2 Studs 1 Baby

By gxbrielle5

When two studs have a dissagreement in the park one day and a baby appears out of no where saying the baby sh... More

My NOTE
Angry faces
Care
Names??
WIFE??
Alike Child
Confessions
Confusion
FRIENDS
Cock Blocked
Past
Concern
Back Again
New Day
LOVE
Kid
Party๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Thotiana
Daddy??
New Girl
Bithday #2
Talk
Pants off
Shy
Carnival
All Alone
New Friend
Work
Stressed
CRZY
Plan
Bomb๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Epilouge

Gone

1.9K 78 8
By gxbrielle5

Aly POV

I slid to the kitchen floor looking down at my hands and Lyn sat beside me and engolfed me into a hug. She too was crying but i was sobbing uncontrollably. She was rubbing my back and i poured my heart all out. I have been wanting to tell her that since last week.

"I fell down the stairs at 2 in the morning but i went to the doctor and thats when i find out. I have been depressed since. I was afraid that you will leave me" i chocked all that out.

"I wouldn't leave you babe" she whispered in my ears.
I snuggled in her chest crying and she sat there rubing my back. I felt horrible to make her loose her first maternal child and that will never be the same, i knew she was hurt deep down because i heard it in her voice and saw it in her eyes.

I got up and kissed her cheeks. Then went to lay in bed. She followed me into the bed and we laid there. I knew if i played in her hair she will fall asleep quicker, and she did.

I quietly packed my bags and kissed Lyn; that would be the last kiss. I took my suitcase and went to Adilyns room, looking at my baby sleeping peacefully. I couldnt take her cause i cant take of her, she would be better of with Lyn as a great mom. I kissed Adilyns cheeck and told her i loved her.

I left the house crying, not looking back as they would be better off without me. I took a bus to another avenue, its close enough to watch Adilyn grow up and see Lyn once in a while.

I got settled into a little apartment and looked around it was WAY smaller than Lyn's house but i gotta cope. Right????

I got a job in a small grocery store. I knew Lyn wasnt gonna go there cause she usually shops at Walmart or Target. Laying in bed i tried to get some sleep but i couldnt, i was so used to playing in Lyn's curls before falling asleep. I sighed and went to watch the TV, the channels were not even picking up.

I took out a picture of Lyn and Adilyn together. I cried myself to sleep while looking at the picture.

I missed them already

___________________________________

Hey hoess

Lotta shittt going on with Aly but dont worry spicey shit butta come back.🔥

Like👍

Comment🖎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.7K 13
[WARNING- This is a stud for stud story.. If you are not interested or have anything against it please don't read the book because hate is not being...
41.3K 1.4K 19
PLS DNT READ DIS BS
3.1K 382 17
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐...
64.5K 1.4K 35
It all started with one night. She was being amiable and agreed to go to the Heat with her best friend. Never in her wildest dreams did she think th...