(Discontinued) Love on the Tr...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

You are Y/n Trax aka Fasttrack you and you are from a planet called Chalybeas, It's a world full of race trac... More

who you are
Harem
Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS
Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar
Chapter 4: Reverso
Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth
Chapter 6: Fall Formal
Chapter 7: The Hard Work of a Hero
Chapter 8: Rainbooms begins
Chapter 9: Omnitrix Showcase
Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous
Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning
Chapter 13: Battle of Bands
Chapter 14: Rise of the Dazzlebooms
Chapter 15: The Hangout
Chapter 16: Science VS. Magic
Chapter 17: Crystal Clear Spying
Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon
Chapter 19: Photopacalypse
Chapter 20: Banners, Banners Never Change
Chapter 21: Prep Time
Chapter 22: The Rivals
Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1
Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2
Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3
Updated Bio
Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts
Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem

Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!

2.1K 29 4
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

You and Twilight woke up and you two are facing each other. And sister just took a picture of the the moment.

(Y/N): "Wha, Sarah!", as you said getting up.

Twilight gets up as well.

Sarah: "So cute, you two make a really great couple!"

You and Twilight blush.

Skurd: "Dear sister, leave the bedroom immediately!"

Sarah: "Okay, fine I'm leaving, lovebirds.", as she said leaving your room.

You and Twilight blush even harder.

(Y/N): "Well, that was embarrassing."

Twilight: "Your telling me."

Twilight's Thoughts: "Maybe we'll become a couple after I confess my feelings for him."

Spike: "Darn it, I was about to kiss Rarity in my dream."

Skurd: "To be honest, you have no chance with her."

Later, you're going to the bathroom and you see Twilight naked. Twilight then look at you.

Twilight:(Y/N), get out!", as she said pulling the shower curtains to cover herself.

(Y/N): "Sorry!"

Later, you and Twilight head downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast and your folks are there.

Tina: "Morning baby cakes!"

(Y/N): "Morning everyone!"

Trent: "And there's my future daughter in law.", as he said looking at Twilight.

Twilight blushed harder than before.

Twilight: "I'm not his girlfriend!"

Trent: "You will soon."

Twilight then blush with fifty shades of red.

(Y/N): "Come on dad!"

Trent: "Alright, alright, I was just messing with you."

After breakfast you and Twilight head to school.

Twilight: "Those pancakes were delicious, your mom is a great cook."

(Y/N): "Mom's cooking is the best."

Twilight: "Fluttershy said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points.", as she said getting out a list.

Spike: "You made a list? That's so unlike you!", as he said laughing.

Twilight then open her backpack and gestured to get in it. Spike then get in the backpack. Skurd was in Twilight's backpack to keep Spike company.

Skurd: "You should keep that mouth shut mutt."

(Y/N): "Well, what's the plan?"

Twilight: "I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them how I fit in here!"

(Y/N): "Good plan."

Twilight: "Okay, guys. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students. The whole world sorta depends on it."

(Y/N): "I'll just open the door.", as you said opening the entry door to the school.

As you and Twilight walk down the halls, everyone is giving dark glares at you and Twilight.

Twilight: "Why is everybody looking at us funny?"

(Y/N): "I don't know."

Then you and Twilight were pulled into a different room by Rarity.

Rarity: "Alright, spill the beans!"

You and Twilight got confused a bit.

You and Twilight: "Huh?"

Then Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy appeared with angry glares.

Applejack: "What were you doing at (Y/N)'s house?!"

(Y/N): "She was staying over for family to buy a house."

Pinkie: "What was she doing in your bed!?"

(Y/N): "We don't have a guest room."

Fluttershy: "Did you have "fun" last night?"

(Y/N): "What do you mean?"

Pinkie then put a laptop on a desk and it has an article by Anon-A-Miss.

(Y/N): "I saw (Y/N) leading Twilight to his house, what kind of "Fun" they had?", as you said reading the article.

Pinkie: "Did you do any funny with Twilight?"

(Y/N): "Heck no, and it's none of your business!"

Applejack: "Sounds to me ya did it!"

(Y/N): "WHAT EWW, no, we didn't do that! And I can't let Twilight sleep on the streets."

The 4 girls didn't believe you.

(Y/N): "We came here looking for you girls so you can help us win the crown, and you're all mad about me sharing a bed with Twilight? I don't know who found my address or who followed us."

Then the girls turn to each other and argue with each other. You then head to the chalk board and scratch on it.

You then grab the yearbook from Twilight's bag.

(Y/N): "Now we got your attention", as you said handing Twilight the yearbook.

Everyone turn their attention to the yearbook.

Twilight: "I wanna show you something. You were friends once.", as she said showing a picture of the Freshman Fair.

Applejack: "The Freshman Fair. Y'all remember?"

All: "Yes."

Twilight: "But something happened. I think that something was Sunset Shimmer."

(Y/N): "Yeah, she framed us."

Rarity: "Well, it's a nice theory, darling, but Sunset Shimmer had nothing to do with it."

Fluttershy: "She's right. Sunset Shimmer isn't the one who ruined my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers! It was supposed to be a serious event, and Pinkie Pie ruined it!"

Pinkie: "What are you talking about? I got a text from you saying that you didn't want a silent auction. You wanted a big party!"

Fluttershy: "Uh! I never sent you a text!"

Pinkie: "You didn't?"

(Y/N): "Let me see?", as you said looking over Pinkie's phone.

You see the time it was sent by 10:13 PM.

(Y/N): "It was sent on 10:13 PM, Fluttershy where were you during that time?"

Fluttershy: "At the animal shelter."

(Y/N): "Someone set you up Pinkie."

Rarity: "You don't think she's the one who's been sending me those e-mails, do you? Every time I volunteer to help with the decorations at a school function, I get an e-mail from Pinkie Pie saying she has plenty of volunteers! And then I find out she's done everything herself."

Pinkie: "I never sent you any e-mails!"

Applejack: "Maybe she's the reason Rainbow Dash didn't show up for my bake sale!"

(Y/N): "Didn't you ever ask Rainbow Dash why she didn't show up?"

Applejack: "Heh, I guess I kinda stopped talkin' to her at all after that.", as she said taking her hat off to show apologetic expression.

Twilight: "Maybe now would be a good time to start."

Later, you and the girls head to the soccer field where Rainbow is doing trick shots. Then Rainbow and Applejack talk to each other while you and the girls are watching them from afar.

Rarity: "They're actually talking! That's a good sign!"

You see them talking and they hug each other.

Pinkie: "Hugs! Ooh, hugs are always good!"

All the girl's thoughts: "Even they're from (Y/N)."

You then notice that the girls are looking at you.

(Y/N): "What?"

All the girl: "Nothing!"

Then they look at Applejack and Rainbow Dash, as they come to you with a smile on their face.

Applejack: "Somebody, and I think we can all guess who, told Rainbow Dash that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Dash showed up with all the softball team and thought I'd cancelled on her!"

Rainbow: "So you're lookin' to dethrone Sunset Shimmer and become Princess of the Fall Formal, huh?"

Twilight nods.

(Y/N): "Indeed."

Rainbow then look at you and blush.

(Y/N): "Hey Dash."

Rainbow then lean into Applejack's ear and whisper.

Rainbow: "Why didn't you tell me that (Y/N) is gonna be here?"

Applejack: "He helped out repair our friendship, how was ah suppose to know he'll be here?

Rainbow: "You could've bring it up."

Applejack: "I thought it wasn't a good tie to mention it."

You remembered something.

(Y/N): "Hey, I remembered something, I signed up for Fall Formal Prince, I need a prom date for the formal besides Sunset."

Then all the girls look at you.

(Y/N): "What?"

Rainbow: "Why didn't you say anything?"

(Y/N): "I just remembered it at the last minute."

Rainbow's thoughts: "I had the chance and lost it! What is wrong with me!"

Rainbow: "Gotta say, I'd really love to see that happen. I'll totally help you out! All you gotta do is beat me in a game of one-on-one."

Twilight: "What?"

Rainbow: "First to five goals wins."

Rainbow made the first goal.

 Rainbow: "One-zip!"

One game later, the girls didn't notice you were gone.

Sunset: "Alright you two, ready for some cut and paste later?"

Snips and Snails nod in agreement. At the moment, you're Ghostfreak and you're invisible. You're behind Sunset and then you transform into Toepick. Snips and Snails sees you behind Sunset.

Sunset: "What are you numbskulls looking at?"

Snips points at a spot behind Sunset, which is where you are. Sunset then look at you.

Sunset: "What are you suppose to be, a dollar store monster from a low budget film?"

In response, you open the cage that covers your face. You scared the color and clothing off of them once again.

Sunset: "SWEET CELESTIA IT'S HORRIFYING, RUN FOR THE HILLS!"

Then Sunset and her lackeys run off with their clothing, they ran hard enough to make them possible participates of a marathon. You then turn back into your human form without the girls noticing and head back to your seat in the bleachers. Rarity notice you.

Rarity: "(Y/N), darling, where were you?"

(Y/N): "Bathroom."

You then see Twilight completely exhausted and Rainbow jumping up and down in victory.

Rainbow: "That's game!"

You and the girls head over to Twilight and look down at her.

(Y/N): "Not the most athletic person in the group that's for sure."

Rarity: "I... really thought you were gonna... pull it off there in the end!"

Rainbow: "So what's the plan? How can I help you be princess instead of Sunset Shimmer?"

Twilight was confused as the her sweat goes away.

Twilight: "But... I... lost!"

Rainbow: "Of course you lost. I'm awesome! But I'm not gonna help just anybody try and beat Sunset Shimmer. The Fall Formal Princess should be someone with heart and determination. You've proved that you've got 'em both!"

Rainbow and Twilight hug each other and you and the girls.

(Y/N): "Guess Twilight is my date."

Twilight blushes while the other girls glared at you.

Rarity: "I'm still mad that you didn't tell me that you're the Fall Formal Prince.", as she said turning away and crossing her arms.

You then place a hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): "There's always the Spring Fling."

Rarity then turns around and nuzzles your hand on her cheek as she blushes. While everyone gave you Death Stares.

(Y/N): "If you can forgive me, Rares?"

Rarity's blush grows from the sound of the nickname.

Rarity: "Oh yes, I forgive you!", as she said hugging you tightly.

Rainbow: "Game plan, what is it?"

(Y/N): "We'll discuss it, at Sugercube Corner."

Pinkie: "That's a good idea!', as she said jumping up and down with happiness.

Next: Chapter 4: Reverso

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 16.9K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
164K 8.1K 48
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
216K 6.5K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
112K 4.3K 26
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚