The Wrong Brother ~ Jasper an...

NicoleChristine1 द्वारा

When Bella moved to Forks, Washington, her whole world was turned upside down. She fell in love with the myst... अधिक

1: Introduction
2: Bella Sitting
3: The Shocking Truth
Author Note
4: The Discovery
5: Scars
7: The Change
8: First Meal
9: Gifts
10: Charlie
A/N
11: Catching Up
12: Victoria
13: Death
14: First Kiss
15: The Immortal Child
A/N
16: Jacob
17: Pain
18: Isabella Whitlock
19: Reborn
20: Two Mates
21: Chats
22: Family matters
23: A Different Kind Of Soul Mate
24: Return of Maria
25: Her Final Battle
Epilogue: Forever
Author Note
Sequel News
Name Change

6: Bite Marks

18.4K 464 94
NicoleChristine1 द्वारा

-Major-

I grabbed Isabella's hand and swiftly walked down the stairs. I kissed her cheek before opening the door and we walk out hand in hand. Edward looks at me then at Isabella then at out entwined hands. He let's out a growl and I let Isabella go as we pass Captain and Comrade. I softly press my lips to her temple before walking in front of Captain.

"How dare you steal my Bella?" Edward growls.

"I didn't steal Isabella," I say placing my hands behind my back.

"Don't call her that! Her name is Bella," Edward says his eyes darkening.

"My name is Isabella," she calls from behind me and I smirk.

"See her name is Isabella," I say.

"Bella come here," Edward calls looking at Bella. "Let's go home."

"I am home Edward. This is where I belong. With Jasper and Major, Char and Peter," Isabella says. I feel so proud of my mate.

"Who the fuck is Major?" Edward growls.

"That would be me," I say. "I am apart of Jasper and I am the true Vampire side of him. Also known as the God of War." Fear sweeps through Edward and I can tell he is dreading the fight.

"You mean The God of War? Who has never one a fight?" Edward asks.

"Exactly," I smirk. "And I am afraid to tell you that you have threatened my mate!"

"She isn't your mate!" Edward yells.

"She is my mate, gold eyes," I say thinking about the electricity that runs through every touch. "You were never her mate." I could feel the anger bubbling through Edward.

"Don't say that," he yells. "We are supposed to be together Bella."

"No we aren't. You have Tanya and I have Jasper! You had your chance and you fucked it up," she yells. Its such a turn on when Isabella swears and I wouldn't mind to rip off her clothes and dive into her. Edward growls and I chuckle.

"Don't like my thoughts do you mind reader?" I say. "Well I will be sure not to think about it when I take her." I know I am pushing him but I keep going. "Maybe I'll send you the video."

Edward yells and charges at me. Perfect. Bella gasps from behind me, but I kick Edward in the stomach and he goes flying into a tree. I charge at him and punch him in the nose. Edward kicks me sending me flying backwards. I quickly get to my feet as he charges for Bella. I intercept him tackling him to the ground and ripping his arm off. Edward screams in pure agony but his cries just egg me on. I continuously punch Edward but he throws me off him with his single arm. I fall backwards and Edward jumps on me. He gouges his finger into my mouth trying to break my jaw. I thrust my knee into his groin and he falls off me in pain. I grab his arm and swing him around my head, before throwing him towards the forest. I crack my knuckles waiting for round two. But it doesn't happen. I hear a soft thud and Isabella scream. I turn to see Edward with his hand wrapped around my mates neck and his other hand wrapped around her stomach.

"Move and I will snap her petite neck," he growls tightening his grip on her.

"Let go of my mate!" I scream. But this causes Edward to squeeze tighter. Isabella struggles as she can't breathe. Before Edward can even comprehend my thoughts I have Isabella in Captains arm and Edward held up against the building by his neck. "Never ever fucking touch my Mate again." I rip of Edwards left leg, watching him squirm in pain. I then rip off his remaining arm and leg. Edwards screams are loud enough to burst someone's ear drums but in one swift movement his head is disconnected to his body. Slowly I feel Jasper come back.

-Jasper-

I hold Edwards head in my hand whilst his body is in a pile on the ground. I pull out my phone and Dial Carlisle. He picks up first ring. "Hello Jasper," he says sadly.

"Carlisle. I have a problem," I say swinging Edwards head around by his hair.

"What would that be?"

"I am holding Edwards head in my hand while the rest of him is on the ground in pieces," I say.

"And you want to know what to do?" Carlisle guesses.

"Actually. I was wondering if you still wanted this piece of shit, or if I could burn him," Edward gasps when I say that.

"Jasper don't do something you will regret," he says.

"So you want me to kill Edward?" I ask, my tone light.

"No I want you to keep him alive. It'd kill Tanya if Edward was killed and we don't want that, do we?" He asks. Tanya was frightening when she was pissed off.

"Well can you come collect his pieces? Or would you rather me mail them to you?"

"We are almost there,"Carlisle laughs. "Are you coming home?" He asks.

"No Carlisle. I am home here," I say sighing.

"Okay son! You will always be apart of our family though," he says.

"Thank-you Carlisle," I say before bidding his a farewell. I place Edwards head in the boot of my car so no one bar me could touch him. When I walk inside Isabella is laying on the couch with an icepack placed to her forehead. "What's wrong with Isabella?" I ask, sitting on the floor beside the couch.

"When Edward grabbed her he may have broken one of her ribs," Peter explains. I growl knowing that my mate is in pain.

"Jay," she croaks. "Where are you?"

"I'm right here baby," I say holding her warm hand in between my cold ones.

"It hurts," she whispers.

"I know if does baby," I say, my mind filling my emotions.

"Can you help me?" She asks.

"Baby, Carlisle can help you when he gets here," I say pressing my lips to her hand.

"Jay, I want to be like you," she whispers.

"No Bella. I won't change you now," I whisper. Tears fall down Isabella's face and my heart breaks.

"You're just like Edward," she cries.

"I am nothing like Edward Isabella. I just don't know if I'll be able to stop," I whisper.

"Jasper, we won't know if we don't try," she says smiling weakly. Her heart beat  is starting to slow.

"PETER WHATS HAPPENING?" I scream.

"She is going into a Coma Jasper. You have to bite her now," he says.

"Please," she whispers before going still. I lean down and smell her neck where her blood is pumping close to the surface. I press my lips to her neck before sinking my teeth in. Her warm blood floods me and I press as much venom into her as I can. I pull away and dash to the other side of the room clenching my mouth. Now all we can do if wait.

An hour later Carlisle, Esme, Rose and Emmett arrived. They looked shocked to see Edwards head in the boot of my car and his body scattered around the yard.

"Hey Jazz," Emmett says gripping my hand.

"Hey guys. You better pick up Edward or else I will kill him," I whisper listening intently to the sound of Bella's changing heart. Carlisle raises a hand and I bit my lip nervously.

"Carlisle what's that sound?" Rose asks. Carlisle looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"You have to understand Carlisle," I whisper. He needs to know what happened!

"How could you do that Jasper? How could you be so selfish?" He yells at me.

"It Was the only option. Sh-" but he didn't want to hear my excuses.

"Jasper you have doomed a perfectly fine girl to a life of sin," he yells.

"LISTEN TO ME! I didn't have another chance! It was either she gets changed or she dies," I scream. Everyone listened whilst I explained what happened. Shock and regret run through everyone but mostly Carlisle.

"I am so sorry Jasper. I didn't realize," he whispers. I just nod and turn to Emmett. "Hey dude you may want to get Edward and leave. I need to go back to Isabella," I say.

"Of course man," Rosalie and Emmett go and collect Edwards pieces, leaving Carlisle, Esme and I to ourselves.

"Can I go see her?" Carlisle asks. I nod and lead them up to my bedroom where we had moved her too. Carlisle inspects the bite mark and smiles at me. "It's a clean bite. You did well Jasper," he says running his fingers along Isabella's neck. I automatically moved and stood between him and Isabella. I looked shocked and moved away slowly.

"Sorry," I whisper.

"Its okay Jasper," he smiles. "Its natural to be protective of your mate."

"Peter told me she is going to wake up tomorrow?" I say.

"Tomorrow? But it normally takes three days for the transformation to be complete," Carlisle says as confused as I am.

"I tried to explain that to him but he said when James had bit her, Edward didn't suck up all the venom, therefore she was partially a vampire but now that I have topped up the Venom inside her, she doesn't need to change as much," I explain.

"Well then," Carlisle starts. "I think we should go," he says pulling Esme to him. "I hope we will see you and Bella soon." I bid them a safe journey home and they leave. Finally I am alone. I hold Isabella's cold hand in mine and listen to her heart beat slow down. I kiss her hand as her heart beats it final beat and remains silent.

She is finally fully changing!!

A/N:
Go Jasper!!!!!
I really wanted to kill off Edward but he needs to live with this!
Isabella and jasper are gonna be odoramable!!!
I love them so much!!
Comment thoughts XooX

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

116K 2.7K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...
229K 4K 32
Isabella swan and her new step sister Beau mathews are headed down to the rainy and cloudy town of forks Washington to stay with their dad for a whil...
Dream nattxc द्वारा

वैंपायर

87.5K 1.6K 46
"I can feel everything you feel, I can change the way you feel, but I can't change the way you feel about me"Jasper whispers. Sneak peek;) (You don't...
333K 5.6K 24
Jennifer's life is turned around when she meets Jasper Cullen. She never knew that moving with her sister to Forks to live with her father would lite...