Promise

By JinJin0309

You and I, and our promise. [][][][] Ateez Alpha, Beta, and Omega book for all of my Ateez fans and readers. ... More

Hello
Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Yunho
Yeosang
San
Mingi
Wooyoung
Jongho
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Epilogue

Thirty-Eight

2.6K 105 76
By JinJin0309

Yeosang moans in pain as he rocks back and forth on the bed, a contraction passes through his lower back. It was the middle of the day and his water had broke around four in the morning, making the rest of his morning and his afternoon miserable.

He knew this was going to be the hardest part of the whole pregnancy, but something was telling him he can do this easily. Now, he's not so sure.

"I-I n-not-" he sobs, clinging on to his belly and leaning into San for support, "I h-hurt!"

"I know baby," San whispers, kissing his temple and rubbing his back while holding him, "It'll all be over soon and we will have our baby girl in our arms."

"You're doing well Yeosang," Libby commented, smiling as she readied her supplies for the delivery even though it might not be until later this evening. They don't expect for him to give birth until late at night or early in the next morning.

He had asked Seonghwa to be in the room with him and San when he gives birth. As much as he wanted Wooyoung in there as well, someone had to run the household and help take care of the children while the Luna was busy. Yunho didn't care to watch them, and neither did the others. Yeosang may very well change his mind and ask for Wooyoung to be in there, but the Omega assured him he was fine not being in there.

Besides, the kids kept him and Yunho busy while the Alphas patrolled their territory.

The closer time came for the delivery, the closer Yeosang and San grew excited to welcome their baby girl into the world. Jisung is happy another girl is on her way here, already claiming the little baby as her sister much like she's claimed the twins as her brothers.

"Can I name her?" Jisung asks when they were eating dinner, San and Yeosang of course in the bedroom while everyone else ate at the table.

"Baby, I think they want to name their own baby," Wooyoung laughs softly, brushing his daughter's hair back, "Me and Jo are thinking of names for baby brother, did you have any ideas?"

She shakes her head, "Nah, just girl names."

Jongho laughs, placing his hand on Wooyoung's belly, "No boy names?"

"Well, I'll think of something," She nods, eating her chicken fettuccine noodles.

"I was thinking tonight we could all make a blanket tent in the living room," Yunho announces, smiling at the boys and wiggling his fingers, "And maybe watch some late night movies?"

"Not past eight," Seonghwa breaks in, causing Yunho to hold a finger up to his lips. Seonghwa arches his eyebrow, "I'm not kidding, the kids cannot stay up past eight. That is their bedtime and they won't stay up later than that."

"I no tired," Hyunseok pouts, "I watch Monsters!"

"Me too," Hyunsik replies softly right beside him, stuffing his mouth with chicken and chewing.

"You boys can watch Monsters, but when it's eight o'clock Uncle Yunho is putting the monsters and yourselves to bed," Hongjoong assorts the boys, nodding to both, and although Hyunseok huffs and eats his food angrily, Hyunsik nods and continues to eat.

"Let's do it," Wooyoung nods, "It'll get the kids away from all of the noise too."

"I'm hoping the living room will drown out Yeosang giving birth and us talking," Seonghwa sighs, "I'm really not wanting them to camp outside but..."

"You know, that's not a bad idea either," Hongjoong stands, "Jongho, let's go get a tent and set it up before it gets too dark."

"What? No-" Seonghwa starts to protest and Hongjoong silences him with a kiss.

"Do you want the boys to be coming in crying because Yeosang's screaming woke them up?" Hongjoong asks, arching his eyebrow. Seonghwa sighs in defeat, shaking his head and Hongjoong smiles, kissing his mate once more before walking to the front door, "Didn't think so babe."

[][][][]

"Alright, is everyone comfortable?" Seonghwa whispers, tucking his sons in their blankets and Yunho and Mingi cuddle them all together.

"Mommy you sweep too," Hyunsik whines, wrapping his tiny arms around his mother's arm and nuzzles into it.

Seonghwa giggles, leaning down to kiss his cheeks, "I will later baby, I have to go inside and help Libby and Sangie then I'll be out here. You guys go right to sleep for Mini and Yunho okay?" Hyunsik pouts, nodding his head and kissing his mother's wrist. Hyunseok wraps his arms around his twin and they cuddle into one another. Seonghwa leans over and kisses both on their cheeks and foreheads, well, practically littering their faces with kisses before he crawls out of the tent, "Sleep well babies, mommy will see you tomorrow morning!"

"Night night mama," Hyunseok and Hyunsik reply, blowing kisses to their mom as Seonghwa zips the tent back up. He turns to head back in the house, seeing the others in the tent close to the children and Yunho and Mingi. He peeks his head in, seeing just Jongho and Wooyoung cuddled up against Jisung, all three were passed out asleep.

He chuckles, zipping the tent back up and heading inside. Hongjoong was watching tv, looking up when he seen Seonghwa walk in and smiles, "Are they asleep?"

"Yes," Seonghwa sighs, sitting beside his mate and laying his head on his chest, "Now we wait for Yeosang to be ready to give birth."

"Is he close?" Hongjoong hums, his hand wrap around Seonghwa's waist and his hand caresses Seonghwa's hip and dips lower to his ass.

"I think so," Seonghwa hums, closing his eyes as his mate massages his hip and feeling him grip his ass a little, "Don't do it."

"Do what?" Hongjoong asks innocently.

"I know what you're implying and we don't-"

"I think we have some time before Yeosang has the baby," Hongjoong chuckles, landing a smack on Seonghwa's right ass cheek and hearing him moan a little, "It's been a while since we had some mommy-daddy time. I miss you."

Seonghwa bites his lip, looking up and smiling a little, "Well we better make it quick."

It has been a while since they've been intimate. Being parents to two twin boys, and running a household with other people in your pack, when do you ever find the time to just fuck your brains out or even make mind blowing love? Hongjoong latches his lips on Seonghwa's mark, sucking to leave a nice hickey right there for everyone else to see while Seonghwa's wolf purred softly.

Seonghwa grinds against the Alpha, earning a few growls and groans from Hongjoong as the Alpha bucks his hips to meet Seonghwa's. Hongjoong runs his hands under Seonghwa's shirt and glides his hands down his back, making the Omega throw his head back and moan softly, "Joongie..."

Hongjoong starts to remove his own shirt before moving to Seonghwa's, when they hear someone clearing their throat behind them and depart quickly while trying to cover their hard ons. Libby stood in the doorway, leaning against it with a smirk, "Sorry to interrupt boys, but I believe we're ready to bring a baby into the world."

[][][][]

"Come on Yeosangie! You're doing so good keep pushing," Seonghwa coos, helping San hold the Beta's knees back and aiding in him pushing.

Yeosang wasn't a screamer like Seonghwa and Wooyoung when it came to giving birth, he would whimper and groan every so often but he wouldn't scream. Seonghwa knew he was hurting and had tried to ease his discomfort, but he knew how painful childbirth was. And he delivered two babies.

His face scrunches up as he pushes, Libby in front of him while he's pushing and situating the towels and bowl of water to clean the baby. He's had his ribs broken before, that was painful. He's had his wrist and a couple toes and fingers broken before, that was painful. But this has got to be the worst pain Yeosang has ever felt in his entire life. It feels as if he is being torn from the inside out, and it's not making it any easier when the baby is stretching and making him feel as if he's being torn in half from her coming out. Yeosang pushes again, sobbing in pain as the baby is being pushed out, "I-I c-c-an't-t!"

"You're doing so good Sangie! Her head's almost out," Libby coos, watching as the head slowly emerges into the world until finally it does. She cheers, grabbing a soft towel and patting her face clean, "She's so pretty! You're close to halfway being done breath and push!"

Yeosang takes a deep breath and pushes, the water in his ears increase the harder he pushes. Soon, he hears a ringing in his ears and pulsing of his heart, his head pounded in tune with the ringing. He didn't hear Libby telling Seonghwa to hand her a blanket, or that the shoulders were now out and she was going to safely pull her out the rest of the way. All he heard was ringing in his ears, and felt a lot of pressure leaving him in one gush. He pants, feeling the pressure slowly ease away and the ringing died down to where he can hear his beautiful daughter cry as she entered the world.

He lifts his head up a little, panting for air and his eyes look around for his baby. A weight was placed on his chest and when he looks down, he locks eyes with a small human squirming and screaming in his arms. She was almost an exact replica of Yeosang, only she had small dimples in her chubby cheeks.

San nearly sobbed when he seen she had a tiny birthmark right by her left eye, it was so tiny, he almost missed it. Yeosang wraps his arm around her to hold her closer, getting lost in the disbelief that this tiny human is his baby girl. He couldn't believe he grew something so beautiful for nine months. She continues to cry, Yeosang shushing her and leaning down to kiss her head, her soft head of black hair was slicked down with amniotic gunk but he didn't care.

He spent some time holding his baby, but he knew she needed to be cleaned and he needs to deliver the afterbirth still. They worked quickly so he can hold his baby, when when she is back in his chest again he sighs, "She's here. Our little Ara is here."

[][][][]

Seonghwa sighs as he closes his bedroom door. Hongjoong was laying in bed reading, he looks up from his glasses and smiles, "Well?"

"Healthy baby girl," Seonghwa smiles, crawling in the bed towards his mate, "she looks like Yeosang, absolutely beautiful. Her name is Ara."

Hongjoong hums, setting his book on the nightstand and grabbing his mate's hips, bringing him closer and groaning when Seonghwa sits right on his member. Seonghwa bites his lip innocently, moving his hips a little as he lays a hand on his mate's chest, "I've been thinking..."

Hongjoong arches his eyebrow, "About?"

"Well," Seonghwa slowly runs his hands down Hongjoong's body, stopping at the hem of his T-shirt and looking up shyly under his eyelashes, "I... miss the feeling of growing a tiny life inside of me. Tonight, watching Yeosang and San react with their baby, made me think about... us having another?"

Hongjoong smirks, and catches Seonghwa off guard as he flips them. Seonghwa is on his back, staring up at Hongjoong with wide eyes. He smiles, and Hongjoong leans down, his wolf growling possessively as his eyes flash red, "You want to give Alpha another pup?"

"Yes," Seonghwa whispers, his eyes flash the soft gold, "Give me pups."

Hongjoong growls deeply once more and leans down to lock their lips in a heated kiss. Seonghwa whimpers as Hongjoong rips their clothes off, throwing them aside and pressing their naked bodies together and grinding. Seonghwa moans softly, not wanting to wake the new parents or Libby who is staying in the guest bedroom.

"Don't hold your moans," Hongjoong growls, leaning down and started leaving purple hickies all over Seonghwa's neck, "I want them to know who's making you feel this way."

"Yes Alpha," Seonghwa moans loudly, feeling Hongjoong trail his hand down their bodies and grabbing Seonghwa's length in his rough hands. He jerks him slowly, working it to its full pulsating length before pulling away. Seonghwa whimpers, his legs shaking as Hongjoong presses kisses all down his body and Seonghwa moans loudly when he feels Hongjoong's lips wrap around him, "Baby, please!"

"You want my knot? Hm? You want Alpha's knot so he can fill you up and give you pups?" Hongjoong spoke deeply, pressing kisses all over Seonghwa's inner thighs and occasionally dipping his tongue to lap up the precum leaking down his shaft and the sweet slick pouring out of his entrance.

"Yes," Seonghwa whimpers, "Please knot me." Hongjoong chuckles, his tongue circling Seonghwa's puckered sphincter and plunging it in the tight ring of muscle. Seonghwa throws his head back, his eyes roll to the back of his head and his mouth falls open, "Fuck!!" It had been way too long since they've done this.

Hongjoong smacks his thigh, shushing him when he cries out, "No cursing."

Seonghwa pants feeling his high coming way too quick and his hips jerk, "Joongie, Joongieeee!!"

Hongjoong pinches the base where his cock meets his balls, cutting off the approaching orgasm and Seonghwa looks at him in bewilderment. Hongjoong smirks, "I want you to cum from my cock, not from my tongue or fingers."

"You can't be serious," Seonghwa pants for air, frustration from his denied orgasm hitting him, "You can't leave me like this!"

"Oh I'm not," Hongjoong stuffs three fingers in his mouth and gets them nice and slippery before bringing all three to Seonghwa's entrances, "I'm just getting started," he pushes all three in and once more Seonghwa cries out and rolls his hips in pleasure.

His moans build up, letting Hongjoong know when he's about to orgasm and of course, he denies the Omega of it each time. Seonghwa was sobbing now after he was denied again, "Fuck me please!! I want your knot please!"

Hongjoong hums, kissing Seonghwa's inner thighs before climbing up and aligning himself with Seonghwa's entrance, "As you wish my love."

He pushes in one go, not giving Seonghwa any time to adjust. Both wanted this, and didn't want to wait. With Seonghwa's warm walls wrapped tightly around him, Hongjoong did have to hold his mate's hips there for a bit and clench his eyes shut. The feeling was incredible, being connected to him in the most intimate way possible, he almost didn't want it to end.

But he knew they both wanted to get lost in their own world of pleasure and euphoria.

He starts grinding his hips, Seonghwa rolling his in time with his grinding and soon, Hongjoong grabs Seonghwa's thigh with a growl and flips him onto his hands and knees with a possessive growl. Seonghwa gasps, feeling a little whiplash from the sudden movement, but also feeling impressed Hongjoong managed to keep inside of him. The alpha digs his fingers in Seonghwa's hip bones, and starts thrusting at an animalistic pace.

Seonghwa moans out loud, crying out when Hongjoong lands a hard smack on his right cheek all while thrusting and making their skin slap together noisily. He held himself up on his hands and knees, turning his head back to watch Hongjoong fuck into him faster and harder than he has ever had. Moans, brute-like grunts, skin on skin slapping and the bed frame slamming into the wall, it all hit Seonghwa at once and made his denied orgasms come back harder than ever.

He pants for air, reaching down to stroke himself but was cut off when Hongjoong smacks his ass with two harsh warning slaps, "Don't touch yourself," he growls in warning.

Seonghwa so badly wanted to reach his orgasm, allowing Hongjoong to push him into the mattress. His chest and face were flat against the mattress, giving him a new angle to thrust right at Seonghwa's prostate and the Omega cries out, "Alpha! I need to cum please!! Please let me cum!"

"Cum baby," Hongjoong growls in his ear, licking and sucking on Seonghwa's mark to bring forth more pleasure, "Scream my name. Who's making you feel good?"

Seonghwa feels the heat in his tummy burst and his orgasm hits him hard. His body goes ridged as it wracks through him before he pants and screams loudly, "Oh god OH GOD ALPHA!!"

"That's right baby," Hongjoong whispers, lapping at the blood on his mark on his mate's neck with his tongue and feeling the pleasure through their bond as he grows closer too. His thrusts started slowing down, and soon they are stopped completely by his knot bursting, and his orgasm too hits him like a freight train. He growls, biting down on the mark on Seonghwa and licking it clean right after.

Seonghwa whimpers, falling onto the bed on his stomach and breathes heavily for fresh air to enter his lungs. Their wolves practically purr at the contact and the drew closer to one another as they come down from their highs. Hongjoong rolls them onto their sides gently, wrapping his arms around his mate and holding Seonghwa close to his chest as he nuzzles the fresh mark on top of his original mark, kissing it and feeling happiness spread throughout his chest.

"We're going to find more time to sneak off to do this," Hongjoong declares, bringing their blanket over them as they wait for his knot to go down, "I missed this."

"Me too," Seonghwa yawns, seeing the red digital numbers on the nightstand telling him it's super early in the morning and they needed to sleep, "It's one in the morning. Let's get some sleep."

Hongjoong chuckles, spooning his mate from behind and eventually they fall asleep to the sound of one another breathing softly. Euphoria and ecstasy still rolling through their veins, creating a pleasurable high for the bonded pair.

[][][][]

Wow. A lot has happened in this chapter. But hey, we got a baby girl from SanSang named Ara, Wooyoung is going to give birth in the next chapter, and then after that we're going to do a few time skips to end this book. Finally. Yes I'm sad that it is ending, but it's about time for us to close this book and open a new world for me to write. I also wrote some steamy smut in there for you all so you're welcome 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.3K 73
When I was on my way to reach ateez's concert getting Stucked in a fanfic was the least thing that I expected. But it would have been better if I wou...
8K 385 50
A Mingi-Jongho texting fanfiction^^
159K 3.5K 31
One shots with your favourite Ateez member this book is unedited
138K 1.9K 52
[COMPLETED] Some oneshots for our angel Yeosang💛 This book isn't for kids! 🔞 Started: 15/11/2021 Finished: - 12/5/2022