My Hijab,Jake and I.

بواسطة Shazk80

Medina Jahan a devout Muslim girl Jake William white her childhood best friend When they both realise that t... المزيد

Chapter One/Whipped
Chapter Two..Pain in the a??
Chapter Three/ Jealous
Chapter Four/Keeping a distance
Chapter Five/sh?t
Chapter Six/Admitting
Chapter Seven/harder and harder
Chapter Eight/Leaving
Chapter Nine/Distant and Polite
Chapter Ten/Sugar and Fudge
Chapter Eleven/Finally..
Chapter Twelve/ First move
Chapter Thirteen/ Blushes
Chapter Fourteen/ Frustration
Chapter Fifteen/ Engagement to a stranger.
Chapter Sixteen/Childhood promise
Chapter Seventeen/Bittersweet confrontation
Chapter Eighteen/Blue eyed hottie
Chapter Nineteen/Goodbye
Chapter Twenty/Mutual respect
Chapter Twenty one/Adjusting
Chapter Twenty Two/Why
Chapter Twenty three/Mr white and Mrs Abbassi
Chapter Twenty Four/Always have...always will
Chapter Twenty five/My girls
Chapter Twenty Six/Focus
Chapter Twenty Seven/ Jake and Qumar
Chapter Twenty eight/Confession time
Chapter twenty nine/upping the game.
Chapter thirty/The plan
Chapter Thirty one/declaration
Thirty Two/Jake and Qumar part 2
Thirty Three/Manning up
Thirty Four/family
Thirty Five/Taking matters into my own hands
Thirty Six/ Jake And Qumar...part 3
Thirty Seven/facing reality
Thirty Eight/emotional revelations unveiled
Thirty Nine/love is in the Air.
Chapter Forty/Feelings
Forty One/Part one - unity
Forty two/Unity-part two
Forty three/Unity-part three
Forty Four/Beautiful Union
New story/Natasha and Hakim
Prologue to new story/Faith Prevails,Just believe

Epilogue

3.1K 134 38
بواسطة Shazk80

Medina

"What is it with that man and women throwing themselves at him?" I mumble miserably as I glare at the interaction between Jake and the very obvious, slutty ,P.E Teacher of the opposing team.

"Medina..The color green does not suit you, especially in your condition." Sarina throws me an amused look.

"I'm not jealous..I just hate the way she is practically forcing herself on my husband" I Reply sharply..whilst throwing daggers at the stupid woman who was totally oblivious.

"Medina...Take it easy darling..You know that Jakey loves you and only you..plus all this negative energy is not good for my poor nephew or niece you're carrying," She throws a hand over me and kisses me on the cheek.

I look down at my humongous tummy and smile. I'm due but this little terror is not making his/her appearance anytime soon. This is my second pregnancy, I look across at my beautiful One and a half year old daughter Maymoona who is sleeping in Kelly's arms.

She has light brown hair and has Jakes and Kelly's beautiful eyes. A dark emerald green. Her cute button nose and her small pouty mouth takes after me. Her personality is all Jake though. She grabs hold of your heart and will not let you go until you fall in love with her. Pretty hard not to..Alhumdulillah..I feel so blessed.

My God..We've only been married for well over two and a half years and I'm already having my second child.

I blush when I think about how I got in this condition in the first place. Jake and I can't seem to keep our hands of each other. So contraception goes out the window the moment we touch.

Crap...I need to stop as I can feel my face heating up and being pregnant has made me extra horny ..very horny...much to Jake's pleasure.

"Medinaaaaaaa!! I hate it when you do that.!!" Sarina nudges me gently.

"Sorry ..I was just thinking ab......"

"Er..We all know what you have been thinking about..your face says it all ..you dirty little woman." Kelly chuckles and Sarina joins in.

"Oh my God!...Seriously guys!!!. I am never confiding in you two ever again" I blush even more and try to hide behind my hijab.

"Ohhh look who's coming over..and the shameless man is looking at you as if he wants to eat you."Sarina whispers dramatically.

I look up to see Jake making his way towards us. Sarina is right he seems to be focused solely on me and again heat crawls up my face but I then remember the slutty teacher and him from earlier and flare my nostrils.

He stops and glance at our sleeping daughter. He lightly touches her hair then turns his attention to me.

"Mrs Al Karim..How are we doing?" He glanced at my tummy and back up again.

"We are doing fine..How are you and that bimbo doing?" I reply back with a serious tone.

I ignore the snickering of Kelly and Sarina. Jake's grin falters when he sees my flared nostrils.

"Medina..Love you know how she's like..She can't seem to get it through her head that I'm a happily married man and a father almost two children." He rolls his eyes and steps closer to take my hand in his.

I look across at the Maneater in question and find her looking back at us with a scowl.

What the hell..bitch!!

What is her problem? I know I look like a huge balloon these days but Jake is my husband and I will not let that bimbo intimidate me with her fake boobs and skimpy attire.

Standing up I bend low to Jake's ear and as I don't like to display my affection in public.. I decided to whisper in his ear instead very intimately.

"I know baby..I was just teasing..by the way ..you don't know how turned on I am right now when I see you in your sweats and muscle hugging T Shirt." I whisper seductively.

I then sit down as if I was just discussing the weather with him and put my hands on my huge tummy staring at him with a smile. I see his eyes darken and his knuckles go white as he clenches his fists.

Damn..he looks so fine when he gets aroused. His eyes ..my God those eyes just send shivers down my spine and the butterflies in my tummy erupts..good,they can keep the baby company.

"Jakey are you alright darling"? Kelly stifles a snort of laughter as she sees her brother eyeing me up and down.

"Just peachy sis.."He clears his throat
"I gotta get back." he goes to turn but then quickly turns back and leaning over the rail puts his huge sexy hands on my bump and rubs my tummy in a very sensual way not breaking eye contact.

Damn..he knows what he's doing..he wants to get his own back..to others he looks like a sweet doting husband checking up on his heavily pregnant wife,however only I know the meaning behind that gesture. His touch alone drives me crazy and what with me being very sensitive,hormonal and very horny he knows what buttons to press.

When he's satisfied with the results..leaving me blushing like crazy ...he straightens up and with a final wink turns to head back to his team of kids.

Sexy,smug bastard.

"That totally backfired didn't it sis.?" Sarina laughs out very loud.

I send her a glare but my lips are twitching.

"Actually Sarina dear...Jake got played really well by our darling Medina here." She gave me a conspiratal wink.

"Whatever do you mean Kelly?" I played along, giving her an innocent look.

"Oh come on..you knew that Jake was eyeing you all that time when he was talking to that bimbo. That's why he left her and came straight over as he was looking at the expressions on your face." Kelly looks at Sarina and they both laugh.

"Well it worked didn't it"? I smirk at them both.

"God..you are so crafty Medina Jahan Al Karim". Sarina giggles .

"Well all's fair in love and war..When a bitch is eyeing my man then I'm gonna use every trick in the book..and there's nothing like a heavily pregnant, teary eyed woman that gets her man running." I rub my huge bump as I feel a huge kick.

"See even the baby agrees". I laugh.

"You have my brother so whipped Medina..God he's so in love with you." Kelly looks at Jake and I find him staring at me.

".I know Kelly..I love him too..I'm so lucky ..Alhumdulillah."I look across at Jake and blow him a kiss. He pretends to catch it and puts his hand against his lips.

Such a sappy romantic cliched man..and he's all mine Alhumdulilah.

***********

The match is over and the Bimbo's team won. She may be a Maneater but she definitely knows what she's doing. Even Jake was impressed with the other team.

I look at him congratulating her. She goes in for a hug but he puts out his hand to be shaken. Which she very reluctantly shakes.

Bitch get over it .

I'm waiting for Jake to finish up. May has woken up ,Kelly and Sarina are letting her walk around the pitch. She's laughing and babbling and the two doting aunties are holding each of her hand walking at her pace. However the moment she sees her father walking towards her she lets go of her Aunties hands and toddle over in the direction of her father.

My breath hitches when I see him walking towards her. Damn he's so sexy when he holds our daughter in his arms, The resemblance is so uncanny and butterflies make their presence known.. again. He then turns with our daughter in his arms and makes his way towards me still smiling.

I wait for him to reach me and smile back at him. May babbles at me with excitement but the little Daddy's girl is very happy to stay in her father's arms.

"Mrs Al Karim..Do you want to go home and maybe we can pick up where we left off". He whispers softly.

I throw him a heated look and bite down on my lip. His gaze follows my movement and I quickly let go.

Suddenly I feel a gush of warmth running down my legs.

Oh shit!!!

" Um....How about we take a detour to the hospital instead My Love". I reply with a small groan.

"Why do we need t..."

His eyes widen when he looks at me then my huge bump and then back at me again.

"Yep..My waters just broke darling..it seems our baby is finally wanting to make an appearance."

I grimace when I feel a contraction coming on.

"Sarina...Kelly..Come quick!!...Medina has gone into labour..hurry up!!." Jake screams at the top of his lungs.

"Calm down Jakey..It's not like this is her first time..We know the drill". Kelly calmly takes May off Jake and hands her to Sarina.

"Your bag..your notes..your th...."

"We have everything on standby Jake..God it looks as if you're the one having a baby" Sarina scoffs.

"I AM HAVING A BABY...SILLY WOMAN.!!" Jake bellows at her.

I want to laugh out loud but my contractions are coming on very strong.

"Really Jake!!! My sister is the one.. who's going to pop your child out of her v...."

"Sarinaaaaaaaaaaa...Quiet!!'' I scream out whilst riding out my contraction .

Jake and Kelly take me slowly to the car. Sarina goes in her car to notify Mamma and to leave May with Abu Jan.

I send a silent prayer up to my Lord and Saviour. Wishing that he keeps me under his protection. Allah knows best and I trust him with my health and the health of my unborn child.

*******

Jake

I'm finally holding my beautiful son in my arms. I look down at Medina who is very tired but with a happy smile on her face. I bend down and kiss her passionately..she instantly responds and I reluctantly let go when the baby decides to let out a little cry.

"I think I know what he wants love..Bring him here" Medina open the top buttons of her gown and unclip her maternity bra.

I quickly give the baby to her as his cries are getting louder. The moment she latches our son on to her breast he stops crying and greedlily suckles.

"It seems I'm not the only one fond of those beautiful b...."

"Oh my lord...Jake! Stop". Medina throws me a glare and she blushes beautifully.

"What? I'm only telling the truth. I feel jealous..I guess it's only seeing and no touching from now on."

"Stop..please...you're incorrigible..what am I going to do with you and your mouth". Medina smooths down the hair of our son and continues blushing.

"Oh ..I can think of a few things Mrs Al Karim ..how about when you g...."

I didn't get to finish ,much to Medina's relieve as the door opened and our family started to pile in.

Mamma, Sarina, Kelly, Mom and Dad entered the room bearing flowers and balloons and chocolates..The noise level went up as everyone started to coo and make a fuss over mother and baby.

I looked at all my loved ones..apart from Uncle Jahan who was a typical pashtun man and was dead set against visiting his daughter in hospital. I didn't get it at first but Medina explained that Abu Jan found it embarrassing attending the maternity ward. It's a pashtun thing she says and I'm getting used to it.

I feel so blessed to have all these people in my life. My parents are over the moon with the extra addition to the family. The moment they heard they headed straight here from the countryside to see their new grandchild.

Kelly is crying whilst she holds her new nephew and Sarina has her arms around her staring down at the little fella who is now sleeping. The two Aunties are crazy about May and now I know our son will be extra spoilt too.

Mamma has her arms around Medina and My heart flutters at the sight. Mamma is like a second mother to me. She never stopped believing in us. She is a very devout woman just like her daughter and it's probably due to her prayers that we finally are here.

Allah, believe,prayer and Religion. I believe if you have that in life you can overcome anything.

Some people choose to have that in their life , some people don't'. We are not here to judge. Maybe some take more time than others to finally reach there.

Allah is the only one in my opinion that can show you the way and I thank him everyday for bringing me to this place. My journey was not easy. I had more than my share of struggles. I had to do it for me and not because the women that I love was a believer. That was just an added bonus.

I look across at Medina and she looks back at me with mutual feelings in her beautiful eyes. I blink back tears of happiness and I finally feel complete. I know that from the way she looks at me she feels exacltly the same and that's all I need.

Alhumdulilah.

A/N. Salam and hey guys.

This quick epilogue is for all my loyal readers.

I hope you enjoy it and it puts a smile on your face.

It has been fun writing this story and I love the response

it has receieved. I'm not a professional writer but my readers

have made me feel real special. Thanks from the bottom of my

heart you wondeful people.

Stay tuned..this maybe the end for this story but I'll be writing more.

In sha Allah.

Thanks once again.

Lots of love Shazk80 xxxx

P.s. Over 5000 reads....woooohoooo...xoxoxoxoxo

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.1M 353K 78
As a Muslim girl, marriage is one of Safia's biggest dreams. All her life she kept herself pure for her faith and her future husband. Although having...
BROKEN بواسطة habibaxoxo

قصص المراهقين

34.8K 1.6K 34
Somali seventeen year old Warsan practically had the perfect life until an unlikely situation flips her life around..all in a matter of 48 hours. The...
164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
4.6K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...