GAMES BY DIM LIGHT || Mature...

By MireyaZachani

Sixteen years ago, Melanie was supposed to be crashing a party on her birthday with her friend. It was a week... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
Author's Note
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Author's Note
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
Note Of Thanks

CHAPTER 49

246 54 8
By MireyaZachani

Mayor's POV

I was going to see the doctor but first, I needed to see my favorite nephew who was still in the hospital.

I walked into the ward and there he was, with Derrick. Only that the little light skinned boy was busy with his attention on Derricks laptop, playing a game. It was possibly a game with how focused he was.

Derrick passed his greeting to me and I nodded in agreement. I have never thought in my entire life that my brother would be so dedicated to his son like this. When we found out that Melanie was alive and also AJ's classmate, I least expected him to take in the responsibility with so much love. He isn't the kind to adapt to commitment so easily.

Derrick hates commitment and he kept bragging about it for years until her met Melanie. But Melanie is sure giving a dose of his own medicine. Who said happiness was easy. That person needs to meet Melanie and Derrick. They are the most stubborn people I have ever met in my entire life.

"Hey, brah."
I said to him, patting his shoulder.

He glanced at me and went back to his phone.

"How's the big guy doing?"
I asked loud enough for TJ to hear it.

The little boy raised his hand and waved with his eyes still on the screen. "I'm right here, uncle. You can ask me."

"Oh, you can hear me?"

TJ raised his gaze and smiled at me. I grinned in return.

"Fancy seeing you here, May." Derrick said with his eyes on his phone.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop calling me May. You make me sound like a girl."

He looked up at me and smiled. "Really. But you like May kind of girls, don't you?"

"Wow. What kind of a dad are you? Talking shit in front of your son."

"What kind of an uncle are you? Saying shit in front of my son."
He fired back.

I chuckled and shook my head. "The hot one."
I muttered.

"No work today?"

"Not really." I said and sighed, rubbing my head with my palms. "I have this headache that has been there since last night. I think I'm coming down with something."

"Hmm. It better not be STD, mate."

"Fuck you."
I mouthed it to him when he looked up at me and gave him the middle finger.

He threw his head back and laughed.
"Come on, man. Why won't you come down with something, with how you've been. . ."

"You know what? That's enough. I won't let you spoil the sanctified mind of this little boy here."

TJ looked up, shook his head, rolled his eyes and went back to the game.

Derrick smirked. "Actually, I was going to say with how you've been working your ass out like a dog. Guess your conscience won't let your hear the right thing."
Derrick said and shrugged. I knew he was throwing this joke to get on my bad side and I ignored him.

"Don't you think this is unhealthy? What will Melanie say when she walks in and sees her son playing games? She will grill you alive, Alpha."
I told him, which was the truth. It appears that Melanie was the only one who could control Derrick.

Which was more than amusing.

Derrick just shook his head and went back to his phone.

"I need to get going though. The sooner I get to see the doctor, the sooner I can go home and rest my head before it falls off and the better for me."
I said and waked to the door.

"Have fun."
Derrick said.

I glanced at him and shook my head. He needs help.

"Bye, TJ. I see you are really busy, dude."

"Bye, uncle."
TJ said without taking his eyes off the screen.

I walked out of the ward and straight to the receptionist at the waiting hall. The beautiful lady seemed to have taking a liking to my and was smiling flirtatiously at me.

After all the routine, I was ushered into an empty office to wait for the doctor.

It was almost fifteen minutes and I was already getting irritated.

"I am so sorry for the delay." Came in the female voice. And I waited for the owner of the voice to show herself.

As soon as she walked to her desk and turned to sit, her speed slowed.

Well, what do you know? It is the bravado after all.

"Hello, doctor."
I said, hiding my amusement.

She cleared her throat and lowered her gaze at the folder in front of her, then went to the computer and typed away.

I could see her gaze constantly shifting from the screen to my face and I was already prepared for this moment.

The universe is a bitch, after all.

~•°•~

Lala's POV

"Why did you do it?"
I asked Kendrick, leaning forward so he could hear my whisper.

The restaurant was packed with customers and everyone was so focused on what they were doing there. I honestly don't know why I'm whispering.

He sighed and rested his forehead against his palms. He looked up at me. "It was a mistake."

"A mistake. Really? I don't know why this whole thing had to happen after school closed for the semester. I wanted to teach that serpent you have for a sister, a lesson she will never forget."

"Leave AJ out of. . ."

"Are you serious? She planned the rape."
I said and looked around to he sure no one heard. Satisfied, I turned to him again.

He ran his palms over his face. " Lala, I am sorry for what happened. I feel so bad. I've always felt this way since I made that mistake. I'm not a rapist. I will never sleep with a woman against her wish. But that night. . .I can't explain what happened. "

"Maybe we should just go and ask your sister to explain what happened. Because no one knows what happened. No one except her. Everyone who was involved in this, doesn't even know what happened. But she does."

Kendrick nodded. "Yeah, I know. We will take care of AJ."

"You know the reason why she keeps messing up? Because you all are cleaning up her shit. You cover up for her when she commits a crime and she feels it will remain that way. No, Mister. I will deal with her."

"Lala."
He placed his hands over mine. "Forget about AJ. She is in a big remorse right now."

"She should die in it. For the love of God, she used me to get back to Melanie again. Because of her crafty nature, Melanie is hurt. Again. And I'm the path to that hurt. Again!"

There was a brief silence.

"I don't know, Kendrick. You and I can't. . . It's not right."

"Not right? Why not? I love you, you love me so what's not right?"

"The fact that you are Melanie's rapist." I said to him.

He leaned back in his seat and studied me.

"I can't do this to my friend. She s hurting, Ken. And it is because of what you and your brothers caused. Believe me, if it had been something else, I would not hesitate to be with you, but this. . . This is more than anything."

He was silent. Then he looked away and sighed. "If we hadn't broken up, if we were still together and you found out about this, would anything change?"
He turned to look at me.

I nodded with my eyes on him. "Everything will change."

He leaned forward, placed his head in his palms. He looked up at me. "I want you, Lala. I love you. I'm sorry, it took me long to say it but, I do."

"It is bad timing, Ken. I love you too. But, I can't do this. This is betrayal. I can't betray my friend like this."
I told him.

God knows that I want to be with Jim again. But them, it won't seem right to do that. Melanie needs me now more than ever and this would seem like a slap to her.

Kendrick nodded.

~•°•~

Jenna's POV

I felt his hands slid up to mine. I felt his tongue dig into my mouth as he tried to seek dominance.

I moaned. Yeah, I did. Because he was a good kisser and I have never been kissed this good since Derrick.

Not Sam. Derrick, my cousin who had taken my virginity during a dare. I had given it willingly though.

He was to teach me to have sex. And he did.

I felt his hand lift me up and crowd me against the wall. He liked it rough. So do I.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and grinded my center against his aroused crotch. I was already feeling wet and wanted it to come in as soon as possible.

I let a sigh of relief when he threw us both on the soft bed, causing our bodies to bounce which made me more aroused.

He kissed my neck and shoulders and I tilted my head to the side to give him access.

But he stopped and looked down at me.

"What is it? Go on."
I told him.

He smiled. "Is the itch gone now?"

I frowned. What did he mean?

He pushed off me and sat up on the bed. I leaned my waist on my elbows as I stared at him, anger arising.

"I wanted us to talk."

"You bastard! You think this was a game to you?"
I snapped at him and pushed off the bed, looking for where my shoes must have dropped.

This was his apartment and there was no way I was finding those shoes. I didn't even know where they dropped.

"Wait."
He held my hands and turned me to face him.

"Get your hands off. . ."

"Wait, Jenna."

I looked at him.

"I want to help you. I do."

"You can't help me. You are in no position to help me. You have no right. . ."

"I can. Not everyone is out to use you, Jenna."
I paused to look at him.

Use me?
How would he know that?

"What?"

"You just happened to be in a wrong circle. Not everyone is a monster."

He told me.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.
Love,
Mireya💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.5K 44
Book completed✓ NOT A HORROR BOOK There are 6 of them. All devilishly sexy, popular and all have something in common, their desire for virgins. She...
79 0 20
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...
86 19 27
I have always been a planner. Never the girl to leap before look at the drop. The type to have a plan and then a back up plan for that first one. How...
7.5K 551 68
A complete blackout had occurred to me while I lay down almost lifeless at the school's hallway. The smell of blood, the sight of blood made my cries...