(Discontinued) Love on the Tr...

Od deadpoolmerkwiththem

You are Y/n Trax aka Fasttrack you and you are from a planet called Chalybeas, It's a world full of race trac... Více

who you are
Harem
Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS
Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar
Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!
Chapter 4: Reverso
Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth
Chapter 6: Fall Formal
Chapter 7: The Hard Work of a Hero
Chapter 8: Rainbooms begins
Chapter 9: Omnitrix Showcase
Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous
Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning
Chapter 13: Battle of Bands
Chapter 14: Rise of the Dazzlebooms
Chapter 15: The Hangout
Chapter 16: Science VS. Magic
Chapter 17: Crystal Clear Spying
Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon
Chapter 19: Photopacalypse
Chapter 20: Banners, Banners Never Change
Chapter 21: Prep Time
Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1
Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2
Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3
Updated Bio
Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts
Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem

Chapter 22: The Rivals

940 7 1
Od deadpoolmerkwiththem

Somewhere in space in the Rust Bucket Mark 3: Gwen, Kevin, and Rook are looking for you so they can arrest you for stealing the Phantom Ring. They got word from Azmuth that you had the Omnitrix for 13 years and you unlocked all of the 1000912 aliens and somehow you unlocked your Omni-enhanced abilities.

Kevin: "If this guy really have all of the 1000912 aliens on his disposal, then we're in big trouble."

Rook: "Not to mention the Omni-enhanced powers that comes with it."

Gwen was sitting by the window looking at stars, thinking about you, which makes her frustrated.

Gwen: "Ugh, I can't get this Citrakayah guy out of my head, who is he!"

Rook: "I have went through the history logs of the Omnitrix, and the first wielder is named (Y/N) Trax, a Citrakayah from earth."

Gwen: "Citrakayah? What's that?"

Rook:" apparently a species of alien that are similar to Kineceleran but more faster and agile and there is a family that lives on earth

Kevin: "That narrows things down a bit."

Rook: "It seems he uses it to fight off threats of Earth and other parts of the universe."

Kevin: "Examples?"

Rook: "Dr. Doom, HYDRA, AIM, Attuma, Galactus, Thanos, Ego, and the list goes on."

Kevin: "This guy must be a real hero."

Gwen: "What school does he go to?"

Rook: "He currently goes to Cantorlot High in Cantorlot City."

Gwen: "Then that's where going to find him!"

Later, back on Earth in Sci-Twi's private lab, Sci-Twi is packing her things for the Friendship Games. Spike grabs onto a shirt to stop her from going.

Sci-Twi: "Ugh! Come on, Spike! I was always gonna go to Canterlot High for the Friendship Games. Ich! The only difference now is that I have to compete. Besides, it's not like Principal Cinch gave me much of a choice. I know, Spike. I don't like it either. I probably won't be able to collect anywhere near as much data as I thought. But maybe I can still get some.

She grabs her device and wraps it around her neck, while Spike whimpers as he thought she was leaving him behind.

Sci-Twi: "Spike, I wouldn't leave without you. Just remember to be quiet. And try not to shed."

She zips her bag wand walks out the door to the bus lot and accidentally cut in line to ask Dean Cadence.

Sci-Twi: "Dean Cadance, I'm not really sure where to go."

Cadence: "One second, Twilight."

???(Sour Sweet): "You could try the end of the line!"

Author's note: "When it comes to Sour Sweet, the bold lettering is when she's sour and the not bold lettering is when she's sweet."

Sci-Twi: "What did you say?"

???(Sour Sweet): "Just that someone as smart as you should definitely go first."

Sci-Twi: " I... I didn't mean to. I was just asking."

Cadence: "This is the right bus, Twilight. Go ahead."

Sci-Twi: "Well, it's too late now."

Sci-Twi looks down and sighs as she gets on the bus, until she is greeted by a fellow student.

???(Indigo Zap): "Are we gonna win?!?!"

Sci-Twi: "I... I don't know."

???(Indigo Zap): "Wrong answer!! Try again! Are we gonna win?!?!"

Sci-Twi: "Um... I guess? I-It's just... I mean... I heard that CHS is doing well now. With their reputation. And, I mean, it's not better than ours, of course. But we can't let them do it, you know? Win, I mean? Right?"

Everyone glared at her and then the bus driver appeared and sat in his seat.

Bus Driver: "You're gonna have to take a seat!"

Sci-Twi walked down the aisle with everyone else blocking their seat from her being pricks that they are, until she found a seat next to a fellow student.

Sci-Twi: "Hi, Sugarcoat."

???(Sugarcoat): "That was a really bad speech. You should consider not speaking in public."

Sci-Twi looks down and smiles as she unzipped her bag and held Spike.

Sci-Twi: "Well, Spike, at least I've got you with me."

Next to her was an another student from the same school, listening to music. She then looks over to Sci-Twi.

???(Lemon Zest): "Dude, you have gotta hear this!"

She puts her headset onto Sci-Twi, but they were too loud for her, then the bus drove away. Meanwhile you and the girls were playing a song in your Alien X form and pony up forms, which needed and return back to your original forms.

Rainbow: "I hope the Friendship Games have a music competition, because we would totally rock it!"

Sunset: "Um, we're supposed to keep magic out of the Friendship Games, remember?"

(Y/N): "Yeah Yeah, magic equals cheating."

Rainbow: "What about the Watcher?"

(Y/N): "He's here to watch the games, he doesn't count."

Rarity: "Easier said than done, darling. I'm sure in Equestria, magic does whatever you want. But..."

(Y/N), Twilight, Sunset, and Dazzlings: "This isn't Equestria."

Applejack: "Well, when it comes to magic, I'm sure you'll figure it out."

Rarity: "And while Sunset works on keeping the magic out of the games, I've been working on what to put in!"

Applejack: "Rarity, what'd you go an' do?"

Rarity: "Well, I had a little time on my hands, and since we don't know what the Friendship Games' events are, I made a few options for uniforms!"

Rainbow rubs the back of her head.

Rainbow: "You really didn't have to do that."

Rarity: "I know."

(Y/N): "That does look nice on ya Rainbow."

Rainbow blushes and the others got jealous.

Rainbow: "Thanks."

Applejack: "Seriously, you really didn't have to."

Rarity: "I know!"

(Y/N): "Got any in particular, cause I got a list of the Friendship Games events on this paper."

Everyone glared at you.

Adagio: "Why did you tell us!?"

Sonata: "And how did yo get it!?"

(Y/N): "Well."

Several hours earlier. You were looking for the Phantom Ring's champion in the halls, but to no avail. Behind you was Principal Celestia who was blushing to a point that her head was a tomato. She then walk up to you and tap your shoulder. You then turn around and see the Principal.

(Y/N): "Can I help you?"

Celestia's thoughts: "Okay, don't mess this up Celestia, just do it for him."

You then spot an envelope in her right hand.

(Y/N): "What's that?"

Celestia: "It's uhhh, here.", as she said nervously handing you the envelope.

You then take the envelope and look at it.

(Y/N): "What's this for?"

Before you know it, Celestia blitz her way back to her office.

Celestia: "That was the most stressful thing in my life, thank god its over!"

Now.

Twilight: "So, Celestia just gave it to you?"

(Y/N): "Pretty much."

Later in the bus lot.

Celestia: "vice Principal Luna can help your students get settled if you'd like me to show you around, Principal Cinch. There have been quite a few changes since your last visit."

Cinch: "Oh, yes, Principal Celestia. I'm sure that would be fascinating."

Luna: "Oh, it's always such a pleasure to see you, Dean Cadance. Even if it means another defeat."

Cadence: "Thank you, Vice Principal Luna, but I hear it's not going to be so easy this time."

Sci-Twi peeks her head out of the bus, until the girl from earlier knocked into her.

???(Indigo Zap): "Comin' through!"

Sci-Twi then onto another girl who was not amused as she got up and glared at Sci-Twi.

???(Sunny Flare): "Seriously?"

Sci-Twi: "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to."

Sci-Twi sighs, and bumps into another girl.

Sci-Twi: "Oh, sorry. Why don't you go ahead?"

???(Sour Sweet): "You are such a sweetie! I'm watching you!"

Then the girl with the girl with the music was playing an invisible guitar, then Sugarcoat got of the bus.

???(Sugarcoat): "You are kinda being a doormat right now."

Sci-Twi sighs, but her device glow as it points to the inside the school. Sci-Twi then walks to the school entrance, and encounter some of the students.

Bon Bon: "Hi, Twilight."

Sci-Twi didn't hear her and they exchanged confused looks. She then go through the halls and people began to greet her.

"Cherry Crash": "Hey, Twilight!"

"Sweet Leaf": "Hi, Twilight."

"Mystery Mint": "Hi, Twilight."

"Scribble Dee": "Hey, you. Lookin' good."

Sci-Twi: "Um, hi."

"Sophisticata": "Hey, what's happenin'?"

"Blueberry Cake": "Really nice to see you."

"Velvet Sky": "Twilight, how ya doin'?"

"Starlight": "Twilight, yo!" [clicks tongue]

Sci-Twi: "Hi. Hello. Uh, good."

Sci-Twi then bump into Flash Sentry.

Flash: "Twilight? I almost didn't recognize you. Aren't you suppose to be in the music room and what happened to your clothes? When did you start wearin' glasses?"
Sci-Twi: "Um, like, since forever."

Flash: "Okay then, see ya later."

Flash then run off on his own. Sci-Twi then walk down the halls following her device's signal while you and the girls are dressed in different outfits that Rarity made herself, you and the girls got worried.

Applejack: "Uh, Rarity, these outfits are great, but why would you put so much time and effort into clothes we might not even wear? You're gonna exhaust yourself before the games even start."

Rarity: "Oh, pff. Kch. Fff. Ts! Don't be silly, darling! Putting effort into clothes is what I live for, and spending time on my friends fills me with energy!"

Rarity begins to float and pony up without using her keytar, which surprised everyone.

Sunset: "And magic, too, I guess."

(Y/N): "You said it."

Sci-Twi was nearby and her device absorbed all the magic coming from Rarity, she then starts to be worn out.

Rarity: "Actually, Applejack, now that you mention it, I suppose I could use a tiny break."

She faints onto the floor and you and Twilight help her up.

Applejack: "I told you."

Sci-Twi then enters the room and everyone sees her, even Twilight.

Dazzlebooms: "Twilight?"

Sci-Twi: "Uh, yes?"

Twilight: "Oh no."

(Y/N): "Sci-Twi?"

Sci-Twi looks at Twilight for a moment and sees right through her disguise and her eyes widen.

Sci-Twi: "Are you, me?"

(Y/N): "Welp, so much for the disguise."

You then take Twilight's disguise off of her. Sci-Twi then turns to you.

Sci-Twi: "It's you!"

Sci-Twi then run up to you and gave you a big hug.

Sci-Twi: "It's good to see you again!"

(Y/N): "Well, it's been awhile."

The girls step back in shock and were a bit jealous of her hugging you.

Adagio: "Start explaining!"

(Y/N): "Well, we met at the mall and she witness my powers against Hyperion, she was very lonely, hero's honor."

Sci-Twi then breaks the hug and turn to her counterpart, her eyes grew wide.

Sci-Twi: "Who are you?"

Twilight: "I'm Twilight Sparkle."

Sci-Twi: "Impossible, I'm Twilight Sparkle!"

Sci-Twi then turns and blushed.

Sci-Twi: "I never got your name."

(Y/N): "Name's (Y/N) Trax, Fastest hero of Cantorlot City."

Sci-Twi giggled which made the others jealous.

(Y/N): "What school are you from?"

Sci-Twi: "Crystal Prep."

All the girls gasp.

Rainbow: "Did you just say "Crystal Prep"?"

Then Sci-Spike pop out of her backpack barking.

Dazzlebooms: "Spike!"

Spike: "Yo!"

Spike pop out of Twilight's bag that was on the ground, he saw his universal counterpart who expected this.

Spike: "Huh, it's like looking into a mirror, minus the mirror."

Sci-Twi: "YOUR DOG CAN TALK!"

(Y/N): "We'll explain later."

Sci-Twi then turn to Twilight.

Sci-Twi: "So you're the reason why everyone knows me."

Twilight: "Pretty much."

Later, Rook, Kevin, and Gwen have landed somewhere nearby and head to your school.

Kevin: "CHS is dead ahead."

Rook: "I do see they're setting up an event, something called the Friendship Games."

Kevin: "Tell us more about it?"

Rook: "Crystal Prep Academy has a long history of wins under there belt, while CHS has none."

Gwen can't stop thinking about you and gets more frustrated with you every second.

Gwen: "I can't stop thinking about him, even now!"

Then Kevin got a smug expression on his face.

Kevin: "Someone's in love."

Gwen blushed.

Gwen: "WHAT NO I'M NOT!"

Rook: "I do believe you're going through the process called tsundere, a process that describes a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time."

Gwen: "I swear if you say I'm having any intimacy with a criminal, I will mana blast you into orbit!"

Rook: "I did not mean to offend you Ms.Gwendolyn."

Gwen: "Ugh, come on, we're wasting time!"

Kevin was about to say something until he was cut off by Gwen.

Gwen: "One word about relationships, I will murder you."

Kevin: "Okay, okay, jeez."

Later, back at school, the principals are walking down the hall together.

Celestia: "And our music program has especially taken off. Twilight and Twilight?"

Sci-Twi: "This is getting ridiculous!"

Twilight: "I agree."

Cinch: "I must apologize for the curiosity of my prized student."

Celestia: "Your student?"

Cinch: "The smart ones are always curious. I'll return her to check in with the rest of her classmates."

Sci-Twi looks back at you with a sad look.

(Y/N): "That spells trouble."

Principal Cinch turns to you.

Cinch: "And who is he?"

Celestia: "He's (Y/N) Trax, the most popular student in our school."

Cinch: "So you're the hero of the world."

(Y/N): "How did you know that."

Cinch: "Someone told me that you have been a thorn on his side for a longtime."

(Y/N): "Don't suppose you know anything about Laveria, do you?", as you said with a smirk.

Cinch: "Even with your abilities, you're team will lose."

(Y/N): "If you're worried about winning, then it's your team gonna lose."

Cinch then expresses rage and turn to Celestia.

Cinch: "If I was you, I would keep him on a short leash, he looks like he has no chance of graduation."

The girls glared at her while you just stand there with a smug.

Celestia: "For a moment there I was about to lose my sanity."

(Y/N): "She's nothing compared to her boss."

Celestia: "What are you talking about."

(Y/N): "Wanna know why I asked her about Latveria?"

Celestia: "Yes."

(Y/N): "My first villain I fought was Dr. Victor Von Doom, dictator of Latveria and arch nemesis of multiple superhero teams like the Avengers, Defenders, Thunderbolts, Fantastic Four, basically everybody, even Red Skull."

Celestia: "Okay then, Twilight, I didn't know you had a twin sister."

Twilight: "I never had a twin sister, she's a universal counterpart of me, cause I'm from Equestria."

Celestia: "Right."

Celestia then walks away while you and the girls face each other.

Sunset: "So this world's Twilight is playing against us?"

(Y/N): "Pretty much."

Later outside, Principal Cinch and Twilight are heading back towards the busses.

Sci-Twi: "I'm sorry, Principal Cinch. I was just following these strange readings. Actually, they led me to those girls and—"

Cinch: "Twilight, what you do in your free time is of little interest to me, but while you're here, I... all of Crystal Prep, in fact, require your complete focus."

Sci-Twi: "But who's that girl who looks exactly like me?"

Cinch: "Probably some hologram to copy you intellectual mind, but then again CHS doesn't have the reputation to do so."

Sci-Twi: "It doesn't seem like it."

Cinch: "I don't know what they're planning, but I guarantee, it isn't to help us win."

Sci-Twi walks back to be with her classmates, while Cinch is answering a call from her boss.

Cinch: "I've found (Y/N) and he knows that it's you that's pulling the strings."

Dr. Doom: "As expected, he is clever, but not clever enough."

Cinch: "Indeed."

Later, back with you and the Dazzlebooms are walking in the halls.

Rarity: "I can't believe our world's Twilight goes to Crystal Prep!"

Twilight: "Not to mention, they don't seem like a friendly bunch."

Church: "don't know what's worst, Sci-Twi playing on the other team, or Cinch's mouth going off."

Rainbow: "Why would she go to that stuck up school of all places?"

Sunset: "I have no idea."

(Y/N): "No mater the reason, she's still playing on the other team, and if I know how arrogant people like Cinch, she might manipulate Sci-Twi that might put us into so much trouble."

Adagio: "He's right, if we can't control the magic here, we have to forfeit."

Sunset: "Twilight, any ideas on how to fix this?"

Twilight: "Nope, and Mane-iac needs more data to work with if we need to control the magic here."

Rarity: "It shouldn't be a big deal with something as minor as a few random pony-ups."

Sunset: "But they aren't minor! Magic came into this world when I stole Twilight's crown. It's taken a lot for me to earn everyone's trust. If we have to forfeit the games because I can't think of a way to keep it under control..."

(Y/N): "Hey, it's okay, you said it yourself, nobody has all the answers

Applejack: "You're the one who helped us understand what was goin' on with the sirens. Remember?"

Adagio: "And we're still guilty from that."

Aria and Sonata nod in agreement.

Sunset: "I guess. But Twilight was the one who really figured out what we needed to defeat them."

Twilight: "I missed a variable back then, and you're that variable."

(Y/N): "You mean you panicked from pressure and Sunset was the one who figured it out."

Twilight blushes from embarrassment.

Twilight: "I had it figured out!"

(Y/N): "Crippling under pressure is you getting it all figured out, way to go."

Twilight then cross her arms and roll her eyes.

Twilight: "That's my story and I'm sticking with it."

(Y/N): "Okay, suit yourself,  not like anybody can best an alicorn multiple times."

Twilight: "(Y/N)!"

You and the girls giggled for a moment.

Sunset: "Alright."

Everyone else cheered as Rainbow stepped forward.

Rainbow: "Come on, guys! Let's see if we can find any info about the events and come up with a strategy."

You and Sunset stay put which Rainbow notices.

Rainbow: "You two coming?"

(Y/N): "You go on ahead, we'll catch up."

Rainbow then put a thumbs up. You and Sunset later head out from the school's entrance. The Crystal Prep busses are parked in front and Sunset looks at her journal.

(Y/N): "No reply."

Sunset: "No, but there's another way to reach her."

(Y/N): "The portal, of course."

When you and Sunset approach the portal. Sci-Twi's device glow and she followed the signal. Sunset reaches out to the portal, then a red and yellow traps her hand you see magic coming out of it.

Sunset: "Hey, let go!"

You then grab Sunset and try to pull her away while Sci-Twi's device suck up all of the magic until she closed it which caused the both of you to fall on you back with Sunset on top of you.

(Y/N): "You okay?"

Sunset: "Yeah."

Sunset then spot Sci-Twi with a horrified look and the Dean Cadence call for her.

Cadence: "Twilight, you have to check in with the others."

Sci-Twi runs into the bus while Sunset looks back and sees the portal is gone.

Sunset: "Where's the portal? Where's the portal?"

(Y/N): "Oh boy."

Next: Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

101K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
130K 5.1K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
74.7K 6.5K 43
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
208K 8.2K 49
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...