Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Beginning of the end

4.8K 195 39
By SerenityScarlet7

Warning!
Description of blood, torture, death etc. Please dont read if not comfortable. 

It has been roughly 2 weeks since Cassie had left the pack to go to her mate's pack. It has also been around 4 weeks since I was temporarily thrown out of the pack for what i hadn't done. I'm not going to lie, I hold a grudge against both my brother and dad for what they did since they technically lied about Mum's death and blamed it on me. Yet I didn't hate them. I don't now why but deep down I knew something was wrong. The way they acted when they sent me away, it looked like they were holding back tears. Even that idiot brother of mine looked like he was hurt when he throw me out. But maybe I was imagining it?

Life here wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, though it felt like I was a rogue as I needed to hunt for my food and compete with others for it, which I didnt have to do before. It was done for me by those who were assigned to do the hunting, whilst I did my job of being the 'brain' of the pack. Despite my young age I had been seen as one of the top fighters and intelligence in the pack. My daily life was full of boring meetings and work but I also had more free time due to my Father's and Mother's help. Though I complained about it and wished to be alone most of the time, I now wish that I had people with me. It's scary being alone. I do get sneaky visitors from the pack at times but now that Cassie has left they too have stopped coming, probably the better choice because if they were caught then they might be punished for it.

Too caught up in my thoughts i hadn't realised the smoke raising a few miles in front of where I currently reside. I didnt realise it till the disgusting smell of something burning wafted through my 'home' and into my nostrils. This was followed by what sounded like screams. I had ran out instinctively to see only a few miles away from here a ferocious fire burning everything in its way. Then it hit. It was in the direction of my pack. No it was my pack that was a blazed in flames.

Running as fast as my legs could take me I arrived to the entrance of my pack land. I had only taken a step through the border and I could already see the destruction before my eyes. The dead chard bodies of my pack. The terrified look on everyone's face. The screams of horror that penetrated the previous silent evening that was only a few minutes ago.

My feet sprang into action and I began to run into buildings that I could hear people shouting from all sides, whilst dodging the fights that were surrounding me. I wanted to help but the priority in a wolf fight is to ensure the survival of the pack members, plus wolves had there own stations and jobs in situations like this and mine is to make a path for the children to escape.

"Yn!! Help please! I'm scared!" A familiar voice shouted when I had entered the building. It was Henry. Henry was one of the pups who I would read to in my spare time. He stood out because he was always loud and confident which others would confuse for arrogance. For a 5 year old he was talented but was reckless.

He reminded me of me and it just lead to us being quite close. So when I saw him and some other pups stuck under a beam that had fallen, my motherly instinct had taken over and I ran in through the flames to save them. After a few heavy lifting I had counted 6 pups in total in this room. Apparently there was a total of 7 so I was missing one. My main priority was to get these 6 out first and that's what i did. I had taken the 3 who couldn't walk on to my back and had the other 3 follow next to me out of the building.

Thankfully the last pup that was supposed to be in that building was already at the bottom with her mother. I had entrusted the children to the mother and told her to take them out of the pack to my cave. The kids knew where it was after all they did visit a lot.

"What about you yn?" The mother had asked.

"Yeah we can't leave you here. Come with us" Henry pleaded.

I smiled at the little boys actions as he was always headstrong and refused to plead to anyone.

"I'll follow after I get the rest of the pups and people, okay? I need you to promise me that you will stay with Hannah (mother) and the rest of the pups in the cave until I say its safe. Can you do that for me?" I questioned as I kneeled down to look into Henry's eye.

I could see the conflict in his eyes as I knew how much he hated sitting back whilst others were doing something. Despite him being 5 years old, he had the mindset and empathetic heart of someone much older.

"Can you do that for me please? Your the only one I can trust." I repeated again as I saw he was conflicted to leave everyone else.

"Promise me you will come back to us safe and sound?" Henry asked in a quiet mumble that I would have not heard if not for my wolf.

"Of course." I smiled.

I was met by Henry's small smile as he nodded his head to show he was ready to go. I showed them the path that lead them to the cave. When they were out of my sights I ran into the other buildings to help the others.

I had repeated this 3 times and had counted 11 pups, 7 mother and 3 elderly. As I was about to go into the next house I saw a wolf from the corner of my eyes that I recognised as my brother. He was currently fighting 2 of the trespassers and was completely distracted to see that there was another wolf about to pounce on him. 

I had caught sight of the wolf and rapidly attacked the wolf in my wolf form. I normally didn't fight in my wolf form but it was crucial that I had taken down this wolf. I had slammed the wolf across the ground and straight into a tree. He fell unconscious or was dead, I didn't know and didn't really care either, and this had alerted my brother and the wolves he was fighting. Due to the distraction my brother had gotten the upper hand and was able to take them both down without much struggle.

He ran up to me with a stern face and I could tell he was angry. So just before he could yell at me through the mind link I replied in a quite cocky manner:

"Yeah, yeah I know I'm not suppose to be here. But just for the record I saved your life that was about to be ripped into shreds. So where's the thank you?" I smirked knowing I had gotten on a nerve of my arrogant brother. Before he could answer we were interrupted by more wolves. I had gotten into a fighting stance and was ready to pounce when I heard a voice in my head.

"What are you doing here YN?! Get back to the forest now!!" It was my dad.

"No I'm helping. You can give me a punishment later." I cut the mind link before he had the opportunity to yell at me and force me back into the forest.

The fight had began and thankfully my father had made no attempt to try and drag me back. Though to be honest he was quite preoccupied with the wolves like everyone else.

I had taken down roughly 5 wolves and was in combat with two other wolves when a deep and rough voice screeched through the battlefield. I turned around to come face to face with both my brother and father on the floor with large scars across their human bodies with blood gushing out. Yes human bodies. They had de-transformed. This only happens when your wolf is near to death and your body can't hold the transformation much longer.

I had attempted to run up to them to only be stopped by that same voice again. This time the sight made my stomach drop and churn in anger, fear and horror.

There stood a man roughly 6'8' with a built body littered with veins that popped out which seemed like a paper cut could slice through to his veins and end his blood flow. He had a short beard that looked that it hadn't been washed in years with fresh blood splatted and stained onto it. His eyes were black as the night sky which contained no source of light or life in them just pure hatred. They were the symbol of death. Lower down his skeleton and rigid face was a scar that ran from the bottom of the cheek bone to under his neck. Its was blood shot red. The sinister smile that was plastered on his face made him look like the Joker as his face showed he was crazy. 

Crazy for blood.

Death.

Pain.

But his appearance wasn't what shocked me. No. It was what he held in his skeleton hand. Dangling from his hand by the hair was a little girl. Her face was adorned with her own blood and her small chest was not moving like it would every other day. Her tear stained face was frozen in fear as her body hung lifelessly in that mans hands. Through my shock i had shifted back into my human form.

"A-Alissa. No.. what did you do?" My voice shock as it all came rushing in. The girl i just saw a few minutes ago is now hanging lifeless from an unknown psycho. Cynical laughter reverberated as the man threw the poor girl onto the floor.

"What did i do? I didn't do anything sweetie. This was her fate."

"Fate? What the hell are you on about you.. you...You monster!!!!!" I bellowed at the still hysterical man.

"Monster? Me? Far from it sweetie. I'm your soulmate."

What the heck is he on about? My soulmate?

"You're not my mate and you never will be!" I charged at the him to only be stopped by the wolves infront of me. I had attacked them straight on as my main target was that man. However before I could reach him I heard a familiar voice.

No.N-no it cant be. To my horror it was. There in the mans grasp was the little sunshine I had let go a little while ago.

Why is he here?

I had stopped fighting as I got distracted by his yells in pain. In that man's disgusting hand was child that was being held captive with sharp knife at his neck.

"Henry!! What are doing!? Let him go!"

As I tried to get to him, that psychos voice was heard again.

"Be a good girl and I won't hurt the kid."

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh sweety of course I will." He dragged the sharp knife slowly by Henry's neck which gained a yell from him as blood started to drip on his clothes.

"Stop!! Okay I won't fight! Just don't hurt him!" Unable to see Henry in any more pain I had yelled instinctively which made the man, who I still dont know, smirk.

"Whatever you say sweetheart!"

I had lifted my hands in surrender as the man loosened his grip on Henry's neck. The wolves around me had grabbed me by the arms and began to drag me to somewhere. I had later realised that we were in the training grounds and I wasn't alone. Far from it. The whole pack was here. Well those who had survived the fire.

I felt the grips loosen slightly on my arms which cause me to be confused but that change quickly as I felt chains and handcuff made of silver tie up my hands. It was then I realised that they had were humans with them as Werewolves couldn't touch silver.

I could feel my Wolf become weak and I slowly lost the power to fight. I knew I couldn't give up but the silver was burning my skin and I was exhausted as it drain my strength. I was soon snapped out of my mental battle as I heard more chains rattle near me. It was my father, brother and the rest of the higher ups.

Soon followed by the heartless man who still had a smirk on his face like he had just won the lottery and was the richest man in the universe. In front of me were the children, women, elderly and the rest of the pack. They looked terrified. I mean who wouldn't be?

I lifted my head to look straight into the eyes of the man behind this whole mishap. He too looked straight into my eyes with a cocky smile as he approached me. He place his grubby hands on my face and moved it side to side whilst inspecting my face. He smile as he said "Just like the rumours. Your gorgeous. Just my type."

I felt like vomiting. Who the heck does he think he his? Normally I would do something but I'm tied up and completely useless right now. He walked back to the pack opposite us and then smirk right back at me before he lifted a knife again and slashed through one of the pack members head off. The packed screamed and the children wept as I looked stunned and disgusted at that monster in front of me.

"Stop it!!! You said you wouldn't hurt anyone!!"

"No. No. No. Sweetheart. I said I would hurt the little boy.Nothing about the rest of the pack."

My heart dropped as I realise what he meant.

The next target was a woman who was in her twenties. She too was mercilessly slashed into shred. I screamed for it to stopped but nothing happened. All I could do was ask for everyone's forgiveness as there lives were taken from them, to which they smile and said it wasn't my fault and thanked me for everything. The slaughtering happened one after the other. And all I could do was watch and cry as they all died in front of me. Soon the whole view infront of me was full of blood and dissemble bodies littered carelessly on the ground. No one was spared. Not even the kids.

The only current survivors were my dad, brother and Henry who was balling his eyes out whilst having fear penetrate through his eyes. I couldn't do anything.

The next targets were my dad and brother. They were dragged infront of my eyes and then tied up to a pole. The wolves used them as punching bags and relentlessly kicked them about without any sort of remorse. In fact they seemed like they were having fun. Tears were running down my cheeks like a waterfall and my voice was horse from all the shouting that I did during the slaughter.

After what felt like an eternity both my brother and father were ruthlessly dropped onto the floor as I could see they were barely hanging on. My brother was the first one to get pulled towards me. It was the first time that the monster hadn't immediately killed someone. It was like he was taunting me by giving me time to talk to my family before he killed them.

My brother was the one who broke the silence first as he reached his chained hands out to my cheek and wiped the pruding tears from my swollen eyes. He smiled at me just like the others did as he said in a strained voice that broke my heart:

"Don't cry you idiot. You're ruining your beautiful face. Where's the crazy happy go lucky girl that always says that happiness is the most priceless thing in the world? That beautiful face of yours looks so ugly when you're crying you know?" He taunted as he smiled though I could see how much pain it cause him to do it. I chuckled slightly which cause him to smile for the first time in a while: a genuine smile.

"How can you say that now? And be so happy when you look like beaten potato? You're an idiot you know?"

"Hey!" He acted offended, "After i called you beautiful you call me ugly? How dare you?" He said with a little humph at the end.

"Its funny really how we finally act like this when it's nearly time to be parted forever" I whispered which cause him to smile and nod along with me.

Just as i was about to ask him about why he changed from the lovable brother he once was, it seemed like our time was up. He was dragged by his collar a few metres away from me as the lunatic stated " Well times up sweety. Now it's time to say bye bye." He mocked.

My vision again became blurry with tears as my brother, for the last time looked at me and smiled before saying, "I love you my little princess."

The nickname that I wished to hear all these years was finally said but it was for the last time in the most horrible way.

"I love you too Oppa!!" I screamed as he smiled just as he mouthed 'look away princess' and his life was teared right out from him. My heart shattered completely as I lifted my head to see the head of my brother lying bodiless. On his face was a smile that I hadn't seen in years as it looked like he was in peace. My heart felt heavy and I was awaiting for this nightmare to be over.

But it wasn't.

There was still my father and Henry who looked like he was wishing for death just as much as I was.

Father was the next person to be dragged in front of me. And just like my brother he was given time to talk to me too.

"Princess.. Why did you come here when I told you to leave?"

Is he seriously going to ask that minutes before he dies? Even so, I should still answer him.

"I saw the pack on fire and I wanted to help. But it looks like I couldn't do anything." I looked down as the images of the passed hour flashed through my mind.

"You're just like your mother. Stubborn. Protective. Strong. And Just. I'm so glad that you were my daughter."

Surprised. That was what I was. My ice cold father just complemented me for the first time ever. I was too shocked to say anything but I didnt need to as father spoke again.

"I know I can't ask for you forgiveness for what I have put you through over the last few years of your life. I know I wasn't the best father but I needed you to grow strong and powerful so you could protect yourself and your loved ones when the time came. You might not believe me but your mother and I had gotten a warning from the Moon Goddess about this attack beforehand. She said that you held the key to the future and that I had to protect you at all costs. It was then your mother and I had decided that we needed you to grow in order to be able to protect yourself when we aren't with you. Your brother found out later and he too joined into the plan like all the pack. The whole pack excluding the youngsters were aware of this and no one blames you. All we wish is that you live your life to the fullest with no regrets."

The tears that I had under control had broken free as I learnt the truth of my pack. The cold pack that I had learnt was harsh and ice cold was actually warm and perfect. They had done this all to ensure the survival of all the pack's. But why me? What's so special about me?

"Why me? Why didnt you tell me?"

"You're a bright girl who makes people feel comfortable around you. You have a way to persuade and attract people and that skill on its own is dangerous in anyone's hand. We couldn't tell you because we didn't need to. You grew up perfectly with a kind and caring heart and that's all we wanted."

Why was everything coming to light when it was the end? Why does the world have to be so cruel?

Just like last time, Appa was dragged from me to the same place as my brother and the same exchange happened but I was the first one to say it.

"Im sorry for being such a misbehaved and unfilal daughter. I hope you could forgive me and if we had more time I would love it if you could have taken me to the park again like you did that one time. I love you Appa and I always will."

He smiled and nodded his head as he only replied with "I love you too Yn. I love you Claire (mum) and Daniel(brother) and all the pack. I hope you all forgive me for being an awful 'leader' and for staying by my side till the end."

And just like that father was gone.

I cried and cried as the last of my blood family was loss as I felt their blood on my face and clothes. I wanted this to be all over. This pain.

But still I was haunted with more.

I only remember Henry's existence again as I heard him yelp in pain and had looked in the direction of the noise. The man was dragging him by the arm in front of me, the same place as my father.

Just like last time Henry had a knife at his neck that was digging into his skin.

"What are you doing? You said you won't hurt him!" I yelled, well tried to, it came out as a croak though due to my dry throat.

"I said I wouldn't hurt him but that doesn't mean no one else can." He snickered as he called out a to someone who came out of the shadow.

My heartbeat quickened as I understood what he was implying. He was killing everyone. Even Henry. Even if he doesn't kill Henry with his own hands he still won. I thrashed against the chains but i couldn't do anything. I was too weak.

The shadow walked towards the man and then had dropped their hood to reveal their face. My heart dropped.

"Lucy?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.4K 48
You are a wolf, who is in the pack of Alpha Min Yoongi. One evening you ran in your wolf form through the forest of Alpha Park Jimin, although it is...
179K 7.2K 33
It was never painful for them to hurt each other. It was so easy for one of them to yell insulting words at the other. There have been many moments w...
85.4K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
627K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...