Reincarnated In Another World...

By Zerin_Lee

You might have heard the anime 'In another world with my Smart Phone'. You've come to the wrong place. This... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Chapter 2: A gift from a God of Reincarnation
Chapter 3: New Parents
Chapter 4: My new brother
Chapter 5: Enemy becomes Friends
Chapter 6: Unlocked Phone
Chapter 7: The harsh training begins
Chapter 8: Arriving at Mt. Ordonia
Chapter 9: Crush
Chapter 10: Dwarf Village
Chapter 11: Not an angel but a devil
Chapter 12: The BIG Fight
Chapter 13: I hate rumors
Chapter 14: Back to the labyrinth
Chapter 15: Finally back home!
Chapter 16: My Race is not human Anymore.
Chapter 17: Future Plans
Chapter 18: I'm A Monster
Chapter 19: Worrying Less
Talk with the cast: So much Spoilers!
Chapter 20: The Labyrinth is actually a dungeon?! A girl as a treasure?!
Chapter 21: Celestia The Weapon shifter!
Im so stupid! Important discussion!!!!!
Chapter 22: Slavery
Chapter 23: Slavery Part 2
Chapter 24: The Royale Family and The Entrance Exams
Chapter 25: Entrance Exams 2 and Hero's Relative?
Chapter 26: Entrance Exam 3 and Francisca is a love bug? Seriously?
Chapter 27: Entrace Exam Finale
Listen Up! If you want me to update read this.
Chapter 28: Living A double Life and Hero in Purple Cloak
Chapter 29: Princess Saving and My normal life in the market
Chapter 30: The princess have fallen in love with me? Well i think so...
Chapter 31: Day of the Bloody Auction and a Mermaid?
Chapter 32: Information about the first hero and school time
Please support another book!!! If you support that ill update.
Chapter 33: My new roomate and forcing her to ride a horse
Chapter 34: When Francisca was a baby
Chapter 35: Azure Lake with Hannah
Chapter 36: Yoshiko Siblings
Chapter 37: Francisca's TRUE RACE and also Shipping wars?
10,000K Project Earth RW Trailer
Chapter 38: Kidnapped? This body is not mine.
Chapter 39: Gabby's Goblin Lunch
Chapter Past 1: Kinder garden
To my crush
Grab a reader! please read for your name might be mentioned :)
Chapter 40: Four Kingdom Alliance
Chapter Past 2: Kamakura
Chapter 41: I'm the damsel in distress
Chapter 42: This is not disney Ariel little mermaid
Chapter 43: Summoned Heroes Arrived and Demon Generals
Chapter 44: The Seven Deadly Generals of Sins
Chapter 45: A Hero who wants to work alone
Chapter 46: Princess Zalgo Demonia
Chapter 47: Cherry Tree?
Chapter 48: Cursing Girl
I was hella bored XD
Special Chapter: Gabby's BackStory
Chapter 49: Girls Quarrel?
I Deeply Apologize But Happy Valentines Day! (My Love Story)
Chapter 50: Celestia's Obsession.
Chapter 51: A Tsundere Hero (Probably)
Chapter 52: Celestia's Dilemma
Chapter 53: The Four Spirits Within
Chapter 54: Truth Revealed
Chapter 55: Path to The Clover Kingdom [1/3]
Chapter 56: Copy Cat
Chapter 56: Path To Clover Kingdom [2/3]
Chapter 58: Rose Festival [1/3]
I got tagged so I'm tagging people too
I see you.

Chapter 57: Path to Clover Kingdom (3/3)

565 20 20
By Zerin_Lee

Previously... On the book that never updated...

I turned around and saw it was someone who had the royal crest in his crest. It must be the prince.

''Save your words you shitty prince. Because of these shits, I had a lot of time wasted on my hands. You better fucking pay after I kill tie these shits after.'' 

.-.-.-.-.

3rd Person's POV

It was a bandit situation from where they intend to kidnap the prince for ransom or to use him for something else. With the distraught of fear, the first prince hid inside the carriage covering his ears to erase all sounds. Maybe even crying inside. 

The man who had a knight uniform took out his sword and stood his guard beside the carriage, planning to not one of the bandits to swoop in and take the heir to the throne.

One after another, the bandits charged towards the purple-haired girl. Her body danced fluidly as if she did this a thousand times. She swiftly blocked and defended against each and every strike directed at her. One of her hand held the wrist of a bandit with incredible strength, enough to knock the blade out of the bandit's grasp, and kicked his crotch

Making a weird noise of screech seemingly pained through his balls probably got squashed. 

One bandit sought out with this sharp blade pointing the tip into Francisca's face she quickly moved to the left scraping her cheek with a wound caused by the sword until the blood dripped from her face she felt enraged. 

This was some keen swordsmanship it couldn't be mere bandits to have the skills to even scrap her by her cheek. She snickered and felt the adrenaline rushed to her whole body as she began to move to dodge every swing of the blade through her before finally, her eyes caught the bandit's wrists before twisting it, spinning her upper body she carried the bandit before throwing him and breaking his neck. 

It was exciting... Thrilling... She didn't have this much amusement after sleeping for what seemed like months. she continued to stick up the fights with few scratches which later healed because of her fast healing ability. 

''You bitch! Come at me and stop fighting like my grandmother!'' One bandit shouted. Running towards her unsheathing his sword by his waist and then continuously swinging elegantly that his moves didn't seem that much sloppy... 

Yawning putting her arms in her back, ''Weird for you to have common knowledge of basic swordsmanship.'' Francisca muttered which then the bandit took a step back. ''Y-You don't know what you're saying, little girl.'' The bandit was stuttering to which then Francisca took this to an advantage to taunt him.

''Is that so mister bandit? It feels so weird seeing a group of armed bandits just openly attacking with magic. You even gave me some scrapes and I have to say I'm impressed you even managed to do that. A normal bandit wouldn't have the skill to do that mister~'' She said giggling her playful self became enraged to have fun and play with little toys after a while.

Her words struck the bandit that this girl was no ordinary child and that he should be very careful or one careless move can cost him his life. ''No answer? I'm taking that as a yes then.'' 

''[Paralyze].'' When you're this overpowered... She can literally try all things effortlessly. 

With the bandits paralyzed Francisca clasping her hands as a job well done with the effects of the paralysis to end soon she tried finding a rope. ''Y-You ruffian! Who are you?! And be mindful in the presence of the prince!'' A palace guard intended the first move on conversing with Francisca. 

She paid no attention to it as she looked around the bandits for rope or something to tie them up with. Although with the worry of them using magic again or cutting the rope she made sure to find a way to deplete their mana dry leaving them unconscious for a while.

The knight clicked his tongue by the thought of a mere child ignoring him, ''I'm talking to you! A knight is sworn to protect the first prince of the clover kingdom! I will not stand by as you ignore my words---''

''I'm an adventurer who's also a cook as I try to compete in a festival called Rose festival, that will be held in the palace. Enough information right?'' Francisca said uninterested by their conversation. The knight didn't seem satisfied, however. 

''Where did you learn those skills? T-Those spells seemed inhumane. The way you move as well as if, I'm sorry to suspect you of this but your dodging skills remind me of some assassins... A big named one.'' The knight did a guess but it was all true. She was raised in an assassin family so her moves should be almost the same because she was taught by the heiress leader of the clan. 

He continued, ''Maybe I be to ask if you're a part of the Snow Clan?''

''Asking questions when we're not even acquainted by names oh mighty knight?'' (Francisca)

He coughed, ''Pardon me, I'm the head knight in the Clover kingdom. My name is Frederick Ignerum.'' (Frederick the knight) ''The prince and I were on our way back from the birthday party from the Heart kingdom hosted by the princess. While we were on our road, I was sure that this road was safe for the prince for our soldiers made sure there weren't any bandit camps in the past weeks.''

''Listen, Frederick, buddy, you talk too much and you ask too much. I just saved yours and that prince's life. He seems to be hiding even though the battle was done. Now if you'll excuse me I need to find some rope or something to bind them down.'' (Francisca) continued to not pay attention to his mindful words. 

GROWL

A little dragon- ahem wyvern, Francisca almost forgetting about her ride and her bags behind them which actually contained the supplies she needed to tie the bandits up. Her wyvern, Eligana bent down her neck for her to climb up and take the rope she needed. 

''There we go,'' Francisca said after she was done tying them up. ''I can leave the rest to you, after all, you are the sworn knights of the first prince, right?'' She caught him by his pride. He turned his head away. Francisca got up from her wyvern petting it before spreading its wings preparing to fly.

With the bandits groaning, their consciousness seemed to be waking up after just a few minutes of battle. Francisca looking back, their carriage wheel was broken, she can fix it but the thought of the bandits assaulting some helpless and prideful knight with some cowardice prince filed her head with concern for the two. The horses that were pulling them were nowhere out of sight as well...

Sighing, she decided she would escort them to the kingdom gates so that she can be assured they arrived safe and sound. ''I can fix your wheel, my wyvern can pull the carriage and I have decided to escort the both of you to your kingdom.'' 

The knight looked up from his image, she was no child, she was a brave warrior gallantly riding a horse in his mind! ''Yes! That would be greatly appreciated. Our coachman escaped with the horses, cutting the reigns as he suddenly took off. I was the only knight appointed for the prince due to the security being upheld since the festival will be held in just a few days.'' 

His words made Francisca came with suspicion but decided she'll think about it when she can get a full score of information from the prince and the knight, ''I see. Please help me tie Elingana into your carriage after I fix the wheel.'' 

''Please, I consider you helping us a great virtue. I bid you thanks.'' Fredrick saluted as he kneels before the ground unsheathing his sword.

''No need for such things, please stand up. I need some wood to fix your wheel. If it may be possible to umm... get the prince out of the broken carriage that would be absolutely wonderful?'' (Francisca) was fine with the knight but she wasn't sure about this prince... 

Frederick the Knight nodded as he stood up understanding the child before him was intelligent and with great morality, he has never seen such dignified soldier and he never had the excitement at the thought of asking her to work for the palace as a guard in training!

''My prince, please. As our savior suggested we must listen to her request in order for you to return to your kingdom unharmed. With her help, we shall arrive at the palace in mere days.'' (Fredrick the knight)

''Fredrick, I don't see the reason why I should step out of this carriage! There's dirt everywhere! It can ruin my new boots!'' A boy shouted inside. ''My prince, please listen to what she has to say. We may not return to our kingdom safely if we do not listen to her we'll never last.'' The knight explained which finally convinced for the first prince to listen.

There came out Prince Beneil Florent Clover. With his charming good looks and flirty personality, he was known to break the hearts of many young maidens in his kingdom. 

'He seemed so... Cowardice at first glance. I'm surprised he can compose himself after all this?' (Francisca) was questioning this man as she imagined him being king, Francisca imagined him having a lot of mistresses and the kingdom being bankrupt for some reason.

Now that the danger is over, the first prince of the clover kingdom has come to notice his savior was a little girl? He scoffed as he thought such a midget can defeat five bandits?

He concluded his knight must've taken care of them. The first prince was hiding inside the carriage so he couldn't hear much but he was back to his old confided ego prince self he decided to talk to the child. A.k.a Francisca.

''Why hello there, are you the savior my knight has told me about? Aww, with your height I believe you can't even reach to punch them pfft.'' The prince couldn't contain his laughter as he held his stomach and covered his mouth. 

'Did I just save this fucking piece of shit??? If someone would've told me sooner that this prince was a jerk I would've left them to die in this wasteland of a forest. Better yet have the bandits kidnap him and never return him back ever.' (Francisca) thought. 

''With all due respect your MAJESTY. I can leave you whenever you want with my wyvern. Leaving you without any transportation as you let passerby's pity on you. Be grateful I even considered offering. I leave people like you to die when I feel like it.'' (Francisca) sharply said it to the prince but he just gave her a pat. 

''Aww you poor thing. You know maybe when you grow up you'll be obsessed with me because of my charms! Of course! Why wouldn't they?! I'm charming as a white gallant horse! With my blonde hair and crispy locks! No lady can resist me!'' The prince shouted which made Francisca considered his type as a narcissist.

'He makes me remind of someone I don't wanna remember...' 

Francisca's mind raced the face of the playboy Reinaldo. Her assistant at the business she owns in her hometown [Magnus City] forging sweets that existed in her old earth since they were similar ingredients found on morfus. ''Boss! Is it okay for mi to bring another senorita into your office? It won't be long!'' She can already see what's gonna happen.

With her ignoring the narcissistic prince she continued to put the reins on Elingana for her to pull the carriage. ''Good boy Elingana. Maybe someday I'll make a beast contract with you so I can be with you all I want.'' 

''You know, I don't understand what's your kingdom's use of beasts for transportation. our kingdom is more focused on agriculture. Magic is forbidden in our kingdom in case you don't know. So you better find a place for that little dragon of yours child.'' (Prince Beniel)

Francisca wanted to punch him badly but she knew he was right. 

Under some restrictions of laws. One must have papers or permission for a magic beast to be allowed inside the kingdom. Even using magic, the adventurers must have permission from the supreme court of the kingdom. 

The clover kingdom relies on their herbs which contain high content in mana. They don't allow magic due to their ancestral beliefs that magic only brings destruction to one another as it can be a weapon of war that reaps through the heart, body, and mind of the people making them corrupt to the core. 

The other kingdoms found their belief foolish but they had to respect what they see. ''I'll find a way to get permission once I get inside,'' Francisca responded to the prince. 

''If you see any lovely ladies let me know~ I have so much more to do rather than waste my time in filth like this.'' With his useless complaints, it made Francisca wonder why is she even helping him again?

BAPT

As a loud sound from the ground, it was Fredrick, laying the tree and then started stripping the barks off of it. ''Oh. He's the reason why I can't abandon ship.'' 

Fredrick has gained Francisca's respect for being such a humble knight towards strangers, especially for someone who saved them. That's why she can't suddenly leave them, especially with the bandits on the side. She had to stay. 

Absorbing the mana more, she made sure she had the bandits unconscious at least by nightfall. When the wood was finely toned she began chopping it with her sword with her craftsmanship she made a wooden wheel perfectly for the royal carriage. 

It took her an hour at most but she did it. With a little help from magic. 

After connecting the wheel into the carriage they made sure it was safe and tight enough for them to ride into. Francisca volunteered to be the coachman of the ride. Fredrick volunteered to be with the child because he was still afraid that Francisca is well... Still a child, he's worried he might make some accidents or wrong turns. 

''For someone young as you, you can already handle brilliant swordplay. Do you have any parents?'' The knight was interested in the young girl. Of course, Francisca thought nothing of it as her mission is to get the medicinal herb that can help Celestia return to her original form. 

From the silent treatment the knight coughed, Francisca felt the awkwardness and that she felt that she was rude to a knight who had to uphold a high position in a kingdom.  

''I do have parents.'' (Francisca) started to talk. The knight's eye lit up because he thought he finally got the child to open up. 

''Why do they let a child like you do such things like this? Such as to participate at a young age... I'm not saying that it's bad. It's just... There are dangerous things in this world that a child should not experience.'' Francisca was shocked at how caring the knight was, especially to children. 

The two of them conversed while the Prince stayed inside the carriage reading a book. On the three days of traveling, Francisca kept everyone fed including the bandits and she thought of trying to fly with the wyvern attaching the carriage. However, she found out that it can't withstand the wind and the force applied to it. 

''A flying carriage sounds cool though.'' Francisca and Fredrick have gotten along as they seemed to have been friends throughout the years. He was a good man with high responsibilities, and although he's already in his thirties he is still unmarried despite his good looks. 

''Utterly ridiculous! This is commoner's food! I won't eat such a thing as this!'' (Prince Beniel) complained when he was faced with a dish composed of fresh fish and spices that were similar to earth. They were having their dinner at a small camp they made with a bonfire and tents.

Francisca found a small lake and as for catching the fish, she grabbed her own fishing rod and began catching fish enough for the three of them. While Fredrick had no problem with the food because it was seasoned and marinated for hours before, Prince Beniel had the only problem as seeing the mere fish as commoner's food.

'This stuff is all-natural, I worked hard to catch this stuff, and you just say this is commoner's food? This stuff doesn't have chemical value that can be toxic and poison your whole body. Be thankful you're blessed with food you little---' Francisca tried another different approach as she breathed slowly. 

''You haven't tasted it, your majesty. I suppose you can't judge the food for the chef who cooked it. I may be a child but I'm an experienced cook.'' 

The bandits were actually grateful for the food they received since they were also given their share. Francisca remembered to feed them after all she's not a heartless animal. She tried interviewing them to find the while motive of their attack. 

Of course, none of them spoke up, so she used [Mind Reading] thanks to her fairy magic that she hasn't used in a while. Her fairy spirit lends her a hand in exchange for more food actually. 

It turned out that, she's in a lot more trouble now that she saved the first prince's life.

Upon days on the road. They finally arrived at the kingdom gates. The guard recognizing the royal seal on the carriage they opened the gates. Saluting, Fredrick gave the bandits still tied in ropes into their military staffs and will be going to jail in a life sentence for attacking and attempted ransoming of the prince. 

The wyvern was getting a lot of attention so Francisca had to get papers and the permission to borrow a stable for Elingana to stay at. 

''Are you already leaving adventurer?'' (Fredrick) asked Francisca. 

''Yes, As the prince has suggested I might need papers for my wyvern. And for me to join in the festival. I need to sign up for it as well as the representative for the Heart Kingdom.'' Francisca said as Elingana by her side looking around the shops and the very widely green gardens that made them amazed by the beautiful scenery.

''The Festival, [Rose Festival]. I see you're going to partake in such a big event. I'll guide you in our town as an appreciation for what you did for the first prince and myself.''

Francisca nodded and couldn't turn over his offer. 

''I will be in your care.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 389 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
568K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
283 3 1
I live in a world where I am nameless. I live in a world where I do not matter except or unless I am owned by someone. I do not have rights, freedoms...
178K 7.5K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...