(Discontinued) Love on the Tr...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

You are Y/n Trax aka Fasttrack you and you are from a planet called Chalybeas, It's a world full of race trac... More

who you are
Harem
Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS
Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar
Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!
Chapter 4: Reverso
Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth
Chapter 6: Fall Formal
Chapter 7: The Hard Work of a Hero
Chapter 8: Rainbooms begins
Chapter 9: Omnitrix Showcase
Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous
Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning
Chapter 13: Battle of Bands
Chapter 14: Rise of the Dazzlebooms
Chapter 15: The Hangout
Chapter 16: Science VS. Magic
Chapter 17: Crystal Clear Spying
Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon
Chapter 19: Photopacalypse
Chapter 20: Banners, Banners Never Change
Chapter 21: Prep Time
Chapter 22: The Rivals
Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1
Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2
Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3
Updated Bio
Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts
Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem

Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings

1.5K 11 3
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

Adagio, Sonata, and Aria were in the library talking about you.

Adagio: "His name is (Y/N) Trax."

Aria: "I can't believe that's him!"

Sonata: "Why is he so good with words?"

Adagio: "He's our target!"

Sonata: "He's so cute and funny, I don't want to kill him!"

Aria: "Why did you shake his hand?"

Adagio: "You encouraged me to!"

Sonata: "I can't believe we're gonna kill our first crush!"

Then they hug each other and cry.

Meanwhile, you and Sunset are in the cafeteria with your friends.

Applejack: "So how was the tour?"

Sunset: "I don't know. I mean, these girls, they were... There was something off about them."

Pinkie: "Like, off like this? Or off like this? Or... Oh, oh! Like—"

Rainbow: "Maybe we should just let her tell us."

Sunset: "That's just it. I can't put my finger on it. They just acted sort of... strange around me. Maybe someone already talked to them. Told them about what I did. So much for making a good first impression.", as she said putting her head down in her arms with a sad expression.

(Y/N): "I beg the differ."

Sunset then look up at you.

Sunset: "Why?"

(Y/N): "I had enough experience that some heroes and villains have their powers from an object of power, like me."

Skurd: "I sensed Equestrian Magic thanks to the power of the Celestial Sapiens."

Sunset: "Really, that would explains the pony ups."

(Y/N): "Yep, and it's high time to show people that you changed."

Later outside the cafeteria.

Adagio: "This is it, girls. The moment we've been waiting for."

Sonata: "Lunch?!"

Adagio: "The chance to get our true Equestrian magic back."

Sonata: "Oh. Right."

Adagio: "Our voices are just strong enough to make them want something so badly, they'll fight to get it."

Aria: "From what I heard, all the girls at this school has a thing for our crush, that's pretty much occupied."

Adagio: "We'll do it anyway!"

Aria: "So we're just gonna do what we always do? Stir up some trouble and then feed off the negative energy? Some plan, Adagio."

Adagio: "It won't be the same as the times before! There is Equestrian magic here. Their negative energy will give us the power we need to get this entire world to do our bidding."

Sonata: "But we can get lunch after though, right? It's Taco Tuesday!"

Adagio: "Just follow my lead."

Aria: "Or my lead."

Adagio: "No, not after last time, your lead got everyone, I'm not trusting you with that role again.

Then the girls enter the cafeteria, and then they sing.

Soon the girls stop while arguing while green mist was being absorbed into their pendants while you and the Rainbooms weren't affected.

Pinkie: "Ohhhh. They're that kind of "off"."

(Y/N): "We need to get out before things get hairy."

The girls nod and make their way out of the lunchroom and into the hallways.

Soon, you and the girls were all talking about what just happened.

Sunset: "Those three are definitely in possession of some kind of dark magic. How else could you explain what happened back there?"

Skurd: "You are welcome by the way."

(Y/N): "Dark magic is not evil, it can used for good as well."

Applejack: "Don't worry, y'all. We'll let Principal Celestia know all about this and those girls will be kicked to the curb in no time. Last thing she needs is another CHS event almost ruined by some power-crazed lunatic."

(Y/N): "Don't you mean megalomaniac?"

Applejack: "Yeah."

Sunset looks down in sadness, Applejack realized what she just said.

Applejack: "Er, no offense."

Sunset: "None taken."

(Y/N): "Wait a tick."

Rainbow: "What?"

(Y/N): "Those girls said they were on their way to the principal's office, I think they're under their control."

Sunset: "(Y/N) is right, so much for giving them the boot."

Latter, everyone is at the statue.

Fluttershy: "I can't believe they got to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna too."

Rainbow: "They've gotten to everybody."

Pinkie: "Not everybody!"

Applejack: "Pinkie Pie's right. We were there when the Dazzlings were singin' and we weren't affected. It was like we were protected somehow."

(Y/N): "You girls are immune to equestrian magic, while me and Skurd have siren canceling earbuds, from our resident science teacher."

Rarity: "Does she have a pair?"

(Y/N): "No, she has a metal plate around her head to protect her from the Dazzlings' magic."

All: "The Dazzlings?"

(Y/N): "That's from what I heard from them."

Rainbow: "So let's take them down! It's not like we haven't tangled with dark magic before and totally whooped its sorry butt! Uh, no offense."

Sunset: "None taken. Again."

(Y/N): "Hey, it's just a phase."

Fluttershy: "But that was when Twilight was here. There may be some kind of magic inside us, but it only comes out when we play music. I sure don't know how to use it to... whoop anybody's butt."

Rarity: "If only we could get a message to Twilight. Maybe she could tell us how to break the spell the Dazzlings have cast on our friends."

Rainbow: "Well, that's not gonna happen. The portal's closed. And I get the feeling they don't exactly have cell phones where she's from."

Sunset: "I may have an idea how we can get in touch with Princess Twilight!"

Later, You and the girls follow Sunset to her locker. Sunset then opens her locker and pulls out a book that looked as if it could have been there for years.

Sunset: "When I was Princess Celestia's student back in Equestria, she gave me this. Even after I abandoned my studies, I held onto it. Deep down, I guess I knew I was making a big mistake, and I wanted to still have a way to reach out to her. Maybe it still works."

(Y/N): "That proves in your head, you had a loving heart."

Sunset blushed from your comment

Rarity: "That's a book, darling. What do you mean, "maybe still works"?"

(Y/): "Let Sunset explain, okay pumpkin."

Rarity blushes from the nickname.

Sunset: "It used to be that if I wrote something here, it would appear in the pages of a book back in Princess Celestia's library. I get a message to her, then she can get a message to Princess Twilight."

(Y/N): "Like a telegram?"

Sunset: "Yes."

(Y/N): "Equestria has advanced over time, even beyond our tech."

Skurd: "I would like to visit that place sometime."

Rainbow: "So what are you waiting for? Get to writing!", as she said handing a pen to Sunset.

Sunset: "Been a long time since I've written these words. "Dear Princess Celestia...""

Meanwhile, in Equestria. You're a friendly neighborhood pegasus pony in Equestria, you're a hero in training by Celestia, and you have no omnitrix at all. You're given a job from Princess Celestia to deliver mail to Princess Twilight.

Celestia: "Be sure you deliver these books to Twilight Sparkle."

(P/N): "You got it princess."

Later at the Castle of Friendship, you arrived with the books into the throne room.

(Y/N): "Excuse me, Princess. Where do you want all these books from Princess Celestia?"

Twilight then look up and see a face that is familiar to her, but kept the her composure. 

Twilight: "The library. Third door on the left."

(Y/N): "Even this one that's glowing and vibrating?"

Twilight then levitate the book to herself and take a look at it.

Fluttershy: "What is it, Twilight?"

Twilight: "It looks like a message to Princess Celestia from my friends at Canterlot High."

Rarity: "How is that even possible?"

(P/N): "I think the connection is not completely cut off."

Twilight: "I have no idea, but it... sounds like they need my help."

Later in the library.

Twilight: "The way Sunset Shimmer described them, I think these new girls sound an awful lot like... the sirens."

Pinkie: "Not the sirens! [whispering loudly to Fluttershy] I don't actually know what that is!"

Twilight: "The sirens were three beautiful but dangerous creatures who had the power to charm ponies with their music. But to maintain this power, they had to feed on the negativity and distrust of others. The more of this negative energy they consumed, the stronger their voices became, and the farther they could spread their dark magic."

Fluttershy: "I don't think I like this story very much."

Twilight: "If the sirens had their way, they would have divided and conquered all of Equestria. But a certain Star Swirl the Bearded wasn't having it. Rumor has it he found a way to banish them to another world – one where he believed their magic power would be lost. That world must have been the one where my Canterlot High friends live."

Applejack: "But Star Swirl must have sent them there ages ago. How come they're just surfacin' now?"

Twilight: "I don't know. But if my hunch is right and it is the sirens who have come to Canterlot High, this spell they've cast is just the beginning. My friends need me. I have to get back to them."

Rainbow: "I hate to burst your bubble, Twilight, but the connection between their world and Equestria will still be totally cut off for a super long time."

(P/N): "Not completely.", as you said holding the journal with Sunset's message.

Twilight: "(Y/N), you're a genius!"

Twilight then gather up some gear and tech and upgrade the portal.

Twilight: "...And the interval between the two points is defined as the square root of the sum of the squares of the separation between the points along three spatial dimensions."

Spike: "Say what now?"

Pinkie: "Duh! She's gonna take the magic in here and put it in there. That'll make the portal open up so that whenever she wants to, she can go from here to there. There to here. Here to there. Here there! Here there! Here—"

Applejack: "We get the idea!"

(P/N): "Good point Pinkie."

Twilight: "Now to see if it actually works.", as she said activating the machine.

The machine activated and opened the portal.

(P/N): "Just like Trixie's shows."

Everyone gave him a angered glare.

(P/N): "Her shows are really great."

Rainbow: "Whatever."

Applejack: "Don't suppose we could join you this time around?"

Twilight: "Better not. It could make things pretty confusing if Canterlot High all of a sudden had two of all of you."

Spike: "But I still get to go, right? There isn't another one of me at Canterlot High. And you never know if you might need your trusty assistant."

Twilight: "Mm-hmm."

Spike: "Yes!"

(P/N): "Alrighty then, you better get going."

Twilight: "We won't be gone long."

Fluttershy: "Oh, you be careful, Twilight."

Rainbow: "Take care!"

Applejack: "Y'all be safe now."

Rarity: "And don't forget to dress well."

Pinkie: [squee]

Twilight: "Ready, Spike?"

Spike: [cracks knuckles] [blows] [squeaks claws] "Ready!"

Back at CHS

You and the girls waited at the school statue and the portal to Equestria with Rarity painting Fluttershy's nails, Applejack and Pinkie Pie playing cards, Sunset reading through her magic journal, Rainbow Dash holding her soccer ball while you and Skurd listen to music.

Skurd: "Humans have the best music (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "You betcha Skurd."

Rainbow: "I'm starting to think she's not coming."

You then stop listening to the music.

(Y/N): "Don't worry Rainbow, Twilight is smart, she'll figure it out."

Fluttershy: "Have you try opening the portal with Fast X?"

(Y/N): "Can't hurt to try.", as you said transforming into Fast X.

You then fire a beam out of your finger at the portal, and nothing happened.

(Y/N) as Fast X: "The portal has a power beyond my own."

You then revert back to Citrakayah form.

(Y/N): "So much for that plan."

Then two figures flew right into you and knock you down. The girls look at you in fear as they run to you.

All: "(Y/N), are you..."

They stop as they get the full view of the situation. The purple person that landed on top of you kissing you on the lips, it's Twilight Sparkle. The Rainbooms, Spike, and Skurd have their eyes widen and jaws dropped in shock of what they're seeing. Your face was blushing with intensity. Soon, Twilight opens her eyes and seen what she did to you, she then jump off of you.

Twilight: (Y/N)!

An awkward silence fill the area, Twilight looks away while you get up. While the girls feel jealous of her kissing.

Twilight: "It was an accident, I'm sorry."

(Y/N): "Hey, it's not the first time you kissed me."

Twilight's blush grew more as the girls' jealously grew greater. Then they ignored it as Sunset walked over to Twilight.

Sunset: "Hey Twilight."

Twilight looked a little nervous which made Sunset frown but she took Sunset's hand and pulled her up. Then the Rainbooms hugged Twilight and tackled her to the ground which made you giggled.

Skurd: "Welcome back to the world of the humans, your highness.", as he said bowing down before her.

Twilight: "Thank you Skurd, I've got your message and I've got some bad news about those new girls."

(Y/N): "We'll talk about it at Sugarcube Corner Cafe."

Next: Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
37K 2.8K 40
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
74.8K 6.5K 43
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
263K 8.7K 104
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...