The Nerd's Mafia

By selaeloestherina

(book 1) Neddy Smith is a boy who finds himself in an orphanage, he is a nerd that is dedicated to his school... More

Chp 1- The orphanage
Chp 2- The town named Creak
Chp 3- Rules
Chp 4- Glass again?
Chp 5- Lavander scent
Chp 6- The blue eyed Angel
Chp 7- The legend of Isaiah Kane
Chp 8- Family dinner?
Chp 9- Group red
Chp 10- Emotional outburst
Chp 11- Badass Pearl
Cph 12- His sensation.
Chp 13- Friends?
Chp 14- Unwanted desires
Chp 15- Disappeared
Chp 16- You moaned "Neddy"
Chp 17- Romeo and Juliet
Chp 18- Party time
Chp 19- First Orgasm
Chp 20 - "Of course i remember"
Chp 21- Ditching
Chp 22- Bury a friend
Chp 23- Comfortable
Cph 24- Deviless and the Angel
Chp 25- I'II find out
Chp 26- Mama Takis
Chp 27- The secret meeting
Cph 28- Mine ONLY
Chp 29- Questions
Chp 30- Neddy's theories
Chp 31- Her family
Chp 32- "How does a python kill?"
Chp 33- Adopted
Chp 34- Acceptance
Chp 35- A DEADLY VIEW
Chp 37- Claimed
Chp 38- The story of Pearl Wilton and Neddy Smith
Chp 39- Paranormal activities
Chp 40- Shit! Where's My tangible?!
Chp 44- I am coming for you Tangible
Chp 45- Saved
Chp 46- The beginning of War
Chp 41- A Scorpion
Chp 42 - I miss you
Chp 43- Hopeless Host
Q and A
A/N

Chp 36- "You lied."

1.3K 57 2
By selaeloestherina

Pearl's POV

"You lied."

I arrived back home with the speaker in my hand before going to the lounge and sat down on the sofa. It was quite except for the guards and luckily a slave was hovering around the corner.

"Hey." I called making her flinch and turn around slowly with her head looking down not moving a single thing.

Gosh Stephanie trained them well.

"Um..." I started but was cut off through my sentence.

"Why on Earth is your foot like that?" Stephanie demanded out of nowhere making the servant stand straighter.

"Leave." I commanded and she obeyed immediately "really Stephanie?"

"Look girl you're title is fear and mine is slave...Soo..u-um" she said confidently but sturtted when she saw the look I was giving her.

"Anyway.. everyone knows about the party tomorrow."

"Good." Kieran said out of nowhere making me roll my eyes "and Pearl you not coming."

"Why?" I asked slowly as Steven came in the house running like a fool busy yelling get it off.

Took me a minute to realise that a spider was on his shirt and he was afraid of it. Kieran just stood still clearly not going to remove it, Stephanie ran around with him and i had to bite my lip to prevent laughing at their little tag game.

"Because you will ruin everything with your title." He deadpanned before walking out.

I groaned before leaving these two fools to run around. My room was neat and quiet except for Lydia who was eating her chips with suicide squad on.

"Yeah Harley baby!...oh hey Pearl."

"Bitch... I need to smoke."

"Ooh..yeah. let's watch the movie and do both."

"Totally."

Took about hours till we fell asleep with the TV on and gosh I woke up in a very weird position. Lydia was sleeping on the mat. I blinked twice before looking for a clock and gosh I was so fucking hungry.

Luckily it was about six am and I had plenty of time. I bathed and wore black gothic baggy clothes but this time I applied make up and some black sheet to create an effect on my look. I left Lydia like that because Gosh the girl knew how to fight if you woke her up.

Breakfast was already ready and shockingly I found Emmanuel and Kieran there alone. Emmanuel sat far away from Kieran but what shocked me was their silence also how they were not breaking furniture.

They just looked at each blankly until I cleared my throat.

"So fucking hungry.'' I greeted before taking my seat.

"I thought so." Emmanuel said countinusly eating his eggs.

"There was an announcement in the news about a woman...a woman who was killed." Kieran said playing with his fork "Her head was in her lap with the words Hoe on her chest.. and oh I wonder who did it?"

"Oh." Me and Emmanuel said with a challenging voice.

"Mmh." Was all he said before we ate breakfast quietly. Stephanie eventually joined in along with Steven and we left.

I couldn't wait to see my Neddy. I have plans for today and I cannot wait to show them off. The School was loaded as always and shockingly Neddy was not running all over his locker which means he was in Blossom's class.

I walked there receiving looks from people but they moved quickly out of my way cause duhhh... they were scared shitless. I was wearing like the Reaper himself, huge baggy clothes and dark eye contact with gothic makeup.... that's it.

Blossom was not there heck there was a huge white note that read Absent blah blah blah.

I blinked slowly before narrowing my eyes on it. If Blossom wasn't here so wasn't Neddy so I had to walk there.

Jesus Christ. The fucking women lived near our branch which was on Hinton street... the distance was long but hey Neddy was worth it.

I started my journey before the school begin and walked to Blossom Hill's house. Her house was not fancy nor poor just avarage, the neighborhood was acceptable.. not too loud nor too quiet. Her house was painted a deep Navy blue with a dark black fence, nice sweet green grass.

I smirked when I saw a shadow of a short guy on the window which had  closed curtains at nine.. wooow.

I touched the cold fence before shivering. I held it so tightly that a mark was definitely left behind on my palms, I jumped over easily enjoying the soft sound the grass made with each step I took.

I knocked receiving no answer. I knocked again before Blossom came, her hair was in different direction and she had dark circles under her eyes like she hasn't slept. She still wore the same outfit from yesterday and what shocked me was how she paled when she saw me.

"What... you fucking saw me with dark eye contacts yesterday. Now move and lemme see neddy."

"Um.." she said trying to close the door and coming out so I had no view of what happened inside the house but I groaned with annoyance.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"What?" I demanded "that's my--"

"I know but not today."

"Well too bad. Open up."

She swallowed bowing her head well that's because I was being a jerk and was using my title on her.

"Pearl--"

"Mafia of fear." I corrected coldly making her swallow.

"Majesty of fear.. hear my pleading and--"

"Disrespectful... Lemme in."

"I--"

"Blossom Hill. Open. The. Door." I ordered and just like that the door opened and behind her stood neddy. I pushed her outta the way walking to him, Blossom closed the door.

"Neddy--"

"It's ok." He said making Blossom nod before disappearing. The house was neat with blossom's pictures and a sweet longue came in view but I didn't walk in there instead I focused on the boy who looked beautifully horrible. Red puffy eyes, red nose and he kept sniffing.

"Pearl."

"Gosh tangible what--" I froze when I went to touch him but he backed away. I frowned slowly although I knew perfectly well what he wanted to say.

"Pearl did you kill my stepmother?"

No need to play around the bush.

"Yes she was a bitch... duhh."

"Pearl she was my mother!"

"Step."

Neddy placed his hand in his hair pulling desperately before looking at me.

"Pearl how--"

"A woman who is a mother cares for their babies. She used you for her beatings, heck she even tried to sleep with you once... she punished you for nothing!"

"Pearl you had no right! No right to take away a person's life and that's personal!!"

"Oooh neddy Smith are you...is that fear...are you afraid of me?"

No answer.

"Wooow." I turned around opening the door in such range I almost pulled it off and thrown it across the grass.

"P-PEARL that's not it am just grieving."

"You lied Neddy...you fucking lied. I thought you accepted me." I said but never turned around to see his reaction.

"Pearl I do love the real you..but killing--''

"Neddy Mafia goes with killing...I Kill for survival but I guess you're just a liar."

He flinched.

"No I was shocked not scared."

"Bye Neddy Smith." I shut the door painfully behind me before stomping to the gate. I needed to have Lydia here, I needed drugs. Some sexual activities and some drugs, a little bit of that and this. I was going to be alright I thought as I ignored his cries.

"Pearl come back!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 201 19
Avery Turner is meant for perfection. Perfection in this case, is very academic and not social or emotional. No one has to know that though. For ever...
60K 3K 26
Maxx and Kody are polar opposites, the only event that draws them together is a kiss from a summer two years ago. Kody moved away, while Maxx stayed...
190K 5K 43
[𝐌𝐱𝐌] "I want you, badly," he says with pleading eyes. "Oh yeah?" I cock an eyebrow. I watch as he swallows nervously, not knowing what my next w...
17.5K 535 35
BOOK ONE OF THE "BROKEN" SERIES "He looked like Heaven. She felt like Fire." Blaise Nightshade. A small, feisty, and vulgar high schooler with a rock...