dressed as hippies with their rainbow tie die shirts and ovular glasses.  

They were doing handstand chugs. 

"Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen!" They chanted encouraging the guy I recognized as Ian Hoffman , co captain of the Lacrosse team. 

He tumbled at twenty two and everyone cheered. 

I stepped forward, "I want a go!" I declared. 

"I don’t think you can handle it," A guy I didn’t recognize said. 

Zach snickered, "Just give her a go." 

The guy shrugged, "Alright princess but we'll hold you up." 

I nodded because I knew I hadn't a chance in hell if they weren't holding me up. 

I placed my hands on either side of the keg and I placed the nozzle between my lips before Zach and the guy each grabbed a leg, I was thankful I decided to wear a pair of shorts underneath my dress. 

The beer no longer tasted bitter now that my taste buds were adjusted. 

I felt like my entire brain had been flipped at the sudden pressure in air but I closed my eyes. 

"One!" I took a long gulp. 

"Two!" I took another 

"Three!" Another 

"Four!" And another 

"Five!" 

I kept drinking never giving up, it was a gift I had developed with Cole at an early age to be able to hold our alcohol so well. 

Back in junior high we were obsessed with being the cool kids who didn’t throw up after drinking, I was glad that those intoxicated evening were paying off. 

"Nineteen!" This time I could hear a lot of new voices, people were obviously shocked that a girl could drink so much. 

I began to feel my head fog at Twenty, but I kept going because I knew I wasn’t finished. 

"Thirty!"  This time I felt as though the entire party had stopped to witness. 

I felt as though my eyes were going to bust out of my sockets at this point and I lifted my head from the nozzle. 

A round of cheers let out as I was placed on my feet. 

I was completely out of my mind at this point,  wrapped my arms around Zach and his friend hugging them both, "I love you guys!" 

Zach was content with my new state and so was the other guy, everyone loved drunk Riley, "We love you too!" They said back and we hugged  again. 

I started doing the duggie all the way out of the room until I was back in the dance room, I spotted Elliott immediately he was talking to Ghost and Jake. 

I laughed loudly at his costume. 

He dressed up as a fucking vampire. 

God I fucking love him. 

I wiggled over to the just as One Directions, What makes you beautiful remix started playing loudly. 

Elliott was wearing a black cape and he had outlines his eyes with dark black eyeliner as well as fake vampire teeth grillz. 

"Hey!!" I greeted loudly to my friends before engulfing them into a bear hug. 

Elliott laughed loudly before yelling Hi back, I didn’t bother waiting for Jake and Ghost to reply instead I dragged Elliott out of his corner and into the center of the dance floor, I started jumping ot music yelling it loudly, 

 "You don’t know you're beautiful!" I started and I was glad the song was still only beginning, thank the lord who made remix bout two minuets of beats before staring the song 

"C'mon Barny! Don’t pretend you don’t know this song!" I yelled over the music gripping Elliott shoulders as his arms went to my waist where he started swaying to the beat. 

I realized then that I had never seen Elliott dance and I didn’t know if he was good or bad. I didn’t care though, I didn’t care if he was a bad dancer because he was still my friend. 

"Barny?"  

"You know, Barnabas Collins? You look like him." 

Elliott laughed loudly and he looked genuinely amused, "Why thank you Wednesday!" 

He started getting deeper into the music and I couldn’t keep the giant smile from coming onto my lips. 

We bobbed to the rest of the song and then to Vegas Girl , as much as regular me hated these songs I couldn’t hate them in the moment because I was too high off happiness. 

In a heat of the moment decision I pressed my lips to his and I really couldn’t be bothered to care about the people around us. Elliott was stunned at first before he took the dominance in the kiss, his warm tongue traced my lips and I opened my lips in a desperate attempt to get more. 

Elliott's tongue was in my mouth in a matter of minutes and he tasted heavily of strawberries and rum. 

I intertwined my fingers into his hair and it felt so good, I had wanted to do that for so long.  

Elliott backed us up until we were against a wall where he grabbed my legs and hitched them around his waist where I complied generously. 

He started trailing kisses down my throat and I moaned loudly, talk about embarrassing but this only seemed to excite Elliott further as he returned back to my lips for seconds and I ran my hands down his hard chest but I hated the barrier of fabrics. 

Elliott seemed to understand my displeasure and he grinned wickedly before bending down and picking me up like a bag of potatoes.  

He swung me over his shoulder and I cant say I didn’t enjoy the fact his butt was inches from my face. 

People cheered Elliott as he climbed the stairs up to his room which I realized was locked when he took out a key from his back pocket. 

When the door opened, he walked in and slammed it immediately before sliding me down his body and it seemed that the heat of the moment down stairs hadn't simmered at all as he placed his incredibly soft lips back on mine and it was like everything was completely erased from my mind. 

I ran my hands over the knot that was keeping Elliotts cape in place, I untied it quickly and it fell to the floor. 

I started working on the buttons of his shirt and he kissed and licked and sucked all along the side of my neck and I couldn’t muster up a single sound of complaint because it felt good, it wasn’t like West he was afraid , Elliott was strong and determined but he knew exactly what I needed and what I wanted. 

When his shirt was undone I peeled it off his body. 

I placed my hand on his rapidly beating heart and I was glad that I wasn’t the only one who was about to go into cardiac arrest, I could literally hear the blood pounding through me. 

I had never seen Elliott so close, he had a small set of squiggle waves tattoos on his upper arm which I had never noticed and his pale chest was defined , not in a bulging way but he wasn’t skinny either. He was perfect. 

"Riley," He said slowly when I tried kissing him again, "We need to stop." 

"No we don’t," I said while leaning in to suck on the soft skin below his ear. 

He groaned loudly. "Riley, we cant do this." 

"Elliott." I said pulling back, even in my hammered state I wasn’t going to beg him. 

"You're under age." 

"I was under age five minutes ago!" 

"I cant take advantage of you like that." He sounded ashamed but I was already burning with internal fury. 

"Its not taking advantage if I want to!" 

"Riley," He sounded like he was getting exasperated. 

"Is it because you think I'm too young? Is that it? Do I just not turn you on or can you just not get it up?" I was going to go into one of my infamous rants but I was stopped when Elliott growled. 

Full on fucking growled. 

It was fucking hot. 

"Does it look like you don’t fucking turn me on?" He asked a little too stiffly as he pointed to the obviously large tent in his jeans. 

Well maybe that wasn’t the problem. 

A/N 

Incredibly long chapter to make up for the last few shitty ones! I have taken your advice into consideration and I'm going to start making my chapters longer. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this installment of Weeds! SO MUCH DRAMA! 

I hope no ones forgotten that Riley is dating West, who will she chose?? 

*GASP* 

Anyways mind checking out my new were wolf story? Its called The Humanity Project and I do plan on actually finishing it. 

:)  

Please don’t forget to comment and vote, your comments make my day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 13 18
My stomach dropped. I swore it off, I was purely hallucinating, I had to be. But the voice kept speaking. "Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you." Some...
Petrichor By Lunetta

General Fiction

188 6 28
PETRICHOR /ˈpɛtrʌɪkɔː/ a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather. ''''''''''''''''''''''''...
1.2K 22 17
.....He finished explaining his story about what happened in Newyork. Somehow this therapy session was going well, he has even reduced drinking..... ...
153K 6.9K 40
"I'll strangle you." I said showing him my hands and making a motion of squeezing an invisible neck. He laughed. "But if you straddle me, I'll just h...