Doctor and CEO [COMPLETED]

By boredinhouse2211

Meet Vibhuti Oberoi youngest daughter of business tycoon Vikram Oberoi and neurosurgeon Anna Oberoi and lit... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Cast
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter:5
chapter: 6
Chapter :7
chapter:8
chapter:9
chapter: 10
Chapter 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter 15
Chapter :16
Chapter:17
Chapter : 18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Epilogue
Thanks
New Book

Chapter:22

8.7K 290 1
By boredinhouse2211

Vibhuti's p.o.v.

I sped my car fast . I was trying to remain calm but when your own family is involved , it's just tough to remain calm. I already called Dr Will nd he is already reaching there.

I reached the apartment and rushed towards the door. The door was already open so i guess Dr Will is already here.

" V oh jesus , thank god you came ." Em said while hugging me tight.

" Em calm down, i guess Dr Will  is already here. Let me meet him first. I know everything is going to be fine.  Sut down and relax." I tried to calm her down.

Then suddenly Dr Will came outside.

" How is she?" I asked him immediately while standing near him so Em don't know what we are talking about.

" Stable,  Triplets though are healthy but her taking stress are putting them in danger. They are growing perfectly but again what happened today is not acceptable. " He said seriously .

" I know.  I am trying my best to sought everything out." I said.

" Ok  then I already gave her medicine so I will be taking my leave,  Take care." He said while going outside.  Em came and by seeing her face , i already know she heard everything.

" please V sought out all this mess which your so called " parents are doing ". She said angrily.

" I am trying Em. Ari is also my friend, hell even more than friend , she is like a sister to me from different mother. I love her.  She is going to be mother of my nephews and i will make sure she even became my sister in law. " i told her with determination in my voice.

" I  will never doubt you V, but your parents and now ur brother,  it's complicated." She said
" I know right. But we need to be calm and patient with the whole situation. " I said while drinking water. Suddenly my phone started ringing.
Adam was calling.
" V , hey sorry to disturb you but your brother came at your apartment,  drunk and our kiddies are sleeping.  I know he is my best friend but here I need your help . Please." He kind of begged.
" Ok , I will be there in twenty minutes. " I said and hung up.
" Hey , who was on the phone. Everything fine ." Em said while giving me cip of coffee.  I guess I was so  busy controlling my emotions while talking to Adam that I muted my whole surrounding and didn't even here the noise of coffee machine.
" Oh , it was just Adam.  I need to go . Will come later and thanks for the coffee but u have to drink it yourself. " I said while rushing off.
I started the car and was thinking about my life . To sum up about my So " Exciting life ."
I reached the parking of my apartment and here goes nothing. 
TO BE CONTINUED...
I am back., Hope you can forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 898 13
" π„π―πžπ«π²π¨π§πž 𝐑𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯ 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞π₯𝐯𝐞𝐬" "𝐁𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯ 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πƒπžπ―π’π₯'𝐬 𝐃𝐨π₯π₯, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐜𝐑𝐨�...
176K 8.7K 28
Sathvik Acharya's life takes a U turn when, his estranged sister and her husband dies in an accident and, he receives the custody of his young niece...
614K 21.5K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
2.6K 216 30
"Strip" he said I widened my eyes, no way he was being serious but somewhere I wanted this "You don't want me to repeat my words now chΓ©rie, do yo...