Forever//jesse and Becky roma...

By writesforfunx

When a stunning new girl comes by, Rebecca worries that Jesse might be attracted to her. But the girl pleads... More

Jesse and the Rippers... and the gorgeous new guitarist
Paranoia
Girl talk
Nicole and Becky
Jesse and Becky
Confrontations
It really is a tough love (1)
A/N
It really is a tough love (2)
Fancy a fancy dinner, milady?
Another not so typical day in high school
Dinner gone wrong
Big fight
News just in
Ben
Scandal between jesse and nicole

Car ride back home

307 3 0
By writesforfunx

Jesse's hands fumbled on the driving wheel.
  "Jess honey. Something wrong? You seem quite distracted," Rebecca asked worriedly. He must think I'm such a horrible person for telling nicole to go. Oh this is so much worse. How can I make this up to him?
  "I'm just... i feel a bit guilty about the whole sending nicole off situation. She just seemed so vulnerable and we just... blew her off."
  "I'm sorry. I didn't want to do that," Rebecca apologised.
  "No it's okay. Just seemed a bit, mean, you know?"
  And they drive home in complete silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 738 112
in which vanessa gives back to the wattpad community [or at least the fangirl side of it]
1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
110K 1.4K 27
*WARNING* This book has some smut, cursive language and inappropriate contest. Tiarna is a new member to team 10. Her now ex boyfriend Chance and h...
348K 7.1K 41
Venus always hid herself from everyone at Hogwarts. Until she had to explain to Malfoy what he had seen on the stair case. Until he had started to ta...