I didn't know I was a saiyan

By iPartyAnimal

It was just a normal day for Sunstella ( her last name will be revealed later) until a strange man with spik... More

About Sunstella
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
sorry
Ok so...
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11( time jump)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
?
your opinion
24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
To any Fairy Tail fans
this is on all books
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 12

274 9 3
By iPartyAnimal

It was the night of the party and the girls(Bulma, ChiChi, and Me) went out to get dinner for all of us. Chinese food. When we got back though, it was a whole nother story. We all stood there amazed at what the boys (including Vegeta,) were doing.

"A Harlem Shake video," I said as I facepalmed. "And how in the hell did you get Vegeta to do it? You could have at least said that when we got home, we could expect crazy animals doing something crazy!"

"For once, I feel like someone finally understands my point of view other that Bulma," ChiChi sighed in relief. I patted her back. We heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. A girl, about Goten's age was there.

"Bra!" Trunks, Vegeta, and Bulma said in unison. Bulma, tears in her eyes, pushed past me, ran up to her, and hugged her.

"Oh you've been gone so long!" Bulma sobbed.

"It was only a few months, mom," 'Bra' insisted. She looked much like Bulma.

"I thought you weren't coming back until December," Bulma said, confused.

"The school got shut down because of safety issues," she explained.

"Would anyone explain to me who this is?" I asked.

"Same goes for me," Bra said.

"Well, this is my daughter, Sunstella," dad said, pointing to me, and talking to Bra. "And this is Bra, Vegeta and Bulma's daughter," Talking to me, and pointing to Bra. I gave a slight wave and she did the same.

##################################^^########^^##########################

Ok so I don't know if it's Bulla or Bra, I've heard both btw this is an a/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.7K 60
*Completed* A prequel to Dragonball Mae. Mae is the daughter of Goku and she is Gohan's twin sister as well. After Goku died fighting Cell, the world...
1.7K 31 13
It is the year 786 - There is a price on Vegeta's head. But one of the bounty hunters turns out to be a full blood Saiyan. And this girl is not happy...
733 39 6
{Very Very Slow Updates while writing another story} Dragon Ball AU Goku x female reader Goku survives and lives on after the Cell Saga, One day, H...
19.9K 465 21
( Completed ) Gohan has the chance to attend College early. He arrives at the school and meets an old childhood friend of his, Trunks Briefs. Trunks...