Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 63

20.1K 874 90
By RojalinKKGSR

Khushi was watching cartoon, at least they could set her already fouled mood..thought she!! Twisting her lips, she made face as those cartoon characters started flying in air throwing flying kisses towards each other!! Her phone beeped, Khushi looked down and saw a message from Arnav!! Why would he send her a message while they both could talk to each other face-face?? He and his ideas.. Everything went bounce on her head.

Opening the message she read,

"Come to terrace!!"

Her eyes narrowed, she would never allow him to make her wet in rain if he had any such plan. She was already done with her shower. Tucking her phone in her pocket, Khushi got down from bed and started moving towards terrace.

French door towards the terrace was slide opened, Khushi came forward and looked around only to find Arnav standing a little away leaning on wall. They were standing under roof so no chance of getting wet.

Arnav said standing there.

" It takes hardly 2-3 minutes to come to terrace from bedroom.. What took you so long??"

Her reply was always ready with her.

" My wish.. I'll take hours, what will you do??" (she replied stubbornly.)

" Ek kam kar skata hun.. Sunogi??? (she stared at him stern expression not at all appreciating this idea.. Arnav moved forward towards her saying..) Tumhe Sidhe Uthake Yahan La Sakta Hun.. ( Khushi was about to say something, Arnav by then stood in front of her) Shh.. Like you say, my wish!!"

( I can do onething, would you like to hear it??... I can directly carry you here..)

Her tongue tied as she heard her own words coming back to her.. If she can be stubborn, he is not less!! They both were staring into each other's eyes.. After some seconds, slowly Khushi started losing her sense staring at him and specially the way his eyes were watching her!! She tried to look away as that stern expression in their eyes replaced with intense emotions. His eyes were sparking. And the chemistry between them was fire, but it was not a bad idea to get burnt in this fire..

She was about to move away a bit, when Arnav held her by her elbow. Khushi looked up at him confusingly, Arnav gently pulled her towards his reach though maintaining a healthy distance between them not wishing to rush, he left her elbow and raised his both arms towards her shoulder and turned her around. Khushi was not understanding his motive at all..

" Tum..Kya kar rahe ho??" (What are you doing??)

"Shh.. Just don't speak for some time and close your eyes!!"

" But why??"

" Khushi!!!"

" Why would I do that and what are you doing??"

Before she could anything further, his one hand covered her mouth while other hand blindfolded her beautiful eyes!! Arnav commented.

" Itna To Koi Bachha Bhi Nehi Puchta Hai Yaar..Jitne Sawal Tumhare Pass Hai??"

(No kid even asks so many questions like you!!)

Khushi tried to push him, but he came closer having no option left as this girl can't be tamed that easily. His previous experiences had made him learned this lesson. But if she is difficult, then he knows his way to deal also..

Arnav whispered coming closer.

" Forget every thing for this moment.. and just hear the sound when rain drops falling on ground!! It has a rhythm.. You will fall for it if you understand it!!"

Though Khushi thought to move away, but did not as she had no intention to spoil his mood again and again. If he was insisting so much, then what's the harm to do so?? It would not cost her in any way by the way neither she was going to get wet!! She wanted to understand the rhythm of rain drops not because she wanted to fall in love with it, but because he wanted her to do it. It matters him, nothing else..

Tip..Tip..Tip..

Some time rain drops were singing with lower tune some time upper tune!! She became attentive, Tip..Tip..Tip!! As if each rain drop was talking to another rain drop..then another and the chain goes on like this!! They were singing as if celebrating their last few seconds before losing their identity as Rain!! But they did not mind to lose their identification, they wanted to be lost, because being lost has its own beauty!!

Arnav smiled seeing her unmoved body.. his face came closer to her left ear, while his fingers held her fingers softly and whispered.

" You can convey any of your anguish to rain.. They will take away everything.."

He slowly removed his both hands from her, Khushi opened her eyes slowly and turned to him!!

" Does it happen in reality?? Do rain take away our grief??"

She asked uncertainly as this was the first time she was being introduced to rain in a different way not in her usual way!!

Arnav smiled, tucking her fallen hair behind her hair, he whispered.

" Baat Sach Ya Jhuth Ki Nehi Hai Khushi.. Ye Humari Biswas Ki Hai?? Agar Bharosa Karo to Yes, Warna No.. That's simple!!"

(It's not about truth or lie..It's about our belief!! If you believe in it, then Yes.. Unless No..)

He explained easily.

Khushi looked into his eyes, trying to understand his every word!! How does he always try to find out a optimistic aspect from every thing?? Was he always like this?? She could not understand whether she should call him as a simple personality or complex one!! Because sometime he is just too easy to understand and other time just vice versa.

*******************

"Ummm.. This sugar syrup is really yummy Khushi!!"

Arnav complimented, licking his finger and dripping into syrup once again!!

Khushi grinned, everyone likes to be praised specially then when they were putting their heart and mind into some task and Khushi was doing same..putting her all efforts and trying to prepare Gulab Jamun for Arnav as per his like as this is the only dessert he likes to have more!!

She was tempted the way, he was devouring sugar syrup, so took a spoon and tasted. In deed it was delicious, not too sweety but a balanced taste. She need to pat her back for this achievement!! Khushi thought inwardly.

She was about to take another spoon full, when remembered they had to drip fried Gulab Jamun ball into it and they could not finish it before. She stopped herself as well as Arnav from finishing it before the last step!!

Cooking was never that relaxing for her.. Whether it was because of her good mood or a good company Khushi could not find out easily. But she had to admit she had a beautiful experience cooking with him, though he was practically doing nothing than talking to her!! But that was relaxing. She then put Gulap Jamun into syrup to let it absorb the sweetness and Arnav and she left!!

**************************

Setting the table in balcony, so that they would not get wet but get the chance to enjoy with rain, Arnav helped Khushi arranging their lunch on table. Khushi sat on one chair and Arnav was about to sit down, but stood up. Khushi raised her brow.

" Now what??"

" Just a minute.."

He rushed inside the room and again came back with something. Khushi was surprised seeing him lightening scented candles.. Why was he doing that in day time?? She was confused.

Arnav said while joining with her.

"To feel good, first rule is there should be some nice fragrance.."

Khushi shook her head.

" You and your mind blowing ideas!! What is the source by the way??"

Arnav grinned and asked while stuffing his mouth with food.

" So.. How is our first official lunch date then??"

Date!!! Khushi choked her food, Arnav smirked seeing her reaction which was some how already known to him.

" What did you make you consider it as Date then??" (she asked controlling her emotions.)

" Every element that makes a Date perfect is present here.. You, Me.. This Rain, some yummy food."

******************************

It was afternoon now. Khushi stood by the French window, it was raining still!! She leaned her head on wall staring at those bubbles. She remembered all those small incidents happening since morning with them.. The effort he was showing to give her some nice memory to remember so that in next time when she would try to say She hates Rain, it would give her a second thought to think so!! It would remind her of today!! Their timing, their moment together..

She does not know whether his intention would be fulfill or not but she had definitely known this.. After today they had come closer to each other a bit more, their growing feelings for each other climbed another step ahead!!!

"To make a rainy afternoon perfect, you just need a hot coffee and a book of your favorite author!!"

She heard him from behind and turned her head.. He had learned to prepare a perfect coffee she must say, Arnav came to her. She took one cup from his hand and asked.

" So this talent of yours.. I meant impressing a Woman.. Was it applied on anyone before??"

She asked, she was too curious to know the reply especially to know if there was any girl in his life before!!! She did not find any problem if there had been any girl in his life before her entry.. But yes, it affects her if this special treatment was being shared with anyone than Her!!

" Wow.. I am seeing first wife who is too curious to learn about her husband's past affair!!"

Khushi interpreted him.

" Not first wife Arnav... Every woman is curious to know this, but it's just that some ask and some do not!! And I want to Know.."

Arnav crossed his arms against his chest and took his own sweet time observing this woman in his life.

" By the way Khushi, a woman is curious to know about a man's past affair when she does have That Special feeling towards him.. You see, she just can't ask any man our of blue.. (Khushi raised her brow hearing him.. ) So can I think you too do have the same feeling then??"

Khushi rolled her eyes, how smartly he was playing with his words using her statement as his pawn. But she did not mind this time, instead thought to join in this play with him. She too wanted him to know what effects his words leave on her after each time he delivers some intense dialogue to her. If he has the rights to influence her deeply with his words, she is too allowed for the same!!

" Your brain..You are allowed to think anything you want Arnav, no need of asking anyone!!"

Arnav's eyes got widen for once, he found a smile playing on her lips.. Was she tickling his sense by saying this?? Because as per her words, he can make any meaning of this statement.

Saying nothing, she was about to escape but before that she was pinned against wall.

"Leave Me.."

"I guess, you understand the meaning of what are you saying Khushi. Because your this statement is quite tempting to me!!"

He said boldly while his eyes started focusing on her lips after her eyes.

Khushi's eyes popped out, The word Tempting made her feel goosebumps all over her skin, the way his hands were holding her as if controlling her sense with this hold, and then his dried lips, why was she staring at his lips??.. Khushi gulped down her nervousness and tried to look down!! Unknown to her, her cheeks started changing the colour. That give him another intense desire to hold her against him. He pressed himself more towards her, touching her face.. Her lips curved slowly. And that made him smile..

********************

It was not only a rainy day but a rainy night too. Arnav was doing some important calls, Khushi was getting bored when remembered his words in morning, she could convey her any inner turmoil to rain.. Rain would not judge her further but take away her problem with it!! She remembered her own reason of disliking for Rain, then turned her head to watch Arnav who was talking over phone at some distance.

She silently opened the French door leaded to balcony and came there. Standing under rain, she gave a Chance to Rain to make her forget her disliking towards it and in stead to make her fall for it just the way she had fallen for her Husband..

She gave the chance to Rain to make her love it, just like the way she had fallen Unbelievably in Love With Her Husband!! Yes, Unbelievably. Because she had never any plan to Love someone named Arnav Singh Raizada.. that too this extent that it would make her life meaningless without his presence.. But she fell, again and again.. Trying hard never to Love him.. The more she tried to stop herself, the harder she fell in Love.. More than anyone, it took her long to accept that feeling of her very own.

She was in love.. madly, unconditionally, hopelessly with him..

But still it was not easy for her.. A cry escape from her lips..

While talking, Arnav looked behind for Khushi only to find her getting wet in rain. He got alerted.. It can't be possible in practically to start liking something you hate the most through out your life , all of sudden just within a day.. Though he had said this in morning that he would make her fall for rain, but he still knew it's not easy for her especially like a sensitive person like her!!

Then what made her do so??

Asking the person to call back later, he rushed there. Saying nothing, he came to her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

"Why do people love rain but hate it when this same rain mix with soil??? Why do they find it disgusting and call it dirt Arnav??",

Though he had heard this before, but still he was not getting anything. Khushi turned her head to look at him and asked.

" Why did he take fun with Mumma and then disown US when it comes to responsibility??"

Arnav was unable to differentiate between her tears and rain.. She connects all these with her life!!

" When he was showcasing his false love, when he was hiding his own identity, when he took Mumma to bed, when he slept with her, he did not remember his marital status then?? But when he got to know about the consequence at last.. He named it as illegitimate?? Why the hell he did that?? How could he do that??..."

Arnav held her both hands.. Khushi continued..

" Rain makes me feel impure Arnav... It reminds me of him.. It reminds me that man's blood is flowing in my body, it reminds me of his cheating, his evilness.. It makes me hating myself.. And.."

She was not allowed to say anything against her more as his lips touched her!! Not only her, none has any damn right to call his Khushi as impure.. Cry escaped from her throat, she clutched his shirt tightly. His grips tightened around her waist as he pulled her more closer. After some seconds, he was pulled back..She was not allowed to think anything as her mind, body, heart came under his control.. Her eyes were on him, touching her cheek he pressed his lips against her forehead. She could not hold herself anymore and wrapped her arms around his waist pressing herself against him.

"You are the most beautiful thing happened in my Khushi.."

Her eyes again got teary, burying her face in his neck Khushi forgot everything. She gave him all authority to lead the night ahead. Lifting her in his arms he made his way inside the room towards the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
99.3K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
228K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.