Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 59

16.2K 806 74
By RojalinKKGSR

"I need your help Khushi." Aman requested over phone.

Khushi did not understand clearly.

" But for what??"

"I want to propose Nitya for marriage... That's why I need your help!! Will you??" (He asked hopefully.)

A bright smile came across on Khushi's lips, she was so happy for her BFF. Aman and Nitya do make a wonderful pair, they both do have beautiful tuning. And most importantly they both Love each other a lot..

Khushi replied happily.

" I'll Aman.. But let me tell you, everything you prepare for this special moment will touch Nitya.. She will admire it even if you just go and confess her without any preparation.."

"I hope so.."

" All the best!! And let me know how can I help??"

Smile was not ready to leave Khushi's lips. When Arnav confessed his feelings for her, of course there was not the Sunset, there was no table for two, there was no wine to add celebration to their moment, there was no roses to spread fragrance, he did not come to his knees to confess.. But do all these aspects really matter?? No.. And today when Khushi remembered that confession of his, not for a second her heart felt that there could be something additional touch to beautify their moment... That was the most beautiful moment of her life without bunches of candles, or the serene of Sunset..  

Whatever Arnav had said was directly from the deepest point of his heart, and Khushi knew she would never demand anything else to prove the purity of that feeling.. A feeling of being Loved by someone With Absolute No Reason..

************************

"But where are we going Khushi?? Why can't you just tell me??", asked Nitya loudly. Khushi replied nothing just asking her to have patience!! They stopped by the bank of river, Nitya looked around and Khushi and she spotted a beautiful set near river!! Khushi smiled guessing it while Nitya was just awestruck seeing that. They both reached there. Both ladies were watching the around the beauty, a perfect blend of sunset and moon rising and this beautiful white decorated set up.

Everyone's way of dealing the very same phase of life is different, And Khushi did not protest when Aman shared his way to propose Nitya.. 

They both heard some sound, Khushi and Nitya turned around only to find Aman on his knees in front of Nitya, holding a beautiful ring in his hand. Nitya could not believe all these, she was unable to catch so many happy moments..

"Will you marry me Nitya??"

Nitya was on peak of her emotions hearing her, Khushi's heart was dancing with joy seeing her bestie so happy. Nitya nodded her head, having no doubt in her mind and extended her hand out.

" Yes!!"

Aman smiled brightly, sliding the ring on her finger Aman stood up, pulling Nitya in his arms, Nitya too wrapped her arms around him, feeling the warmth of his love!!

*************************

Khushi did not wish to disturb their special moment, so walked away a little from there. They do deserve privacy!! Standing by the river bank , Khushi watched water flowing, while playing with her fingers. Her finger touched her own ring, in her ring finger. Khushi looked down, her heart started feeling as the image of their marriage started flashing in front of her eyes, her marriage did not give her any beautiful moment to remember , But Today!! Can she say her marriage had brought sadness in her life!! 

Definitely No.. She pressed her lips hard, folding her arms across her chest she remembered Arnav's support to her, his way of making her feel comfortable with him, his care, his confession, his warm forehead kiss, their intense hug!! She shut her eyes tightly. Though marriage was almost imposed on her, but today her heart was not resisting to accept their marriage..She accepted their marriage whole heartedly as well as Arnav!! And like Arnav says, she has also started watching that Dream where They Both Stand Together In Future, not as two diffrent individuals but as One.. 

He was a man that any woman can Fall for him, she was not exceptional case though!! A lazy smile came across her face..

It's been almost 28 days now, so many more days are still there. And the waiting was getting impatient. 

"Khushi.."

Khushi turned around hearing Aman's voice, Aman and Nitya came forward. Khushi hugged Nitya tightly.

"I'm so happy for you Nitu!!"

She gave a really tight  hug to Aman.

" You have to keep my best friend happy at any cost Aman.. Unless be ready to see the consequences.." (she threatened him, trio shared a laugh.)

" Thank you so much Khushi!!"

" For why??"

" If you had not been in Arnav's life, I would have never met Nitya.. So thank you so much. She is one of  the best things happened in my life.."

Khushi smiled, hugging them at a time. Aman said.

" It still feels incomplete today... I wish Arnav were here!!"(Being in their happy hug.)

Khushi felt miserable when Aman said so.. She pulled back after a second and said.

" You guys enjoy, I'll meet you both later."

Kissing Nitya on her cheek, she left from there.

*********************

It was Sunday, it's been 40 days now Arnav had left!! Kaira had off from her kindergarten, so she was at RM. She was playing with Khushi in bedroom, asked.

" Are we going to sleep tonight alone or Uncle would join us??"

Khushi smiled, tucking her hair aside she replied.

" He is not here Kaira.. So we both will sleep together!!"

"Okk.. But Cookie, I want to talk to him.. Now!!"

Khushi nodded her head; she dialed Arnav's number then gave the phone back to Kaira.

"Yes, Khushi!!"

Kaira giggled. And replied hearing from other end..

" It's not cookie.. It's Kaira.."

Arnav smiled hearing kaira's cute talk.

" Waoh.. Then Hi Kaira.. But what are you doing with Cookie's phone??"

He called Khushi as Cookie, earning a laugh from Kaira while Khushi rolled her eyes. 

" No..No.. She is my Cookie but yours Khushi!!"

Her innocent talk, did make Arnav feel delight!!! She is his..only his!!! He was so happy hearing from Kaira, people says kids talk that what adults find so difficult to express so easily!! Arnav smiled. A light pink shade came across on Khushi's cheek hearing uncle-niece conversation!!

Kaira added.

" Guess what Uncle??"

Arnav replied gathering his own strength to continue the conversation further.

"Guessing..  What Kaira??"

"Tonight I'll be sleeping with Cookie.. You out, Kaira In.. Hahahaha!!"

Arnav scrunched his brow.. Even this kid had known her uncle's insecurity.. Why will not she?? After all today-s kids are a little more advance!! They do know more than their age!!

Everything is just more than fine until it comes sleeping with Khushi. He can't bear sharing her with anyone even if that anyone is that litte  dog or his own niece. He wants to see himself beside her at the end of the day, he wants to find himself on bed beside her.. He was again went back to his possessiveness..

"Why?? Why are you staying there tonight??"

He cursed his Di and Jiju inwardly for this sample. If they can't manage with their daughter, then they should have taken time before thinking for a child. 

" I'll stay here.. What will you do??"(She asked stubbornly.)

" Kaira!!!"

"Uncle!!!"

Before they could continue their fight more, Khushi snatched the phone, 

"Shut Up you both!!", she said loudly.

Kaira made face as Khushi scolded her, she ran away from there. Khushi tried to stop her but could not. Taking the phone to her ear, Khushi asked.

"What were you asking Kaira, Arnav?? She is a kid, not you by the way!! Have you lost it permantently..??"

"Why does she behave so annoying sometimes?? Why can't she just sleep with Mumma Papa?? and why does Di keeps on sending her here.."

Khushi hit her own forehead.

"God! Will you stop it now?? You are sounding really rude Arnav.."

" I don't at all like it Khushi.. Nor then when your dog sleeps beside you, neither then when Kaira .."(He made himself clear to her.)

" What will you do then when we will have Our Baby?"

 She asked not thinking  as his words forced her to ask so..

But when she realized, her eyes got widen!!! Even Arnav too forgot to tell her anything, Khushi covered her mouth cursing herself. Was she really thinking so many thing ahead?? A baby.. Their Baby!! Their very own..

 Arnav could feel desire building up in his body.. He remembered that picture perfect image he had dreamt of their Own!! He could feel heat rising in his body.. This woman will be a death for him for sure if she continues to talk to him without thinking further..

Her palms started sweating, how could she say something so casually!! She asked as if they are going to have baby in few days... Having Baby!! Khushi hit her head.. Damn!!! Was she that serious now?? 

She could feel words stuck in her throat. Hanging up the call, not getting the energy to continue their talk more, Khushi sat there face palming.

"Khushi.. Can you come here??"

She could hear Anita's voice, but failed to respond back. She was wordless.. Her mind did stop receive anything. "Coming Maa", some how she could reply back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 10.4K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...
23.2K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
52.1K 4.2K 28
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
613K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.