JAWAHIR

By hafsatou__

JAWAHIR is the only daughter to a single mother hajiya saratu who forced her into an arranged marraige to the... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
A/N
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOUTY ONE
CHAPTER FOUTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
Annoucement!!!!
It's finally out!!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

6.2K 632 10
By hafsatou__

The following weekend Muhammad decided to take jawahir out since she have been complaining of being bored so after they finish having breakfast he told her to get ready they are going out.she rush to her room  quickly and had a quick shower then wore a comfortable but presentable cloth,he was in the car already when she came down she enter the car and they zoom off.

"Where are we going"she asked curiously.

"Many places but we are starting with Abdullah's crib then the list goes on, you know zumuchi"he said the last part wiggling his brows and she laugh at his expression.few months back if you told her that her relationship with Muhammad could turn out to something close to this she would laugh it out on your face but alhamdulillah for the change.they pull over at  Abdullah's crib and before jawahir could open her door Muhammad beat her to it she gave him a sweet smile and muttered thank you while he just gave her a polite smile and held her hand in his as they walk hand in hand to the door.Muhammad rang the door bell a maid appear dressed in her uniform.

"Good morning sir,ma'am"she said with a professional nod,they answer and she usher them in as she could remember Muhammad.they settle down in a parlour and she disappear then came back and said "Mrs Abdullah will see you in a few"she said professionally and left them,right in que sameera came downstairs with baby basam dropped in her waist,jawahir immediately stand up and pick up basam then hug sameera lightly.

"Good afternoon sir"she said with a glint of mischief as she laughed while jawahir was busy playing with basam who was giggling in his babyish way.

"Our madam,how are you"he asked in similar manner. she answered then he added "where did you hide yout bodyguard"

"He is....."And before she could finish abdallah came in saying"I'm right here"and they all laughed they exchange pleasantries with jawahir then he sit beside his wife which is opposite jawahir and Muhammad while sameera took the intercom and ask the maids to bring some refreshments for them.

They ate lunch at the abdallah's and left immediately after  lunch,they visit other houses of relatives before going to Muhammad's parent house.they walk hand in hand to the parlour before muttering their salaam simultaneously and walk to daddy's parlour the could hear some noise comming from there while Muhammad still held jawahir's hand in his jawahir tried to wiggle her hand out of his but her action was in vein,they entered with a salaam and found the parlour filled with all the family members,surprisingly basma was also there sitted beside a older replica of her and a bit of daddy whom jawahir concluded to be basma's mother her face held an expression that everyone will be moved with.

"Basma you didn't tell me hajiya has come"muhammad said to basma

"Wallahi Ya moh it skipped my mind"she said sheepishly.

Jawahir and Muhammad both squat in respect an greeted the elders,everyone one answered both of them and only one voiced echoed in jawahirs head it held an aura of authority and power as she answered "lafiya Lau muhammadu"as if he is the only person that greeted her they sat on the carpeted floor then daddy said to jawahir "this is hajiya my elder sister and also basma's mother and hajiya this is Muhammad's wife jawahir"

"Ina yini hajiya(good afternoon hajiya)"jawahir greeted again even though she thinks the woman doesn't like her.

"Lafiya"she answered simply as if she was forced to and everyone felt the tension.

"Hajiya how was the trip hope you enjoyed it"Muhammad decided to break the tension and with that they kept chatting knowing hajiya loves gisting alot jawahir just kept fiddling with her fingers and talking a bit when required until the twins decide to sweep her up to their room and she was so glad they did so,she was really in need of a space to breath well away from the intriguing deathly glares hajiya and basma were sending her.

"Thank you so much,what would I do without you,i love you guys"jawahir said immediately after entering their room while engulfing them in a hug.

"Save the I love you for your husband,he sent both of us a message"feenah said as awnnned.

"And also save the hug and even more for him"feesah added winking at jawahir.

"You guys are so I don't even know what to say"she try to hard to stop herself from blushing.

"Awwwnnn someone is blushing"the twins said in union and she hit them with the pillow beside her and they all burst into series of laughter.

"What am I missing"Muhammad said as he walk in with a smile on his face as he have listen to thier conversation.

"Adda was thanking,hugging and telling us she loves us earlier for bringing her up here so we told her to save it....."feenah being the talkative started and before she could finish jawahir hit her with a pillow to stop her from finishing what she was about to say and instead feesah concluded for her "So we told her to save it for you since you were the one that ask us to bring her up"and by the time she was done talking jawahir wants the ground to open and swallow her,heat was radiating down her spine.

"Now without a doubt I know you guys are my sisters"he said grinning from ear to ear and they all laugh at his expression including jawahir.

"Ready to go milady" he turned to jawahir faking an accent,the twins awwed at them and jawahir blush a bit.

They walk to the parlour chatting throwing some jokes here and there laughing heartily with Muhammad holding jawahir's hand he didn't release it even after they went into the parlour.they sat close to each with basma and hajiya throwing them a not very appealing mostly to jawahir.

"Daddy,mom we will take our leave,hajiya"Muhammad said as he stand he stretch his hand out for jawahir and she sheepishly took the hand and stand up she release his hand then walk to daddy and tell him goodbye she hugged mommy goodbye then walk to hajiya and tell her goodbye which she didn't reply she just nodd her head and her action didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"Basma when are you coming back"Muhammad ask her

"I will come back when hajiya is coming to visit"she answered and he just nod.

They walk out jawahir hug the twins while Muhammad open her door  And they zoom off.

"Where are we going now Ya moh"she asked.

"We are going to visit mama then go home"he said before adding "stop calling me that"

"What"

"Ya moh"he said mimicking her voice and she laughed.

"I don't talk like that,what do you want me to be calling you"she asked.

"Come on babe,you can call me baby,habiby,darling,gum drop,mi amore,mon cherie they are many of them just choose from them or other wifey to hubby name not Ya moh"he said uttering the last word in annoyance and she laughed out loud.

"How about Mr arrogant"she said wiggling her brows and he laughed.

"Ay ay Mrs arrogant"he joined her.

After isha prayer they were back home,thank God they have eaten at mama's place she is too tired to cook,she walk directly upstairs to her room and went in to have shower as Muhammad was answering a phone call outside.

Muhammad came into her room and find nobody he heard the sound like someone is in the bathroom he close all the windows as the rain was about fall,he laydown on her bed using his phone when she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her which stops mid thigh.

"What are you doing here I mean..."she don't even know what to say as she was not to comfortable this is the first time he have seen her like this not only him no man has ever seen her like this.

"I just came to check up on you when I heard you were in the washroom I decided to wait for you"he has never imagined her to be this hot now he felt proud to have a wide like her he watched as she uncomfortably walked to the mirror and sat down,she start combing her hair,then she rub some cream around her body then stood.

"Umm....could you emm....I want to put my clothes"she said

"So.....Should I help you change"he said he knows exactly what she meant but he enjoy teasing her alot.

"Noooooo just....ughh"she huffed in annoyance then pick her clothes and walk to the bathroom.

"I am your husband there is no harm in changing here"he told her before she enter the toilet and he could picture her trying to hide her blush,he can't wait to tease her about earlier.

She walk out minutes later dressed in a pink night gown,she sat on the bed beside him leaving a good distance and he move closer to her.

"About earlier have you save the hugs and others for me"he said trying to hide the smirk that was forming at the corner of his lips while she was blushing very hard with her head duck,she has been praying since that he should forget about the topic but he didn't.

"Answer me babe"he said again and she kept blushing by now the rain was falling with lots of lighting jawahir kept praying that there should not be thunder because she's been scared of it since she was kid,even before she got married when the rain is pouring at night she often sleep with mama.

"I am sleepy right now we will talk tomorrow"she said averting his gaze as she quickly walk to the other side of the bed and cover her self with the duvet Muhammad just chuckle and tell her goodnight then walk out before he reached his room a loud thunder reached his ears followed by a very loud scream he walk back to jawahirs room and found her at the centre of her bed as she hug her pillow in tears when he on the light she immediately stood up and engulf him in a bone crashing hug.

"Shhhh"he tried and calm her down muttering soothing words and prayers in her ears he walk her to the bed and sat her down then reached for a glass of water on the table and gave her.when she calm down he found out that she is scared of thunder he just smiled.he lay her down on the bed soothing her till he felt like she was sleeping he stood up to leave when she hold his hands and said in a shaky voice "please don't leave please"

"Do you want me to sleep here"he ask to confirm and she nod then he slipped beside her on the bed and another thunder erupted she hugged him very tight and he hold her to muttering soothing words in her ears until she sleeps before he also sleep they sleep in the same position.

Hello wonderful people,
How are you all?
What do you think about hajajju?
I hope you like the chapter.

Don't forget to;
Vote,
Comment,
Share and
Follow.

                          With love
                          Hafsatou❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 6.5K 76
Book three in the Dantata Series. Hauwa Sufyan had it all planned out: get her sister married to the love of her life, slay with the dresses she spen...
57.9K 6.4K 72
Sakeena Ibrahim Abdulmaleek; Fierce, bold, challenging and brave. Never thought her life will turn out that way. At the age of fourteen, her life cha...
11K 1.1K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
39.8K 3.8K 52
The Final Book in The Dantata Series. Ahmed Shehu's heart is beaten and bruised, thanks to the woman he loved and was certain he'd spend the rest of...