Losing My Way (A Justin Timbe...

By QueenTimberlake

He has lived the perfect life for so long, but what happens when it all changes? The love of his life cheated... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Thirteen

526 25 4
By QueenTimberlake

*Justin's POV*

"You're still awesome at basketball." Trace tried to catch his breath.

"Always will be." I smirked at him.

"Wow, cocky much?" Trace chuckled. I laughed and grabbed a bottle of water off of the ground.

"Here." I tossed it to him. He chugged most of it down.

"Thanks." He wiped his mouth off. I grabbed a water and took a drink of it.

"No problem." I smiled. "I better get going." I said.

"Alright man. Let's do this again." He nodded.

"Just give me a time and I'll be here." I laughed.

"I got you." He grinned. I walked to my car and left his house. As I drove out of the neighborhood, Janice called me.

"Hey girl." I answered in a high pitched voice.

"Justin." She cried.

"What's wrong?" I asked her in my normal voice.

"Can you come pick me up?" She sniffled.

"Yeah. Are you at home?" I pushed on the break and turned around.

"Yeah. Please hurry." She said.

"I'm on my way right now." I told her. We said our goodbyes, hung up and I hurried to her house.

As soon as I pulled up to the house, she walked out of the house. I got out of my car and embraced her. She cried in my arms as I held onto her tightly.

"C'mon let's go." I whispered to her. I walked her to my car and opened the door for her. I then shut it once she was inside and got into the car on my side. I quickly drove away from the house. Both of us didn't talk until I pulled over on the side of the road, fifteen minutes away from her house. "What happened?" I asked her.

"My Dad, he cheated on my Mom again." She cried. I hugged her again and when we stopped hugging I cupped her face in my hands. I then noticed her left cheek is red while the other one isn't. Oh he better not have done, what I think he did.

"Janice, did he hit you?" I quietly asked her. She looked at me with fear in her eyes, but she stayed silent. "Janice, what the hell happened?" My voice deepened for some reason.

"My Mom and him were arguing, that's when he told her. Then when I heard him tell her, I ran to their room and I started yelling at him and he slapped me a couple times." She cried.

"I'm going to kill him." I gripped onto the steering wheel. I then turned the car around and began speeding back to her house.

"Justin." Janice said, but I ignored her. "Justin don't do this." I ignored her again. "Justin I swear to God if you won't say anything I will kill you!" She yelled at me.

"What do you want me to say, Janice?" I yelled back at her. "He hit you! He needs to be punished and I'm going to do it!" I told her.

"Can you just not do it tonight?" She asked me.

"But. He. Hit. You." I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"Let things cool down, please. There's enough drama going on already." She begged me.

"Fine, but I'm not taking you home." I sighed.

"Where will I go then?" She asked me.

"My house, of course." I said.

"Okay." She softly said and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry he did this to you." I quickly looked at her. She didn't say anything. She just slowly nodded and leaned her head back as tears still streamed down her face.

*****************

I quietly tried to sneak Janice into the house. It didn't really work out though.

"Justin, what is going on?" Paul walked up to us. He took one look at Janice and he looked back at me. I shook my head at him and guided Janice upstairs to my room.

She sat on my bed as I searched for a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt for the each of us. I finally found them and handed hers to her.

"You can sleep here tonight. I'll sleep on the couch." I told her as I walked to my door.

"You can sleep in here if you want, I can sleep on the couch." She said.

"No, now what kind of southern gentlemen would I be if I didn't give the lady the bed?" I smirked.

"Fine, but you can still sleep in here with me if you want." She suggested.

"Janice." I sighed.

"No funny business." She told me. "Plus it's a big enough bed. We can make a pillow wall of you want." She quietly laughed.

"Alright." I laughed. "I'll let you get changed and then I'll be back." I opened the door.

"Justin." She said and I turned around.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Thank you." She gave me a small smile.

"Of course." I smiled and nodded. I then shut the door and walked downstairs.

"Justin what's going on?" Paul asked me. My mom was now with him.

"Janice called me crying telling me to pick her up. So I did and she told me how her Dad slapped her a couple times." I quietly explained to them.

"That's horrible." Mom quietly gasped.

"I couldn't let her go back there. Is it alright that she's here?" I sighed.

"Yes, just no funny business." Paul nodded.

"I know." I nodded and he walked out of the room. "Mom, I'm sorry about earlier. I was wrong to say that to you." I apologized to her.

"It's alright sweetheart." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Now go take care of that poor girl." She smiled at me. I quickly walked back upstairs, but before going to my room I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. When I was done I walked to my room and knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in." She said. I opened the door and walked in. She sat Indian style on my bed.

"You ready for bed?" I asked her as I threw my dirty clothes in my hamper.

"Yeah." She nodded. She scooted to one side of the bed and I laid on the other one.

"Do we need the pillow wall?" I chuckled.

"No. I think we're fine." She laughed. I turned off the lamp on my side of the bed and looked at her.

"If he ever hits you again, you tell me and I will beat the shit out of him." I promised her.

She nodded her head, "I know you will." She said. "Thank you for that." She smiled.

"It's my honor to." I smiled. I got comfortable and got ready to close my eyes. "Good night, Janice." I yawned.

"Night, Justin." She whispered.

*******************

The next morning I slowly opened my eyes. I yawned and looked next to me. Janice laid next to me with her hand on my chest. I then realized that my arm is wrapped around her.

So much for no funny business.

I watched her as she slept. The redness in her cheek has gone down. She looks so peaceful, and so beautiful.

Wait, what? I did not just think that.

The worst part is that last night was one of the best nights of sleep I've ever gotten.

She started to move a little bit, so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Justin." I heard her whisper. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Yeah?" I pretended to yawn.

"Um, how did we end up like this?" She asked me. I looked around, pretending to just now realize how we are positioned.

I unwrapped my arm from her, "Sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay." She sat up and so did I.

"Did you sleep good?" I asked her.

"Yeah. This bed is really comfy." She nodded.

"How do you feel?" I asked her and she touched her cheek.

"Better than what I did last night." She sighed.

"Does it still hurt?" I lightly touched her cheek. She winced and I quickly pulled away. "I'll take that as a yes." I sighed.

"Justin, what are you going to do?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"What are you going to do to my Dad?" She rephrased her question. I stayed silent for a moment.

What am I going to do? He's the mayor!

"I don't know." I answered. "What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She sighed.

"Do you want me to beat the shit out of him? Because I will." I suggested to her.

"Kind of, but my father could ruin your career if you do." She informed me.

"Janice, I could care less about my career at the moment. It's practically already down the drain. All I care about right now is you." I told her.

"Justin, my Dad is more powerful than you think." She said.

"Well tell him to bring it on." I got out of bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm not going to beat his ass, just threaten him." I shrugged. She looked at me for a second before nodding.

"Okay, but can I stay here?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded "My Mom will probably come up soon to tell you breakfast is ready." I told her. I grabbed a pair of jeans. went into my bathroom and changed. When I came back into my room, she stood up from the bed and hugged me.

"Thank you, Justin." She whispered to me.

"You're welcome, Janice." I whispered back to her and kissed her forehead. I then left my room and walked downstairs.

"Justin, where are you going?" My Mom asked me.

"Just out." I answered her.She raised an eyebrow at me before sighing.

"Don't kill him." She said before walking out of the room.

I walked out of the house and got into my car.

The mayor isn't going to know what hit him.

A/N

OHHHHH SNAP!!!! Justin is gonna get the mayor. I love how protective he got of Janice. So adorable.

What do you think is happening with Janice and Justin? Hmmmmm.

Oh and one more vote to 100! Yay!

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 65 32
Kim Taehyung with such a dark history, and current misery, his life turns upside down and a door changes it for the better. Although there are many u...
240K 1.9K 53
Ariana has stopped talking to Hope, and he doesn't know why. Was it the fact that he told her he loved her? Or does it have something to do with her...
23.5K 381 42
After Gabriella's mum died and her dad got put in jail, she will go and live with her god parents and their son, what if feelings suddenly evolve.....
68.8K 2.3K 61
they loved each other until one mistake happened.