miniminter's sister | wroetos...

By multiixfandcm

"Just come and kiss me, Harry." I said quietly. I didn't think he heard me at first, but he came closer towar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
QUICK POLL:
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
so this is weird
hi yes me again im so sorry
SEQUEL
SPOTIFY

Chapter 21

10.9K 107 49
By multiixfandcm

Harry was coming home today.

Tomorrow was my birthday.

Safe to say, I was very excited.

I was mostly excited about seeing Harry, if I as being honest, but my 19th birthday was an added bonus.

I had uploaded the prank video to YouTube two days ago and considering I only had 315,000 subscribers, it had done pretty damn well.

2.6 million views.

In two days.

I still hadn't gotten round to uploading the boyfriend vs brother video, because truthfully I hadn't plucked up the courage. Although some people suspected that me and Harry were dating, no one truly knew what was going on.

But I decided that I was going to post it today, the days before my birthday.

It was already edited, so all I had to do was just post it.

I clicked onto YouTube, and selected the video, titling it, 'BOYFRIEND VS BROTHER'

I then made the thumbnail. I showed mine and Simon's face, but covered Harry's with a black mask, and photoshopped a question mark and some love hearts on it.

That looked like a Simon title - clickbaited.

It only took about eight minutes to upload, and when it did I posted it everywhere.

Twitter was first.

@sophhh - MY NEW VIDEO IS UP! BOYFRIEND VS BROTHER!
www./t.co/638b6ebs31

Instagram was next. I made a story.

"Hey guys! My new video 'Boyfriend vs brother' is out! Go give it a watch, swipe up, there's a link below!"

Finally I moved into Snapchat, where I made another video with the baby filter on it.

"Hey guys! Just posted a super cool new video, go and give it a watch! Boyfriend vs brother!"

Once I had promoted it on all my social media's, I returned to the video, that had now reached 18,000 views already. I had also gained another 1000 subscribers.

I decided to text Harry.

The new video is going down well!

The prank one? I saw it x

No no, I uploaded another one.

Oh yeah? I'm in a taxi to the airport, I'll give it a watch.

Sounds good. Have a safe flight!

I'll text you when I land.

Okay x

Once again, can't wait to see you x

I can't wait either, now go watch my video!

I turned off my phone and decided that it was probably time to get dressed. It was nearing to noon, after all.

I chose one of my oversized hoodies and some leggings, simple but cute.

Nearly three hours had passed since I had uploaded the video. I hadn't really been doing anything interesting except from watching YouTube.

My recent YouTube video had already hit 1.9 million, in three hours.

My subscriber count was now 328,000. It was incredible.

From 'Harry🍒' 3:11pm

Just landed. Have to wait for my luggage and find a taxi x

I smiled to myself. Heathrow was only a short drive from ours so I had already decided to pick him up. It was a surprise.

I said goodbye to the guys that were awake - JJ and Josh, and told them that I was going to pick Harry up.

/time skip/

I was now standing where the rest of the taxi drivers stood, waiting for Harry to come out. I had even made him a makeshift sign - 'Harry Lewis'

Soon, passengers began to flood through the doors, and I saw him. He hadn't recognised me yet, so I kept my eye on him. He nearly walked past me until he finally looked up from his phone and caught my eye.

He opened and closed his mouth with curiosity.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I motioned to the sign.

He then realised and laughed. He walked forwards and put his suitcase down so he could give me a hug.

"I missed you so much." I said, really not wanting to let go.

"I missed you so much too." He replied, stroking my hair with one hand.

"Are you coming back to ours?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"If you want me to, then yeah. I still have loads of spare and clean clothes - mum washed them for me before I left."

"I'd take you in dirty clothes, you know that." I said laughing, taking his hand and leading him out of the airport and towards my car.

"Right. It's your turn to own the aux this journey. Don't make me regret it!" I said innocently, jokingly teasing him.

"I'm sure you'll like this music." He said, finding a particular song on his playlist.

It started playing and was that-

No.

It couldn't be.

What?

It was me, blaring out in the car speakers.

"But that - that's me, my own song, me?" I asked. How the hell did he have that on his phone?

"I recorded that months ago, how the hell did you get a copy?" I asked incredulously, giving him small glances as I was driving.

"I have my ways." He smirked. "By the way, what's it called? I have it down as 'Sophie's song'" he admitted.

"It's called 'Your song'" I said quietly.

"'Your song'?"

"Because I wrote it for you. Well, about you." I said sheepishly.

"That's about me?" He said, his grin widening.

"I wrote it in late October and recorded it mid November. When I met you, I had the biggest crush on you, as you were probably aware. But I didn't see it working, because of Simon and the fact that you had girls all over you. I never thought you'd actually hear it." I said awkwardly.

He shifted in his seat and looked at me as I drove. "It's a beautiful song, and I think you should release it." He replied honestly.

"Release it? No one would even listen to it." I said dejectedly.

He showed me his phone, he had been recording a video of a snippet. "Can I post this? I won't say what it is but people can hear it for themselves."

I nodded my head. "Fine. But don't say I wrote it. Yet. Please." I agreed.

He nodded his head, and he posted it. "You're always bringing me out of my comfort zone, Harry." I said with a small laugh.

"That's good, right?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Of course it is."

For the next few minutes, we were silent. It wasn't u TIL we were just pulling into the house that I spoke.

"Do you remember the first time I picked you up from the airport?" I asked, turning towards him.

"I kissed you. And it's where we actually in person confessed we liked each other. How could I forget?" He said, flashing me his adorable smile.

We got out, and I held his rucksack for him as he pulled his suitcase up the drive and into the house.

"Guys! We are back!" I Shouted. Josh popped his head out of the kitchen, and waved to us and then went back inside.

The others were probably filming.

When we got up to my bedroom, my computer was still on my YouTube page.

In the hour or so that I had been gone the statistics had changed dramatically.

"Harry.." I started, tapping him on the shoulder but keeping my gaze towards the screen. "Look at this." I pointed towards the screen that displayed my BOYFRIEND VS BROTHER video.

3.7 million views. 556k likes. And now 347k subscribers. What the hell.

"Oh look! It's me! Your boyyyyyfriend!" He said, playing around.

"Oh shush you!" I said with a grin. "I can't believe i, nearly at 350k subs, what the heck?" I questioned. It didn't even feel real to me.

"How about, a celebratory kiss?" He asked, stepping towards me.

"Yeah, I think I'm on board with that idea." I said, laughing, but letting him press his lips against mine. I kissed him back, smiling through it.

/time skip/

The rest of the day consisted of us just lying in bed together, watching YouTube videos. It went by quickly, and Harry ordered us Chinese.

Before we knew if, it was five minutes to twelve, therefore meaning it was five minutes until my nineteenth birthday.

"How do you feel that you're going to be nineteen tomorrow?" He asked.

"Probably not much different. It's not a major age really, is it?But I'm super excited for my actual birthday. I know I'm supposed to be a good human being and say I prefer giving over receiving but I so prefer receiving. Like giving presents is great but receiving them? I LOVE IT!" I ranted.

"I'm the opposite. I love giving presents, because I feel awkward receiving them. Like, it's nice opening them but everyone is staring at you and I feel judged. Like what if I don't like the present? I'll become a national hate figure!" He said.

"I understand what you're saying but receiving totally trumps giving." I said, snuggling into his side,

"Seeing as it's your birthday in...one minute! You win."

"Thirty seconds!"

....

"Twenty seconds!"

....

"Ten seconds!"

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Six!"

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"ONE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!" Harry shouted, engulfing me in the biggest hug.

"Presents come in the morning, but...." he said suggestively.

He coughed three times, and the door opened.

In walked Freya, holding a cake, followed by Josh, Simon, JJ and Vik. They were wearing party hats and had party poppers that they let off. The cake had nineteen candles in it, and they were all singing happy birthday to me.

I looked round at Harry, who had clearly organised this.

They finished singing and reached my bed, and I blew out the candles in two attempts. I made my wish, and then said thank you to everyone.

JJ, Vik and Josh were first to leave. Freya left shortly after, after giving me a hug, but Simon stayed with us for about twenty five minutes. At around half past midnight, Simon retreated back to his own room, leaving me and Harry by ourselves.

"That was amazing, thank you so much Harry." I said, giving him another hug.

"Don't be daft, it was my pleasure." He whispered, before turning the lamp off, and holding his arms out for me to snuggle into his side.

What an amazing way to start my nineteenth birthday.

Wow lol my chapters are getting longer and longer each time. I think this one is a record tho - 1710 of writing (this bit doesn't count). You lucky ducks. It's my last whole day in Italy tomorrow, I have a flight at 9pm tomorrow to go back to the UK! I ran out of data today as well which is sad, because I won't be able to see the views for this until Wednesday morning.

(edit its like a week later so hi idk when this will be posted but past me says hi)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, love you all! Hope you're having an amazing day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 5.7K 32
its so clichΓ©, but i fell in love with my best friend. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ harry lewis falls in love with his best friend, who he's been sleeping with fo...
21.4K 329 31
Ella will be saved. Friendships will be made. Enemy's will resurface. Love will blossom. Drama will occur. Trust will be broken. And hearts will be...
105K 383 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
31.4K 309 15
basically you featuring in videos with them. send request please! x THANKS FOR 9.6k!!!! <3