Aashiqui (Completed)

By Thedreamer_Ak

They loved each other but he had to marry her younger sister. How the relation will affect? More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Party Plan
Chapter 3: Her Anger
Chapter 4: Her Care
Chapter 5: His Anger
Chapter 6: Birthday Memory
Chapter 7: His Stubbornness
Chapter 8: Wedding Reception
Chapter 9: Aftermath Reception
Chapter 10: The Night
Chapter 11: Hiding Truth
Chapter 12: Her Decision
Chapter 13: Her New Boss
Chapter 14: Convincing Him
Chapter 15: Handling Her
Chapter 16: Argument
Chapter 17: His Anger
Chapter 19: Hidden Care
Chapter 20: Confession And Decision
Chapter 21: Seperation
Chapter 22: Moments
Chapter 23: Meeting Each Other
Chapter 24: Sisters Patch Up
Chapter 25: His Plan
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Coming To Delhi
Chapter 28: Wedding And Confession
Chapter 29: Her Denial
Chapter 30: Danger
Chapter 31: Together
Epilogue

Chapter 18: His Concern

466 30 81
By Thedreamer_Ak

Mumbai

Manvi's idea worked thus, the month sales has been increased. The staff appreciated her and congratulated her.

Virat saw this from his cabin, he thought "itna kaam karwaunga ki khud job chodke jayegi"

It is the face, whenever female gets more appreciation male ego gets crushed. In the evening, everyone began to leave.

Manvi stood up, Virat came to her desk and placed files on her table "incomplete hai.. Ahana chodke gayi thi ab uski jagah aayi ho toh complete karo.. And tomorrow morning I want them on my desk" he ordered.

"Ghar jaake.. Kar lungi" she replied.

"Yahi karo.." he said coyly.

Manvi sighed, she sat down and mumurmed "Sadu kahike.. Nahi zulmi boss"

He had left for home, she sighed.. "Huh.. ab toh main bhi ye khatam kiye bina jaane nahi waali.. Ego toh mujhmei bhi hai"

She began working, she needed some reference. She stood up and moved to the file room. The guard came to check and found none around. He turned off the lights and locked the main door.

The lights gets off, Manvi was confused she took her phone and used the flash light of it. Finally she found the file, she came out and saw all darkness.

"Ye lights ko kya hua??"

She tried to locate the switch board but could not find it. Her phone turned off, the battery was dead. She crushed the phone "isko bhi abhi dead hona tha"

She went to the main door and knocked it.. "Koi hai bahar?? I am inside.. Hello"

At home, Virat could sleep. He was feeling he had done wrong. He should not have left her alone in the office. He stood up and looked at the time it was 1 am, Manvi should have returned.

He moved up picking up his phone and kept on calling her but her phone was switched off.

He decided to check himself, he rushed out taking the car keys. He unlocked the car, set in and dozed towards office as he recalled an incident.

Ahana and virat were out for work, suddenly ahana shouted.

He asked "kya hua?"

"ghar ki electricity is not working and door jam ho gaya hai mannu zyda der band nhi rah sakti dum ghut jayega uska" she said in panic tone.

That day, her health deteriorated. He drove asap. He reached the building gate but it was locked.

Here manvi started to sweat badly, she started to have suffocation as windows were locked too fan, Ac nothing was working. She closed her eyes "di.." she uttered.

Ahana woke up with a jerk, she felt uneasy. She thought about Manvi. She picked her phone and dialed her number but deleted as Manvi does not want to talk to her.

"mannu tu thik hai na" she thought as she was feeling reckless.

Virat broke the lock with the brick and entered inside the building. He rushed to the 3rd floor and found the office door locked.

He had the spare key, he opened it and firstly turned on the switch board.

He entered inside and was shocked seeing Manvi lying unconscious on the floor. He rushed to her and tapped her face "Manvi manvi" he shouted..

But she was not opening her eyes. He picked her up in his arms and took her to the hospital immediately.

City hospital

Manvi has been treated by a doctor. For the first time, the concern for her is seen on his face. He felt guilty for leaving her alone in the office.

Doctor came out of treatment room, he asked curiously "Doctor how is she?"

"she is fine. Kaafi time tak thik se breath nhi kr paayi thi.. Kal aap unhe ghar le jaa sakte hai" he informed and left.

Virat had a sigh of relief. If something had happened to her how could he face Ahana. He entered inside the room and sat on the couch looking at her who was lying on the bed with oxygen attached to her face.

The next morning manvi opened her eyes. She looked around and assumed she was in hospital.

She turned to her side and found a nurse. She asked "nurse main yahan kaise?"

"aapke husband raat laaye they aapko he was really worried about you.." she answered with a smile.

Manvi was surprised, he brought her here and was awake the whole night for her. He entered inside and gave her a look.

He kept the medicine on the table and left the room without saying anything.

Around 3 pm, an office staff came. "hello mam.. Sir ne kaha hai aapko ghar chod dun.." he greeted her.

Manvi frowned hearing this. Why can't he come himself if he had so much concern for him. She eyed him and said something to which he was left shocked.

"yahi baat jaake apne boss ko bolo" she said angrily.

The person left the hospital and came to office. He passed Manvi's message to Virat. He gave him a look and moved out of the office.

Delhi

Ahana was working, but she was lost in her own thoughts. She was missing her sister badly.

Aarav entered inside the cabin and kept the file on the table.. "Ahana.. Kuch errors circle kiye hai dekh lena.." he said.

But Ahana had not heard him, he looked at her carefully. He snipped his fingers in front of her.

She finally looked at him and asked "aap kab aaye?"

"Jab tum apne hi khayalo mein khoyi hui thi" he replied sitting on the desk.

Ahana looked down, he questioned "what happened? Jabse aayi ho ya toh gussa karti ho ya khoyi si rehti ho?"

Ahana eyed him and replied "mera personal matter hai aapko batana zaroori nahi samajhti main.."

"Are.. hum dost hai na.. Toh doston ko secret bata sakte hai" he said with a smile.

Ahana raised her eyebrow and asked "hum dost kab bane?"

"Come on ahana.. Main itna bura bhi nahi ki dost na ban saku tumhara.. Meri izzat ki vaat mat lagao yaar.. Achi khasi reputation hai meri delhi mein" he said raising his collar.

Ahana said coyly "mujhe koi matlab nahi hai.. Please aap mera karna chod dijiye.. Leave me alone.."

She stood up and tried to move out of the cabin, but stopped when he said "apni behen ko miss kar rahi ho na"

Ahana was stunned hearing, Aarav jumped off the table and came in front of her. She gave him a questioning look, how does he know about her sister?

"Aap..."

He smiled and said "uss din tumhare ghar pe jab set up kiya tumhare saath ek ladki ki tasveer mili thi maine wo frame wahi rakha socha shayad tumhari sister hogi"

"Kaha hai wo?" he asked.

"Mumbai mein hai apne pati ke saath" she replied.

"Naraz hai tumse?" he asked

"Aap sawal bahut karte hai" Ahana said irritatedly.

"Tum seedha seedha jawab bhi toh nahi deti ho.." he said frowning.

Ahana sighed.. And shook her head "baaz nahi aaoge na tum.."

Aarav smiled and shook his head negatively.. "Main toh curious banda hun.. Waise tum bhool rahi ho hum date pe jaane waale they iss weekend.."

Ahana remembers.. "Main nahi aaungi.." she informed.

"Sunday.. Sharp 11 am main pick karne aaunga tumhe.." he said and moved out of the cabin.

Ahana yelled "I am not coming.."

Aarav just smiled..

Ahana frowned... "koi boss nahi sunta hai.. Ye flirty waala bhi nhi.." she murmured.

Just then Aarav's voice was heard "haaye.. Hum toh zindagi bhar aapki sunenge.. Bas aap haan toh kahiye"

Ahana looked and it was him on the door. Ahana gave him a look as he again flirted with her. He laughed at her expressions and left.

Ahana smiled a little, she controlled her smile. What was happening to her?? Why was she smiling? Was he really changing her mood? 

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 21.5K 108
ft. tejasswi prakash and karan kundraa other character will be added Concept- tejasswi a newbie in the industry and karan a very famous actor comes...
220K 19.1K 105
His love for her And ought for family! Her past and insecurities . . . Still they are meant to be each other. Peep inside the story for know more.
112K 5.1K 24
ye baazii mohabbat kii baazii hai naadaa.n ise jiitnaa hai to haare chalaa jaa ~Sheri Bhopali A story that involves two completely different individu...
16.9K 57 12
बचपन के दोस्त के साथ संभोग सुख की कहानी