Hidden Love ~ Stucky

Από 1HuffleyPuffley1

Bucky (James) Buchanan Stark was just an ordinary seventeen year old. He lived on a farm with his father, Ton... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue
Sequel??

19

1.6K 64 60
Από 1HuffleyPuffley1

Talking to his mother seemed so easy. He was able to see her smile and laugh after ten long years of waiting. Ten long years of anger and sadness and tears and self blame. And he couldn't be happier.

"So your father used the shotgun?!" Pepper exclaimed, face palming. "My god that father of yours is such a trouble maker."

Bucky giggled, shaking his head. "Yeah... but then it was my fault for actually losing my arm. Dead mice and uncovered wounds don't mix well together."

"Well.. is there anything else you wanna tell me? Maybe some photos?"

"Yes!" Bucky grabbed out his phone from the pocket of his jeans and went into his photo gallery. He swiped through all of the multiple pictures before clicking onto one and turning the phone around to face his mother.

"That's T'Challa." The boy explained, a large grin making its way onto his lips. "My.... friend.."

Pepper rolls her eyes, chuckling. "Cut the bullshit Bucky. He's your boyfriend, isn't he?"

Bucky gawks, a mix of shock and fear clear in his blown wide eyes. "You- wha-

"Bucky. I knew you were gay. You used to go through my drawers and put on my clothes and my makeup, and honey I'm perfectly fine with it. T'Challa is pretty cute I must say."

It takes Bucky a few minutes to respond. His mother knew. And she was fine with it. At least he didn't have to do the whole coming out thing with her. "Well.. he's actually my ex. But we're good friends."

"Really good friends from the looks of it. How're your friends?"

"Good.. they're good."

The door to the room squeaked open and Tony popped his head around. "Hey, nurses said it's time for us to leave soldier. You can come visit your mother any time." He whispered, winking at the two before closing the door once again.

Bucky sighed sadly. He didn't want to leave. Him and Pepper were only just getting started on their conversation. He finally had his mum back. Pepper cupped his cheeks gently in her hands and kissed his forehead. "Don't frown, Buck." She whispered. "We can see each other any time."

"Promise?" He asked, raising his hand and sticking out his pinky. His mother smiled and did the same, wrapping her finger around his own.

"I promise."

Giving his mother one last hug, Bucky pressed a small kiss to her cheek and waved her goodbye. Pepper blew him a kiss as he walked out the door, a happy smile playing at her lips.

It felt as if a large weight lifted up off of Bucky's shoulders as he walked over to Tony. Like all his worries were washed away. He felt.. at peace. Tony smiled once he caught sight of Bucky, but gasped when he was pulled into a hug, confusion in his gaze.

"Thank you." Was all that Bucky whispered before walking out into the cold night.

**********

Bucky awoke the next morning to his blinds being ripped open and the bright rays of sunshine peeking in through his closed eyelids. He groaned, cowering under his blankets in an attempt to hide, but was denied the satisfaction by Tony who ripped the comforter off the bed.

"Rise and shine, soldier!" He bellowed.

"What do you want me to do? Photosynthesis?" Bucky hissed, hiding his face under his pillow. "It's six in the morning, dad! Why is it so fucking bright?"

Tony ignored his sons distaste for the morning and grabbed his pillow, whacking him with it. "No, I want you to get your little ass out of bed and get ready for school. Nats coming to pick you up." Bucky growled and flung one of his legs at his father.

"Okay, one. I don't have a little ass, I have a fat one. and two, Nat and I got into a fight remember?"

"Perfect time to make up then. Come on!"

Bucky gave a low growl, yet he complied. You did not want to get on Tony's bad side in the morning. It was pretty scary. He slipped himself out of bed, slumping over to the folded clothes he had set out the night before and put them on.

The outfit consisted of light blue skinny jeans, Bruce's basketball shirt he stole that hung loosely to his body, T'Challa's hoodie and Natasha's cap. Nodding in approval at himself, Bucky made his way into the kitchen where he stole one of Peter's pieces of toast and took a bite.

"Hey!" Peter grumbled, "That was my breakfast! Make your own!"

"Can't- my rides here." Bucky called, walking over to the door.

"What ride?"

Just as those words left his brothers mouth, a knock at the door sounded throughout the house. Bucky sent him a smug look, patting Dodger on the head quickly before opening the door. But the sight before him as he opened the door, he was not expecting.

Standing opposite him was Wanda, a large grin on her face as she watched the toast fall from Bucky's mouth. It took him a few moments to focus on if she were real or not before enveloping her into a large hug.

"Oh my god!" He gasped, rocking them side to side. "It's been forever!!"

Wanda laughed, wrapping her arms tightly around the boys small waist and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Haha! I know! Ugh... it's been way too long, Buck."

"Bitch Why didn't you tell me your twin was sexy and gay?" He asked, pulling away and laughing at the smack she sent on the back of his head.

"Oh so you wanna do that now? Well then, bitch. Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend, hm?"

Bucky groaned. "I don't have a fucking boyfriend! We're just friends, Jesus!"

Wanda whacked him again, but this time harder. "Honey, that's not what Nats been telling me. Says you two are all buddy buddy again."

"We aren't!"

"Bullshit."

"I- let's get to school, we have so much to talk about."

With a nod of her head, Wanda grabbed ahold of Bucky's hand and dragged her over to Natasha's car. The boy flinched slightly at the hurt look he was given from his friend and sighed. Guess it was now or never.

He climbed into the back seat, placing his bag on the ground between his legs and buckled his seatbelt. "Hey, Nat.." He mumbled, sucking his lower lip between his teeth and nibbling gently.

Natasha turned around in her seat and smiled over at him. "Hey Buck." He could tell just by the look in her eyes that she had forgiven him and that there was no need for an apology. He nodded at her, almost as if to say thank you, before allowing her to turn back around and start up the car.

"Okay." Wanda announced. "Tell me everything I've missed. And please tell me that my brother hasn't caused too much trouble."

The two of them chuckled. You have no idea. They thought to themselves. Turning down the radio, Natasha took in a deep breath and spoke softly. "Clint and I broke up. I found out he was gay and only using me to make his parents think that it was just a phase. So he started to sneak around behind my back with Pietro and I ended up seeing. Next thing ya know it, Bucky's on the phone threatening to kill Clint, but I wasn't mad.."

"What?" Wanda exclaimed. "He's cheating on you with my twin brother and you aren't mad? I would've gone to his house and cursed him out!"

"No.. I wasn't mad because.. I too forced myself into the relationship. I tried to get rid of my feelings for.. for Bruce and when I saw Clint and Pietro, everything added up. I wanted to sort the whole situation out, so I went to Clint's to confront him, but he was already leaving the house with some bags and a black eye. And so we sorted everything out, and he's staying at mine until he sorts everything out at home."

Bucky's eyes widened. Holy shit. Clint's parents hit him because he was gay? Who in their right minds would go to such an extent just because their kid was "different". "What the fuck.." He whispered. "That's horrible. They hit him because he's gay?"

Natasha nodded sadly. "Yeah.. Pietro actually ended up at my place asking if I knew where Clint was. They were both so frightened.." she kept her eyes on the road, but both teens knew she was fighting back tears.

"And as for you and Bruce?"

The girl shrugged. "I dunno.. we never really got round to talking about it.. we were so busy making sure that Clint was alright. But that's besides the point. Bucky here has a boyfriend- and is wearing his hoodie." Natasha chuckled. "Really Buck? You wear my hat, your boyfriends hoodie and I'm guessing Bruce's basketball shirt?"

Bucky nodded. "Yup— HEY! We're not together!"

The girls rolled their eyes. "YES YOU ARE DONT DENY IT BUCKAROO!"

"FUCK YOU!"

After an hour of laughing, screaming, blasting music and fighting over the aux cord, the three friends made it to school. Bucky linked arms with Wanda who linked arms with Natasha
and walked inside of their large school, huffing.

"Welcome back to hell, Wanda." He joked, earning a slap behind the head and a small growl.

"Don't say that, Bucky. Someone might hear and I'm not in the mood to save your ass from getting a detention on my first day back." Wanda responded.

"We're literally the only fucking people here!"

*********

Bucky looked in front of the mirror in the boys locker room, taking in his reflection that was dressed in his PE uniform. He did not like what he saw. Not one bit.

But before he could start to spit disgusting things about his body, T'Challa came up behind him and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Hey, Buck." He whispered. "You okay?"

"Hey- Uh.. Yeah Yeah.. I'm okay.." Bucky whispered, turning his back on the mirror and rubbing the warmth from his cheek. "Just.. not used to seeing my body in my PE uniform.."

T'Challa nodded. He knew what Bucky meant and felt sadness fill his stomach. He unwrapped his arms from around the boys waist and grabbed his hoodie from the top of Bucky's bag. He handed it over with a small smile. "Wear this. It'll help you get a bit more comfortable."

Bucky smiled up at him and slipped on the hoodie with the help of T'Challa, smiling as a thank you. T'Challa nodded, realising he had taken it too far and led them out of the changing rooms.

"Class, settle down." Their teacher called out, waiting with her arms crossed. It only took a few seconds for all the laughter and talking to fall silent and she smiled. "Thank you. Today we are going to be doing dance! So get into groups of three and go crazy."

Bucky grinned. He loved to dance. Natasha and Wanda grabbed him by his hand and tugged him away from T'Challa, not allowing him to mutter a goodbye. He rolled his eyes at his friends enthusiasm but followed, not that he had a choice though.

He stood with them in a small circle, whispering and giggling to themselves when the teacher plugged in the speakers to one of the students phones. They turned around to find Pietro being the 'chosen one', who had a large smirk on his face.

"Oh yes, he's gonna play something good." Bucky whispered with a laugh, earning a smack from his friends.

Pietro gave them a wink and pressed play on the song. Almost instantly, "girls have fun" by Tyga blasted through the speakers. Bucky cheered, jumping around to face T'Challa and put his feet out. Placing his hand on his knee, Bucky arched his back and started to twerk, causing the class to erupt into fits of laughter and join in on his goofiness.

Natasha and Wanda wheezed at the sight, quickly grabbing out their phones to record the situation. T'Challa turned around from where he was standing and gasped, eyes blowing wide at the sight of his boyfri— Bucky in the centre of the gym, shaking his ass.

He was actually really good. Laughing and throwing his head back as he did so. T'Challa felt jealousy start to bubble in the pit of his stomach. He was jealous that everyone got to see Bucky dancing like this, showing off his ass and shaking it. Bucky was his— no he wasn't. They weren't together.

"I love the enthusiasm, James... but no twerking please!" The teacher called over the loud music. Most of the students stopped their dancing and went back into their groups, Bucky on the other hand... chose to ignore the teacher and continue twerking.

By now Natasha and Wanda were on the floor, tears of laughter streaming down their hot cheeks as they continued to record and watch the scene before them. Bucky soon stopped, his laughter getting the best of him and fell to the ground with his friends.

"Oh my god!" Wanda gasped, trying to calm her laughter. "How- how did you do that for so long!"

"I don't know." Bucky wheezed, holding his stomach as a stitch from laughing so hard hit his gut.

After a few minutes, the group finally calmed down and sat up in a circle. They begun to get to work on talking about their dance, when Pietro ran over and flung himself at his sister.

"Hey guys!" He yelled cheerily, holding onto his sister around her neck as he sat in her lap. "How's the dancing going? Nice twerking back their, Bucky. T'Challa, ya boy toy, got a little bit... you know."

Bucky blushed. Oh god. "He's not my boy toy! We're just friends, Jesus."

Wanda, seeming as she had not seen her brother any earlier, smacked him around the head and hissed, "your gay ass just couldn't keep your dick in your pants, could it?"

Pietro laughed. "It's not my fault! He's fucking adorable.. sorry Nat.."

Natasha waved him off with a smile. "It's fine. We talked about it yesterday, remember?"

"Oh yeah.. well I should head back to the guys! Bye bitches!"

Pietro leaped up from his seat on Wanda's lap and ran back over to his group, causing the three of them to chuckle and roll their eyes. That's Pietro for you.

**********

Bucky, Natasha and Wanda sat in a booth in the corner of their favourite diner, sipping on milkshakes and conversing. "Thanks so much for coming with me, it's better then listening to my dad rant about how he wants to get the horse back." The boy sighed, taking a sip of his caramel milkshake.

The girls chuckled. "All good. It's better then sitting in class."

"True."

"Oh my god!" Wanda gasped, gulping down the last of her milkshake and waving her hands around. Natasha and Bucky chuckled. "Today in PE though! How did you learn to twerk like that?"

Bucky laughed, slamming his hand down on the table and threw his head back. "Sweetie, when you've been in and out of hospitals and drugged up as much as I have, you learn a few things."

The group fell into fits of laughter. Natasha quickly pulled out her phone and went onto the video she had taken in PE. "Here! Here!" They gathered around her phone and giggled once more, watching the teachers face as Bucky continued to twerk.

"Whoa, Nice Buck. That's what you guys do in PE nowadays?" A familiar voice suddenly asked from behind the boy.

Bucky squealed, grabbing ahold of Natasha's phone before throwing it across the diner. The girls gave him a look of anger, rushing out of their seats to go and find the phone he had carelessly thrown away. Bucky whipped his head around to face Steve, cheeks tinted a dark shade of pink.

Sam, Bucky recognised from behind Steve, was huddled over, clutching his stomach as he laughed. Steve sighed. "Sam." He hissed. "Go order our milkshakes."

The other nodded his head weakly, staggering over to the register as Bucky covered his face with his hands. "Oh my god.." he whispered. "This is so embarrassing... you did not need to see that.."

Steve chuckled. "It's fine, Buck. I didn't mind seeing that. You were pretty good."

Bucky gaped at the man before him. How was he able to say such things without blushing or feeling embarrassed? Steve must have seen the look of shock on the boys face and laughed, throwing his head back. Bucky's heart melted.

"Sorry." Steve mumbled. "Sometimes I say things a little overconfidently."

"I-it's fine.. I was just a bit.. shocked is all."

By the time the girls and Sam had come back from their phone hunt and milkshake ordering, Bucky and Steve had risen to their feet and were deep in conversation.

The friends gave each other smug looks, Wanda counting down on her fingers for both Natasha and Sam to see before they both shoved their friends into one another. Bucky yelped, feeling himself crash into the hard chest of Steve before him, then felt himself falling backward.

Natasha and Wanda moved out of the way. You probably think that was a bitchy move, but they found it reasonable considering Bucky had thrown Natasha's phone across the diner.

Bucky knew he deserved to fall to the floor. He closed his eyes, preparing for the impact of skin against tiles, but rather then feeling the impact of the cold hard ground, all he felt was strong, muscular arms wrap around his tiny waist and hold him in a low dip.

He fluttered his eyes open and gasped to find Steve's face only inches from his own, worry sketched into the creases of his face. "Whoa, You okay there doll?"

Bucky nodded shakily. He hadn't been this close to Steve's face in a while and seeming as the other wasn't going to be lifting him up any time soon, his eyes gazed over Steve's features.

His Prince Charming blue eyes, perfectly shaped eyebrows, plump kissable lips.

Shaking his head from his thoughts, Bucky looked away from Steve. He got the message and pulled the boy back up to his feet, taking an awkward step back. "Anyway... see you around!" He muttered, turning and pulling Sam away to another booth.

Bucky turned on his heel to face his friends and scowled. "You bitches." He hissed. "You are taking me home.. right now!"

************

Hehehe
~ Maddi❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

245K 7.2K 99
Warning BDSM content James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes Jr is doing better than he had been before. However, one day he ran into someone, a young woman...
14K 450 33
The daughter of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, is tragically kidnapped by HYDRA, a shadowy organi...
85.5K 2.8K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...
138K 3.9K 42
After, what Tony Stark thought was going to be, a normal and boring mission, the Avengers find something unexpected at a HYDRA base. Or rather, someO...