Perfection~ MAL* BOOK 3

By realms_delight

Mal and Cori have lived peacefully for a while. Even when the new batch V.K.'s are being brought to Auradon a... More

it's good to be bad
did i mention?
going to auradon
hades
queen of mean
an old hag you shall be
happy birthday
the voodoo arcade
do what you gotta do
taken
uma's return
sleeping queen
night falls
no true love
nanourisma
one kiss
once upon a dream
beastly ben
trapped in the closet
gone is the girl with sunshine hair
audrey
the sleeping beauty: part 1
the sleeping beauty: part 2
chad charming
happily ever after

cake thieves

3.5K 116 12
By realms_delight

That day at Evie's castle in her workshop, Mal talked with Evie about the queen's crown and the scepter stolen from the museum. Mal confided in her best friend about all the problem happening and in need of advice.

"Who else knows about the crown and the scepter?" Evie asked Mal.

"No one. I mean, think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures." Mal told Evie. Mal was stressed as she was before the cotillion, especially now that she was going to be queen and the incident with Hades. She knew she had her friends and her fiancee at her side, but still it was nerve-wracking.

"Will this delay our bringing over more V.K.'s?" Evie asked seriously. Evie prayed it wouldn't, she wanted more kids to come to the Isle no matter the cost or problem.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good." Mal confessed.

"But you said no."  Evie said with a "obviously' tone in her voice. Mal's silence was not a good answer for her. "I mean, the five of us are living the dream here, and we finally get to share that. I mean, what could be more important than that?"

"Yeah. I know." Mal sat down across from Evie. "I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon." Mal listed.

"Is that what they're thinking? And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again?" Evie asked in disbelief. "What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And what about these kids? We promised them that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted." Evie stood up from her chair.

"Yeah, I know." Mal agreed.

"M., I am so glad that you are going to be Queen." Evie took Mal's hand. "You will be a part of these conversations, you will stand up for the V.K.s. Thank you for telling me." Evie hugged Mal. When they pulled away, Evie smiled at Mal. "You're gonna be a great Queen."

Mal smiled, but was she ready to take on this huge responsibility? Who will she side with, Auradon or the Isle?

*~*~*~*~*

Back in Cori's castle, Anthony, Araina, and Ben joined Cori for lunch and discussed what the finally decision should be. The finally decision would come from Cori and Mal and them alone. Anthony fully disagreed with the barrier being closed forever.

"It just isn't fair to close the barrier and lock away kids that we use to be, kids that come from nothing. Along with not being allowed to go visit my mother and grandmother. Cori, please don't do this." Anthony pleaded. Araina placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"I don't want to close it, but people are panicking. I can't have them think that we don't care about their safety every time we open up the barrier." Cori said.

"No one thinks that, Cori." Ben assured. "Everyone knows that you just want to give the people of the Isle a chance at a better life." Cori scoffed and looked down at her empty plate in sadness.

"Not Chad. He told me if I keep letting more and more V.K.s into Auradon, the people will hate me." Cori muttered. She felt a great sadness that her own brother, her blood, her TWIN, would say that to her in a time where she needs her family now more than ever.

"Yeah, well Chad is a jerk who can't do anything right. That's one reason he isn't king." Araina said. She placed her hand onto Cori's. "Don't listen to him C., you are a great queen and about what happened with Hades, how were you suppose to know he would try to escape?"

"We have to come up with a solution to keep the people of Auradon safe and to have the barrier not be forever closed." Cori said.

"Can't we just bring the all kids here at once?" Anthony asked. Cori shook her head.

"And have them housed where? No one will take them in." Cori said.

"Maybe we can bring a few parents from the Isle who have redeemed themselves. I know a few that would like a second chance to be good." Anthony informed her. He remembered Mr. Smee and how he is with his sons and how her grandmother actually cares for her grandchildren. He knows countless of parents who can be good.

"We can also find families that want children but aren't able to have any." Araina added. "There is the LGBTQ community, couples and singles who want children to raise, along with women who can't have their own children."

"These are so many great ideas and you know I would approve of them in a heartbeat, but right now I just have to think everything over." Cori said, processing everything. Araina nodded before her hand shot to her belly in pain.

"Oww!" Araina let out in pain, clutching her side. Cori, Anthony, and Ben shot up to help.

"What's wrong? Is the baby coming?" Anthony asked her frantically.

"No, no. It's just she's moving around." Araina answered, taking a deep breath.

"Of course he is." Anthony said, emphasizing on 'he'.

"You two haven't asked to know what the gender is?" Ben asked as he sat back down.

"What's the fun in that, Ben?" Anthony said.

"You two." Cori said, before drinking her cup of tea.

*~*~*~*~*

It was Jane's birthday party and Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Anthony got ready to leave. Orion Ratcliffe made himself known after returning from Military School as he trained to be in the Queensguard by the end of the year.

"Has anyone seen my red shoes? Dude, I swear that if you hid my shoes, I'll send you to the dog pound." Orion asked and threatened the dog. Dude barked at him in responds.

"It wasn't me!" Dude said. Anthony walked into the kitchen with the shoes in hand.

"Right here, man. But next time, don't leave them on the kitchen cabinet. Last time I checked in there, I found a pair of your boxers and I had to disinfect all the dishes in the castle." Anthony reminded and shivered in disgusts.

"For the last time, THEY WERE CLEAN!" Orion yelled as he left the kitchen to get ready. Evie, Jay and Carlos walked into the kitchen next and packed up.

"Morning. Got the beach towels." Carlos said, shoving the towels in a basket as Evie tossed Jay a few apples. "I really think she's gonna like the cake, you guys." Carlos froze at the sight of the cake. A huge chunk with gone.

"Oh, no." Carlos slammed his hands on the counter and yelled out, "Okay. Who got into Jane's cake?"

"I swear that this time I'm innocent!" Anthony confessed, with his hands raised up.

They all looked over to see the missing piece gone. Also gone were the three V.K. girls.

*~*~*~*~*

Dizzy, Etta, and Celia sat outside and ate the cake they cut out. They were all dressed up to go to Jane's birthday party.

"Delicious." Dizzy commented at she wiped all the frosting off the plate. Celia and Etta agreed with her.

"I especially love the lack of dirt." Celia pointed out.

"And the lack of flies." Dizzy said. Celia ate another piece of cake to confirm it.

"And the lack of hair." Etta pointed out, constantly checking the cake to make sure no hair was added in it. Dizzy and Celia nod in agreement.

"Want some?" Celia asked Dizzy. Dizzy took a piece out of her plate.

"Thank you." The three girls sighed happily. They were living the dream.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.2K 14
"You can take the girl out of the isle but you can't take the isle out of the girl." Arabelle, the daughter of Anastasia. Lives on the Isle with her...
262K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
1.6K 33 12
𝐈𝐍 𝐀 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄... Ben's fraternal twin sister is facing soon-to-be Queen responsibilities, but it becomes too much for her because she...
7.5K 131 20
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not Indira aka Queen Baddie and The VKs are back and better than e...