(Discontinued) Love on the Tr...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

You are Y/n Trax aka Fasttrack you and you are from a planet called Chalybeas, It's a world full of race trac... More

who you are
Harem
Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS
Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar
Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!
Chapter 4: Reverso
Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth
Chapter 6: Fall Formal
Chapter 7: The Hard Work of a Hero
Chapter 8: Rainbooms begins
Chapter 9: Omnitrix Showcase
Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous
Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: Battle of Bands
Chapter 14: Rise of the Dazzlebooms
Chapter 15: The Hangout
Chapter 16: Science VS. Magic
Chapter 17: Crystal Clear Spying
Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon
Chapter 19: Photopacalypse
Chapter 20: Banners, Banners Never Change
Chapter 21: Prep Time
Chapter 22: The Rivals
Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1
Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2
Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3
Updated Bio
Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts
Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem

Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning

1.3K 11 10
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

You and the girls are at Sugarcube Corner Cafe having smoothies since that always clear everyone's minds.

Rarity: "Oh, I do hate that you had to return at a time of crisis. There's so much catching up to do!"

(Y/N): "What have you been up to Twi?"

Twilight: "Back in Equestria, I learned more about friendship, stop an evil minotaur named Tirek. He destroyed my old treehouse, but it got replaced by a castle after he was defeated. I got help from Pinkie Pie with figuring out the portal, so it stays open naturally."

(Y/N): "Sounds like the worst thing in your life."

Twilight: "You have no idea."

Spike: "She's got an official title now. The Princess of Friendship!"

Sunset: "Wow, that's really impressive. Guess you really were Princess Celestia's prized pupil."

Spike: "She's even got her own castle!"

Rarity: "A castle?! You have your own castle?!?"

Spike: "It's made out of crystals."

Rarity: "A castle made out of bedazzling gems!"

Then a thought bubble appeared over head. She was hugging the crystal Castle of Friendship with a blissful expression.

???((Y/N)): "Rarity, Rarity."

After the thought bubble.

(Y/N): "Rarity!"

Rarity: "Huh, wha?", as she said returning to reality.

(Y/N): "Were you daydreaming about hugging Twilight's castle?"

Rarity: "Yes, and it was a beautiful dream too, all of those glimmering, gleaming, glitzing crystals... all for me!", as she said in a blissful expression.

Skurd: "Word of caution never transform into a Petrosapien or a crystalsapian"

(Y/N): "Got it."

Twilight: "Anyways, what's new here? I mean, besides your school becoming the target of dangerous magical creatures from Equestria?"

(Y/N): "Well, here's what happened while you were gone.", as you said showing a holographic video from your Omnitrix.

It shows Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack pony up.

Twilight: "They transformed?"

(Y/N): "Yep, either from the sirens or the Equestrian Magic you left behind from your crown."

Rainbow: "Pretty sweet, huh? It happens to all of us when we play."

Twilight: "Hmm. My crown was returned to Equestria, but some of its magic must have remained here at Canterlot High. Now that we're all back together, we can use that magic on the sirens. Just like when we were able to use it on Sunset Shimmer when she turned into that horrifyingly awful winged monster! No offense."

Sunset: "None taken. Heh. I'm used to it."

(Y/N): "That will wear out eventually."

Rainbow: "They'll never even know what hit 'em!"

Applejack: "We've got nothin' to worry about now that Twilight's back."

(Y/N): "Even in an earthquake or a kaiju rampaging through the city?"

Applejack: "Eeyup."

(Y/N): "That's reassuring."

Twilight: "The sooner we do this, the better. Any idea where the Dazzlings might be?"

Pinkie: "There's a big party tonight for all the bands who signed up to be in the showcase! That would include the Dazzlings."

Twilight: "Looks like we've got a party to crash."

Pinkie: "Never thought I would crash a party, until now!"

(Y/N): "It's hero time!"

Later at the school party.

You and the Rainbooms were in the gym where the party for all competitors that signed up. Due to the Dazzlings' influence over everyone: CMC, Trixie and the illusions, and Flash Drive. The Rainbooms is the only bad that is not under their influence. Flash walks up to you and you spotted him.

(Y/N): "Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash."

Flash: "Hey (Y/N), what band are you in?"

(Y/N): "Take a guess."

Flash: "The Rainbooms?"

(Y/N): "Yep, and look who's back.", as you said turning Flash's attention towards Twilight.

Flash: "Twilight, what brings you back here?"

Twilight: "Just helping out with the Rainbooms."

Flash: "Not that there's gonna be any real competition. No one here wants this as bad as my band does!"

(Y/N): "Hold on, what is quote on quote "this"?"

Flash: "I have no idea."

(Y/N): "You have no idea what is you want!"

Flash: "I don't, but I want it more than anyone else."

(Y/N): "You want the air, you need to wake up dude."

Twilight tugs your shirt to get your attention, she then points to the Dazzlings.

(Y/N): "Can you excuse please?", as you said walking away.

Flash just shrugs.

Twilight: "Are they the Dazzlings?"

(Y/N): "That's them alright."

You then see MacGuffin behind them and he has a sinister look.

Skurd: "Something tells me that human behind them is the head honcho."

(Y/N): "I think you right Skurd."

The Dazzlings watch as the other bands argue.

Adagio: "Oh, no! No one's mingling! It's like there's some kind of underlying tension that could bubble to the surface at any minute!"

Sonata: "It's the fruit punch, isn't it? I knew I used too much grape juice!"

Adagio: "It's not the fruit punch! It's us!"

Aria: "But the punch is awful, too."

Sonata: "What do you know about good fruit punch?"

Aria: "More than you!"

Sonata: "Do not!"

Aria: "Do too!"

MacGuffin: "Shut up yo two, you're not a part of your own spell. Remember, I'm only helping you  if you kill (Y/N), if you don't kill him, I will ruin your reputation in front of the whole world."

Adagio: "Shouldn't we add him to the spell so we can consume his negative emotions."

Aria: "Yeah, the more the merrier."

MacGuffin: "No, you have to kill him!"

Sonata: "I don't want to kill him, the deal is off!"

MacGuffin: "Oh no you don't Taco Girl, I'm not that stupid, I know you have fallen for the guy. I you don't kill, then I'll just rip those pendants off of you and smash them."

The Dazzlings gasp as they put their hands on their mouths while MacGuffin.

MacGuffin: "You have 7 days.", as he said walking down the halls with an evil grin.

Adagio: "This is just the kickoff party, girls. Imagine what a tizzy they'll be in by the time the Battle of the Bands starts."

Twilight: "There isn't going to be a Battle of the Bands! We're gonna make sure of that! Alright, girls, let's do this! Friendship is magic!"

The girls hold hands while you and Sunset watch.

Twilight: "Alright girls, let's do this!"

They close their eyes and wait for something to happen, but nothing happened. The Dazzlings look at each other in confusion while Sonata shrugged. The other students gave them awkward looks as you and Sunset felt embarrassed for your.

(Y/N): "I think we're missing something."

Rainbow: "Yeah, weren't there rainbows and lasers and stuff last time?"

Twilight: "I don't understand. We're all together again. Why isn't this working?"

The girls continue to be stalked by the other students while the Dazzlings smirk, Spike then pops out of Twilight's bag.

Spike: "You, uh... really need to go ahead and do that whole "magic of friendship" thing now."

Twilight: "I'm trying, Spike. I thought the six of us standing together against the sirens would bring out the magic we needed to defeat them. That's what happened before."

(Y/N): "We may have forgotten something important."

Adagio: "Talk about throwing down the gauntlet! This group is obviously serious about winning! A little cocky though, aren't they? Claiming there won't really be a battle. Seems they think they've already got this thing all locked up."

Skurd: "The crowd is getting agro."

Trixie: "Not if the Great and Powerful Trrrrrixie has anything to do with it!"

(Y/N): "Trixie!"

Flash: "Whatever, Trixie! We're the best band at CHS!"

(Y/N): "Flash please!"

Apple Bloom: "No! The Crusaders are gonna win!"

Everyone soon starts fighting as the girls leave the gym. Adagio notices that you and the Rainbooms aren't affected. Adagio smirks and then Aria realizes what she meant and grins as for Sonata doesn't in which the other two respond by facepalming.

Adagio: "We may have found what we're looking for. Or rather, it found us."

Sonata: "Food, because I can't think with an empty stomach."

Aria: "No you moron, we found magic!"

Adagio: "Don't you see?! Everyone else has fallen under our spell. But not these girls. These girls are special."

Aria: "And what about (Y/N), he didn't fall under our spell either."

Sonata: "Does that mean?"

Adagio: "No we don't Sonata, we'll figure it out."

Later outside.

Twilight: "It doesn't make any sense. I should have been able to create the spark that would help us break their spell. That's how it worked before."

Sunset: "But to defeat me, you drew magic from the crown I was wearing. The sirens' magic comes from their music. So maybe you have to use the same kind of magic to defeat them. Or... maybe not."

Twilight: "No. I think you're onto something."

Sunset: "Really?"

Twilight: "It's when you play music that you transform now, right?"

Applejack: "Yup. Ears, tails, the whole shebang."

(Y/N): "It didn't work with me."

Twilight: "So maybe the way to use that magic to defeat the sirens is by playing a musical counter-spell!"

(Y/N): "I think a musical number will beat them."

Fluttershy: "You mean like a song?"

Twilight: "Uh-huh. And in order to free everyone who's been exposed to the sirens' spell, we'll need them all to hear it."

Rarity: "The band competition! That's the next time we can be certain everyone will be in the same place at the same time."

Applejack: "Guess the Rainbooms are the band to beat."

Rarity: "And I believe you, Twilight, just became the Rainbooms' newest member."

Pinkie: "So what do you wanna play? Triangle? Sousaphone? Theremin?", as she said playing the instruments.

When she play the theremin, she gets a blissful look on her face.

Pinkie: "Soooo magical."

Twilight: "I might take a little too long to learn how to play something with these. I'll just sing."

Skurd: "Wise choice."

(Y/N): "She does have a great voice, then a again you all do."

All the girls blushed.

Rainbooms: "Thanks."

Rainbow: "Wait, as in, lead singer? Cuz that's usually my gig. This being my band and all."

Applejack: "It's our band! And, of course, as lead singer. She's the one with the magical know-how to help us pull this thing off."

Rainbow: "Okay, yeah, that's cool. I'll just use this as a chance to hone my already insanely good lead guitar skills."

Twilight: "It's only temporary. And we don't have to win the Battle of the Bands. We just have to perform during the first round of the competition."

Rainbow: "Let's get to learning that musical counter-spell!"

Twilight: "Well, that's just it. I don't know any."

Skurd: "The planet is doomed."

Twilight: "But I'm sure I could figure out how to write one."

Spike: "Totally! Twilight can write a spell like it's nobody's business. That's pretty much how she got to become a princess in Equestria."

Twilight: "Technically, I helped finish a spell. And there was a little more to it than that, Spike."

Spike: "Yeah, whatever."

(Y/N): "I guess you can stay at my place tonight Twilight again."

Rainbooms: "WHAAAAAAT?!"

(Y/N): "You're still surprised, that Anon-a-miss girl told you."

Sunset: "That was me."

You ad Twilight: "What?"

Sunset: "Sorry about that."

(Y/N): "The past is in the past, besides, Twilight has nowhere to sleep in this world, so I took her to my house, we don't have a guest bedroom and sleeping on the couch is the worst idea ever."

Pinkie: "Are you crazy?! We're besties now! Slumber party at my house!"

All girls smiled and agreed.

(Y/N): "You do that, I'm gonna head home and celebrate Skurd's arrival to my family."

Pinkie: "You're invited too (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Wait what?"

Rarity: "What she meant is that we want you to come to the slumber party too."

(Y/N): "Look, I don't think that going to a girl sleepover is a good idea."

Skurd: "We should go, it will be a great way to celebrate my arrival on Earth."

(Y/N): "Skurd, we shouldn't."

Skurd: "I think I can read their faces, take a gander."

You then look at the girls and they have sad puppy dog eyes, looking at you.

Your thoughts: "Oh man, those eyes are cute, can't hold it forever!"

(Y/N): "Fine, I'll go to the slumber party!"

The girls cheered and they wrap you in a hug.

(Y/N): "I can't breathe!", as you said gasping for air.

They quickly let go.

(Y/N): "Just let me get some gear from my house."

You then turn into Fast-LR8 and blitz all the way home.

Later at your house. You gather your supplies for a sleepover: Sleeping bag, toothbrush and toothpaste, What-the-heck-ahedron 3D puzzle, 3 books from Junji ito(The hardcover versions of Uzumaki, Tomie, and Gyo), and a book of the Cthulu Mythos.

(Y/N): "Okay, I'm heading to a friend's house."

Tina: "See you tomorrow sweetie!"

Sarah: "Bye little bro!"

Trent: "Be sure to make out with one of them!"

Your mother slips your father on the face.

Tina: "Trent!"

(Y/N): "Love you guys!"

Skurd: "We'll see you tomorrow!"

You then step outside and transform into Fasttrack and blitz to Pinkie's house. You're on Pinkie's doorstep.

(Y/N): "Okay, ready for this Skurd?"

Skurd: "Indeed!"

You knock on the door. Then someone opened the door and it revealed to be Maud Pie.

Maud: "Hello."

(Y/N): "Hi, I'm here for the sleepover, and you must be Maud Pie."

Maud: "Pinkie told you my name, she must be a good friend of yours."

Skurd: "Your that girl from the Omnitrix Showcase."

(Y/N): "The one that was unfazed from ToeTrack's face."

Maud: "Yeah, that's me."

Maud then let you in the house, you look around a bit.

(Y/N): "this place looks like its someone birthday, Pinkie really likes to get her party on."

Maud: "She really does, just don't do anything inappropriate to my sister."

(Y/N): "Don't worry about it, she'll be fine, I'm not one of those guys."

Maud: "Good."

(Y/N): "You know, you don't express yourself a lot, I like you."

Maud smiles and head into another room. You then head upstairs and you arrived into Pinkie's room. You see the girls in PJs.

Rainbooms: "(Y/N)!", as they said tackling you with a welcoming hug.

(Y/N): "Hi girls, nice pajamas."

The girls blushed.

Rainbooms: "Thanks."

(Y/N): "I'm gonna get dressed for the sleepover."

Skurd: "Night time garments is essential."

You then head to the bathroom and got into your pajamas. You then head back to Pinkie's bedroom.

(Y/N): "How do I look?"

All the girls blushed from the sight of your pajamas.

All: "Nice."

Pinkie then went through your things and pull out one of the Junji Ito hardcover manga you brought with you, specifically the Uzumaki Hardcover.

Pinkie: "Uzamaki, Spiral into Horror, by Junji Ito."

Fluttershy let out a small EEP, and cover herself with a blanket.

Fluttershy: "Did you say horror, that means it's scary, keep the monsters away from me!", as she said shaking in fear.

Twilight: "What kind of book is that?"

(Y/N): "It's a manga, a comic book from Japan."

Pinkie: "Oooooo, what's in it?", as she said looking through the pages of the manga. 

Rarity sees a hairstyle in one of the pages that caught her interest.

Rarity: "Oh my, why is that girl crying, that hair looks nice."

(Y/N): "Well, the downside to that hairstyle that it's taxing on the soul."

Rarity: "Well it's nice to look at."

(Y/N): "Everyone in the story thinks that too, until she dies."

Then Rainbow looks through the book herself.

Rainbow: "Dude, this is awesome, are there others?"

(Y/N): "Yep, theres Tomie and Gyo.", as you said getting out two other books.

Sunset looks through the pages of the Tomie manga and see that the title character is evil incarnate.

Sunset: "Man, this Tomie girl is a total monster."

(Y/N): "Yeah, she's a succubus."

Fluttershy anxiously look through the Gyo manga, she then found a shark on land on one of the pages.

When Fluttershy sees the creature, she jumped into arms in a bridal position and hug you, dropping the book in the process. She shivers in fear.

(Y/N): "Calm down Flutters, its just a picture, not the real thing."

Fluttershy: "That poor shark."

Rarity: "Alright girls, if we want some good sleep, we should refrain ourselves from reading any of (Y/N)'s books."

Pinkie: "You're right, let the party begin!"

Rarity, Fluttershy, and Sunset start taking selfies with Spike. Rainbow and Applejack were playing a video game on the Ponstation 3. Twilight was writing in Fluttershy's notebook in order to make a counter-spell for the Dazzlings while Sunset was hugging you. You hug both Twilight and Sunset in response. Later, Applejack was about to beat Rainbow Dash until Rainbow disconnect Applejack's controller.

Applejack: "Hey! I was about to beat you!"

Rainbow: "I doubt it. So, Twilight, how is that counter-spell comin'?"

Twilight: "Huh? Oh, uh, good. Great. Thanks for letting me use your notebook, Fluttershy. I really like the song you wrote for the Rainbooms."

Fluttershy: "Thanks. Hopefully one day, we'll get a chance to play it."

She looks over at Rainbow, who was teasing Applejack with her controller.

(Y/N): "Hey, don't worry about Flutters, I'll make sure your song will be played."

Fluttershy blushes.

Fluttershy: "Thanks."

(Y/N): "And have read through the Jack in the box chapter of the Uzumaki genre?"

Fluttershy: "Yes."

Then a random spring fell off a shelf, Fluttershy look at the spring and jump into your arms with an 'EEP'. She shivers in fear.

(Y/N): "Fluttershy, it's just a toy spring, if there is a Jack in the box monster, he would be punched by Four Arms."

Fluttershy: "Oh thank you."

Rarity: "Twilight, I think I speak for all of us when I say I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come back to help us."

All: "Uh-huh!"

Then the doorbell rang

Pinkie: "Pizza's here!"

All the girls left the room, along with Spike. You and Twilight are alone in the room. She had a worried look on her face. You decide to comfort her with a hug, which made her blush.

(Y/N): "You okay Twi?"

Twilight: "I'm okay, it's just I'm having trouble with the counter spell, shouldn't be hard to solve."

Skurd: "Why create something that is already been created?"

(Y/N): "Hey, we believe in you, and you're gonna do great."

Twilight blushes and hugs you back, then Pinkie enters the room with a slice of pizza in her mouth.

Pinkie: "Don't you want any pizza?"

(Y/N): "We'll be down in a minute Pinkie."

Pinkie nods and leaves while Twilight puts the notebook in a nearby drawer. You an the girls were all eating pizza until Rainbow spoke.

Rainbow: "Hey (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Rainbow: "Where did you get Skurd?"

Skurd: "I'll tell you that myself, ahem, it all started in the Andromeda galaxy, I was searching through out the universe for the perfect set of DNA to set my slimy appendages on. Then I heard rumors from the MilkyWay Galaxy about a boy who wields the Omnitrix, a device filled with DNA across the universe, including CelestialSapien DNA. I manage to pull a few strings of a few alien beings to get there. When I crash landed on their front lawn, I found more than just the boy and the Omnitrix, I found family."

(Y/N): "Long story short, he found me."

Skurd: "Indeed."

Rarity: "Skurd was looking for something, but he found something even better."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

You then transform into BullTrack and use your long sticky tongue to eat a slice of pizza, by swallowing it whole.

(Y/N) as BullTrack: "Now thats a good tasting pizza."

The girls giggled while Fluttershy hugs you.

Fluttershy: "I like you BullTrack."

(Y/N) as BullTrack: "I like you too."

When everyone finished eating pizza, you and the girls head to Pinkie's room. All the girls went into their sleeping bags. Fluttershy tap on your shoulder.

Fluttershy: "Can I sleep with you?"

(Y/N): "Sure Fluttershy."

Fluttershy then slip into your sleeping bag and hugs you. Rarity then taps your shoulder.

Rarity: "I've feeling a bit scared of that hairstyle from the book, can I sleep with you?"

(Y/N): "Okay then."

Rarity then slip into your sleeping bag and hug you. You try to get to sleep, then Rainbow and Applejack tap your shoulder.

Applejack: "Uh, have room for two more?"

Rainbow: "It's not like I'm scared, Applejack is the scared one."

Applejack: "No Ah'm not, point is we read that Junji Ito stuff and we're having a challenge to see who is bravest."

(Y/N): "Get in the sleeping bag."

Applejack and Rainbow Dash go into your sleeping bag and hug you.

Spike: "Huh, those books really make any chicken."

(Y/N): "Not everybody chicken out from reading Junji ito."

Then Sunset pull on your collar to get your attention.

Sunset: "Can I sleep with you?"

(Y/N): "Why?"

Sunset: "I've read Tomie and I don't think I can sleep well tonight, can I sleep with you?"

(Y/N): "Fine."

Sunset then slip into your sleeping bag and hug you. Then Pinkie slip into your sleeping bag and hug you without asking.

Pinkie: "I can't sleep after reading all of those books, they're really scary."

(Y/N): "Okay then, get some sleep."

You and the girls get some sleep, then Twilight slip into your sleeping bag without you noticing, she then fall asleep. Then Twilight wakes from in the middle of the night and grabs Fluttershy's book, which made you open your eyes. You and Sunset follow Twilight quietly. Twilight was working on a counter-spell in the notebook as she writes down before putting her pen down.

Twilight: "No. That's not gonna work."

Sunset: "Hey, Twilight. You're up late."

(Y/N): "Stressed out?"

Twilight: "No, I'm just looking over the counter-spell. We only get one shot at this. It has to be perfect."

Skurd: "Too much thinking will make it worst."

Sunset: "We really are lucky you're here."

Twilight: "That's what everyone keeps telling me."

Sunset opens the refrigerator and see nothing but cans of whipped cream.

Sunset: "Who could possibly need this much whipped cream?"

You and Skurd: "Pinkie."

Sunset: "Right, anyways, must be nice to have everyone always looking to you for answers to their problems... instead of waiting for you to cause a problem."

Twilight: "Just because everyone expects something from you doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen."

(Y/N): "That doesn't stop them from expecting it."

Skurd: "Which only makes things harder because the last thing you want to do is..."

Twilight, Skurd, Sunset, and You: "...let everybody down."

You all look at each other with smiles as Sunset closes the door. Sunset then spot Maud and got surprised.

Sunset: "Waaah!"

Maud: "Boulder was hungry."

Skurd: "Is that a rock?"

Maud: "Yes.", as she said getting some chips and pouring them all over Boulder before heading to bed.

Sunset: "I still can't get over the fact that she's related to Pinkie Pie."

(Y/N): "I like her."

The girls giggle for a moment.

(Y/N): "Remember Twilight, don't put yourself under too much pressure."

Twilight nods.

(Y/N): "And Sunset, the Fall Formal fiasco will become a thing in the past."

Sunset: "Thanks (Y/N). I better get some sleep. Good luck with the counter-spell. Not that you'll need it. This must be nothing compared with the stuff you're expected to deal with as a princess in Equestria."

Twilight: "Sunset Shimmer? ...Never mind. It's not important."

Sunset smiles at you before walking back upstairs, you look at Twilight with a serious look.

(Y/N): "You have no idea what your doing right?"

Twilight: "No (Y/N), I don't."

(Y/N): "You don't have all the answers, apart the sirens, we need you back because we missed you."

Twilight: "You did?"

Skurd: "We been talking non-stop about you since you left."

Twilight: "Did you miss me?", as she said blushing.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I did."

Twilight: "I wish I can be in two places."

(Y/N): "We can't wish for everything."

Then Twilight hatched an idea.

Twilight: "I mastered a duplication spell back in Equestria, after the Battle of the bands, I can make a duplicate of myself in order to live in both worlds."

Skurd: "Ingenius!"

(Y/N): "Awesome! Anyways, we got a busy day tomorrow. Remember, even if you don't believe in yourself, we always believe in you."

Twilight's blush grew deeper as you left the kitchen.

Twilight: "He's right. I have to do this, no I can do this!"

Somewhere else.

MacGuffin: "You are weaklings!"

Adagio: "We maybe evil, but never ever killed anybody in our lives!"

MacGuffin: "Should've thought of that before shaking hands!"

Sonata: "Why do you want him dead?"

MacGuffin: "None of your business!"

Aria: "There has to be another way!?"

MacGuffin: "There is no other way! If you don't kill him, then I'll use your spell against you."

Adagio: "How?"

Then MacGuffin pull out two gauntlets out of his backpack, one red and one gold, they have different gems that has different powers.

MacGuffin: "Recognize these?"

The sirens recognize the gems to be the Infinity Stones.

Adagio: "The Infinity Stones?!"

MacGuffin: "I do have powerful magic, I can use your spell on normal people, but with these, they're amplified to control you three, are we clear?"

Aria: "Crystal."

MacGuffin: "Good.", as he said putting the gauntlets back into his backpack and leaving their house.

Aria: "What are we gonna do?"

Sonata: "We have no choice!"

Adagio: "Everyone quiet, we should be worrying about the competition."

Sonata: "Forget that, we're talking about killing a hot guy that we like!"

Aria: "I don't have the guts to kill him."

Adagio: "I'll figure things out."

Later on the rooftop of the sirens' house. Mane-iac Mayhem was listening to their entire conversation, and she was terrified of the fact that a guy has two infinity gauntlets.

Mane-iac: "I have warn (Y/N)!", as she said using her hair to make a quick escape.

Next: Chapter 13: Battle of the Bands

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.4K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...
44.9K 4.5K 95
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
462K 13.2K 37
Warning: There is abuse and extreme trauma in the beginning of this story. "This is the first time I've seen a human as small as you." I lightly fli...
34.9K 1.1K 44
ညီဖြစ်သူသေဆုံးသွားရတာက သူ့ညီကောင်မလေးရဲ့အစ်မကြောင့်ဆိုပြီးလက်စားချေခဲ့ရာမှ...