Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

Por RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 57

17.2K 809 101
Por RojalinKKGSR

Sending the email, Khushi shut down her laptop leaning behind on backrest of bed. Days were becoming busier but she was actually liking this busyness. At least her mind would be involved in something.. She heard Puchpuch's barking, opening her eyes Khushi found Puchpuch staring at her. She came down from bed, tapping his little head gently, she asked softly.

"Are you sleepy?? Because I'm sleepy but you know what even though I want to sleep I'm unable to sleep.. Is not it so strange??"

She pulled Puchpuch in her embrace and came to recliner, placing Puchpuch on recliner, Khushi said while taking out another blanket from the lower cabinet of closet.

" See.. Don't take me wrong Pucpuch.. You know I like you a lot.. But!! (she twisted her lips..) You know na, Arnav does not like you sleeping on bed..  And I Don't know why he dislikes it this much , but I'll ask him once he returns, ok?? (She kissed puchpuch's head..) But till then, you have to sleep here.. So sorry.. But Main kya karu?? Is it right to do something, that someone does not want it to happen!!"

She asked Puchpuch, Puchpuch was staring at her innocently, Khushi's heart melted the way his tiny eyes were staring at her.. Khushi covered her own eyes.

" Please yaar.. You both stop making me confuse always!!! He wants something and you want another... Why can't guys just sit and compromise?? I'll get relieved actually."

After few seconds, when she opened her eyes found Puchpuch already laying on that soft blanket she had placed on recliner for him!! How sensitive and understanding this little animal is!! Khushi felt bad.. How could she ignore this puppy when he acts like a magician just like Arnav!!! Solving her problems in their ways... She pouted her lips sadly, and sat down on ground. Keeping her head on recliner, she closed her eyes.. By doing this the demand of both will be fulfilled at the same time she would not have to feel guilt!!

*******************

"Anita, Can you come here and get me my white shirt??", Aarav screamed from bedroom.

Khushi was coming downstairs when heard him, she moved her eyeballs towards Anita who was sitting in living area, reading the newspaper. Khushi came to her.

" Maa, Baba is calling you!!"

Anita replied raising her face.

" Then let him call.. After all he should also know, how my son is managing there without anyone!!"

Khushi tried to make her understand, though she knew that was going to be a difficult one because Anita Maa was really sad this time.

" But Maa .. Arnav is not a kid that he can't manage himself... He has been away like this for so many years.. He can do that!!"

She tried to support Aarav and Arnav both..at the same time trying to ease the coldness between Aarav and Anita!! 

" It's your Baba who had sent Chotey away.. My poor son!!"

Khushi narrowed her eyes.. Poor and Arnav!!! Was Mumma serious?? He was never that innocent that Mumma assumes!! Finding no way to talk to Anita about this topic, Khushi herself went and helped Aarav. After this she had to attain a video conference, so left to bedroom.

Anjali visited RM, both mother and daughter were talking when both thought to talk to their Chotey. Even though Arnav was busy in his works, he could not ignore his family call knowing it's importance..As time has taught him this lesson finally!! Anjali and Anita were talking to Arnav, asking some random questions, when Anita saw Khushi descending downstairs, she thought for a second before whispering something to Anjali. Anjali nodded her head, passing them a smile Khushi was about to go kitchen to have some coffee after 2 hours of her video conference..

Anjali started calling Khushi loudly so that Arnav could even hear her voice.

" Khushi, it's Chotey online!! Come here and talk to him!!"

Khushi's eyes got widen.. Talking to Arnav... No way.. at least not over phone, acting so normal that too with Di and Mumma's presence, what if she ended up saying something stupid or act like this.. what would Maa and Di think of her?? 

" No Di.. My head is aching.. I'll talk to him later.. You guys carry on!!"

She quickly tried to escape, but again called back by Anjali.

" What the!!! Khushi come here I say.." (Her voice was louder this time with authority.)

Making face, Khushi came to them, Anjali thrust the phone in her hand saying.

" We are leaving.. So no disturbance from our side, you guys can talk without any interruption.. Ok??"

On other side, Arnav could not hide his smirk hearing his sister's, definitely his mother and sister were not so innocent they were presenting themselves.. Seeing Anjali and Anita leaving, Khushi frowned!! How could they do this to her?? In these 7 days, she was successfully trying to avoid any kind of awkward moment with him via conversing over phone.. But Mumma and Di!! Khushi watched the cell phone for few seconds before taking to her ear.. Clearing her throat she tried say.

" Hello Arnav.. How are you??"

Arnav raised his eyebrows.. Has she become this docile just within 7 days?? He smirked remembering their no talk over phone ever started so smoothly..

"I'm fine Khushi.. Thanks!!"

Khushi rolled her eyes at his reply.

" Good.. Then can I talk to you later.. I have some work!!"

Arnav replied quickly having no intention to end their conversation that shortly which was practically happening after almost a week.

"No.. You initiated the conversation so fairly it's my right to end it.. Is not it Khushi??"

Khushi could not understand this logic neither she remembered she had ever heard such thing before!!

Arnav asked getting no reply.

" Tum thik ho na??"

"Han.. Kyun??"

Arnav added giving her mind enough time to assume certain uncertaing things. It was really fun to confuse her more as if she was less confused in past.

" You are talking to me in such a sweet manner.. That too for first time..And over phone!!! Irada kya hai aap ki Madam??" (What's your intention??)

Khushi rolled her eyes as she slowly grasp how his tone was changing from a normal one to playful one then a flirty one within a blink of moment, this man would never change!! How easily he twisted her words in his favor!! But she still could not deny that sensation spreading all over her body hearing his flirting though in a healthy way, her mind brought her back to that airport moment, when out of emotions not thinking anything she had hugged him!! She could feel butterflies in her stomach. 

"Hey.. Are you even there??", she was brought back to world once again hearing him.

" Right... You don't deserve when anyone tries to talk to you normally!!", replied Khushi. Slowly that awkwardness she was building within herself was fading. 

Interrupting her, Arnav said.

" Correction Khushi.. I can't digest if that anyone is no other than but YOU!! You know, feeling differs.."

She groaned.

"Will you just shut up??" (She was unable to take his words anymore.. )

Arnav laughed. " Ohkay... I'll not say anything more now!!"

Khushi sat on sofa, crossing her legs.

" Listen.. Mujhe na tumhe ek baat batani hai.." (I want to tell you something.. ) (She lowered her tone..)

"Aur wo kya??" (And what's that??) He tried to lower his tone imitating her as if they were on some secret mission. 

Khushi understood, he was once again teasing her. 

" If you don't stop it now, I'm not talking to you!!! Bye.."

" Ok fine.. Let's talk some serious thing as per you!!"

" Good.. But you will not be worried after hearing this!! Ok??"

Arnav nodded his head forgetting she was not there in front of him, hearing No reply from him, Khushi asked

"Are you hearing me or not??"

" I nodded my head.."

" How would I know that?? Stop being annoying Arnav!!"

" Yaar.. Thik hai.. Now tell me!!"(Understanding his foolishness and her valid point.)

" You know, after you left from here, Maa Baba are hardly talking to each other.. Mostly it's Maa who is avoiding Baba, She thinks because of him you have to leave for 6 months.. Maa is normal with others but with Baba.."

"Then should I talk to her on this?? Papa actually does not have anything with it.."

" What will you tell her then??"

" I don't know.."

Khushi shook her head.

" No.. She will think you are supporting Baba not her.. Think some other way.."

Arnav leaned behind on the backrest of chair, Arnav.

" Then I think, this coldness between Maa and Papa can be wiped away only if the situation becomes contradictory!!"

"Matlab??"

" I meant.. If this issue has to be solved one has to bend and for this we have to create such weaker situation.. You got that?? (Khushi hummed, Arnav continued.) I'll call you back later and tell you.. Some work came up Khushi.."

Khushi agreed, Arnav was about to hang up the call, Khushi stopped him.

" You too tried to bend in our case.. Is not it??"

She asked remembering how was she behaving with him before even today too.. But he every time tries to act with patience while dealing with her.. He has tried to understand her point, trying to erase their differences while not judging her!! She became emotional. 

Arnav could feel what she must be thinking.. Not wishing her to think anything like that, he added..

" That's because I have a selfish motive behind this.."

" What??"(she was confused..)

" That.. I want you as a part of my life with me!! Bola tha na.. If you ever walk away from my life, I can't survive.. And I have no intention to lose my life so early.. I want a future with you!!"

A smile came across on her lips, Arnav could somehow imagine that. How easily he tried to turn their conversation in a light way yet with intensity!! Before talking to him, how tensed she was thinking how was she going to talk to him.. how difficult it would be for her to face him, specially after that confession. Though he did make her reminding that day..but not making the situation a complex one. In his way.. And now, it's been more than 10 minutes, she is still talking to him.. He does have magic with him, mellowing everything.

"Bye Arnav..".. He responded back "Bye Khushi."

She was unable to wipe away that smile from her lips, May be this man has already set his goal to make her fall for him.. She shook her head. On other hand, he has the solution of her every dilemma.. Khushi touched the phone on her forehead, before getting up! For a moment this staying apart feels so right. You understand that person's value when he or she goes away, somewhere in life we forget to be grateful to some situation, to some persons, to some relations.. And then comes such moments in life when you realise what a Lucky Idiot you have been all the time without your consciousness.. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
42.5K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
99.3K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
38.2K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.