(Discontinued) Love on the Tr...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

You are Y/n Trax aka Fasttrack you and you are from a planet called Chalybeas, It's a world full of race trac... More

who you are
Harem
Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS
Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar
Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!
Chapter 4: Reverso
Chapter 6: Fall Formal
Chapter 7: The Hard Work of a Hero
Chapter 8: Rainbooms begins
Chapter 9: Omnitrix Showcase
Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous
Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning
Chapter 13: Battle of Bands
Chapter 14: Rise of the Dazzlebooms
Chapter 15: The Hangout
Chapter 16: Science VS. Magic
Chapter 17: Crystal Clear Spying
Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon
Chapter 19: Photopacalypse
Chapter 20: Banners, Banners Never Change
Chapter 21: Prep Time
Chapter 22: The Rivals
Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1
Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2
Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3
Updated Bio
Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts
Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem

Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth

2.1K 24 6
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

Twilight run down the sidewalk all the way to Rarity's boutique and runs into a changing room. You made the trip there as Fast-LR8, then you transform back to human form without the girls noticing. You then went into the boutique.

Rarity: "Is she alright?"

(Y/N): "She's fine, I'll talk to her.", as you said going into the changing room that Twilight is in.

You see Twilight talking to herself.

Twilight: "Only it's not okay. It's not okay at all! If I don't get my crown tonight, I won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons!"

(Y/N): "30 moons, as in 30 days?"

Twilight: "Yes,Oh, what are we gonna do?"

Twilight then put her hands onto her face. Spike and Skurd thought of something.

Spike: "Hmm. We tell them the truth."

Skurd: "Let them know what's really at stake if you don't get the crown tonight."

(Y/N): "They'll help us figure somethin' out."

Twilight: "But what if they won't? What if when they find out how different I really am...?"

(Y/N): "You're talking to a alien in disguise as a human with a watch that has the power to transform into 1,000,912 other aliens who also have a slimebiote for an adopted brother."

Skurd: "That's right."

Spike: "Twilight, these girls rallied around you 'cause they saw what was in your heart. They aren't gonna feel any differently about you when they find out you're a pony princess in Equestria."

Twilight then smiles and pet Spike.

Twilight: "I'm glad you followed me here, Spike."

Spike: "Me too. Unless, of course, we get stuck here for another thirty moons."

You then turn to Skurd.

(Y/N): "Skurd, if they're gonna tell the truth, so will we."

Skurd's eyes widened. You put your right arm in front of Skurd, and he latch onto the Omnitrix once more, and this it's permanent.

Skurd: "Let's show them what we can do."

(Y/N): "Ladies first."

Skurd: "Code of chivalry, I love it."

You then place a hand on Twilight's shoulder, which made Twilight lightly blush.

Twilight: "I'm glad to meet you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Same here."

You and Twilight step out of the curtains with Spike behind Twilight.

Applejack: "You okay?"

Rarity: "And what is that glob of slime doing on your watch (Y/N)?!", as she said in disgust.

(Y/N): "Twilight has something to say first."

Twilight: "The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight."

Pinkie: "WHAT!?"

Twilight: "It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snails ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations."

Pinkie: "WHAT?!?"

Twilight: "But the Fall Formal has to happen tonight."

Pinkie: "Wha-!"

Applejack covered Pinkie's mouth to make her stop. Twilight then lets out a sigh.

Twilight: "You see..."

Pinkie: "You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it, they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in thisworld and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time!"

Then you, Skurd, Twilight, and Spike jaw drop from that, you then whisper to her.

(Y/N): "Tell me she does that in your world."

Twilight nodded.

Twilight: "I think so."

Rainbow rubs her head in confusion.

Rainbow: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason."

Spike: "Nope, she's pretty much spot-on."

Skurd: "Listen to the pup."

Rarity: "They can talk!?"

Spike: "Oh, yeah! And back where I come from, I'm not even a dog! I'm a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon!"

Skurd: "You're still not gonna get that date boy."

Fluttershy then push Pinkie and Rarity aside.

Fluttershy: "This is so amazing! Tell me, what are you thinking right now?"

Fluttershy stares at Spike with a smile, he then turn to Rarity and walks to her.

Spike: "Sure would love a scratch behind the old ears!"

Rarity: "Gah..."

Spike: "Uh, maybe later."

Twilight: "How did you know all that?"

Pinkie: "Just a hunch."

(Y/N): "Okay, note to self, Pinkie is Pinkie."

Applejack: "Wait a minute! Lemme get this straight. You're a pony?"

Rarity: "You're a princess?"

Fluttershy: "You're from another world?"

Rainbow: "And you knew about this (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Pretty much."

Rainbow: "That... is... awesome!"

All the girls crowd around Twilight and Spike smirked.

Spike: "See? Told ya."

(Y/N): "That's not the only secret to be revealed."

The Humane 5 got confused for a moment. Then you transformed into your Citrakayah form and into Fastmatter. The girls were shocked to see it.

(Y/N) as Fastmatter: "The watch I wear everyday is called the Omnitrix and I'm not really human I'm a Citrakayah and so are my family."

You then turn into Fastblast.

(Y/N) as Fastblast: "It allows me to transform into any of the 1000912 aliens in it's inventory."

You then turn into WildTrack.

(Y/N) as WildTrack: "I use it fight crime all over town."

You then transform into Fastgrade.

(Y/N) as Fastgrade: "Each form has different powers."

You then transform into The Worst.

(Y/N) as Fast Worst: "For controlling the elements."

You then transform into Track Arms.

(Y/N) as Track Arms: "Or the fundamental laws laws of the universe like time, gravity, and radiation."

You then transform into Fast X.

(Y/N) as Fast X: "I nick them based on their powers and appearance."

You then transform into Wildmutt.

(Y/N) as WildTrack: *WildTrack roar*

Fluttershy then walk up to you.

Fluttershy: "Where's your eyes?"

You then turn your head to show gills moving. You see her with the vision of a Vulpinmancer.

Fluttershy: "You can see me, through those gills?"

You nod as in yes. Fluttershy then pets you on the head. You seem to be a enjoying it. You then flop on your back.

Fluttershy: "Aww, how adorable.", as she said rubbing your tummy.

You then got up, grab Fluttershy and and give a slobber kiss like a puppy dog. Her hair was standing on end from the saliva. This grossed out the girls, but not Fluttershy. You stop and Fluttershy go through things and she has a tug of war rope.

Fluttershy: "Wanna play tug of war?"

You nod and bite your end of the rope and pull it up, due to your super strength, Fluttershy was hanging on her end of the rope.

Fluttershy laughs from the joy of a giant puppy dog.

Skurd: "You had your fun, now let me show you what I can do."

You put Fluttershy down by letting go the rope from your jaws. Skurd then create tetramand arms on top of your head.

Rainbow: "Whoah, that's awesome!"

Skurd: "At your service."

You then transform back into your human form and Skurd put away the extra arms.

(Y/N): "Well, the gym is in no condition for the Formal."

All the girls look at each other with nervous expressions.

Later at the gym.

All the girls gasp.

Rarity: "I simply cannot believe they did all this!"

Pinkie: "If I only had some kind of... party cannon that could decorate everything super fast!"

(Y/N): "Put that on your wishlist Pinkie."

Twilight: "I know it seems impossible, but, maybe if we all work together?"

Applejack: "Now that's the kinda can-do spirit I'm lookin' for in a Fall Formal Princess! Let's do it, y'all!"

Rarity: "Absolutely!"

Rainbow: "Rock on!"

Pinkie: "Yes, indeedily!"

Fluttershy: "Yaaay!"

(Y/N): "Hero time!"

Skurd: "I'll be some assistance."

You and the girls look at Twilight waiting to put her hand in the middle. When she put her hand in the middle, you raise it and cheer. Then you came up an idea.

(Y/N): "How about we do this in a musical number."

Pinkie: "That's a great idea!"

Pinkie: "This... looks... sooooo... GOOD!"

You then hear Principal Celestia clapping to get the students' attention.

Celestia: "All right, everyone! Fall Formal is back on for this evening."

Everyone cheered.

Celestia: "So you'd better get out of here and start getting ready. Oh, and don't forget to cast your ballots for the Fall Formal Princess on your way out!"

Random guy: "You got my vote, Twilight."

Random girl: "Mine, too!"

Random girl 2: "Mine too!"

Random girl 3: "Mine too!"

As more students keep saying those words and putting in the ballots. You and the Humane 6 smile.

(Y/N): "Well, it's a official, Twilight is going to be princess of the Fall Formal and I will become Prince of the Fall Formal."

All the girls glared at you while Twilight blushes.

Rarity: "Why did you make a promise at the last minute?"

(Y/N): "don't know, it just came to me."

Spike then facepalm from your ignorance.

Rainbow: "Here's a tip for the future, TELL US AHEAD OF TIME!"

(Y/N): "Okay then."

All (except Twilight): "Next time, I get dibs."

You all walk off stage and head back to Rarity's boutique, the Humane 6 head to Rarity's and you head back to your house. While a certain bacon haired girl was watching all of you from a sports closet. She glares at her companions.

Sunset: "You're lucky she was able to pull this off. Next time I ask you to make a mess of things, try to show a little restraint! I need this Formal to go on tonight just as much as she does."

Later at the boutique.

Fluttershy: "I still can't believe we pulled that off!"

Rainbow: "I can! We're awesome!"

Rarity: "Enough chatter, girls. We need to get ready, and we need to look fabulous!"

While your at home getting on a tuxedo.

(Y/N): "Done and done."

Skurd: "You look like a man we Citrakayah."

(Y/N): "Thanks Skurd."

You head downstairs and your folks see you in your tux.

(Y/N): "What do you think?"

Sarah: "Awesome!"

Tina: "Handsome sweetie."

Trent: "A chick magnet."

(Y/N): "Dad!"

Trent: "Just kidding son."

You then hug your parents and your older sister with a smile. You then break the hug and transform into Fast-LR8.

(Y/N) as Fast-LR8: "You're the best guys, I love you."

You then run off.

Trax: "Bye son!"

Tina: "Bye pumpkin!"

Sarah: "Good luck little bro."

When you arrive at the school, you transform back into your human form. Then you spot a limo pulling into the drive way. And the Humane 6 came out of the vehicle in their beautiful dresses

You then see a car with a black car with a lightning bolt on it.

(Y/N): "Flash, Flash, hundred yard Dash!"

Flash: "Hey man, how are been?"

(Y/N): "Doing great, have that guitar dude?"

Flash: "Heck ya!"

You and Flash fist bumped.

(Y/N): "See you on stage?"

Flash: "Yep!"

Next: Chapter 6: Fall Formal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
220K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one clichΓ© story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
263K 8.7K 104
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...