Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

By ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... More

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

Family issues

621 17 13
By ZaraPenn

Not the proudest of this chapter but I felt like it had to be written like this. This is it for this week as I am packed for the weekend sadly, not with fun stuffs...
There's going to be a birthday chapter and then another flashback is on the way and after that right back to LA!

Enjoy <3

The second day of Christmas I woke up with a big stretch as a smile appeared on my face.

Turning to look at Jared's side on the bed I realized he is not there anymore, and a disappointed sigh escaped my lips as I hugged his pillow.

Allowing my body to slowly wake up I laid around for a couple of minutes before I reached for my phone what was still on airplane mode since yesterday morning and checked the time.

It was half past ten and I rubbed my eyes, getting out of the bed and grabbing up my favorite, over sized jumper with some yoga pants and made my way to the bathroom.

Walking down the stairs silently I heard Frank Sinatra's Christmas music playing in the living room and Constance's respond to something caught my attention and I stood in place listening attentively.

"She is such a sucker for your love, don't let her suffocate you," Constance chuckled.

"I know, but I can't help it. She is just over hyped because I finally give her attention," Jared's grinning voice responded. "Who can blame her."

"Jared, she is ruining your work!" Constance's worried voice came, and I just grabbed the corridor more as my heart started to beat faster and continued walking down the stairs robotic, not wanting to hear anymore.

I was on the edge of falling apart inside, when reaching the end of the stairs where the wall was not around anymore, looking into the living room area I saw Constance standing in front of a canvas, just as Jared in front of his own, with one of the dogs standing on two legs as Jared hugged her around.

The dog's wagging tale was hitting his canvas and Jared chuckled.

"You little bitch, I will play with you but don't sabotage my creativeness," he mumbled pulling the dog away and it suddenly all made sense.

I felt a huge weight falling from my heart as I smiled lightly.

"Morning," I smiled shyly, tugging on the end of the sleeves of my jumper as both pairs of blue eyes looked at me with the same smile.

"Morning, darling," nodded Constance.

"Morning," Jared's smile grew wider as he instantly straightened up and walked to me, with the dog jumping around him playfully.

I smiled at him as he opened his arms and I just leaned to his chest, letting him embrace me.

"Slept well?"

"Uhum," I mumbled breathing in his scent.

"I'll go brew some coffee for you, Avery," I heard Constance's voice and I peeked to her.

"It's alright, I can make some, I don't wanna interrupt.

"Oh, shush," she smiled with a wave as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Jared pulled a bit away what made me look up to him.

His growing hair was pushed back with a headband and I chuckled lightly.

"You look adorable."

"I know, baby," he grinned pecking my lips then grabbed my hand. "Come, take a look on my painting.

He pulled me to the canvas, and I checked it curiously.

It was some sort of purple field with a sunset on top.

It wasn't professional, but it was, indeed pretty good.

"Your good," I smiled.

"It's a Lavender field. I paint this for Mom," he whispered with a smile.

"I really like it," I nodded, then smiled up to him, hugging his neck around.

"You missed me this morning?" he asked with a smirk, hugging me around, caressing through my back.

"A bit," I admitted, playing with the end of his hair at the nape of his neck.

"I was beside you, waiting for you to wake up but then..." he looked around then lowered his voice as he leaned to my ear. "I couldn't help thinking about all the erotic ways I could wake you; I started getting hard, I had to get out," he admitted, and I gulped biting my lips.

"W... why didn't you?" I asked peering up to him with a slight blush and he chuckled caressing my cheek.

"You were so freaked out the last time, I know you're not comfortable doing it here... or are you now?" he grinned pulling an eyebrow.

"Well... when you say things like this," I breathed as he laughed out loud, throwing his head back.

"Coffee is ready," smiled Constance as she walked back in and I nodded stepping away from Jared.

"Thank you. I'll go have some, you just... go back to painting," I smiled and pretty much escaped from the living room.

Peeking back, I saw Jared's satisfied smile as he stepped back behind his canvas and I breathed deep shaking my head.

Seems like this man is really always on fire.

Later that day we all made lunch together and Constance shared adorable stories about the boys' childhood, while eating the delicious Christmas food.

We moved to the living room after lunch to continue the conversations with some drinks by the fire and the light of the Christmas tree.

It was a very different Christmas time to the one I have back in home, but it was a very good one.

No rush, no stress of finding presents, of giving presents, hoping the receiver will like it. No "must" family gatherings, fake smiles or forced Christmas spirit.

For Shannon, Jared and Constance Christmas was about being together, doing everyday stuffs. Talking and catching up. Cooking together and resting. Occasional drinking and just a bit amount of actual Christmas traditions.

Finishing our heated but mostly fun Monopoly game in that evening we started to gather the pieces of the game. Jared was basically a winner as Constance let him buy all her properties for those puppy eyes, he was giving her. I was trying my best, but I was getting a little tipsy as me and Shannon really got into the sipping of one of his favorite whiskies.

"Okay, I think, I'm gonna go and call my Mom real quick," I smiled standing up.

"Yeah, do that before you get wasted," stated Jared raising an eyebrow.

I chuckled but looking back at him I realized maybe he wasn't joking; he looked... well, not so impressed.

I pressed my lips putting the glass of whiskey down, but Shannon grabbed it and pushed it back to my hand.

"You go take that with you, girl!" He stated firm and I just looked back to Jared who peered to Shannon disapprovingly and I just decided to get out of there.

Sitting onto the bed in Jared's room I video called my mom excited.

She picked it up almost immediately.

"Avery! Hey!"

"Hey Mom! Merry Christmas!" I smiled holding the phone in front of me.

"Merry Christmas to you too. How are you, honey?" she asked gently.

"Very good, how's it going there?"

"It's all the same, honey. Your grandparents are coming at noon, I am now doing dinner with Erica. Wanna say hi?" She asked as she stood up from the couch and walking to the kitchen, she turned the phone towards my stepsister.

"Hey, Erica," I forced a smile.

We didn't really have any relationship with Erica. She was 3 years older than me. She was my father's daughter from another woman, before they met with Mom.

Now that we are growing up my Mom always talks about Erica as someone I should follow. Erica got engaged. Erica got married. Erica has a daughter. Erica was a fan of that band you are working with and she says they are trouble. Oh, Erica read about that singer of yours how he is a creep. Oh, Erica knows everything so much better. Oh, Erica was asking if you have a boyfriend already, Erica was asking if you are still just an assistant.

She was always that stepsister you never want to have.

"Erica, tell her the news!" my Mom stated excited and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Avery. Yeah well... I'm pregnant, this time with a baby boy," she smiled.

"Well... congratulations on getting knocked up," I stated.

"Avery!" My mom's scolding voice was the answer and I just sighed.

I was never a mean person, but this woman just brought it out of me, and alcohol didn't help the situation either.

"Yes?" I smiled sweetly laying onto my stomach on the bed.

My mom just rolled her eyes, probably doesn't want to start arguing as she sat back onto the couch.

"Anyway, how are you? Do you have anyone around for Christmas? Or you really working?" she asked concerned and I sighed, lifting my legs and I started to swing them lost in thoughts.

"I actually had my plans changed last minute, so I ended up... coming to Christmas vacation."

"Really? That is fantastic, honey, where? With whom? Or... alone?"

"Remember I told you about the guy I have feelings for?"

"Yes," her eyes sparkled for some news.

"Well... turns out he has... feelings for me too and... we are together now. I'm with him."

I wasn't sure I wanted to tell we are with his family, but I just felt like my Mom has to know. She has to know I am happy. That's what she has been waiting for forever.

"Avery this... this is great but... wow, isn't it... so early, you are together for how long?" she asked curiously.

"Oh um... well... a week," I frowned as I counted. 

Wow, it has only been a week.

"Avery, are you sure it is a good idea? I am very happy for you finally finding someone, but do you even know this man at all?"

"I know him very well, Mom," I smiled daydreaming, playing with the edge of the sheet and I just couldn't hold it in. "It's Jared," I stated as a grin appeared on my face by just saying his name.

My mom didn't say anything and for a moment I thought the call froze when her lips twitched into a smile.

"What? You mean... Is this a joke?"

"No Mom, it is Jared."

My mum just chuckled shaking her head but then as I just watched her with a frown, she turned serious.

"You can't seriously tell me that the man who caused you all those troubles, who used you and..."

"Mom, you never even met him!" I stated sharp.

"I heard enough!"

"From Erica and some bullshit magazines!"

"From you! He broke your heart so many times before even he had it. What were you thinking, Avery?" she asked outraged and I just shook my head sitting up.

"You know nothing about him!" I stated hurt. "Can't you just be happy for me? Isn't this what you always wanted?"

"No this isn't Avery! He is a spoiled celebrity who thinks the whole world is his! He always used your heart to get what he wants and now you are in his web like never before," she stated with worry in her voice but all I felt was anger.

"You're wrong!" I mumbled, looking away.

"Avery, I just don't want you to get hurt. He is not good for you, honey. He doesn't deserve your heart."

"You don't know that..."

"I wish I was wrong, honey, but please just..."

"Well, you are!!" I hissed and hung up.

I shook my head as I threw the phone to the other side of the bed, but then just took a couple of deep breaths.

She will get in terms with it. She has to.

I stood up and walked back down to the living room where the were getting ready for dinner.

"How's your Mom?" Jared asked as he put the plates onto the table.

I just shrugged but then forced a smile.

"She is fine."

"Do you have any Christmas traditions you would like to have here with us, Avery?" Constance asked, looking at me as I just shook my head.

"No, not really. Our Christmases usually suck," I said, helping them take the food out.

"Why?" she asked surprised.

"My dad died nine years ago. He spent his last Christmas in the hospital, passed away on New Years Eve and ever since then every Christmas my mother acts like my dad passing away doesn't affect our Christmas spirits. She calls both sides of the family over for dinner where we have to fake smiles and talk about our lives even though we are not talking a bit the rest of the year. My mom's parents hate me, because they say when my dad died and my Mom needed me most, I ran all the way to the US and every year they look at me at the table like I am the biggest disappointment of their life and asking me if I am ever going to grow up, go back, get a real job and a family. So no, none of this kind of Christmas traditions I would like to bring here."

My voice was cold and distant.

This topic was the only one what turned me into a different person when talking about it. I don't even think Jared and Shannon ever heard this story, and looking at them all standing shocked, I realized maybe this wasn't the best idea to burst out.

"I'm... I'm sorry," I shook my head. "Carry on, I'll be right back," I stated turning away.

"Avery, I'm so sorry I didn't..." started Constance worried.

"You didn't know. I know, it's okay. I'm sorry for... bursting out just... the call didn't go as planned with my Mom, that's it," I said then just turned to walk into the living room and grabbing for the whiskey I took a long sip from my glass.

"Avery, I'm sure your grandparents didn't mean it," I heard Constance's voice as she put her hand on my arm.

"Oh, they do," I sighed.

"Your Mom is their child. They want the best for her, and your Mom must have been sad when you left. They were sad for your Mom, and probably were missing you a lot too. You know a parent's love can be very difficult to understand," she smiled caressing my hair.

"Well, that I can believe," I sighed then smiled at her lightly.

"I'm sorry for your loss," she said hugging me and I sighed, hugging her back and it felt so calming.

"My dad was my best friend..." I mumbled." I'll never accept that he is gone. He is just... on a very long holiday."

"He is. In a beautiful place," she whispered caressing my back.

I just sighed as I stepped away.

"Sorry for ruining your..."

"You didn't ruin everything," she smiled caressing my hair. "Come let's have some quiet dinner.

Walking back to the kitchen the boys looked at us uncertain.

"Avery..." Jared hurried to me, taking my hands.

"It's okay... let's eat," I smiled.

"Do you... wanna talk about it?" asked Jared as we were both ready for bed.

I climbed under the blanket as I shook my head and watched Jared sitting down in only underwear looking at me worried.

"Will you... talk about it more, when you feel like it?" he asked carefully as he laid next to me and I nodded.

"You... just don't wanna talk in general, do you?" he smiled, and I nodded again my lips curling up.

"Fine, then," he sighed turning towards me, pushing his hand under my top, caressing my belly.

I just smiled at him calmly as I felt him driving his hand more up, stroking through the valley between my breasts then placed his palm onto my right one as he leaned down to kiss me tenderly.

Kissing him back I felt his hand traveling back down to my belly, but it didn't stop there. Caressing me through my panties I hummed.

"I still owe you a great time," he smiled, leaning onto his elbow as he continued caressing me down there.

I looked into his eyes biting my lips as I opened my legs more.

"Good girl," he purred into my ear and started to suck on my earlobe, and I breathed deep, feeling his breathing on my skin.

He gently pushed his hand into my panties cupping me as he curled his middle finger up, through my opening and he hummed into my ear.

"You're turned on already, aren't you?" he growled, pushing his finger inside me and I breathed deep, arching my back. "Yes, you are," he smiled satisfied as he caressed me through inside, circling his finger then suddenly he stopped, and I opened my eyes back.

"Jared," I breathed impatiently looking at him watching me intensely.

"Yeah, babe? Do you want more?" he asked pushing onto my sweet spot with his thumb and my legs trembled into it.

"Yees..." I moaned grabbing his arm with my both hands as he added one more finger and started to move them in and out softly, driving me crazy.

"So wet, so warm," he moaned into my neck as he moved his hand more firm and faster and I grabbed into the sheets helpless.

Moving closer to me to kiss me, I felt his hard cock pressing against my hip through his underwear and I moaned into the kiss.

"Today he is not part of the game," he moaned. "His grounded for what happened last time,"

I couldn't help but laugh lightly, grabbing into his hair, massaging his scalp.

"I already forgave him," I moaned as he slowed his movements.

He just smiled down at me sweetly and sucked on my neck gently as he fastened his fingers making me bite my lips hard, pushing his head more into my neck.

It wasn't long until he pushed me to my sweet release panting hard.

"Amazing," he breathed as I felt his wet fingers travelling to caress my belly once again.

After a couple of minutes of gathering myself I peeked at him.

"Baby let me..." I started as my palm wondered to his erection, but he shook his head.

"I'll be fine," he breathed deep as he closed his eyes and I just pressed my lips. "It's only you today."

I just looked at him shaking my head with a light smile as I already knew how our morning is going to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 21 9
(Coincides with Fangirls) "You really scared me tonight-" "I didn't me-" "I know you didn't and Alisha explained that when you're like that you have...
2.7K 152 54
**COMPLETED. BOOK 2 TO FOLLOW** Ivy moves to LA to start her life over. A desperate plea for help in a music video leads to her meeting some old acq...
18.1K 834 28
When her paranoid, violent ex-husband gains custody of their eleven year old daughter Shelby, Lanie McCarty knows she has no choice but to rescue her...
11.5K 682 67
Music inspires many to persevere, hope, dream, laugh, cry and process a wide variety of emotions. Music was very important to Melissa Campbell, havin...