Thirty-Eight

Yeosang moans in pain as he rocks back and forth on the bed, a contraction passes through his lower back. It was the middle of the day and his water had broke around four in the morning, making the rest of his morning and his afternoon miserable.

He knew this was going to be the hardest part of the whole pregnancy, but something was telling him he can do this easily. Now, he's not so sure.

"I-I n-not-" he sobs, clinging on to his belly and leaning into San for support, "I h-hurt!"

"I know baby," San whispers, kissing his temple and rubbing his back while holding him, "It'll all be over soon and we will have our baby girl in our arms."

"You're doing well Yeosang," Libby commented, smiling as she readied her supplies for the delivery even though it might not be until later this evening. They don't expect for him to give birth until late at night or early in the next morning.

He had asked Seonghwa to be in the room with him and San when he gives birth. As much as he wanted Wooyoung in there as well, someone had to run the household and help take care of the children while the Luna was busy. Yunho didn't care to watch them, and neither did the others. Yeosang may very well change his mind and ask for Wooyoung to be in there, but the Omega assured him he was fine not being in there.

Besides, the kids kept him and Yunho busy while the Alphas patrolled their territory.

The closer time came for the delivery, the closer Yeosang and San grew excited to welcome their baby girl into the world. Jisung is happy another girl is on her way here, already claiming the little baby as her sister much like she's claimed the twins as her brothers.

"Can I name her?" Jisung asks when they were eating dinner, San and Yeosang of course in the bedroom while everyone else ate at the table.

"Baby, I think they want to name their own baby," Wooyoung laughs softly, brushing his daughter's hair back, "Me and Jo are thinking of names for baby brother, did you have any ideas?"

She shakes her head, "Nah, just girl names."

Jongho laughs, placing his hand on Wooyoung's belly, "No boy names?"

"Well, I'll think of something," She nods, eating her chicken fettuccine noodles.

"I was thinking tonight we could all make a blanket tent in the living room," Yunho announces, smiling at the boys and wiggling his fingers, "And maybe watch some late night movies?"

"Not past eight," Seonghwa breaks in, causing Yunho to hold a finger up to his lips. Seonghwa arches his eyebrow, "I'm not kidding, the kids cannot stay up past eight. That is their bedtime and they won't stay up later than that."

"I no tired," Hyunseok pouts, "I watch Monsters!"

"Me too," Hyunsik replies softly right beside him, stuffing his mouth with chicken and chewing.

"You boys can watch Monsters, but when it's eight o'clock Uncle Yunho is putting the monsters and yourselves to bed," Hongjoong assorts the boys, nodding to both, and although Hyunseok huffs and eats his food angrily, Hyunsik nods and continues to eat.

"Let's do it," Wooyoung nods, "It'll get the kids away from all of the noise too."

"I'm hoping the living room will drown out Yeosang giving birth and us talking," Seonghwa sighs, "I'm really not wanting them to camp outside but..."

"You know, that's not a bad idea either," Hongjoong stands, "Jongho, let's go get a tent and set it up before it gets too dark."

"What? No-" Seonghwa starts to protest and Hongjoong silences him with a kiss.