Doctor's Orders

By knownascrisandra

Just read it, it's a good book trust me😌. More

πΌπ‘π‘‡π‘…π‘‚π·π‘ˆπΆπ‘‡πΌπ‘‚π‘β€οΈ
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 01
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 02
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 03
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 04
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 05
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 07
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 08
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 09
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
Chapter 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 19
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 20
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 21
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 22
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 23
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 24
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 25
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 26
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 27
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 28
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 29
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 30
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 31
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 32
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ 33
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 34
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 35
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 36
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 37
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 38
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 39
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 40

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 06

846 46 5
By knownascrisandra

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 5𝑡ℎ, 7:00 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
_________________________

"WAKE YA ASS UP"
"UH YEAH WAKE YA ASS UP"
"MHM YEAH WAKE YA ASS UP"

Yelled my alarm. I groaned and turned it off. I tried to get back comfortable but I felt an arm aroud me. So my instincts kicked in. I quickly slapped him and got up.

Well at least tried too, I was freaking out I didn't know who it was and they where trying to make me stay in bed with them. "Max calm down it's me Kelvin, your safe calm down" he said softly. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

"You scared the hell out of me let me go..." I said getting out of bed with him.

"And she's back" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why are you even here? What the hell happened last-..." Then the thoughts came flooding back.

"Oh yeah..Hey listen thank you again, I mean if something would of happened to me I don't know where Jacobe would be right now. Just..thank you" I said shaking my head.

"Stop thanking me, it's my job to keep your bigheaded ass alive." He said jokingly. I guess he didn't know how much this meant to me.

He stopped laughing and stared at me. "Hey hey hey, it's okay he's gone your not going to ever have to see him again okay baby girl." He said.

"But how do you know that?" I asked him. "We're going to go to the police station and file for rape, his ass will be behind bars before you know it okay?" He said. "Everything is going to be fine" he said getting up and coming closer to give me a hug.

He started to lean in and I was not having it.

I moved out of his way and walked to the bathroom. "Well if we want to get there in time we better get ready now" I said nervously.

"Get where?...oh shit I forgot about that" he said rubbing his forehead. "Does Jacobe know about this?" He asked me. "Yes of course, why wouldn't he know?..all he know is that your mommy's new boyfriend and we've been dating for 4 months" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Hm. Your crazy ass really thought this whole thing threw right?" He asked me. "Got to be perpared" I said walking into the bathroom.

I heard a knock on the door assuming it was my bestfriend I ran down the stairs.

        Opened the door and screamed so loud and started to tear up. I haven't seen my bestfriend in years and it felt wonderful to see her again.

"HEY BITCHH!!" She greeted, "Hey big head!!" I said back not wanting to let our hug end.

          "Sis how have you been? How is Jacobe doing? How is the family?" She asked.

"Girl I'll catch you up on everything come on lets go.

||

          "Alright Jacobe we're visiting some family you haven't seen since you where a baby, are you ready?" I asked him unbuckling his seat belt.

"I guess mommy" he said lowly. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him. "All these old people are going to be kissing all over my face and stuff...I did not sign up for this!! This is against my will, I won't-" he paused in the middle of his rant.

"I smell cookies mommy....take me out of this set Kelvin" he said trying to unbuckle his seat belt which I was struggling with.

Kelvin walked around the truck and took Jacobe out of his booster set and sat him on the floor.

"Kelvin get the bags please" I said smiling. "Anything for you my lovely lady" he said kissing my cheek. I scrunched my face up.

"Eww y'all gone be like this the whole time we here?" Avery voiced in making a sour face.

"Don't you ever in your life-"

"MAXIE BABY!!" yelled my aunt Sandy cutting my sentence short.

"Don't you ever in your life stop loving me" I said giving Kelvin a kiss on the cheek.

I turned around and walked up to my aunt Sandy.

"Heyy auntie, how are you doing babe?" I said walking up to her. "Oh baby I'm just fine oh baby you look great and look at Jacobe getting all big and...that sexy peice of chocolate you've brought here with you. Mm mm mmm" she said eyeing Kelvin.

I wanted to barf, I couldn't take it but all I could do was smile and nod.

"Oh boy is that my baby Avery??!" She asked shocked. Avery and my aunt never seen eye to eye when we was younger but as we grew up they became close.

"Wassup auntie!!" Avery said going in to give her a big hug. "How are you doing?" Avery asked. "I'm just fine baby" my aunt said.

"Kelvin baby can you bring the bags up here my aunt wants to talk to you baby" I said making sure she heard the baby part.

Kelvin nodded and brought the bags up the steps. "My my my Mr.Kelvin look how much you've grown." My aunt said as she hugged Kelvin.

"It's nice to see you again aunt Sandy" he said in his manly voice.

"Well come on in you two and get settled in, imma take y'all to your room" she said and I just nodded my head.
It was a nice size and it had a bathroom so we didn't have to worry about sharing with anyone else.

"Auntie this is really nice!!, it looks great in here" I said admiring the room. "Oh thank you honey, me and Smith try our best make everything perfect and looking good." She said.

Smith was her new boyfriend, they had just started to date.

"Alright well I'll let you too get settled while me and Jacobe go and get some cookies...how does that sound Jacobe?" She said to him as she bent down to his level. He just stared at her. "Wait for me I want sum" Avery said following them.

Jacobe crosses his arms "It sounds fine to me but I am not kissing anybody, lets go!!" He said grabbing her hand and leading her down the stairs. "Jacobe play nice" I warned him. "I'll try mommy" he said and his voice faded away.

"So..what do we do now?" Kelvin asked me as he sat down on the bed.

"Well you are going to unpack and I'm going to go down stairs and talk to my family." I said simply about to walk downstairs.

"Wait what? So your telling me we have a room to ourselves right now and you don't want to jump on me?" He said walking closer to me. I held my arms out to keep our distance.

"Hell no I don't, Kelvin you need to study...my family is tuff and they aren't going to just let you get away with not knowing an answer" I said. "Max have I ever let you down?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes actually, there was that one time at the fair and the lady got her wig stuck on the wheel, her glue must of been strong because she went allll the way-"

"Okay I get it, just trust aight, I got you girl I ain't gone let you fall" he said looking me in my eyes. "If you say so, I'm gonna go head downstairs." I said walking away.

"Wait hold up.." He said stopping me in my tracks "What Kelvin?" I said impatiently. "This bed is feeling kind of hard, do you wanna help me soften it up a bit?" He said smirking.

I smirked back, "I would if we where married, but unfortunately we're not so no." I said sternly.

"Ahh so you do want me Maxie?" He said using the name my aunt uses. I huffed I didn't have time for him, "Just finish unpacking you are getting on my last nerve" I said closing the door and walking down the stairs.

I walked into the living room and scanned around, I didn't really remember anyone. Ever since my parents passing I didn't come around them a lot so it would be natural to forget a few faces.

I walked into the kitchen trying not to step on any children toys. "Hey mommy!!" Said Jacobe excited with cookie crumbs all around his face and Avery's face too. "What are you doing down here?" Asked Jacobe like I wasn't supposed to come check up on him as he stuff cookies in his mouth as was Avery.

"I just came to check up on you my dear, don't eat to many or you won't be able to eat your dinner...you too Avery" I said to him as I ran my fingers through his hair. "Okay mommy" he said as he stopped eating and drank some milk. He held his arms out for me to pick him up and I did.

I placed him down on the floor and grabbed his hand. "Come on let's go meet some family." I said as me and Avery and Jacobe walked outside the house.

And if god was to strick me down right now I wouldn't mind. It's like god was getting me back for everything I ever did at this moment.

Right in front of me stood the person I could not stand at the least. "Well well well long time no see Maxine...and her little pet Avery" she greeted. Of course using my real name which I hated.

"You better watch your mouth trick." Avery said, she didn't like Jordan either.

"Hello Jordan it's nice to see you too" I said nodding my head. "Mm I wish I could say the same darling" She said looking down at Jacobe in surprise.

I pushed Jacobe behind me and told him to go inside with aunt Sandy. "Well little Maxine is all grown up huh? She got a child and everything...how surprising." She said crossing her arms.

"What do you want? Did you come here talk mess or what?" I asked getting tired of her shit. "Oh dear I don't know why I'm wasting my time on you...see you later Maxine." She said walking into the house making sure to hit my arm.

"Do you want me to cut her?" Avery asked. I laughed "not just yet" I said jokingly.

"BABY DON'T FORGET THE BAGS!!" she yelled to a man that was pulling stuff out of her brend new cherry red colored SUV.

"That's a cute car...how much you think she brought it for?" Asked Avery. "Well judging from her tight dress and slutty heels?.." I said. Me and Avery both looked at each other.

"Sugar Daddy" we said together as we shook our heads. Avery headed back into the house I waited because I wanted to see who the man was.

I couldn't quite see the face of the man but his body structure looked quite familiar.

I shrugged it off and walked into the house. When I walked in I saw Jacobe playing with Kelvin, and I smiled.

I walked over to them and kissed Jacobe on his head and kissed Kelvin on his cheek. "Aw look at the happy family so cute" said my aunt Sandy as she walked in with Jordan following behind her. "Kelvin? Hey long time no see baby. How have you been?" Asked Jordan as she walked towards him to give him a hug. I stood in between them to make sure Jordan got the message.

"I can see, she finally got a man and don't want to risk loosing him. It's okay Maxine I was once in your shoes." She said walking back over to my aunt making sure she swayed her hips. "Looks who's over protective now" Kelvin said chuckling.

"Ew y'all needa stop" Avery said playfully.

I hit his shoulder and walked back over to Jacobe. "Mommy who is that mean lady?" He asked. "Oh nahh Jacobe no no no that's not a lady see that is what you call a ho-" before Avery could finish I smacked her arm.

"That is your cousin son, her name is Jordan" I said. "She ain't no family to me treating my mommy like that" he said crossing his arms and frowing his face. "Aw come on now my prince be nice remember? Fix your face" I said to him kissing his forehead.

"Maxine baby can you and your family come over here for a second?!" Yelled Jordan. I already new she was bringing me over there so she could brag about something else.

"Everybody I would like for you to meet my man!!" She said all excited.

I couldn't believe my own eyes.

"Everybody this is-"

"Jeffery?!?" I asked.

"Max?" Jeffery said.

"Daddy?" Jacobe spoke up.

The whole room went silent. "Awww shit.." Avery said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838 9 52
Read at your own risk. ____I was a little bit young when I started this book,so the beginning chapters are a little disorganised and not well placed...
36.3K 1.3K 18
just read it to know what happened
293 6 19
about family a love story about trust about getting hurt with love about falling in love about starting a fresh life about getting rid of the old s...
12.6K 285 36
Happy reading! It's all for the L.O.V.E!!!!! ❀️❀️❀️