Oi Homeschooled - Fred Weasle...

By Alpacalypse

"AUCH, I'M WOUNDED, SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE SHE KILLS ME!" he yelled loudly and I couldn't help but laugh. "Sh... More

Preface
REWRITING FINISHED
*- 1 - I'll see you around Homeschooled
*- 3 - You really are an onion
*- 4 - Childish, but definitely satisfactory
*- 5 - You would like that, wouldn't you?
*- 6 - (Not) calm and collected
*- 7 - You're cute, you know
*- 8 - Well, you're no fun
*- 9 - So you like older men?
*- 10 - That little bird might be correct
*- 11 - Go with me
*- 12 - All to yourself
*- 13 - Steal the show
*- 14 - That's bollocks
*- 15 - Stop lying, love
*- 16 - Definitely my type
*- 17 - No one does that to my girl
*- 18 - A little victory after a long time of losing
*- 19 - I have no idea what you see in that git
*- 20 - Emphasis on secret
*- 21 - A whole world of magic around me
*- 22 - How was that for a first kiss?
*- 23 - A whole world of feelings
*- 24 - That doesn't look suspicious at all
*- 25 - Glittery piggies in the sky
*- 26 - I thought you bloody cared
*- 27 - I kind of think
*- 28 - If it makes you feel better, please do slap me
*- 29 - It is a very special day
*- 30 - I suppose not
*- 31 - I was her perfect Christmas gift
*- 32 - You're allowed to be sad, you know?
*- 33 - This is not going to be the last one, okay?
*- 34 - Something you wouldn't wish to anyone
*- 35 - That's a lot of Canary Creams
*- 36 - It looked like a regular Ford Anglia
*- 37 - Frederick Weasel, get your arse out of this room
*- 38 - She was one hell of a girl
*- 39 - I would forever be his Homeschooled
*- 40 - Not much of a home left to miss
*- 41 - Go to bed without a kiss
*- 42 - I preferred fights when I was younger
*- 43 - At least a yard apart at all times
*- 44 - I think good riddance
*- 45 - Like you have trust in me?
*- 46 - It sure wasn't my worst kiss
*- 47 - She deserved so much better, but I couldn't let her go
*- 48 - Take that, Weasel
*- 49 - Something completely impetuous
*- 50 - I do, and he does too
*- 51 - Then I guess I feel absolutely terrible
*- 52 - Do what makes you happy
*- 53 - Possibly the last months
*- 54 - I was her Weasel
*- 55 - Who's to say we can't make some more?
*- 56 - A bloody weirdo, that's what you are
*- 57 - You did not
*- 58 - I must not break school rules
*- 59 - If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp
*- 60 - I love you, now go kick some arse!
*- 61 - Looks smart, right?
Epilogue
Full circle
Word of thanks
New Fanfiction Alert!
New Fanfiction Alert 2.0!!

*- 2 - Deal with it, Weasel

44.4K 1.5K 6.4K
By Alpacalypse

"Y/N, wake up, class starts in 10 minutes", I heard and groaned.

"Just one more minute", I said and rolled over. I yelped as I tumbled out of my bed and onto the hard wooden floor. The girls around me started laughing hysterically.

Right, I wasn't at home in my double bed, I was at Hogwarts in a single bed. Well, not in the bed anymore.

"For Merlin's sake", I mumbled and opened my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Alicia asked and I nodded. I pulled myself up from the ground and quickly made my bed.

"Did I miss breakfast?" I groaned and Katie chuckled.

"Yes, but I brought you some", she said and handed me a plate with some toast and bacon.

"Thank you", I mumbled and ate quickly. Day one and I had missed breakfast, how terrific.

"We'll wake you up next time", Alicia said and I nodded. 

"Or I should set an alarm for once", I added.

I quickly put on my robes and brushed my teeth. I tried containing the mess that was my hair, without much success. I always showered at night since I could never find enough dedication to wake up early in the morning. This resulted in a birds nest the morning after.

"You're going to rip all your hair out, relax", Alicia said and walked up to me.

"Allow me", she said and took out her wand. "Crinus Muto", she said and my hair unraveled and turned smooth and silky in a mere second. I stared at it with wide eyes and full of admiration.

"I need to learn that spell", I stated.

"Please don't try it on yourself the first few times. It doesn't always go as planned at first", Alicia said, indicating that it had gone wrong before.

We headed off to the first class of the day, which was Transfiguration. I had just entered the classroom when someone ran past and hit my shoulder hard, causing me to drop my books and quill.

"Are you kidding me?" I mumbled annoyed. Not really because of the dude bumping into me, although that wasn't particularly pleasant either, but because I could scratch off the last item on my cliche list. Dropping my books, seriously?

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to", the guy said as he noticed and started picking up my stuff.

"It's fine really, don't worry", I said and tried to get rid of my morning mood by putting up a smile and looking up, just to be met by a familiar face. I suddenly didn't feel very grumpy anymore. "We should stop meeting like this, Mr Weasley", I said and started gathering my stuff as well.

"What do you mean?" he asked and I looked up confused. Did he forget? I looked at him for a while, trying to figure out whether he was joking.

"Did you already forget about me?" I asked and took my stuff from him.

"Oh, no, the sorting ceremony. You're the new girl, right?" he asked and I frowned. He really didn't remember anymore. Wow, was I that boring?

"Yeah, but I was referring to the walk to the headmaster's office", I said carefully. What an odd guy. He frowned again and then he started laughing.

"What?" I asked surprised, a smile creeping on my face. His laugh was really contagious.

"We haven't really met yet", he said and I blinked a couple of times.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't dream that", I said and crossed my arms.

"Oh you didn't", he mumbled, still laughing.

"That's because you met me", someone said and an arm swung around my shoulder. I looked up and saw the exact same boy standing next to me. He was smirking at my confused look.

"And no, I definitely did not forget about you, Homeschooled." I turned back to the other Fred and blinked again.

"That face of realisation", the second Fred sighed with a smirk, his arm still around my shoulder casually.

"There's two of you", I stated, still shocked. He had a twin brother, of course that had to happen to me.

His arm left my shoulder as he stood beside his brother.

"Indeed, but I'm definitely the more handsome one", Fred (I'm pretty sure that was Fred) said.

"George Weasley, I sure won't be forgetting you now", his twin said and I looked down embarrassed.

I studied their faces, trying to find similarities and differences. They were almost identical, only Fred's chin was a little pointier and he had a scar on his left eyebrow.

I pulled my eyes away from them and blushed slightly.

"Well, sorry for the confusion George", I said and shook his hand.

FRED'S POV

She was pretty, really pretty. She had this innocence that lingered around her, she seemed so pure. But her smile was the best part and she smiled a lot. I was going to have to keep an eye on the new girl.

"Gentlemen, may I ask you to sit down?" McGonagall asked, which shook me out of my thoughts.

"Bye Homeschooled", I said and turned around. I should really ask her name sometime, even though I kind of liked calling her Homeschooled.

"You weren't lying, she's pretty", George said, to which I nodded. She really was.

"You still don't know her name?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Well, you should ask her. And maybe a date whilst you're at it", he said and I stomped my elbow in his ribs.

"Idiot."

During class I found out a bit more information about the new girl. Her last name was Y/L/N. It suited her, if a last name can even do that. I just needed to know her first name.

She was also smart, like really smart, yet she wouldn't let it be too obvious. She sat in the row in front of me, a little to the right and whenever McGonagall would ask a question, she would have written the answer on her piece of parchment before someone would answer. And it was correct every time. She didn't talk much, but she was paying close attention. I wondered why she wasn't in Ravenclaw.

McGonagall dismissed us and I pulled myself away from my thoughts. That girl was going to be the death of me and I had only spoken to her twice. I needed to get myself together.

I pulled myself from my chair and walked to potions class with George.

A/N: Yes, I know that Fred and George didn't take Potions in their sixth and seventh year, but in my story, they do.

YOUR POV

We were standing at the back of the class and professor Snape was deciding on our seating. I had been told that he was a creepy bloke and not the biggest fan of Gryffindors. His appearance gave away as much.

"New girl, are you any good at the art that is potion making?" he asked in his monotone voice. What kind of question was that?

"I don't know sir. I've been homeschooled up until now, so I never had anyone to compare my skills to", I said.

"Hmm...", Snape said, not impressed. "Take one of the Weasleys. I hope they'll at least behave next to a new face."

I nodded and turned around to look for Fred and George. They were both whispering something so I just took a seat. They both seemed fine, but I had already made a fool of myself in front of George once.

George pushed Fred forward and he made his way over to the seat next to me.

"May I be your partner?" he asked dramatically and I grinned.

"Sure, Fred", I said. He sat down and looked at me quizzically.

"I'm George", he said and I blushed. 

"Oh no, not again", I chuckled, smiling awkwardly. I looked back at the other twin at the back of the class, but I was quite sure that was George. Fred was the one with the scar above his eyebrow, right? Or was that George? No, I was sure of it.

"No, you're not. You are Fred", I said slowly, not sure of my answer. He blinked a couple of times.

"How do you know that? Not even our mum can keep us apart half of the time", he said and I shrugged.

"Your face is different", I said. He also had a pointier chin. George's face was more rectangular.

"We're identical twins, I don't think we can have a different face", he said mockingly, but with a smile.

"Shut up", I mumbled and took out my Potions book.

"I have to apologize in advance, I'm not great at potions. I don't know how I'm even allowed to take a NEWT class in it", he said.

"It was my favorite subject back at home. I hope it is just as fun", I replied. I loved potion making. It was like cooking, yet magical.

"I doubt that with Snape as the professor", he said and immediately a book was slammed to the back of his head. Snape walked by and coughed. I tried my best to keep in the laughter.

Potions class was actually really fun. Fred wasn't all that bad at it and we managed to brew a decent potion. We talked a lot. Quietly of course, since Snape's death glare literally sucked out your soul. He would have been a great dementor.

Fred was funny. It was sometimes hard to concentrate when he was imagining Snape in a bikini, but the lesson sure flew by. He asked me questions about my life and he told me about his. He genuinely seemed interested, which I liked.

When class was over, I was kind of sad. It seemed as if we had just started ten minutes ago. I really shouldn't be crushing on the first guy I talk to, yet I couldn't help it.

"See you around", I said and walked away.

I joined Angelina who kept on ranting about the Hufflepuff she was paired with, and not in a good way. Apparently he had messed up their potion at the first step.

"Oi, Homeschooled!" I heard. I turned around and rose an eyebrow.

"You could also just call me by my name, you know", I said. Fred walked up to us and chuckled.

"I'll see you in the Great Hall", Angelina said and left.

"I would if I knew what it was", Fred said and leaned against the wall.

"What? I... I never told you?" I asked confused and a blush rose to my cheeks. Merlin, I was such an idiot.

"Nope, you didn't, Homeschooled", He said and grinned slightly. He was enjoying that nickname.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Well, it's... uh, Y/N", I said, "Y/N Y/L/N."

"Hmm... as pretty of a name as that is, I think I'm going to stick with Homeschooled", he said. I raised an eyebrow again. He really was enjoying it. Well, that meant that I could as well, right?

"You do you, Weasel", I said and turned around with a smirk. I heard his footsteps follow me.

"Weasel? Really? Is that the most creative thing you've got for me?" he asked and I chuckled. He caught up to me and stopped in front of me, blocking my path.

"Says the guy who's calling me Homeschooled because I used to be homeschooled." I crossed my arms, analysing the smile that constantly seemed to lurk around his lips.

"Rude", he whispered.

He was standing pretty close and I knew that I had to leave before I would become awkward again. He was friends with Angelina, Alicia and Katie. I needed to get rid of this stupid feeling in my stomach.

"Deal with it, Weasel", I said and walked away, towards the Great Hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1K 91
He pulled me back by my waist and in front of him. He was towering over me as he sat me down in the chair. He kneeled down to my level and looked at...
32.8K 931 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
429 43 21
In which they were complete opposites, but the war had fucked them both up and somehow they find comfort in each other. A Malfoy and a Weasley...wha...
114K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...