(Discontinued) Love on the Tr...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

You are Y/n Trax aka Fasttrack you and you are from a planet called Chalybeas, It's a world full of race trac... More

who you are
Harem
Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS
Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar
Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!
Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth
Chapter 6: Fall Formal
Chapter 7: The Hard Work of a Hero
Chapter 8: Rainbooms begins
Chapter 9: Omnitrix Showcase
Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous
Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning
Chapter 13: Battle of Bands
Chapter 14: Rise of the Dazzlebooms
Chapter 15: The Hangout
Chapter 16: Science VS. Magic
Chapter 17: Crystal Clear Spying
Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon
Chapter 19: Photopacalypse
Chapter 20: Banners, Banners Never Change
Chapter 21: Prep Time
Chapter 22: The Rivals
Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1
Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2
Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3
Updated Bio
Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts
Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem

Chapter 4: Reverso

1.7K 26 6
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

(Y/N): "I want mine with some chocolate chunks, chocolate sauce and a cherry on top."

Twilight: "And... can I get mine with extra oats?"

Mrs. Cake: "Oats?"

Twilight: "Uh, scratch that. However you normally make it is fine."

Cup Cake then got a look of suspicion on her face, but sets the drinks down anyway. You then pay for the drinks. You then head to your table with the other. Twilight follows but she bumped into Flash Sentry, spilling her drink all over his shirt.

Twilight: "I am so sorry, I didn't see you there!"

Flash: "It's alright, hey you're the new girl that (Y/N) introduced me to."

Twilight: "Yep, that's me and (Y/N)'s over there.", as she said pointing to where you are.

Flash then look where you are and then look back to Twilight.

Flash: "Okay then, I guess the rumors are true about you and (Y/N), you two are competing for the crown."

Twilight: "So, would you vote for me?"

Flash: "Heck ya, (Y/N) is my best friend."

Twilight: "Thanks Flash."

Flash: "No problem, hey, did you two do anything funny in bed last night?"

Twilight blushes and twirl a bit of her hair.

Twilight: "No, we just slept together in the same bed, nothing sexual."

Flash: "I figured, (Y/N) is not ready for dating."

Twilight: "Okay."

Flash: "I thought it was too good to be true, (Y/N) sometimes doesn't know people who really like him, I wouldn't have guess that you and him do anything in bed."

Twilight's thoughts: "I wish we did."

Flash: "Well then, see you at the Formal.", as he said walking away.

Twilight then heads to the table where you and the girls are.

Rarity: "What steamy subject were you and Flash talking?"

Twilight: "Steamy?"

(Y/N): "You know, like hot or romantic."

Twilight blushes as she looks down at you. She avoids eye contact to make sure that you don't notice.

Twilight: "It's nothing."

Rarity: "Anyways, (Y/N) you need to keep a low profile to keep yourself hidden from Sunset Shimmer."

(Y/N): "It's pretty hard to miss someone with a special watch, a mood ring, and a fishhook necklace. I'm pretty sure anybody will spot me, especially girls and I don't know why it's hard to find a way to hide myself."

All the girls blushed because they know why.

Rarity: "Well, we can think of something."

Applejack: "All right, girls. Dance is tomorrow night, and we still don't know how we're gonna get Twilight the votes she needs to be named princess. Right now, folks only know the Twilight from the videos Sunset Shimmer posted online. We need to help 'em see her differently."

You and the girls think for a moment

Rarity: "I'VE GOT IT!"

Then everyone turn their attention to your table. Rarity blushes out of embarrassment and clears her throat.

Rarity: "Perhaps I have a solution. Now this may be an absolutely preposterous idea, but what if we all wore these as a sign of unity?"

She holds up plastic ears and tails.

Your Thoughts: "That's right, the horse is the school mascot."

Rarity: "Freshman year, they were very, very popular. A way for everybody to show their school spirit! You know? "Go, Canterlot Wondercolts!" Ahem. I haven't sold any in ages."

(Y/N): "Wasn't that last year?"

Rarity: "Metaphorically darling. I mean, the six of us are obviously very different, but deep down, we're all Canterlot Wondercolts! Sunset Shimmer is the one who divided us, Twilight Sparkle and (Y/N) Trax is the one who united us. And we're gonna let everyone know it! What do you think?"

Everyone gives a thumbs up except for you. You then get out a rubber horse mask and put it on. This confused the girls for a moment.

(Y/N): "I LOVE IT!", as you holding a thumbs up.

This made the girls laugh.

One day later, at the school's cafeteria. Pinkie starts banging her tray in rhythm in the lunch line. Rarity follows with clapping. Fluttershy then starts banging her cups in rhythm then Applejack follows with clapping and Rainbow start banging her tray as you started to do the same. Spike turn on a stereo that Rarity placed. The girls started singing and then you follow along.

50% of the girls in the lunch room are fangirling over your singing talent. While 49% had fainted and fell out of their chairs. The 1% is outside of the lunchroom., which is Sunset Shimmer staring at you and the singing. Sunset then turn to the dancing duo of Snips and Snail, which they're wearing the ears and tail.

Sunset: "Take those off! I have something I need you to do."

She looks over at you with the devil's smile.

Later, everyone in the halls and wearing CHS uniforms that Rarity made for everyone.

Rarity: "Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?"

Twilight: "It was a great idea, Rarity!"

(Y/N): "I give it a 11/10".

Rarity blushes from what you said. Applejack then notices Sunset and her lackeys.

Applejack: "Don't know what she's smilin' about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal."

They walk passed you as Snips and Snails lightly laugh. Sunset knocks on Vice Principal Luna's door and then go into innocent mode.

Sunset: "Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!"

(Y/N): "Don't like where this is going."

Later at the gym, the gym was completely a mess.

Sunset: "Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect! Why would Twilight Sparkle do something like this?"

Luna: "Why would you think Twilight was responsible for something like this?"

Sunset: "Because I have proof.", as she said hold a file folder.

Meanwhile, you and Flash Sentry are outside of Vice Principal's Luna's office.

(Y/N): "Twilight didn't destroyed the Formal, I need you to find proof of her innocence."

Flash: "You got it.", as he said running off to find proof.

Meanwhile, Twilight was called down to Vice Principal Luna's office.

Twilight: "But... But I don't understand!"

Luna: "This is clearly you in the photographs, is it not?", as she said showing pictures of Twilight trashing the gym.

Twilight: "Yes, but..."

Luna: "Not surprised actually, given you slept with (Y/N) from what I heard from the school. I think it should be fairly obvious that the school cannot let someone who would do something like this compete for the Fall Formal crown."

Twilight put her hands  to her eyes and sighs. Then there was a knock on the door.

(Y/N): " Vice Principal Luna. We found these in a trash can in the library."

Flash: "We thought you should see them. Someone obviously combined these photos to make it look like Twilight was the one who trashed the gym."

Luna: "I appreciate you both bringing these to my attention. In light of this new evidence, you may of course continue your bid to be crowned the Princess of the Fall Formal."

Twilight gasps and hug you with all of your might.

Twilight: "Oh (Y/N), I knew you'll me out of this."

(Y/N): "Wondercolts watch out for each other, and besides, I don't want my date to be Sunset Shimmer."

Flash: "So you are dating!"

(Y/N): "Not really, I made a late promise that I would be the date of the crowned princess of the Fall Formal."

Flash: "Eeeeh, close enough."

Luna's thoughts: "That's it, it's over, my love is gone forever!"

Luna: "I am afraid enough damage has been done to the gym that we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night. If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development.", as she said heading to her sister's office.

Then you realized something.

(Y/N): "Does the portal closes tomorrow?"

Her eye go wide.

Twilight: "Tomorrow night!? No, no-no-no-no-no, no no no no no! Nonononono! I can't! The portal! That'll be too late!", as she said running out of the room while grabbing her stuff.

Flash: "What's with her?"

(Y/N): "I'll explain later."

Next: Chapter 5: The Bomb Of Truth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
43K 1.3K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
220K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...