Marital bond

De StoriesLoubbie

Debbie and Lou get married to fool Debbie's granny. But soon Debbie feels for Lou. And Lou, well, she has bee... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 20

2K 68 172
De StoriesLoubbie

A/n:

love_cateblanchett here is the photo I mentioned in last update of First kiss. Andrew has Cate's face tattooed on his hand.

Got this pic in insta.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lou's phone rang. She was sleeping, nestling her face in the crook of Debbie's neck. She definitely didn't want to pick up the call.

"Lou", Debbie mumbled

"Uhm"

"Your phone"

"I'm sleepy"

"Receive"

"I am sleeping"

"Lou receive"

"I already slept and am dreaming"

"Lazy ass"

Debbie tried to receive the call. She couldn't take the phone as Lou was sleeping on her.

"Baby, get up. At least I'll take the call"

"Sleep"

"Fine, you've left no other choice for me", and Debbie pinched Lou.

"What the...", Lou got up and looked at Debbie. Debbie just shrugged.

"You fucking Ocean", Lou was about to pinch back when Debbie took the phone. She saw the id.

"It's your mom"

"Mum? Why's she calling?"

"Receive"

Lou received the call.

"Hey mum..."

"You got married and didn't bother to inform us?"

"What? Mum how did you know? I mean..."

"I'm video calling you now"

Saying so, Helen cut the call.

"What happened?"

"Mum and dad got to know about our wedding"

"Oh, you didn't tell them?"

"Tell what? That I am marrying you to fool Elizabeth and get the property for you?", Lou asked laughing.

"I mean..."

The phone rang again, this time it was the video call. Lou turned on the light and then received the call. She saw her mum and dad on screen.

"Hey mum, hey dad"

"Hey us later. Tell me when did you get married? Also, hey Debbie"

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Miller", Debbie smiled.

"You are greeting her and not me? Also, how did you know?"

"Yeah, because she is our daughter in law. And how we got to know? Look here"

Helen turned the phone outside their office window. There were reporters covering the gate, the security trying to control.

"What's going on? Did you guys go bankrupt?"

"Cate"

"Sorry, I'm joking. But what's going on there?"

"Well, I'm asking you. What's going on with you?"

"I'm fine mum. I'm happy"

"And you didn't feel the necessity of involving us in your happiness?"

"What? What are you speaking, mum?"

"Honey, your mum's angry on you because you didn't tell us that you were getting married. Well you are on your honeymoon now", Liam told before Helen opened her mouth to yell at Lou.

"How did you get to know?"

"Whole world knows. You announced in some show. Also, now people know that you are our daughter, which we are very happy about. But they are questioning us. They think you are estranged and that we haven't been in touch", Liam said.

"What the hell!"

"Honey, the paparazzi already have made different theories as to why you are living in US. They also linked our shifting of business to US as the reconnection between us and you. Few even went on saying that you were adopted and so you went away from us"

"What the fuck!"

"Lou, language. They are your parents"

Lou just looked at Debbie and raised her eyebrow as to say 'seriously?'

"And dad, what shifting of business?"

"You didn't read any news?"

"Mum, you both are a day ahead of us. It's 11:40 here. I am sleeping. What time it is there by the way?"

"It's 7:40 in the night here and we are not able to go to our home. Our employees are also stuck here in the building. And about shifting... Baby, we had planned to surprise you. We are planning to shift our business to US. We've been working on it for so many months now. We wanted to surprise you. Wanted you to take the responsibilities from us. But the paparazzi just ruined it"

"You guys are shifting here? And you didn't bother to tell me?"

"You don't read news related to our company, not our fault. Also, it was supposed to be a surprise. And you didn't tell us about the marriage"

"It was... Supposed to be a surprise for you?"

"Bullshit. But it doesn't matter now. We are not able to get out of our office right now. The paparazzi covered every single gate. Even your place in US is covered"

"What? I didn't get any news"

"That's because you were sleeping probably. So, I called you to say that we will manage this paparazzi somehow. You please don't lose your cool. Is it okay?"

"Sure dad"

"But about wedding, what are we supposed to say?", Helen asked.

"That you guys blessed us through Skype?"

"Well, not a bad idea. But we are bit angry on you for not informing us. We would have had a grand wedding. You are our only child, honey"

"Mum, it all happened too quickly, I just... I didn't have time to inform you. So"

"Fine. We understand. Don't worry about anything. And also, we will be permanently shifting there in a month or so"

"That's great Mrs. Miller"

"Oh, call us mum and dad, Debbie. We are family"

"She won't call you mum. Her American ass always twists the words. She'll be calling you mom"

"Catie, stop troubling her. Debbie, you can call mum, mom anything"

Debbie nodded and Lou was happy that her parents were supportive of Debbie being her wife. They had accepted Debbie twenty years back as her friend, even though they knew she was from Ocean clan, so this wasn't something unexpected but still it made Lou happy.

"Can I call you both something else?", Lou asked.

"No", both Helen and Liam said in unison.

"That's not fair"

"Well, the names you are planning to call us won't be fair too. So, no. By the way, we are going to watch your show every day. Finally, you are getting into limelight"

"Mum no. Also, you won't get that channel in Australia"

"We have YouTube. And I'm going to save every single episode"

"Mum please..."

"And also, I'm arranging a designer for you. We've been collaborating with famous designers in US so as to get more clients once we shift"

"Mum, it's not necessary. We have our friend..."

"Baby, this designer is really good. She is Irish, she dressed Daphne Kluger in Met ball"

Debbie and Lou looked at each other.

"Mum, you are collaborating with Rose?"

"Yeah, Rose Weil. She is really good. So, I'll arrange her for all of your appearances. I..."

"Mum, you need not do that. She is our friend and she is the one who is dressing us"

"She is your friend and she didn't inform us about your wedding?"

"That's because she doesn't know that you are my parents. Now she might have, and definitely is having panic attack"

"Oh. That's bad. But for now, you both go, sleep. And all the best for the contest kids. Love you both. Bye"

"Bye mum, bye dad"

Lou cut the call and looked at Debbie. Debbie was thinking.

"Let's sleep now? I was in the middle of dreaming"

"Hmm paparazzi covered everything. That's... crazy"

"They finally found who is Liam and Helen's daughter. So, they will"

"But nothing's happening here though"

"Hmm I don't think so. Wait, I'll check the news"

Lou started searching Miller's group of companies and there were so many news results. Miller's heir found in US warehouse was one of the captivating heading. Lou went through few articles. All had manufactured stories.

"Jesus! These people are ruining my life. Some are victimising me while others are victimising my parents"

"Baby, see here. I just checked my phone. Our friends are trapped inside the loft. There are reporters around the building. They had called us many times but my phone was in silent mode"

"Oh, they... Wait... Oh yeah. They texted me"

"How did you not see then?"

"I muted them so that no one will disturb our honeymoon here"

"Hmm, we can mute people?"

"Yeah. We can. It's simple. You just press..."

"Lou, I guess we are deviating. What do we do now? These paparazzi... Look here. They are linking Miller's group of companies with convicted felon Debbie Ocean. Oh fuck! Look here. They are thinking you as a criminal now"

"Am I not?", Lou said with a big grin.

"Not in the eyes of judiciary. You are an ordinary person who owns the club and is staying here because of your green card. Nothing more"

"You called me ordinary? I am angry now", Lou huffed in mock annoyance. Debbie sighed.

"You know, keep all your antics for later. First, let's solve this. You..."

The intercom rang. Lou and Debbie looked at each other.

"The hotel is calling us?"

"Why? Aren't we supposed to call and order food or other stuffs?"

"Technically yes. Let's see"

Debbie received the call. She was bit worried after hearing the other end. She then cut the call.

"What happened?"

"Paparazzi is here too. The hotel is trying their best to keep them away"

"Oh, well I guess we can sleep peacefully"

"Lou, you and your parents' name will be maligned because of me"

"Hey, listen don't you dare think like that. And also, we have cleared today that you were lovesick idiot who signed the papers because of your stupidity. And you even gave similar statements during your parole. So, nothing's going to happen"

"But I am an Ocean. We are known for..."

"I know you for your brilliance, loving nature and confidence and friendship. I don't care about what world thinks. Baby, stop worrying. Sleep now. If anything happens, we'll tell Daphne to kiss Rose. That will divert these paparazzi from us to her. She anyways loves attention though Rose will have series of panic attacks"

"But..."

"Shh...", Lou pushed Debbie down on the mattress along with her, covered both of them with the sheets and comforter and held her close. "Sleep wifey. You need to be at your best tomorrow during the contest"

"But..."

Lou placed her index finger on Debbie's lips to shut her. Debbie was silent.

"Good night, Debbie. Sleep"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"She really is the daughter of billionaire?", Elizabeth asked Francis.

"Yes. I searched. See here, she left Australia when she was 18 or something and met Debbie here"

"Well, I guess I can accept this relationship with pride now. But still, she does behave like a spoilt brat"

"I guess she probably was one, back then. Here are different stories about her. Not sure which one is true"

"Stories? Wait, she will be getting all those business and property, right? I mean, I want my Debbie to also enjoy it. She is her wife. She must have the right too"

"I guess she probably will"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The next day, Debbie woke up to constant knocks in the door. She went and opened the door to see Tammy.

"Tammy, seriously? It's just 7. You are in Hawaii. You can sleep longer..."

"Nine Constance, Amita, Daphne and Rose are stuck in your loft. Poor guys cannot come outside with the paparazzi covering them"

"Yeah I know"

"That's it? You not gonna do anything?"

"The one who should be concerned is sleeping like a baby without any tension"

"Oh god! What will you guys do? I just went to have my breakfast and saw so many reporters. They aren't going without any breaking news"

"Tell Daphne to kiss Rose. These people will run to cover that"

"What?"

"Not my idea. Lou told this"

"Wake her up and tell her to be responsible"

"I don't think she will wake up anytime soon. It's too early for her"

"Then I'll wake her up", saying so, Tammy went inside the bedroom. Debbie ran behind her. Her possessiveness was back again.

"Lou, wake up", Tammy said, lightly rubbing her palm on Lou's shoulder. No use. After trying for fifth time Lou stirred somewhat, probably.

"I told you, you won't go to heaven if you wake me up every time I sleep. So, go Ocean"

Yup, Lou is still half asleep. She is actually in hypnopompic state.

"Lou, it's Tammy"

"You think mimicking Tammy's voice will be helpful? Sleep baby. I won't be scared of the soccer mom voice", Lou said. Her words mumbled and not clear.

"Lou, it's me Tammy myself. Wake up Lou"

"Just sleep Debbie", Lou said and pulled Tammy down and closer to her, wrapping her arms around her.

"Lou..."

"Baby, that's not me. That's Tammy", Debbie said trying to get Lou's hand away from Tammy. She definitely is not appreciating the current position of Lou and Tammy.

"Another Debbie? You too sleep", Lou pulled Debbie too on bed. She is currently on top of Tammy.

"Jesus! Debbie get up. You are fucking heavy and your hair is on my face and mouth", Tammy said.

"I am trying but this idiot is too strong. Miller wake up"

Debbie kicked Lou's legs. No use. Lou tightened her grip on Debbie, her one leg on Debbie's body now.

"Can somebody wake up that beast", Tammy yelled.

"I'm trying. Wait"

Debbie pinched Lou hard, the way Lou had pinched that day during fake orgasm session. It worked.

"Ouch, one Debbie pinched me", Lou said and rolled over. Debbie, now free, got up and helped Tammy stand up.

"How do you sleep next to her every day?"

"She's adorable, and is dreaming. She will wake up if I try"

Debbie wanted to establish her control over Lou in front of Tammy.

"Well, all the best. I'm not gonna wake her up again. You do it", Tammy said.

Debbie sat on the bed and began waking up Lou again, with so much love, if Lou was awake, she would melt for sure.

"Hey baby, wake up. It's morning", she said, lightly tracing her palm on Lou's face.

"Which Debbie are you? The one who pinched me or the one who mimicked Tammy's voice?"

Debbie sighed. Lou when half asleep is worse than a 5-year-old child. She cannot be defeated in front of Tammy.

"Lou wake up, come on", Debbie shook Lou enough to wake her up completely.

"You always wake me up when I am in the middle of hallucinations. I was having two of your kind"

"Yeah, I know. You were mumbling. How the fuck can you dream while almost awake?"

"Not dreams. Hallucinations. It's called hypnopompic state. It..."

"You can explain it later Professor Lou Miller. Sorry, Catherine Louise Miller", Tammy interrupted.

"For now, go solve the paparazzi problem you created. Poor girls are not able to go out of your loft there. Even your club is surrounded. They are clicking pics, and every minute new story is being updated online. Also, few have linked Daphne with you after seeing her in your loft. Before they link you, Debbie and Daphne and it leads to MET gala, do something"

"Tell Daphne to kiss Rose..."

"Lou, be serious"

"Hmm okay. Tell Daphne to seriously kiss Rose"

"Baby, before my name ruins entire Miller empire, do something. Give some statement that'll satisfy them", Debbie said, holding Lou's hand.

"I told you. You are not ruining anything. You..."

"Lou, it's not the time to argue. Just do something", Tammy stopped her. Debbie was angry on Tammy for stopping Lou when she was about to say how important she was for her.

"Fine. You both old ladies don't know to ignore paparazzi. You guys are influenced by Daphne. She likes to be under their radar"

Lou got up and went to bathroom. Debbie and Tammy waited for a while before Debbie rushed to bathroom cursing. She knew Lou very well. And as she guessed, Lou was sleeping in the tub. Waking up Lou at 7 is never a good idea.

"Wake up, idiot", Debbie said but Lou ignored. Debbie turned the hand-held shower ON and directed on Lou's face.

"The storm is coming. It is raining", Lou yelled and woke up.

"Jesus! How the hell can you sleep anywhere? Also, you start dreaming within minutes?"

"You sprayed water on me?"

"Yeah because you were sleeping in this... STOP LOU. Don't spray water on me. Stop..."

Lou had taken the showerhead from Debbie's hand and sprayed on Debbie.

"Lou, I said stop. You are wasting water..."

That got Lou's attention and she turned OFF the shower.

"You made me all wet", Debbie said wiping the water off her face.

"I wish I did", Lou muttered.

"What"

"Nothing. You sprayed water and so I returned the favour"

"You are a child basically"

"Not according to the people whom I fucked", Lou winked or at least attempted to.

"Shut up. Just get ready", Debbie said and went outside.

"What happened to you?", Tammy asked.

"She sprayed water on me"

"She is really in playful mood", Tammy smiled.

Playful mood. Tammy is getting excited?

"Yeah well, she always is with me", Debbie said as if to reflect the idea that Lou is happy with her and that Tammy can back out.

Tammy however knew Lou was happy because of Debbie's presence and hoped Debbie will also make efforts in understanding Lou.

"Debbie, get my suit ready", Lou yelled from bathroom.

"Which one?"

"Any that will make hot girls go weak for me"

Debbie sighed, also was jealous. She selected one of her favourite suits, wine red, which Lou definitely rocks.

Lou walked out of the bathroom wearing the robe that the hotel provided.

"Wow, good choice. My favourite too", she said looking at the suit.

"Well, I know you very well. Now, don't waste your time, get ready. I'll get ready too"

Saying so, Debbie went inside the bathroom. Lou removed her robe while Tammy stood facing the wall.

"You know, you have seen me naked before", Lou said.

She was speaking about the time when she was totally wasted after Debbie's imprisonment and Tammy had to take care of her.

"Yeah, but the circumstances were different. That was when Debbie wasn't around you"

Debbie heard them talking. She took Tammy's words differently. She thought Lou and Tammy doesn't want her to know about the affair and that was what Tammy meant by Debbie wasn't around you.

She was angry, sad and disappointed. She sat under the shower and cried. The shower water hitting the floor attenuated her voice as well as Lou and Tammy's.

Lou got ready and took out Debbie's dress. It was matching with her own suit. Tammy smiled at her.

"What?"

"It's nice. She is choosing your outfit and you hers"

"Don't get any ideas Tammy. We are friends"

"How long will you be like this?"

"I don't know"

"Are you happy, Lou?"

"I am. This vacation is the best thing happened to me in last few years"

"You mean the fake honeymoon"

"Well, you can call that too"

"Lou..."

"Tammy, I want her happiness. For that, I am ready to do whatever I can"

"And what about your happiness?"

"Hers is mine"

"And?"

"I am hoping she will realise my love for her. Then it's up to her, whether to love me back or laugh at me"

"Lou, I hope she realises and love you back. Why aren't you my wife?", Tammy whined mockingly.

"Because you are like my sister. So"

"Sister. Now that you called me sister, what percentage am I getting from Miller's assets?", Tammy asked grinning.

"A word and I will hand over everything to you"

"Well, I will say a word, but instead of assets, I want you and Debbie to unite, get married again but with real feelings and vows"

Lou smiled and hugged her. Tammy lightly kissed her cheeks and then went to her house.

Lou called her parents and discussed about what they will be doing next. They had decided to say the truth while hiding some of it, so that they won't be in trouble in future. Lou knows, one lie leads to another and it is difficult to keep everything in mind. So, the best option is truth. Debbie will laugh at her if she hears this.

When Debbie finally walked outside the shower, she saw her dress ready. Lou was sitting on the chair nearby and thinking something. She looked at Debbie. There is no evidence of her crying, but Lou got to know.

"Hey baby what happened? Why were you crying?", Lou was immediately at Debbie's side, cupping her face with her palms.

"No, I didn't cry"

"I can tell when you cry. What happened?"

"I... Am I a burden to you?"

"What! Debbie, why are you thinking like that? Don't you dare say that again. Are you worried because of the paparazzi? Fuck them. You are my priority, I always said that. You are not the burden; you are the precious gift I got in my life. You are the anchor who stabilise me whenever I am out of control. You are my everything Debbie. Never think otherwise", Lou hugged her.

Debbie didn't know what to say. She was crying because of Lou and Tammy's words.

"I've selected you the dress. See, it matches mine"

Lou guided her near the bed and gave her the dress. Debbie wore it. Lou was looking at her, sitting on the bed. Obviously, Debbie's perfect body is too difficult to resist. She took her phone and started playing so as to stop herself from getting caught by Debbie.

Once ready, they went outside. Debbie was still not out of her sadness. Lou, got to know, though misunderstood the reason behind the sadness. She pulled Debbie closer, one hand on her waist, other on her shoulder. Debbie's head against her chest.

"Debbie, if I am to choose between you and my property, it will always be you. In fact, if I am to choose between you and anything else, it will be you. So, don't ever think yourself as a burden or setback. You are Debbie Ocean. You are not supposed to think that way. You took me under your wing, years back. If anyone is a burden, it is me"

"Lou, don't say that. You never were and never are. You..."

"Got to know what it feels? Baby, my identity was the same earlier. I was Miller's heir. You were the only one to know. Now it's known to whole world. But that will never change our relationship. We are always the best friends. Never will there be any change in that"

Never will there be any change in that?

When they reached the hotel promises, they were surrounded by paparazzi. The crowd was too much, clicking their photos, asking hundred different questions at a time. Debbie didn't want to be photographed. Lou however was in full mood to feed these hungry bloodsucking parasites. She didn't leave Debbie, instead, tightened the grip and kissed her head. Then she took one of the reporter's mic from his hand and tested it.

"Ewe buy a new one", she said and gave it back. Took another mic from some other reporter. She checked that.

"Okay, better than that. So, listen everyone. I'll have a press meet at 1:30 pm in the conference room. Hmm wait... Let me check whether the room is free. Manager..."

The hotel manager rushed to her. "Yes ma'am"

"Is your conference room free at 1:30?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Then arrange for the press meet. Meet me after my breakfast. I will discuss about the arrangement. Is it clear?"

"Yes ma'am. I will arrange"

"So, that's clear. You all be ready with your questions. Now, me and my wife needs to have our breakfast. So, bye"

Lou guided Debbie inside the restaurant. The reporters were stopped at the entrance. They started spreading around the building, just to get something from Lou.

Lou and Debbie were sitting, waiting for their order.

"Jesus! You have become a celebrity now"

"Well, money can do that to you"

"Well, they are more interested in degrading you for being with me"

"Well, I'm gonna make them fight among themselves"

"What?"

"Baby, you have trained me well. Today, I'm gonna give the test. You grade me"

"A+"

"Already?"

"I have full faith in you"

Lou laughed. Their order arrived. Debbie was about have her pancakes when Lou pouted

"What?"

"You told you'll feed me every day"

"I told I will feed millionaire Lou Miller, not the zillionaire"

"I don't care whether I am a millionaire or zillionaire. All I know is I am your Lou Miller. And you are supposed to feed me"

The words had so much weight, Debbie's earlier sadness vanished.

"That is true. You are my Lou Miller"

Debbie then fed Lou. They could feel the reporters clicking the pics.

"Until you give the statement, they won't leave us"

"Well, we will give statements. You will be answering too. You know to slay them better than I do"

"I will. You know, when I told I want to lead a simple life during my parole, I didn't think my world will be changed this way"

"You however did think of becoming a millionaire by your own and you succeeded"

"Succeeded with you by my side"

"You can do one hell of a proposal. You know exactly what to say"

"When it is you on the receiving end, the words just roll out of my tongue. No need of lying. Just the real stuff"

Lou smiled. She somewhat blushed.

"Let's give them some more pics", Debbie said, pulled Lou closer from across the table by holding her tie and kissed her. Lou reciprocated.

"When they publish this kissing photo, I'm gonna download it. I will print it and send it to your gammy"

"She probably is having a heart attack now. She always thought you were an uncultured spoilt brat"

"I am a spoilt brat. Else good girls like you wouldn't be my wife"

"What?"

"There is a saying, good girls fall for bad boys"

"First of all, you are a woman, and second of all, you think I am a good girl?"

"Compared to me, you definitely are"

"Oh baby, you have no idea how bad I am"

"Well, we will have to tell each other how bad we are, or should I say how good we are? Because, there is this stupid quiz round and they will ask about our sex life for sure and I guess being good is better in sex than bad"

"What? But why?"

"Sex is important in successful marriage"

"So, are we gonna have sex?"

"Nah, I said we will share our stories. Through that we can know each other's details"

"Well, that talk will be uncomfortable for sure"

"It will be. But no other choice"

"Hmm... Will see. But first, eat all these and arrange the meet"

"Yup. Let's have our food. Feed me"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lou and Debbie spent their time arranging the press meet the way they needed. It was 1:30. Before the reporters arrived, Lou and Debbie went to have their lunch. They took their own time to finish, feeding each other and flirting. Then after 2:45, they reached the conference hall. Till then all reporters were waiting, a small piece of paper in their hand given by the hotel volunteer.

"Hello guys", Lou said and entered the room with Debbie and sat on the chair meant for them.

"Ms Miller, are you..."

"Oh man, chill. This is an official conference. Take it easy", Lou said. Debbie was entertained.

"I was about to answer every question of yours, but I have some work now. So, I can't do that. I know you people aren't creative enough to ask 100 different questions. You guys always write same stuff in different sites. So, 5 people and total of 5 questions. Are you ready?"

"That's unfair. You cannot..."

"Yeah, I know it is unfair but no other choice. I have some important work to do. Also, I came here for my honeymoon. Just for your sake I arranged this meet and you guys doesn't even wanna cooperate? You guys already wrote million things about me, so, I don't think you people need my version. Good speaking to you"

Lou got up but they immediately asked her to sit.

"So, will you guys cooperate?"

There was some discussion in the room. Lou was smirking.

"You know exactly what to do, baby", Debbie whispered.

"Well, I am gonna do something more too"

"What?"

"This"

Lou kissed Debbie. Again 100 clicks.

"Your gammy will be dead before this honeymoon ends"

"You've decided to see her dying"

"100%"

"We are fine with 5 questions", one of the reporters announced.

"Good then, start"

The hotel manager was looking at Lou. Never had he seen any such conference before. He always saw journalists dominating. Here it was Lou dominating them. Well, Lou's hypnotic voice is enough for that.

One woman, known journalist, stood and Lou gave her one look that was enough for her to go weak.

"Yes honey, what's your question", Lou asked leaning a little forward, supporting her face on her palm.

"I... uhm so, are you really Lou Miller, daughter of Liam Miller? If so, why are you in US? Why haven't you joined Miller's group of company? And say about your 20 years of friendship with a convicted felon Debbie Ocean"

"That's it, folks. She asked 4 questions. Don't blame me. Only 1 more question to be asked by any one of you. All the best for that"

The room again was filled with discussion, few already fighting with that woman who asked 4 questions. Lou was smirking and Debbie pat her thigh.

"Is there any grade above A+? I'm gonna grade you that"

"Oh, thank you, Miss Ocean. It's all because of you I have excelled", Lou said like a teenage kid.

Debbie shook her head smiling and then kissed Lou's cheek. Lou stood and clapped loudly.

"Guys... I guess I should answer the question, don't you think?"

The reporters were silent. Obviously, most of them are entertainment reporters and aren't as talented as the crime reporters. If they need news, they have to listen to Lou. They anyhow cannot enter the guest house premise to get more information, given the privacy orders by hotel.

"So, to answer your question, I am Catherine Louise Miller, daughter of Liam Ryan Miller and I came here when I was 18. I was having all the luxury but I wanted to do something of my own. I wanted to be like my grandfather who started from zero. And Australia won't allow me to do that as I am known as Liam's daughter there. So, I came to US and my parents were aware of my ambition, they supported me. So, all your theories of victimising me and my parents are false. And about being with Debbie, well like we said yesterday, she was trapped. You think heir of Elizabeth Black needs to do art fraud? She was trapped by her boyfriend. So, don't call her felon. She got released for her good behaviour. You can go, enquire the officers about this. They too know that she was trapped. So, I don't want anyone to call her that. She is Debbie Ocean, granddaughter of Elizabeth Black. And about our history, well I am sure the contest here will explore that. So, watch the show"

"But..."

"Only one question remaining, so who gonna ask? Have you decided?"

One male Journalist stood.

"So, Miss Miller, did you succeed in 20 years? What did you do?"

"Two questions. Which one should I answer?", Lou smirked.

"Answer both"

"Well, if someone tells me what to do, then I won't do that, well except for Debbie. She can ask me to do anything. So, I will answer the second question. Yes, I succeeded. I suppose the questionnaire is done. Let me go now"

"Miss Miller please..."

Lou and Debbie went outside the room and they all followed her, constantly clicking pics. She made them follow almost two floors, she purposely took stairs and then led them to another conference room. They were confused. Lou laughed loudly.

"I am kidding. I just wanted to see how you people would struggle to get news. The actual press conference is here. You can ask all you want and I will answer"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Debbie and Lou answered the questions with wit and quirk. Finally, after an hour they returned back to their house. They had arranged a guy to record the whole session. They knew the reporters will twist the words. So, they recorded everything and then sent it to her mom who will be uploading it in Miller's official YouTube, Facebook and other social networking sites.

"You know, you are fucking crazy. You are the best student ever", Debbie said and sat next to Lou who was laying down in the bed.

"You were no less. You shut their mouth so easily"

'Well, I have my talents"

"That you do", Lou said and pulled Debbie down so that she can also sleep. She then wrapped her arms around her. "What other talents you got?"

"What talent you wanna know?"

"Hmm, on the scale of 1 to 10, how good are you in bed?"

"You have to ask the people with whom I slept with"

"Hmm, your ex is in jail, another ex is with her husband who is our rival for next two weeks, rest all are one-night stands. So, I cannot ask them. You tell me"

"Hmm let that be a suspense. You rank me the way you like"

"9?"

"I think I am better than 9"

"9.5?"

"You don't know what I can do in bed honey"

"Well, tell me then", Lou said against her neck. Debbie was feeling hot. Her body was involuntarily responding to Lou.

"Hmm, I am not the pillow princess, the type you usually sleep with"

"Well, that's good news. So, what do you do?", Lou said smirking.

"Use your imagination"

"My imagination is usually 2D animation"

"Then imagine that way. Tell me, how good are you in bed? I mean I have heard all those girls praising you. Still, tell me"

"Hmm whatever you heard is 200% true"

"Confident?"

"Yup"

"Do you have... you know 50 shades of Lou?"

"Hmm nope"

"Not even handcuffs?"

"Been years"

"How long?"

"20"

"What?"

"Julia"

"Oh... I am sorry"

"Nah, forget it. Let me ask you, how many moles do you have? I mean I have seen you naked but I haven't noticed or you know... examined"

You never noticed me? Will you ever notice me?

"I do have. But is it necessary?"

"They might ask"

"Well then, on my lower back, on left inner thigh and in between the 4th and last toes of left foot"

"That's it?"

"That's all I know. What about you?"

"Ass"

"Really?"

"Nah kidding. I probably have on my back though. No sure whether it is freckles or mole"

"Oh, hmm then let's consider it as freckles"

"Yeah, let's consider it as freckles. So, any scar I am supposed to know besides the one you got in prison? I still am searching for that person by the way"

"You promised you won't do anything"

"Well, I won't do anything now but if I see that person anywhere then I probably will break the promise"

"Lou, please don't do anything"

"Hmm"

"Promise me. The one you won't break at any cost"

"Debbie..."

"Promise me"

"Fine. I promise I won't do anything"

"Gimme your hand"

"Why?"

"To see how well it healed"

"Hmm, healed good"

Debbie kissed her palm like yesterday.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"What?"

"You heard me"

"Hmm I don't remember"

"Lou... tell me. I am your best friend"

"I don't remember baby"

"Approximately?"

"Hmm, 7..."

7 years

"7 days and you forgot? With whom? Also, 7 days means when we were fighting. When did you go sleep with someone?"

"It is not 7 days baby"

"Then? Months?", Debbie asked sarcastically.

Lou was silent. Debbie looked at her. Her eyes grew wide.

"Fuck! 7 months seriously? But how come you... Why didn't you?"

"Didn't feel like"

"Didn't feel like? Seriously? Lou, you are not pranking me, right?"

"I am not pranking baby. I didn't feel like. So, I stayed away from people"

Then what about Tammy?

"Ever had an affair with married women?"

"You know I don't get into such affairs. You had asked me once. Why you are asking me same questions?"

"Hmm I don't know what else to ask"

"Well, then let me ask. Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

Debbie's naughty mind took her somewhere else.

"When you fell from heaven, did it hurt?"

"Lou...", Debbie laughed seeing mischievous smile in Lou's face.

"So, did it hurt?", Lou asked smiling.

"Do you use this line for everyone?"

"Only reserved for Debbie Ocean"

"Lou, you know you are the best person I ever met", Debbie said and kissed her cheeks.

"Well, I could say the same thing to you if you had not snored yesterday while sleeping"

"I don't snore", Debbie lightly hit her shoulder. "Probably you heard yourself snoring"

"Technically that is not possible, so it was definitely you who snored"

"I don't snore. It was you"

Debbie twisted Lou's ears. It turned red.

"God! You turn red so quickly"

"Well, I am also good at turning others red", Lou tried winking.

"You are a failure when it comes to wink"

"Teach me"

"Nope. I love your imperfect wink"

"Well, what else do you love about me?"

"Hmm your eyes. I always find them fascinating"

"Why?"

"Sometimes it looks like blue, sometimes greyish"

"Well, what do you think it is?"

"I like to think blue. Baby blue"

"I think it is Ocean blue, like your name"

"Ocean. I like that. There is some part of you that is named after me now"

There is one more part of me that is named after you, my heart

'I guess there is. We should get ready now. The contest starts soon"

"It's at 9"

"It telecasts at 9. But we need to go early. It is written in the brochure"

"Hmm, fine. But I wanna continue this talk later"

"Which talk?"

"This, what we did. Just the two of us, speaking about random stuff"

"Well, we will have it, at night. It's full moon today. Let's sleep on the roof top"

"Hmm fine, Will also have champagne"

"Vodka too"

"Yeah yeah, vodka too", Debbie said kissed Lou's cheeks once again.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

847 9 13
What happen when you see your crush after 10 years What is a normal life? Married have kids and a nine to five day job doing the same thing everyday...
77.2K 3.7K 52
🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The kisses and the intoxicating touches linger like a sin - those sh...
11.4K 395 10
Y/n is a young girl who has been through a lot in her life. She ended up in care at a young age to keep her safe from her parents. After being remove...
34.8K 1.1K 25
Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps of an orphanage. How will she accept her...