Angels, Demons, Powers, and P...

De Angel0Magic0Husky

Following the trial Sal got a weird as crap probation and blue Jay is his probation officer and find out his... Mais

Chapter 1 The Arrival
Chapter 2 New Phone?
Chapter 3 Ash's P.O.V And Insanity
Chapter 4 Twins? And Insane Portal To Pensacola?
Chapter 5 Rude Awakening and Kitty Surprise
Chapter 6 ??????
Chapter 7 Police Station
Chapter 8 Interdimensional Council Meeting
Chapter 9 Cuddles and The Asylum
Chapter 10 Carriage Ride and Culver's
Chapter 11 Alternate Reality
Chapter 12 Lavender and Halloween
Chapter 13 Halloween and Lavender
Chapter 14 Baby and Proposal Plans
Update
Chapter 15 PropoSal and Sal's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 16 Sal's Birthday. Part 2
Chapter 17 The First Letter and December Blues
Chapter 18 Movie Day and Night
Chapter Part 19 Blues
Chapter 20 Christmas Part 1
Chapter 21 Christmas Part 2
Chapter 22 Surprise!!! Punch!!!
Chapter 24 Groundhog Day Surprise
Chapter 25 Valentines Day Party
Chapter 26 Baby Shower
27 The Birth
name announcements / an
Discontinuing

Chapter 23 Neil's Story

25 0 0
De Angel0Magic0Husky

Last time:

(Ash's Pov)

"So Larry and Laura are demon angel hybrids, You and Sal are what Rainbowtopians and Sal is a long lost heir to the throne of a hidden island country they originate from, Todd is a mage and works for a government company he can't tell me, he is engaged to a male pregnant were-cat who is also a model, Maple is a Wiccan witch and vampire, Ash had a curse, you have to kill hell demons, Ash had a miscarriage, Sal already knew that I would arrive with Zach asking to be forgiven, Travis is fine, and you own this house in this crazy town," Neil said pretty much explaining everything we just said.

Sal laughs and says with me "Yup pretty much and we know you knew some other stuff but tell us why you left." The last part he says as he takes off his mask showing Neil his mostly healed face surprising Neil. 

Continue on

(Sal's Pov)

Me and Ash are sitting on the couch surrounded by our friend waiting for Neil's explanation. Then Max, Sam, Dean (Lavender's boyfriend), Katie, Valorie, Dad, Fran, Dinna, and Soda run into the house. This caused half of us to facepalm because we forgot to mention Sam and Neil to be more confused when Sam pulled her sword out and pointed it at Neil yelling "Die, villain." 

I get up and say "Calm down Sis he is good." As I peacefully disarm her. She then turns invisible and heads to her boyfriend turning visible again. A jealous Max sits on Todd's lap giving Neil the stink eye which is quite a sight because Max is taller than Todd by a foot. I turn to see Ash chuckle and get up and take the twins and Soda to get some cake. I turn to Neil and say "I forgot to mention I have a long-lost twin sister and her name is Lavender but she does not like people who hurt others much like Blue Jay." 

I hear some others start laughing before Neil says "How do you know I was going to ask? 'Who she is?' Yes I will start explaining." 

I laugh, nod, and say "Yes please do that."

He says "Here we go. It all started after the fifth time I tried to visit Todd or you Sal. That is a little fuzzy. *He said that part under his breath* My parents went to Ash's apartment. I was staying there and she was at her job at the time it happened. They told me to break up with you and date a girl not knowing you were in an asylum at the time so we got into an argument and I told them what happened. They said that I should do it either way. and after they left the apartment I packed up my stuff and left town and went to college for culinary school and teaching with a little veterinary school. Two years ago I met Zach while he was running from a pack situation and he accidentally scratched me I came here because I heard about you guys, the werewolf pack in this town. and the better college so I can finish my degree. I just wanted to apologize to everyone." He takes a break and we all just process what he just said. 

You see I can tell if someone is lying and I cannot tell a lie either so I say "He is telling the truth." Ash nods and Neil smiles a little. 

Todd and Larry then say slightly out of sync "Oh jeez we forgot that you can tell if someone is telling a lie that is still freaky."

Laura just interrupts us by saying "Congrats!!" We laugh knowing what she means.

Ash then says "Zach are you? Laura only does that if she sees someone who she didn't know was pregnant. She did that when she caught on with me. With me hiding it if she couldn't see auras she wouldn't have known. If I did not tell her more than the few that found out by accident would have known." 

Larry adds on "She can be like that. Even me."

  I say/ ask "Do you need a place to stay you can stay here I have a room set up for you I knew this would happen so don't question me." I get up and show the plans with the rooms marked in. no noticed I find it kind of funny they did not notice my neat tiny handwriting in that room. Then Gizmo walks in with this kitten we found we call Galaxy and Mr. Midnight. They notice my handwriting has improved and in a few other rooms for the kids and the others that will stay with us. 

  I then say "The inside of the house is finished by my standards all the rooms are set up everything is ready inside just the backyard needs work and you forgot to say one thing, Neil." The others run up the stairs and find the whole house finished. they seem surprised but then again magic is useful and the electricity would not be working today without it. they also see the rooms already set up for the kids as well surprising them more than the fact that every floor is ready and looks very welcoming.

 Ash gets a call hugs me and whispers in my ear "My mom called and we got into a fight. I am going to ride my motorcycle to relax myself." 

I nod allowing her to go with permission. Then I yell to her "When you get back we are talking about what your mom said." She nods before stepping out of the house. 

Fran sits down and looks at the plans especially the sixth floor where her room is with Liliths. She looks at me and says "How do you know me and my sister like sleeping up high and her preference to be by a balcony?" 

I look at her surprised and say "Wait Hanaka angel or Lilith is your sister? I have been seeing her in other realities and visions of the future so I put her on the floor I felt she would like so are you really related to Rob, Extremely rich, in apartment 401." 

She nods and says "Yes. How do you know him? He is still alive, I have called him."

I say "I used to live in the Addison apartments in apartment 402 we were neighbors and he funded our ghost adventures when I was in my senior year the rest were in the sophomore year before I got arrested. I skipped two years and I graduated when I was 16." She laughs and Neil walks in hearing the whole conversation with Fran. He standing there confused getting ready to head to the hotel before I stop him. but the effort was foiled by me, my powers, and with Laura teleporting to stop Neil from leaving.

Ash ran in pushing Neil farther in. She runs to me I kiss her then kiss the top of her head causing her to cuddle into me and pass out. I start rubbing her back as she make minor movement showing the back pain has settled. Everyone meets in the living room seeing Ash on me, Laura, Fran, and an invisible force stopping Neil from leaving. Todd sees what's going on with Neil and sighs I release my hold on Neil and with Laura being Laura scaring the fuck out of him by pulling her two guns out by accident causing Neil to go on a rant about gun safety and the kids' safety. Him making me laugh waking up a very tired, confused, and freaked out Ash. Larry to summon his two guns. Everyone else to burst out laughing and Fran backed away. When my dad walks back to the room hearing Neil ranting about gun safety he pulls out his CIA issue gun causing everyone to pull out all their weapons or claw me without a weapon or dangerous non-physiological powers that I can show. I start rubbing Ash's back causing her to relax and pass out again. I hug her and get up carrying Ash to our room singing a soft tune. I had made the adult rooms soundproof.  For some reasons and to keep her asleep when she needs it. I head to the second floor and go through the art studio then the art studio closet through the secret-passage way to meditation room I had set up for me to use my Royal insight and train with it. I open the sensory deprivation tank and sit in it in my swim trunks and a t-shirt Turning my legs into a mermaid tail and fall asleep and enter the next reality.

An hour later 

(Ash's POV)

  I wake up to Larry bursting in the room him freaking out and asking where is Sal. I sit up and say "Probably in the game room or in the meditation room".

He asks "What meditation room?" 

I say "I will show you it."

 I head to the second floor and go through the art studio then the art studio closet through the secret passage way to the meditation room. When Larry sees it he is very surprised to see no Sal I laugh and knock on the sensory deprivation chamber. Sal got the idea for it from stranger things and passing out in the bathtub with the merman power actively strengthing his power. I see it open to see a happy and relaxed Sal getting ready to get out. He goes up to Larry and says "No, you can not do weed in here and the only reason I forgot to show you this room when it was finished was because I forgot you don't know some secret passages but some you will have to find on your own." Larry nods being himself around the foot shorter person Sal. Leads us out of the entrance that we came through scaring Maple because Sal's hair is drenched but the rest of him is dry somehow. 

we all go downstairs to see Neil on the ground being held down by Laura and Fran. I laugh and head upstairs or should I say try to. I get stopped by Sal and he kisses my cheek He sits me on the couch and talks to the three fighting luckily Neil has not got a room at the hotel. I talk to Max and Zach, which they are talking about baby plans. I see Maple, Soda, Valorie, Katie, and Rachel sitting with us. The kids start a board game while we are talking about family stuff.

To be continued............

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2K 22 11
"We make the perfect duo!" "I guess we do." Y/n moves to Nockfell from New York, what happens when she meets a certain group of goofy teens? What wha...
37.5K 659 62
Ashley Jefferson is a small girl. Average, brown haired, blue eyed beauty. She was loved, had tons of friends, amazing grades, I mean- what more coul...
248K 6.7K 53
*Rejected at First Sight* Spin-off series (By GirlWhoChasesRainbow) 🌶 "Oomph!" The sound rushed out of my mouth as the door opened before I could r...
1.1K 4 13
One long dirty blond haired boy moves to Nockfell leaving everything and everyone behind. He isn't what you would call "normal". He is constantly dro...