Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

By smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ©️smoljagiya More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Four: My Little Girl
Five: Home
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Eight: Assistant
Nine: Kisses
Ten: Pool Party
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Thirteen: Scars
Fourteen: Intruder
Fifteen: Belated
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: FΓͺte
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening
Twenty-Two: The Ex

Nineteen: Blocked

5.9K 204 87
By smoljagiya

Omg my notifications are blowing up over this book. This story and I couldn't feel more loved.

Also, thank you to everyone who comments. It is very entertaining and makes my day.

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

I didn't touch my little girl when we arrived home from the party.

She was hurt, I could tell. Confused as to why I had been so affectionate during the celebration, but immediately removed once she came back from the restroom. But she didn't say a word. Not one word. Not a single complaint.

She just quietly sat in the car on the ride home. Quietly went upstairs when we got home and went directly to take a shower. And finally, quietly laid down in a pair of her tiny shorts and one of my soft knit sweaters with her back to me. Not a word was uttered from her sweet little lips.

And it stung my heart. It really did. Knowing all the while, despite how silent she was, she was screaming inside her head, wondering what she did wrong. When she's done nothing wrong.

It was me. It was all my fault.

Fuck, I'm such a stupid asshole, I think myself as I stare up at the ceiling. My suit still on from when we'd arrived home around two in the morning.

I look to my side to see my little girl now facing me after subtly spinning in a full circle on her side of the mattress within the past two hours of sleep. She looks to precious, like a little sleeping angel. Her face smushed against the pillow and the soft sound of breathing escaping her parted lips.

Brining up my hand, I delicately trace the pad of my finger across every ridge of her face. The apples of her cheeks, the bridge of her nose, the barely noticeable dimple of her chin. She stirs slightly, letting out a small hum as she nuzzles her cheek into my palm in her sleep.

I stare on in awe. She's absolute perfection. Like my every dream come to life.

"Why am I so worried about Beakhyun when I have you?" I whisper to myself before chuckling lowly, "When will I get the courage to say how in love with you I am?"

At that very moment I make a decision. An action I should have done a week ago.

Sitting up as carefully as I can, I grab my phone off my nightstand. Swiping to the home screen, I open my messages. I take a deep breath as my thumb hovers over Baekhyun's last text to me.

This is what I need to do. For my little girl.

I quickly open the message and type my first and only reply to my former little/boyfriend:

***

Me

I'm sorry, but our relationship is over

We need to move on with our lives

Please don't contact me anymore

***

After the message is sent, I block the boy's number and an immediate wave of relief washes over me. I just rejected my past to focus on my future. The future, which is the girl cuddled up in my bed wearing my sweater right now.

Smiling, proud of myself, I stand quickly to remove the suit jacket, belt, and uncomfortable dress shoes that I'm still wearing from the party. I set them all down gently onto the floor to avoid any loud clanging noises before peeling the bed sheets back to crawl underneath. Shimming right up against my little, I pull her into my arms.

She whines slightly, eyes regretfully blinking open hazily, "T-TaeTae?"

"Shh, it's just me, baby," I assure her, rubbing my hand soothingly on her back.

"T-Time to wake up?" she mumbles, bring up a fist to rub her tired eyes.

"No, sweetheart. I just wanted to snuggle," I coo, "Let's sleep some more, yeah? We had a really big night. Didn't we?"

Her lips pout as she nods in reply. She cuddles closer to me, nuzzling into my chest before instantly falling back asleep. I chuckle to myself and tuck a lock her her still curled hair behind her ear. 

"My sweet babygirl," I whisper, placing a lingering kiss on her forehead, "I love you so much."

---

Late the next morning, I woke up perkier than I've been in years. All I wanted was to coddle and was overjoyed when she woke up shortly after myself in her headspace. I spent a good half hour holding her captive in bed so I could bask in her lovely giggles as I placed kisses all over her neck, face, and lips.

It seemed as though blocking Baekhyun was all I needed to renew my energy in my relationship. Now, all my distractions are gone and I just can't get enough of my sweet angel.

I'll admit, I'm a bit needy for her today.

"Dada!" she squeals and wiggles underneath me, "I need t-to pee!"

So she finally manages to get away from me to go to the bathroom. I'm left with a huge, dumb smile on my face as I lay in bed. With a blissful sigh, I decide to check my phone. It was the first time I've done so without a pit in my stomach for a week.

Like expected, there are no texts from Baekhyun, but there is a barrage of texts from Jackson. I scrunch my brow and open them, skimming through, and immediately rolling my eyes at my client's drunk yammering. I need to figure out a way to ban his shirtless ass from alcohol.

They say, and I quote—

***

Jackson

Tae-ah

Sorry I tried to bang your girlfriend

I hope you make lots of beautiful babies together

Love you

***

BUT it's not over yet—

***

Jackson

***

Every time. Every fucking time Jackson gets smashed, he drunk texts me a picture of his abs. This bitch.

I wanted to be pissed, but I laughed instead.

After she was done in the bathroom, I gave her a piggyback ride downstairs where we found an exhausted looking Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok watching after Jimin and Jungkook. The two looked hungover, little, and quite grumpy as they huddled in a messy blanket nest in the middle of the living room. I slipped my girl from my back and she immediately waddled over to the boys and wrapped them in a warm hug, coaxing small smiles from her uncomfortable friends.

She allowed the two to maneuver her into their favorite position—squished between them. Jungkook and Jimin layered their arms over her tummy as they laid back on the blanket and tucked their faces into her neck before beginning to doze off for a late-morning nap. She contently rests in the middle, closing her eyes to take a relaxing snooze herself.

I allowed them to have their 'little' time, sitting myself down on the couch by Yoongi. We sat there through enough consecutive episodes of various cartoons on the television. Only Yoongi and I remaining awake, now. With Namjoon snoring very loudly from the other couch.

My hyung nudges my shoulder and my head snaps up from where it was lulling slightly to the side with laziness. He gestures me to follow him so we both stand up and quietly go outside to the backyard. Yoongi slides the door closed after I walk out and he joins me as I take a seat on the pool-side patio set.

My brow quirks when he gives me a sly grin. He lifts his bottom to pull something out his back pocket. I instantly groan when he pulls out a small blunt and a lighter.

"Ah, fuck," I laugh, "Man, where did you get that? You know how long it's been since I've smoked?"

"Me, too. I got it from an intern in the office."

"No way," I gasp.

"Yup."

"Do you think we should?" I ask a bit hesitant, looking back at the sliding door of the house.

He shrugs, "I don't see why not. We aren't going anywhere today... a couple puffs aren't gonna hurt."

Can't argue with that logic. Yoongi puts the hand-rolled stick between his lips and lights it. He sucks in the thick smoke into his lungs before blowing it out into a thick cloud over us.

"Damn, that reminds me of back when we were in high school," he passes the blunt to me, "Hurry up and smoke it before Jin and Joon wake up and find us and insist on joining. You know how big a' blunt hogs those two are."

"Say no more," I click my tongue before taking my first pull.

We pass the cigarette back and forth. Laughing languidly and sinking deeper into our chairs as intoxication hazed our minds. Eventually, our casual, yet random, conversation led to reminiscing about the past.

"...And how Jin hyung would get cards Valentine's day from a bunch of dudes in our school. Remember?" Yoongi recalls.

"Yeah," I rasp, "He's always been a hit with the men. I wonder if he ever tried bottoming in secondary school?"

"I don't know about that," Yoongi eyes me evilly, "But I know one guy who tried bottoming in secondary school."

"C'mon, man. Don't bring that up," I groan, "I was still exploring my sexuality back then. And it was also right after we got out of the foster houses so I was testing my freedom—"

Yoongi ignores my plea, "What was his name again? Boogie... Buger... Gumball...?"

"Bogum!"

"Right!" Yoongi chuckles, "How could I forget it after you spent an entire night screaming it at the top of your lungs for all of us in the house to hear."

"What, have you never tried it before?" I ask.

"Nah. I prefer to make 'em scream rather than do the screaming myself," he winks and I roll my eyes. We laugh together.

"So... Hey," Yoongi spoke slowly as I look at my hands with fascination—Have they always been this huge? Damn, these are really big hands!— "So we never got to finish our conversation last night."

"Conversation?"

"Yeah, the one about the messages you said you were getting," he says, "You didn't tell me who sent them."

I slightly cleared my throat before taking another drag. I'm a bit anxious to talk about this with my hyung, but, honestly, I'm too high to think straight enough about it.

"Oh, right. That."

"So, go on," he clicks his tongue impatiently.

I sigh, completely giving up, "It was Baekhyun."

He looks at me blankly for several seconds, just blinking over his bloodshot eyes.

"Fuck," he finally says with a laugh, "I'm glad we got high before you told me that. If I was sober I'd be freaking the fuck out."

I laugh with him, knowing how right he is.

"So what'd that little gold digger have to say?"

Just to clarify, Yoongi hated my last little. Actually, all of my hyungs did. The only people who actually liked him in our home was Jungkook and Jimin; although, I honestly think Jungkook didn't like Baekhyun as much as he said he did.

But I understand why. Especially now that I don't have to blinders of love skewing my view. That boy was a literal terror. Constantly causing trouble and trashing the house, being a bad influence and teaching Jungkook and Jimin many naughty habits. It was also very apparent to everyone how much the boy was partial to my money. I can't even begin to add up how much I spent on him over the time we were together.

I knew all this and also knew Ishould have left him myself long ago, but he had a power over me. And that power was usually obtained sex.

But I'll save those details for later.

"He told he misses me and wants me back. That he wants me back," I say.

"That bitch," Yoongi scoffs, "When was this?"

"This past Monday," I nibble on my bottom lip, "Every day this past week, actually."

"All week?" he asks, "Why didn't you just block him?"

"I did, last night... b-but, hyung," I take a deep breath, "I had a really hard time doing it."

I really hate to admit this. It makes me feel embarrassed and ashamed. But I think the older may be able to help me quell my remaining anxiety over the subject.

He studies me for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and taking another drag, "Makes sense, I guess."

I cock my brow, "How does that make sense?"

"Because no matter of how much of a pain in the ass he was and how much everyone else hated him, you did actually love him even it was only slightly."

"I guess I did..." I speak slowly as I reflect on his words.

Yoongi continues, "I mean, god forbid, if I were to ever brake up with Kook, I'd be a fucking mess. It'd be so hard to move on. And, I mean, Baekhyun didn't exactly give you any closure either. He essentially just walked out the door while giving you the middle finger."

"That's true..."

The older leans back in his chair and gives me a 'I just saved the entire world because I solved your one simple problem' look.

"But... I still just feel so guilty," I crush his smug smirk, "I feel guilty for having felt conflicted at all. That it was difficult to let go of the past and I that actually had sympathy for the boy. I should have rejected him the first time he messaged me, but I let it go on for an entire week when I have the most amazing girl in the world right here. A little who actually returns my feelings and doesn't like me just for my money."

Yoongi's eyes fill with hearts in a split second, "She is such a sweetie, isn't she?"

"Hyung, that's not the point!" I whine, "But, yes. She is the sweetest little dollie ever."

"Fine, fine," he groans, "I think you are really overthinking this... It's not leftover feelings, just a case of bad relationship PTSD. You didn't respond to any of his texts, you blocked him, and now I think it's time to forget about it and move on. You actually didn't do anything wrong as long as you stand your ground and don't let him take advantage of you." 

I sigh, "You're right. I need to just move on."

"Good," Yoongi nods, "Now can we end this counseling session so I can get back to enjoying my buzz?"

I laugh and agree with him. We both take a final hit from the blunt to finish it off before slumping back into our chairs like limp rags. It takes Yoongi 0.3 seconds to fall sleep in the patio chair with his head lolled back and mouth wide open. I remain awake in a misty consciousness, watching the blue water in the pool ripple calmly with the early afternoon breeze.

That carries on for several minutes—I honestly think it could have been a half hour or more—before movement caught my eye. I look up to see my little girl standing in front of the sliding glass door and peering out at me.

"Oh, fuck," I swear quietly to myself knowing I'm high as hell and smell like dank weed.

I sit up awkwardly in my seat as she lets herself outside and approaches me.

"H-Hey, baby," I smile like an idiot, "Wassup?"

"Why are you out here, daddy?" She tilts her head to the side cutely and squints her eyes, "Why are your eyes red?"

"W-Well that... that's nothing—"

"Oh n-no!" she becomes very concerned, "Was daddy crying? Don't cry, daddy!"

I grit my teeth as she races up to me, but suddenly stops short. Her nose scrunches and face sours immediately.

"W-What is that? It smells like those stinky, white and black kitty thingies..."

"A skunk?"

"Yeah, those thingies! It's g-gross, what is it?"

"U-Uh..."

She leans in and sniffs over me before gagging, "Ewww! W-Why do you smell like th-that?!"

I smile sheepishly. She scoffs.

"You need to shower, D-Dadda."

My little girl grabs my hand and pulls me up from my patio chair. I waddle behind her as she walks me toward the house, too dazed to be offended that she's pinching her nose closed to prevent herself from smelling the odorous smoke wafting off my clothes.

She drags me into the house and past the living room. I see everyone is still asleep where Yoongi and I had left them. Jungkook and Jimin filled in the void my little girl made when she left their blanket nest by clinging to one another.

We end up in my room, her pushing me right into the bathroom. I wobble on my feet, falling so I'm sitting down on the toilet. She stands tall in the doorway with her hands on her hips, pointing sternly toward the shower.

"Sh-Shower. Now."

I know she's serious, but seeing her cute face trying to be strict is soadorable. Without meaning to, I coo out loud. And of course it upsets her.

"I said now, Kim Taehyung."

I narrow my eyes. High and giddy or not, no way I'm going to let my little first-and-last-name me. Regardless of how I can see she slowly slipping out of her headspace as she's forced to take care of me.

"Careful, babygirl," I snap warningly.

She gulps and backs down, repeating softly, "Please shower and remember to brush your teeth, too. Your breath smells like garbage."

I huff, offended (even though it's probably true). Standing unsteadily from the toilet I simultaneously pull off my T-shirt before throwing it at the hamper, missing by a long shot. I pause, blinking to to see my little girl staring wide-eyed at my naked torso.

"Wanna touch, angel?" I ask, teasingly running a hand across my chest and abdomen until I reach the band of my sweatpants.

She squeaks. Her face turning beet red before she scurries out of the bathroom and slams the door behind her. I chuckle because I knew she would be scared off, then sigh because I of how badly I want her delicate hands on my skin.

Regretfully, I proceed to clumsily stripping off the rest of my clothes and slump over to the shower. I step inside and make sure the temperature of the water has a sharp chill to it in hopes it will sober me up... and prevent a certain appendage on my body from stiffening.

But it's not working.

I groan in frustration while leaning my forehead against the icy tile of the shower wall, glaring at the proud and obnoxious erection between my legs. I've been in the shower for well over the normal time needed to wash yourself, willing my dick to deflate, but it just won't.

The more I attempt to dispel the offending arousing images from my thoughts, the more they would intensify. Visions of my little girl—her soft skin, shimmering eyes, full lips, plump bottom—tempting me to my wits end.

I know I have two options:

One, take care of the problem with my own hands...

Or two, seduce my little kitten into helping me.

It takes only a second for me to make a decision. Quickly, I shut off the cold stream of water and jump out to dry myself with a fluffy white towel hanging next to the shower. Stepping over to the sink I am brushing my teeth in hast when I spot a fresh pair of underwear, sweatpants, and T-shirt folded neatly and placed at the edge of the counter. My little girl must have slipped them in here without me noticing while I was in the shower.

I slip on the boxers and sweatpants, allowing them rest low on my hips. I skip the shirt all together, knowing how enticing my little girl finds the tanned skin of my chest and abdomen. Looking in the mirror, I give my damp hair a shake and wish myself luck.

With a deep breath I open the door to see my little girl cuddled on my bed. She is curled up under a blanket and holding her Rilakkumatiger plushie close as she reads threw her Twelve Dancing Princessesbook. Looking quite calm.

When she notices me leaning against the frame of the bathroom doorway she glances over the book nonchalantly. But her eyes go wide when she does an immediate double take. I grin when I see her scan my entire naked torso all the way down to the evident bulge in my sweats. She gulps thickly and flicks her gaze upward to meet my own.

With a smirk, I stalk forward. Prowling across the bedroom as though I'm a tiger about ready to take down my prey. I see her body tense and a lustful anxiousness fill her eyes with every step I take.

Stopping at the foot of the bed, I tower over my little. Allowing my dominate, 'Daddy' energy radiate. I know she feels it when I see her visibly shiver.

"Here," I order, firmly. Pointing my finger to instruct her to where I want her.

She drops the book and stuffed animal before peeling off the blanket and lifting up on her hands and knees. I almost moan at the pure sight as she begins to crawl slowly toward me.

Her eyes that never leave mine—so innocent and submissive. Her body—so sinful and delicious. The perfect combination to drive a Daddy crazy.

She stops where she was instructed; directly in front of me at the end of the mattress. Sitting back on her ankles, she looks up at me obediently. I raise my hand, running my thumb over her cheek. Reaching around, I grab her around the waist and raise her so she is standing on her knees.

"Such a good kitten," I praise, leaning in to brush our lips together.

My little girl whimpers at the mere whisper of my touch. But still, she chases after my lips with needy desire and slips her hands up to set on my bare chest. I give in after another minute or so of teasing, making her gasp when I pull her into a passionate kiss.

We kiss repeatedly, only breaking apart for hasty breaths before crashing our mouths together once more. I am soon exploring her honey-flavored cavern, our tongues mingling and massaging one another.

The room around us is now bathed in lust. Our bodies becoming sweaty from the heat radiating between our bodies. I am nearly beyond losing myself. Running my hands all over my little girl's body; over her her hips, her ass, slipping beneath her shirt to run over her back and soft tummy. I felt her hands moving over my body as well, but grunt in surprise when I feel a brush over my sensitive bulge.

She removes her lips from mine, bringing them down to nibble and suckle along my collarbone. I hiss when one her hands boldly slides into my sweatpants and grabs ahold of my leaking cock.

"Ah, fuck," I throw my head back when she begins stroking my length with a vigor I've never experienced from her before. It's beyond overwhelming so I have to bite my lips to keep my moans as quiet as possible.

"Kitten," I groan, "Give me that pretty mouth."

"Yes, Daddy," she whispers from where she is sucking a light bruise into my shoulder. But she drops immediately to her hands and knees like the obedient submissive she is.

I assist in pulling down my pants just enough for my cock to spring free, revealing how red and swollen it really is. Normally, my little would shy away with embarrassment upon seeing my engorged member, but with sudden vivacity she leans forward and sucks me between her plump lips. I moan loudly, overwhelmed by the luscious wet heat now wrapped around me.

Looking down, I watch in awe as she hollows her cheeks and bobs her head. Massaging what can't fit inside her mouth in her hand. The sensuous feeling and sight of her practically strangling herself on my cock as me near ready to burst. Damn, she's sogood at this.

"Shit," I groan, placing a hand on the back of her head, "Stay still for Daddy."

She stops her bobbing and allows me to begin gently buck my hips. I lick my lips as I watch myself move in and out of her mouth. Her eyes, although hazy, held my gaze and I could see the soft tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes when I thrust further down her throat.

"Fuck, that's so sexy," I grit my teeth, gripping her hair firmly in my fist, "Want Daddy's cum, babygirl? Wanna drink it all up like a good kitten for me?"

She hums around me, the vibration traveling all the way up my cock and driving me crazy. It only takes a few more thrusts before I cum. Throwing my head back at the intense pleasure, I release a low moan while my hot milk spurts into the back to my kitten's throat. She swallows like she was told, before pulling me out of her mouth to lick up anything she may have missed. I shake with sensitivity at every flick and caress of her delicate tongue.

I'm still spinning in my post-orgasm daze when I am suddenly tugged down onto the bed. Laying on my back now, I look around in bewilderment.

"W-What?" I struggle to sit up, but am again pushed down by two hands on my chest, "Baby, what—"

I stop short when my little climbs over one of my legs and straddles my thick thigh. My jaw drops when she begins rubbing her core on my leg... pleasuring herself by riding my thigh.

...Where the fuck did she learn to do that?

As she rocks and grinds against me, the most beautiful moans and whimpers escape her throat. She throws her head back in bliss and her back arches perfectly. It's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. Although I just released, I find my cock once again beginning to harden at the site. Reaching up, I grasp her hips and assist her in grating them along my thigh.

"That's so fucking hot," I can't help but gasp, bouncing my thigh and causing my little girl to let out a slight cry of delight. I continue this motion, watching as my little's breathing became shallower by the second.

"Does my baby wanna cum?" I ask, helping her grind harder against me.

"Y-Yes, Daddy," she whimpers.

"You wanna cum on Daddy?"

"Yes!" she sniffles, overwhelmed, "P-Please, Daddy!"

"Cum for me, angel."

It only takes my command for her to shutter and cry above me. She rocks back and forth slowly while riding out the remainder of her orgasm. When it's past she collapses onto my chest. I wrap my arms around her to cradle her still shivering body into my chest.

"My beautiful kitten," I sigh, kissing the top of her head.

She gives a small mumble into my chest, which I can't hear.

"What was that, baby?"

My little girl pulls her head up, a shy look now on her slightly flushed face.

"I-I said... I think I'm ready," she nibbles her lip nervously, "Ready for us to have sex."

I'm stuck in stunned silence at what she just announced. However, I am forced out of the stupor when a pair of hands are stuck down my boxers to fetch my dick.

"Woah! Woah!" I frantically grab her wrists, pulling them out of my sweatpants, "Baby, what are you doing?!"

She looks at me, both surprised and hurt. Thinking I am rejecting her.

"You don't want to have s-sex with me?" she asks, voice quivering.

I sigh before lifting her up onto my lap. I cup her jaw in my hands.

"First, between you and I, it will not be having sex," I inform her, "We will be making love."

She blushes heavily and I have to force her eyes back to mine.

"Second, we can't do it here."

"Then where?" she tilts her head to the side.

Great question.

It's obvious that this house is too much of an impersonal location. Lots of noise and people around. Not to mention the risk of the other two littles prying their way into my room at any moment.

But most of all, it just was not good enough. Not special enough for our first time. The first time with my little girl. So, I rack my brain trying to think of the perfect location for us to make love. And I'm thankful when the idea comes to me quickly.

Smiling, I look up at my confused little.

"How do you feel about a little vacation?"

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

Nobody talk to me.

I'm still not over this shit:

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...
1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
145K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...