My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 9 ~ Morning chat

6K 271 14
By MithchooDreams

As they all reached the mall, the ladies delved into shopping while the men stood by, offering their opinions on selections. Khushi took charge, picking out clothes for both Diya and herself. She then expressed her desire to purchase some innerwear.

Khushi: Roshini, I need to buy inner garments. Do you know where the shop is?

Roshini: Of course, babe! I'll come with you. Hold on a sec. Roshini went to Di and informed her that they were heading to another shop for innerwear.

Meanwhile, Khushi asked the salespersons to prepare a bill for their dresses.

Nani: Khushi bitiya, we will pay. You go ahead and make your purchases.

Khushi: No, Nani, you're already doing us a big favor. I'll take care of the payment.

Nani: Alright, bitiya, as you wish...

Diya soon grew bored and started to cry. Arnav swiftly picked her up, saying, " You go ahead and shop. I'll take care of Diya."

Khushi smiled gratefully at him and went with Roshini to the innerwear shop. Arnav, along with Aarav, took Diya outside the shop. The Raizadas were delighted to see Arnav bonding so well with Diya.

Anjali: Nani, don't you think Chote has feelings towards Khushi?

Nani nodded thoughtfully: Hmmm, I've also noticed that, beta. If Khushi bitiya becomes my grand elder daughter-in-law, I'll be so happy.😀😀😀

Mami: Hello hi bye bye, Miss. Beauty as my elder daughter-in-law! Sasuma, Arnav bitwa, and Miss. Beauty will make a good pair.😁😁😁

Nani: Let's see what God has planned for them...

Meanwhile, Khushi and Roshini purchased some innerwear for themselves. As they exited the shop, Roshini spotted a food stall and couldn't resist her hunger.

" Babe, you stay here. I'll bring everyone over. My stomach is crying out for food. Don't go anywhere; I'll be right back," Roshini instructed Khushi before hurrying off to call others.

Khushi stood alone for a moment, enjoying the bustling atmosphere of the mall. Unbeknownst to her, a group of boys nearby were stealing glances in her direction, their admiration evident in their whispers and lingering gazes. Arnav, who had been keeping a watchful eye on Khushi and Roshini, noticed the boys' attention shift towards Khushi. A surge of protectiveness and possessiveness washed over him as he approached Khushi from behind.

With a protective instinct, Arnav gently placed his hand on Khushi's shoulder, silently conveying his presence and support. Khushi, momentarily startled by his sudden touch, turned around to see Arnav standing there with Diya and Aarav beside him. Aarav, sensing Khushi's unease, wrapped his arms around her waist, seeking solace and comfort from his beloved " Princess."

Khushi, relieved to see Arnav and the kids, playfully scolded him with a hint of amusement in her voice, " Arnav, you scared me! What's my baby doing without her mama?" She then turned her attention to Diya, engaging her in a sweet baby talk that elicited joyful giggles from the little one.

Meanwhile, Arnav's gaze turned steely as he noticed the lingering stares of the boys directed at Khushi. Aarav, sensing his Mamu's protective aura, mirrored Arnav's expression with a determined glare of his own toward the boys. The boys, feeling the intensity of Arnav and Aarav's combined disapproval, quickly realized their intrusion and hastily retreated, leaving the scene without a word.

Arnav: Why are you standing here alone...?

Khushi: Roshini got hungry. She asked me to stay here and went to call everyone.

As the Raizada family gathered, including Arnav, Khushi, Diya, and Aarav, they presented the perfect family image to onlookers. Nk seized the moment, taking their picture. The Raizadas then headed to the restaurant to satisfy their appetites and continue their shopping spree.

Arnav: Khushi, have you finished your shopping?"

Khushi: Almost. I want to buy some baby products for this little one.

Aman arrived with a crying Diya before Khushi could inquire. " She was playful with me and suddenly started to cry," he explained.

Khushi took Diya from him and checked her. " Oh, my Pappu is hungry," she realized, as Diya rubbed her face against her, indicating her feeding time.

Khushi found a secluded seat in the corner, with Arnav and Aman nearby. Khushi kept her bottle in Diya's mouth. She just took a suck and turned her head towards Khushi's chest rubbing her face.

Khushi sternly: Diya, have it, Pappu. She attempted to offer her the bottle again, but Diya adamantly kept moving her head.

Shortly after, Akash and NK arrived with numerous bags.

Akash: Why is she crying?

Aman: She's hungry. Where are you both going?

Akash: To the parking lot. I can't carry all these bags.

Aman: Come, I'll help you carry some. They left from there.

Khushi immediately looked at him and then turned to Arnav. " Can you take me to the car?"

Arnav raised his brows.

Khushi: Please

Arnav: But Khushi, Diya is crying.

Khushi: That's why I'm asking.

Khushi: Arnav, can you pick her up? She hurriedly stowed Diya's milk bottle in her handbag.

Arnav, with confusion, asked, " Okay, can we?"

Khushi: Yeah. Try to take Diya from him.

Arnav: It's okay, I will carry her.

Khushi: Try to distract her.

Arnav: Sure.

After reaching his car, Khushi urged, " Hurry up, Arnav, open the car."

Arnav: What should I take?

Khushi: What?

Arnav: We came to take something from the car. Right?

Khushi, suppressing her smile: No. Can you give Diya to me?

Arnav: It's okay, I will carry her.

Khushi: I am going to feed her.

Arnav: Give me the bottle, I will try.

Khushi bewildered: Arnav, I'm going to breastfeed her.

Arnav with a surprised look: Ohhh why... I... I don't know. He turned around I will wait here.

Khushi: Arnav.

Arnav: You close the door I will stand here.

Khushi: Arnav, I can feed her only if you give her to me.

Arnav hurriedly gave Diya to her: Ohhh, sorry.

Khushi, suppressing her smile: It's okay, Arnav, relax.

Khushi closed the car door to feed Diya. Arnav hit his head at his stupidity.

After feeding her, Khushi called Arnav and handed Diya to him. She adjusted her dress and stepped out of the car. They silently walked towards the lift in the parking lot.

Arnav: Khushi, I didn't know

Khushi interrupting: That I breastfeed her. I could tell by seeing your reaction.

Arnav: How do you feed her?

Khushi, with wide eyes: Excuse me?

Arnav: No, no, don't get me wrong. I mean, you didn't give birth to her.

Khushi: Medical science is advanced

Arnav: Ohhh Yeah.

Khushi: Diya was weak when she was born. The doctor advised that breast milk would improve her health. They suggested appointing someone for that, or alternatively, obtaining breast milk from the market. However, both options were unavailable to me at the time, as I was living in the village, surrounded by their beliefs and superstitions. I informed the doctor that I was willing to breastfeed, and they began the treatment immediately.

Arnav: Did your uncle's family know that you were breastfeeding her?

Khushi: No. Even if they had a problem with it, I couldn't care less.

Arnav: How did they not find out?

Khushi: I avoided them. I preferred staying in my room, and sometimes on the terrace or in the garden if no one was around.

Arnav: You should have eloped earlier. Why did you wait until your wedding?

Khushi: I should have, but no one would have known about my elopement. But now, everyone in the village knows. My uncle's family is proud of their so-called prestige.

Arnav: Suppose you had been caught eloping. They would have forced you to marry.

Khushi: They can't.

Arnav: Khushi.

Khushi: If I had been caught, I had a plan B. It would have been a bigger disaster for them. Luckily, they escaped that.

Arnav: What is pl...

Khushi: NO. Let's stop this topic.

Arnav placed his hand on her shoulder, rubbing it gently. " It's okay, relax."

Khushi glanced at both Arnav and Diya and smiled. " You know, there's one thing that's common between you two."

Arnav happily: What's that?

Khushi: That you both love to embarrass me.

Arnav looks at her in disbelief: What?

Khushi teased: Yeah, she with her actions, and you with your questions.

Arnav rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed. " I don't..."

Khushi teased: Really? Was that your ghost talking to me near the car?

Arnav pretended to glares: Khushi

Khushi pinched his cheeks affectionately. " Awww, you're so cute."

Arnav: Khushi, Damn it, I'm not a kid.

Khushi: But you are so cute, Arnav.

Arnav sighed, " Khushi." Diya kissed Arnav's cheeks.

Khushi laughed: See, even she agrees with me.

Arnav smiled at seeing his girls happy with him.

Arnav smiled at the sight of his girls happy with him. Diya looked at both Arnav and Khushi, blinking cutely.

With Diya, Arnav, and Khushi, Arshi joined the rest of the Raizadas to continue their shopping.

.

.

IN THE CAR

Aman: Arnav, remember we have to go to the office tomorrow.

Arnav, with a sad tone: Yes, Aman.

Diya slept on Khushi's shoulder while Aarav lay his head on Khushi's lap. As they got out of the car, Arnav picked up Diya, and Khushi held Aarav in her arms. Shyam took Aarav from Khushi and put him to bed, while Arnav settled in his place, holding Diya. They all gathered in the living room.

Roshini: So, tomorrow you guys have to go to the office. Babes, we'll have plenty of time to spend together...

Shyam: Roshini, don't forget you have college tomorrow.

Mami: Hello hi bye bye... Sasuma and I will enjoy our time with Khushi and Diya.

Anjali: Me too... Tomorrow, I'll spend the day with Khushi and Babydoll...

While Arnav felt happy seeing his family and Khushi bonding, a possessive feeling stirred within him, irritated that he couldn't spend more time with them.

Everyone went to their rooms. Later, Arshi met again at the poolside, chatting and smiling before returning to their rooms.😍😍😍

.

.

NEXT DAY

Khushi woke up at 4 AM and found Diya and Aarav sleeping, so she gently placed her in the baby cot. After refreshing herself, she began her yoga and exercise routine right in the room, as she usually did in the early morning. Following her yoga and exercise session, she took a bath and headed downstairs, intending to go to the kitchen. However, she realized she wasn't familiar with the layout of the house. Just then, HP entered and noticed her.

HP: Khushi beta... You're up so early???

Khushi: It's my usual time, Kaka...

HP: OK beta... Do you need something???

Khushi: Haan, kaka... I'd like some hot water...

HP: Sure, beta. I'll get it for you...

Khushi: Kaka... may I also join you in the kitchen???

HP: Of course, beta... Come this way. He led her to the kitchen...( RM Kitchen)

Khushi: Kaka, can I have some Lemon and honey?

HP: Yes, beta, but let me prepare it for you... Tell me what would you like beta?

Khushi: Kaka, I'll make it... Seeing his reluctance, Khushi asked him to prepare the drink for her...

HP: Beta, did Diya baby wake up?

Khushi: No, Kaka... Don't worry, I set up the baby monitor last night...

Arnav, Nani, and Anjali entered and saw Khushi and HP in conversation.

Arnav: Khushi, why are you here? Where's Diya?

Khushi: She's sleeping...

Arnav: I'm going to the Gym room. If you want, you can join...

Khushi: No, Arnav... I already finished. I'll join next time...

Nani: Khushi betiya, Do you exercise?

Khushi: Haan, Nani, sometimes, a little bit.

Mami joined them and observed the conversation.

Mami: What are you all talking about???

Anjali: Nothing, Mami. Chote asked Khushi if she wants to use the gym room.

Mami: But Khushi beta is Ek dum fit naa then why Gym? Hello hi bye bye, Khushi beta, what special drink are you having?

Khushi: Nothing special, Mrs. Beauty. Just warm water with lemon and honey... If you want, you can have some. I haven't started yet... Khushi leaned towards Mami and whispered, " If you drink this, you'll look like Di's sister.😉😉😉"

Mami smiled at her: Really, Khushi beta?😃😃😃

Khushi: Yes, Beauty, you'll look even more beautiful... Everyone smiled at their conversation.😃😃

Nani: Khushi betiya, if you're giving this to your beauty, what about this poor Nani?

Khushi: Of course, Nani, I'll make some for you too.

Nani: No, beta, I was just kidding.

Khushi: Don't worry, Nani, I'm not a bad cook. You can trust me.

Arnav shook his head and headed to the gym. Khushi handed the drink to Mami and asked her to enjoy it. All the ladies, along with HP, went to the kitchen.

Anjali: Khushi, do you need any help?

Khushi: No, Di, just tell me where everything is.

Nani: Khushi bitiya, do you really know how to cook?

Khushi: Yes, Nani. Um, Nani, can I cook lunch today if you don't mind?

Nani: There's no need, beta. You should rest.

Khushi: I'm getting bored, Nani, and I really want to cook for all of you at least once. Please.

Nani: Okay, beta, as you wish.

Khushi: Di, can you tell me everyone's morning drink?

Anjali: No, Khushi, I'll handle that. You already got permission from Nani to make lunch. I won't let you overwork.

Khushi: Di, I love cooking. You're my sweet Di, right?😆😆😆

Anjali, smiling: Okay, fine. Don't give me that puppy look.😃😃😃

After that, Khushi made coffee and tea for everyone according to their preferences. They all gathered in the living room, where HP served the beverages.

Aman: Wow, Kaka, today's coffee is amazing. It's the best I've ever had.

Arnav too agreed with it: I've had coffee from many places, but this is one of the best.😉😉

Roshini: Hmm, awesome coffee.

Shyam: Even the tea today is excellent. Please make it like this every day.

Anjali: If you want that, you'll have to ask Khushi to make coffee and tea for everyone.😃😃😃

Arnav with a shocked expression: What, Khushi made this...

Anjali: Hmmm😃😃😃

Mama: Khushi beta, the tea is very nice...

Roshini: Babe, can you make coffee for me every day, please... 

Khushi smiled at her: Sure...

Everyone requested the same and praised Khushi's cooking.

Khushi: Thank you. I'll make it for all of you, okay?

Roshini: Babe, when did you wake up today?

Khushi: At 4...

HP: But, Khushi betiya, you came downstairs at 5:30.

Khushi: I was exercising. After that, I came downstairs.

NK: But you didn't come to the gym...

Khushi: I exercised in the room because Diya was there, and I couldn't leave her alone.

Arnav: You can use the poolside if you want.😃😃

Khushi: Thanks...😃😃

Roshini: Babe, you wake up at 4 every day?

Khushi: Before Diya's birth, I used to wake up at 4, but after that, sometimes I get up late... you know, Diya, some nights she can be hyperactive...

Roshini: Oh, Babe... Do you know how to cook?

Khushi: Yup...

Nani: Don't worry, Roshini beta, today Khushi betiya is going to prepare lunch... you can enjoy tasty food made by your babe...

Roshini: Really? Thanks, babe...

Arnav: Khushi, you should rest. Why are you straining yourself?

Khushi: Arnav, please. I've already received a lecture from Di, Nani, and Beauty... Please, I want to cook. I'm getting bored. Please...

Arnav gave up, looking at her with a puppy face.

Anjali: Even she convinced me with that puppy face...

Khushi went to her room to check on Diya, who had woken up, and got her ready before they came downstairs. Seeing Arnav, Diya reached out her hands, wanting to be lifted, and Arnav gladly obliged. After breakfast, Diya started to cry when she saw Arnav leaving😭😭😭. Arnav came to her, and consoled her, and Khushi diverted her attention, allowing Arnav to reluctantly leave for the office.

Diya began to mingle with everyone, and Khushi made a healthy morning drink for Aarav. Aarav drank the milk without hesitation, as his princess had asked him to drink it all. Anjali observed this and was shocked.😮😮😮

After Roshini went to college, the Raizadas ladies enjoyed their time with Khushi and Diya. Khushi left Diya with them and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Khushi: HP kaka, I've finished cooking. What about lunch for Roshini, Arnav, NK, Aman, Akash, Shyam, and Mamaji?

HP: Don't worry, beta. I will send it with the driver...

Khushi smiled " Ohh, okay. Call everyone for lunch, Kaka..." The Raizadas ladies enjoyed their lunch and praised Khushi's cooking skills.😍😍😍

.

.

AR

Seeing the Raizadas in the office, everyone began to work silently. Aman, Akash, NK, and Mama went to their cabins, while ASR went to his cabin using his private lift.

As ASR and Aman discussed some deals, there was a knock on his cabin door.

ASR: Come in... Someone entered the cabin and stared at ASR without blinking. Aman rolled his eyes at this sight.

ASR shouted at her: What the hell do you want, Miss. Kashyap?

La: ASR, these are the designs for the next deal...

ASR: Keep it there and go...

La: Ok ASR... went out of his cabin and thought " I have to make him mine anyways. Let's see how ASR will escape from me"

Sim and Pam Lavanya's two assistants came there...

Sim: Hi, La. Went to see your ASR after so many days?

La: No, just went to give him these designs. You know, in the office, I'm just the head designer.

Pim: But La, you're his girlfriend too, right?

La: You know ASR likes professionalism, and I like ASR just the way he is... She forced a smile at them. "I have to make sure ASR is MINE... otherwise, everyone will know about my lie. No way, I have to do something before everyone finds out." thought Lavanya...

Aman: Arnav, don't you think this Lavanya is weird?

Arnav looked at him: Weird in what senses?

Aman: I don't know, but I always have some doubts about her behavior, especially towards you.

Arnav: Don't you think you're overthinking? Besides, Aman, she's just an employee here. If she does something, you know very well what I can do, right?

Aman, smiling: Yes, I Know ASR will end her career...

ASR: Can we talk about Business now, Mr. Mathur???

Aman: Yes ASR... They continued their discussion on work.

.

.

Hey, guys, this is my first story and my English is not good so please ignore the errors I want all of your support to continue this story.😊😊😊

I am eagerly waiting for your valuable comments, support, and Votes...😍😍

please give your comments.😘😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
82.5K 6.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
119K 5.2K 22
She is poor - He hates poor She loves him - He doesn't know she exists She serves him - He doubts her She lives for him - He leaves her Can her Love...
56.5K 2K 6
A story of a mother . Based on arshi and ipkknd continuations. Peep into know more