GAMES BY DIM LIGHT || Mature...

By MireyaZachani

Sixteen years ago, Melanie was supposed to be crashing a party on her birthday with her friend. It was a week... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Author's Note
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Author's Note
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
Note Of Thanks

CHAPTER 48

238 47 2
By MireyaZachani

Lucas's POV

I walked into the study, stressed out and with the thought that I could just catch a sleep for a few minutes and get right back to work.

But when I walked in, there she was, sitting behind the desk like a female boss.

I paused and looked around the study, then glanced behind me, thinking of how she could have gotten in here in the first place.

"Hey, pretty."
I said and grinned.

She chuckled and swung her legs off the desk, stood up and half sat on the edge of the desk as I walked over to her. She nodded towards the empty chair she had just left and I occupied it.

"I'm beginning to think I raised a vixen. How did you get in here in the first place?"

She laughed. "I can pick locks too, you know. You didn't tell me you were back."

"And I was just about to ask how you knew."

"Tammy. Well, she was saying it to TJ and I over heard."

"You eavesdropped, you mean?"
I said and smirked.

She picked up a bottle of champagne. "Let's make a toast l, shall we?"
She picked up two bottles that had already been on the table. My guessing is that, she already had this in mind while coming here.

"A toast to what?"

"I should have been toasting to your success, but let's be selfish this once, shall we? Let's make a toast. . ."

She laughed at the popping sound from the bottle and winked at me with a smile. She poured in two half filled glasses and handed one to me.

This is weird.

I took it from her, watching her closely.

"A toast to all your successes!" She laughed. "Go on, drink."

"What is going on with you, Melanie?"

"What is going on with me? Why? Because I want us to have a drink?"

"It's not the drink. There's something bothering you? What do you mean by all our successes?"

She stood up and walked to the sofa, staggering.

"You were already drinking before you came here? What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with all of you?! Yes, let's celebrate how you all ruined my life!"

"Melanie. . ."

"Don't. . . Start."

"I'm sorry. I should have told you. . . there was no way I could do that to you. I didn't want you to get hurt the second time."

"The umpteenth time would he better, Lucas. I don't think, me getting hurt would be bad for you all. You guys seem to do it without breaking a sweat."
She sighed.

I stood up to walk to her and she raised a hand, rested her head against the head rest of the sofa and stared at the chandelier.
"I'm tired, Lucas. I still don't know what to do."

I sat back and stared at her. She wasn't angry. At least not like she was with AJ. Tammy told me everything.

"You are the only person I know, who would want to be close to everyone after what we all did to you."
I said. She looked at me with hooded eyes.

"I don't have a choice. I want to be far away from all of you, Lucas. I want to be able to wake up one day and smile because I know I am in a place nine of you will ever find me. But the one person who inflicted this pain is my son's father. I can't keep him away from his father. And if he gets close, all of you gets close too."

"You know we can't stay away from you, Melanie."

"I want you all to stay away from me, Lucas. This is what I want."
She said. And to be honest, those words pierced into my heart.

I looked away and back at her. "This is what you want?"

She nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Then, I don't want you to stay away from me without knowing my part in the game."

She shook her head. "I don't. . ."

"I do. I want you to know everything. I wanted you to know everything, but it appears that I'm the only one left to speak up and it's not fair because I'm the closest to you."

She said nothing.

"Jenna pulled it off well. Didn't know she had the guts."
I said and chuckled.

"Jenna has the guts for everything. I give her a credit for hitting my son with her car."

There was a brief silence between us.

"I was the fifth."

She looked up at me, confused.

"I was the fifth man to sleep with you."

I saw a flash of shock in her eyes when she looked at me.

<<<FLASHBACK<<<

"This is wrong, Sam. You know it is."
I said to Sam who laughed along with the teenage butch by his side. It was obvious that the man was wasted from one of those things he took most times.

I walked into the room which looked more like there was no light but there was a dim light . I walked up to the bed and looked down at it. There he was. Alpha, drunk and naked beside the little frame lying there. It was almost as if she was lifeless.

She looked sweaty and dirty, her clothes torn and her hair was in all places.

I took in her full image and noticed that there was blood on her thighs.

Blood. Holy Shit.

I rushed to her side, thinking of what these wasted Alpha males could have possibly done to this girl.

I placed my hands in her cheek and felt moisture. Tears or sweat, I didn't know which one it was. I was supposed to be the next man to sleep with her. But when Jenna told me how they had drugged an innocent girl who wasn't the stripper they had planned to get, I lost it.

No one would know how it feels until you have personally boned your best friend. And Tammy still hates me. I have always wanted to make it right by her ever since that incident.

This would only add to my list of regrets.

I glanced at the three men in the room who were silently snoring and sound asleep. I'm sure Derrick didn't know he had raped a virgin.

It was obvious with the blood. Except if she was too tight for his large dick. But a stripper can't be that tight. Only a virgin.

I put two fingers to her neck and felt for her pulse. Great she was still alive but her pulse was weak.

Really weak.

Shit!

I rushed over to the closet and fished for a blanket or anything. As soon as I found the former, I wrapped it around her limp body and she felt like jelly in my arms. So weak and fragile. Like she could break.

Like she was already broken.

I picked her up in my arms, bridal style and left the room. As soon as I stepped out of the room, there they were. Probably hoping to hear of how I pushed and pulled out of her bloody opening. But they were confused as they both exchanged glances at each other and then at me.

AJ looked at the figure in my arms and for a split second, I saw remorse. And regret. She looked up and into my eyes and lowered her gaze.

I won't say she was ashamed because AJ is never ashamed of anything. If she was, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. And it was all her fault.

Jenna rushed over to me and looked down at the girl. Tears rolled down her eyes when she looked up at me.

"This is my fault."
She whispered.

"It is too late for regrets, Jenna. We have to do something fast before she dies here."

Jenna was still shocked at the sight of the broken bundle in my arms that she didn't hear what I said. She shook her head and stepped back.

"I warned you!"
She snapped at AJ and Sam.

AJ lowered her gaze and then up at Sam who looked confused.

"What do you think will happen if she survives this? She'll come for us!"
Jenna said.

AJ rushed over to her and shook her by the shoulders. "No one is coming for us, Jenna. You have to pull Yours of together! And no one is telling Derrick or the others. They know they slept with a stripper and that's how it will remain."

"You're a big time bitch, AJ."
Jenna said.

"Jenna, come on. Stop this. It is too late for that now."

Jenna seemed to have recovered as she nodded at me and rushed to get her car keys.

Please vote and comment
Love,
Mireya💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 308 24
Everything about 17 year old Zoe Martin screamed goody-two shoes. From her pristine auburn hair to her designers shoes. She was every teacher's pet...
603 70 19
Melanie Baker has a secret. She was once a perfect wife to her husband and she never complained about anything. She was content with her life and fo...
5.4K 66 13
Rui's bachelor party was in full swing but his mind was elsewhere, thinking of his impending marriage. When his friends surprised him with a girl fro...
108 45 15
Hello everyone My name is Ada and this is my story, mostly. What do you do when your boyfriend breaks up with you on your birthday when you think he...